Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Hottest RE character? - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Hottest RE character? - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Hottest RE character? - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Hottest RE character? - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Hottest RE character? - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Hottest RE character? - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Hottest RE character? - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Hottest RE character? - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Hottest RE character? - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Hottest RE character?

Go down 
+120
PWNERX
Known_Hero
halestride
Juzie
TyrantSteve
Industrial Ridden
Melissa_89
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Teh Black Cat
JPHERO
Mister Albert Wesker
Ben4Mieko
Vandal
Venoym
Prince of Judah
ozzman
Outbreakgirl
SWITCHMYND
chrisredfielmusculo
Nobudy
Valentine Fan
DivideByZero
Tisu
leonskennedy232
leon248
Jilly
Lady Yuna
Jill Sandwich
Methsia
DeadlyGenetics
RebelliousQueen
Monster Mash
FlowersForNina
chrisredfield84
00biohazard
Trichos
VoyageTreader08
Phantom Thief Kid
The Knife
Sargent D
Cyberote
Resident_evil5
Bub537
ZombiePrincess
Jills-death-file
TeRoR KiD
RaviorStygian
Mr Sera
ThomVD
Las_Fergus
AgentZero
ClaireRedfield18
GreggKennedy
ace.redfield
The Joker
StellaLuna
JamTyrantH
Reede1991
Neotris
robm_2007
domino29
adds
Frozen pain
hobojojo521
OrangeStorm
Desperado
Revan XI9
Citers
Miss Red
kwiectatu
Luken666
BOBLATHON
TiffieLocky
Claire-Redfield
WESKER2893
RubberDonut
Rain Ocampo
Rebecca Chambers
G+R
Dr. strangelove
Mass Distraction
Kittfoxx87
nekronuke
Liz Shepherd
Sgt. Riot
Blackwalker
NiteKrawler
Raef
The mastAH!
AlbertWesker
weskersbarber
MidnightMarksman
NEMESIS23
RedFieldRiot
lebeaufils
Indiana Jones
Lunar6000
TyRaNT_
Godzilla90s
Wesker
lyfesArcanum
Albert Wesker
duralumin
ChrisSherry
Leon Kennedy
BioHazardMerc1
PublicEnemy
Ghost Leader
Spike991
Regenerator
leonada
Aoshi
Bernard
Chris Redfield
Umbrella Spy
Kagarii~
blaze150
Down
frodomir
charlieRE2
124 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Hottest RE character? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hottest RE character?   Hottest RE character? - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 2:37 pm

Revan XI9 wrote:
Regenerator wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Revan XI9 wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Claire is great, very cute, pretty blue eyes, looks great most of the time, although I wasn't diggin' her top all that much....perhaps later in the movie she should have dropped the over shirt...having just the pink turtleneck...

Yeah. But sadly they did not. I think they should have let here hair down.

I love her hair up in her signature ponytail. Her ponytail is as defining as Ada's red dress, Wesker's glasses, Birkin's red tie, or Chris' knife(although he used some small machete type thing in RE5)...

I wouldn't mind seeing her hair down, video game Claire that is, but I certainly don't want it like Ali Larter in Extinction. She had her hair down the entire time, and was dressed like Sarah Connor.

Claire is definately a bit more conservative than Jill or Ada. The most risque thing she wore was in RE2...
I agree...Claire's hair is best wore up...I only wish her clothes were a tad bit more revealing...

I agree.

Well I don't dissagree, but it just wouldn't fit her too much...her character that is. I mean, I bet Claire could wear some Lara Croft style shorts, if she and TerraSave were over in some really hot location, maybe somewhere in South America, or India, as that was actually a place mentioned in Degeneration a lot, as there was some kind of illegal testing going on there.
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

Playstation Network ThanatosXI9

PostSubject: Re: Hottest RE character?   Hottest RE character? - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:59 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Revan XI9 wrote:
Regenerator wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Revan XI9 wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Claire is great, very cute, pretty blue eyes, looks great most of the time, although I wasn't diggin' her top all that much....perhaps later in the movie she should have dropped the over shirt...having just the pink turtleneck...

I love her hair up in her signature ponytail. Her ponytail is as defining as Ada's red dress, Wesker's glasses, Birkin's red tie, or Chris' knife(although he used some small machete type thing in RE5)...

