Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
I hate being biracial EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
I hate being biracial EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
I hate being biracial EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
I hate being biracial EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
I hate being biracial EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
I hate being biracial EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
I hate being biracial EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
I hate being biracial EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
I hate being biracial EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

I hate being biracial

Go down 
+5
Ghost Leader
chrisredfielmusculo
Methsia
00biohazard
sirleibl
9 posters
AuthorMessage
sirleibl
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

I hate being biracial Empty
PostSubject: I hate being biracial   I hate being biracial EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:26 pm

I hate being biracial because I cannot relate to my parents in which my mom is black and my dad is white. I also cannot relate to my family. I cannot be a part or even have an interest in black or white culture at all. This is just terrible. I dont want to be a race separate from my parents or family or have a different culture. I want to feel like I belong. I feel like I am a mistake. What can I do?

Is it true that I have to create a race or culture completely separate from my parents or family and friends?
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: I hate being biracial   I hate being biracial EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:15 pm

my man, relax, it´s not a big deal. You can relate to them because of your fathers semen and your mother´s ovaries. You were raised by them and have lived with them since birth (I imagine). You don´t have to have an interest in black or white culture anyway, I´m Chilean but I prefer Turkish and African culture, because it´s much more exciting! imagine the actor Wentworth Miller (who plays Chris Redfield in RE: Afterlife) he's part black, part white, part arab, and part european! relax, your culture is the people with whom you were born and raised. You will not breed a separate mixed culture and reign alone lol. And no, you don´t have to create a different culture. There are TONS of mixed black and whites who live in either black or white communities. It´s normal. Please don´t feel that this is an issue, if your father loves your mother then your not a mistake. So chin up soldier, there are way worse things to worry about in life!!
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: I hate being biracial   I hate being biracial EmptySun May 06, 2012 4:02 am

Basically what bio just said dude!

I never liked being asian because of the fact that I am short. But in time you will
come to love being who you are, it just takes time and actually opening your eyes.

Look at the mirror and just take in what a masterpiece your ma and pa made together!
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: I hate being biracial   I hate being biracial EmptySun May 06, 2012 5:06 am

its not a bad thing,just acept who you are
and be happy

best of luck Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: I hate being biracial   I hate being biracial EmptySun May 06, 2012 5:23 am

I second what Bio said.

There's absolutely no reason to be ashamed of who you are, as long as you try your best to be a good person. Skin color and cultural background mean nothing in that regard. Don't ever let anyone try to change you or make you feel bad. Everyone, including you, has their place in this world.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: I hate being biracial   I hate being biracial EmptySun May 06, 2012 8:44 am

Don't feel ashamed of yourself. Get used to it, You have to learn to love yourself, and please you're not a mistake don't ever feel that way. I know it is hard at first, but you need to accept it Smile Let me share you something, on my Father side his relatives are half spanish that's why they're all white people even my Father. Now, in my Mother side they're full filipinos. Sometimes, I feel out of place on my Father's relatives 'cause when I get close to them, I feel like I don't belong them that's why I am closer on my Mother side. It's hard cause everytime we got a reunion I always got this akward feeling around them but as years goes by I get used it. I don't understand my Father's culture at all 'cause he is half spanish but he likes chinise foods. It sucks, and also don't understand his humour sometimes. Well, what I am trying to say is we're not close that much. So, don't worry too much about that and love yourself, just be who you are and be happy always. ;D
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: I hate being biracial   I hate being biracial EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:52 am

My older sister is mixed race. Never had a problem culture wise. At the end of the day we are all human regardless of the colour of our skin. Dont try and fit in any culture just be yourself.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: I hate being biracial   I hate being biracial EmptySun May 06, 2012 10:32 am

A race separate from your parents? They're both human I presume, right? We're all just humans. Relate with your parents that way.

Also, hats off to bio. He's brilliant.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: I hate being biracial   I hate being biracial EmptySun May 06, 2012 10:37 am

Mercy wrote:

this,that was a solid post right there
op shoudnt be ashamed of being mix raced

its not that bad,achually it isnt bad at all,you will be accepted
by any community has long,you behave proprely and show respect
is that simple

good luck man
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: I hate being biracial   I hate being biracial EmptySun May 06, 2012 11:50 am

Yeah, there's nothing wrong with mix raced. You know guys, the funny thing about my raced is my father is half spanish and my mother is pure filipina but brother looks like a half filipino and half indian and me, they say I looked like half filipina and half taiwanese, sounds weird eh? I love how my parents made us! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: I hate being biracial   I hate being biracial EmptySun May 06, 2012 2:08 pm

Mercy wrote:
A race separate from your parents? They're both human I presume, right? We're all just humans. Relate with your parents that way.

Half sister, we have different dads.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: I hate being biracial   I hate being biracial EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:23 pm

Everybody is different and that's what makes the world an interesting place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hate being biracial   I hate being biracial Empty

Back to top Go down

I hate being biracial
Page 1 of 1