I wouldn't mind seeing her hair down, video game Claire that is, but I certainly don't want it like Ali Larter in Extinction. She had her hair down the entire time, and was dressed like Sarah Connor.

Claire is definately a bit more conservative than Jill or Ada. The most risque thing she wore was in RE2...
I agree...Claire's hair is best wore up...I only wish her clothes were a tad bit more revealing...

I agree.

Well I don't dissagree, but it just wouldn't fit her too much...her character that is. I mean, I bet Claire could wear some Lara Croft style shorts, if she and TerraSave were over in some really hot location, maybe somewhere in South America, or India, as that was actually a place mentioned in Degeneration a lot, as there was some kind of illegal testing going on there.

I meant I wish her cloths were more revealing.
Back to top Go down
http://fallen-writings.tumblr.com/
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Hottest RE character?   Hottest RE character? - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 9:00 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Revan XI9 wrote:
Regenerator wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Revan XI9 wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

I agree.

Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Hottest RE character?   Hottest RE character? - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 11:06 am

Revan XI9 wrote:

Yeah I know what you meant. I was saying that it didn't fit her character though. I mean could you imagine Rebecca seriously wearing something like what Jill wore in RE3? Rebecca wouldn't be showing that kind of cleavage...it's just not her style.

Same with other RE characters like Yoko, or well....Claire. Claire I could see more than Becca, but still, it's just not her style. Although like I said, what she wore in RE2 was sort of revealing, more so than any of her other outfits since then, excpet her skimpy alternate outfit in CVX.

That said, I too wouldn't mind seeing her wearing something more revealing.Smile
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Hottest RE character?   Hottest RE character? - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:13 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Revan XI9 wrote:

Yeah I know what you meant. I was saying that it didn't fit her character though. I mean could you imagine Rebecca seriously wearing something like what Jill wore in RE3? Rebecca wouldn't be showing that kind of cleavage...it's just not her style.

Same with other RE characters like Yoko, or well....Claire. Claire I could see more than Becca, but still, it's just not her style. Although like I said, what she wore in RE2 was sort of revealing, more so than any of her other outfits since then, excpet her skimpy alternate outfit in CVX.

That said, I too wouldn't mind seeing her wearing something more revealing.Smile
Oh yeah. And what she wore in darkside was a tad more reviling than RE2. I know it was supposed to be the same butya know.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Hottest RE character?   Hottest RE character? - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:23 pm

Revan XI9 wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Revan XI9 wrote:

Oh yeah. And what she wore in darkside was a tad more reviling than RE2. I know it was supposed to be the same butya know.

Perhaps a little...in that it looks better. I guess her shirt doesn't look tucked into her shorts...so it shows a little of the mid-section, perhaps enough to warrant a "tad" bit.Smile

But she could wear something like that again I bet...it's a little rebellious, and Claire is a little more mature and conservative at present, or when we saw her in Degeneration anyway. She was still taking care of little brats however, Sherry, Rawni, Steve...she always gets stuck babysitting.

As I said before though, perhaps some sexy Lara Croft style outfits, maybe a desert location so wearing something more revealing is appropriate, unlike Jill in RE3...it could work.Smile
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Hottest RE character?   Hottest RE character? - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:34 pm

Yeah man. I did think that what Jill wore in the 2nd movie was pretty hot as well.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Hottest RE character?   Hottest RE character? - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 12:17 am

Revan XI9 wrote:
Yeah man. I did think that what Jill wore in the 2nd movie was pretty hot as well.

Yeah, Sienna Gullory(if that's how you spell it), didn't play a very good Jill, but she looked good in the outfit, I guess that counts for something.
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Hottest RE character?   Hottest RE character? - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 8:10 am

Spike991 wrote:
Revan XI9 wrote:

Yeah, Sienna Gullory(if that's how you spell it), didn't play a very good Jill, but she looked good in the outfit, I guess that counts for something.

Yeah she looked good. I think some of the parts could have been acted out better but still she was hot.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Hottest RE character?   Hottest RE character? - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 10:26 am

Revan XI9 wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Revan XI9 wrote:

Yeah she looked good. I think some of the parts could have been acted out better but still she was hot.

It wasn't so much her performance. I'm sure she read what she was given, and not being familiar with the games, she just did what was there. It was surely the writers that made the character what it was...

She did look good though, then she wasn't mentioned at all in the next film.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Hottest RE character?   Hottest RE character? - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 12:33 pm

She is back in afterlife supposedly altough i havent seen anything of her yet in the trailors.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Hottest RE character?   Hottest RE character? - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:47 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
She is back in afterlife supposedly altough i havent seen anything of her yet in the trailors.

Didn't they show her and Chris together in the trailers?

Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Hottest RE character?   Hottest RE character? - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:56 pm

Not that i can remember. Are you talking about jill or claire?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Hottest RE character?   Hottest RE character? - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 2:32 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Not that i can remember. Are you talking about jill or claire?

Claire. I remembered seeing a scene in the trailer that showed Wesker with Chris and a female character next to him.

I'm not sure who they showed with him, it may have been Claire or Jill, but the way it looked was reminiscent to Chris & Sheva.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Hottest RE character?   Hottest RE character? - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:31 pm

Im talking about jill. The rumour was that she wouldnt be in it but now she is confirmed.
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Hottest RE character?   Hottest RE character? - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 9:36 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Im talking about jill. The rumour was that she wouldnt be in it but now she is confirmed.

Maybe they will give her the blond hair from the 5th game.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Hottest RE character?   Hottest RE character? - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:42 pm

Revan XI9 wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

Well what happened in RE5 doesn't have anything to do with the movies.

But, they are showing Wesker, pretty much like we saw in RE5, and even Chris is similar, so perhaps that storyline with Jill was worked into the movie somehow...
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Hottest RE character?   Hottest RE character? - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 10:53 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Revan XI9 wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

But, they are showing Wesker, pretty much like we saw in RE5, and even Chris is similar, so perhaps that storyline with Jill was worked into the movie somehow...

The 5th game and the 4th movie look so much alike.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Hottest RE character?   Hottest RE character? - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 11:49 pm

Revan XI9 wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Revan XI9 wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

The 5th game and the 4th movie look so much alike.

I've noticed the Executioner, as well as what looks like RE5 Majini, but otherwise...I doubt it's based off of RE5, no more than any of the other movies being based on any of the other games.
Back to top Go down
Desperado
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Desperado

PostSubject: Re: Hottest RE character?   Hottest RE character? - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 7:16 am

I think Sheva is hottest RE character... Her skin, butt, hair and her sexy lips are just... UGH!
I wanna go down on her so bad...
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Hottest RE character?   Hottest RE character? - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:33 am

Desperado wrote:
I think Sheva is hottest RE character... Her skin, butt, hair and her sexy lips are just... UGH!
I wanna go down on her so bad...

Well Sheva isn't ugly...but I just hate her so much from RE5, that it kind of outweighs any good thing about her. Same with Angela in Degeneration.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Hottest RE character?   Hottest RE character? - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:35 am

I must admit, Angela did piss me off when Leon showed such interest in her and even kissed her. That's what Ada is for CAPCAWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Hottest RE character?   Hottest RE character? - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:40 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
I must admit, Angela did piss me off when Leon showed such interest in her and even kissed her. That's what Ada is for CAPCAWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There were a bunch of moments where she just stood there and stared at Leon, with her dead eye stare...and then he just looked back at her, and then his PDA(or whatever it is) went off....

Anyway, she was just annoying, the Sheva of Degeneration for sure.

And obviously this must have some connection to why Ada wasn't in RE5 right? She found out about Angela, a cat fight ensued...you make your own conclusions.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Hottest RE character?   Hottest RE character? - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:00 pm

Haha. If a catfight between Angela and Ada ocurred, rest assured that Ada would be the one we saw alive afterward.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Hottest RE character?   Hottest RE character? - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:08 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Haha. If a catfight between Angela and Ada ocurred, rest assured that Ada would be the one we saw alive afterward.

I thought so too, but just imagine...Angela giving her signature dead stare...Ada unable to do anything but stare back, then she gets a call on her PDA, but not from Hunnigan, from Al, then Angela makes her move...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hottest RE character?   Hottest RE character? - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hottest RE character?
Page 6 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next