HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
If it was any character in re you can bring back who would it be? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
If it was any character in re you can bring back who would it be? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
If it was any character in re you can bring back who would it be? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
If it was any character in re you can bring back who would it be? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
If it was any character in re you can bring back who would it be? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
If it was any character in re you can bring back who would it be? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
If it was any character in re you can bring back who would it be? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
If it was any character in re you can bring back who would it be? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
If it was any character in re you can bring back who would it be? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

If it was any character in re you can bring back who would it be?

Go down 
+20
DeadlyGenetics
the_darkest_one
TeRoR KiD
00biohazard
Spike991
RebelliousQueen
chrisredfield84
SepticTank
The CG
Methsia
RaviorStygian
chrisredfielmusculo
Kino_00
Vandal
Mass Distraction
Jill Sandwich
Nobudy
DXP
ThomVD
leon248
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SepticTank
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

If it was any character in re you can bring back who would it be? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If it was any character in re you can bring back who would it be?   If it was any character in re you can bring back who would it be? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 3:57 pm

carlos, sherry(being in re6), claire redfield, and barry(in a storyline scenario), NEMESIS

Yeah, nemesis, my favorite boss character from the resident evils. I'll never forget him jumping through the window in the police station in re3. If they could recreate a boss figure like him with today's controls, i think they just may bring back the horror element (re5's horror element is very low). They have dodge functions in re5 already for certain enemy attacks, and nemesis is going to be one of those types.

Who am i kidding tho, they will never bring nemesis back, and the closest thing has been the blind guy with claws in re4.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

If it was any character in re you can bring back who would it be? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If it was any character in re you can bring back who would it be?   If it was any character in re you can bring back who would it be? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 1:14 am

Mercy wrote:
chrisredfielmusculo wrote:
Mercy wrote:
chrisredfielmusculo wrote:
krauser for shure

one of my favourite characters,and imo he was very underrated

carlos isnt dead bro
Krauser sucks. And he's dead. Why do you want a sucky dead character back?

respect others people opinion bro
you might think krauser sucks,but thats just you,not everyone will agree
there is no right or wrong in opinions

i think he was a nice character,he was a cold blooded mercenary
that wasnt afraid of anything,i just like the ideia of him has a villain
other people might disagree,even too he wasnt one of the best,more relevant characters
(like claire,leon e.t.c) i still like him,he never back down frow anything

cheers

Respect my opinion that he's a crappy character.

Anyway, Krauser had his run, not a very good run, but it's time to move on from him. Plus you kill him 3 times. That's about as dead as you can get.

you can think hes a crappy character,its your opinion like you said
and yeah,he is pretty dead alright
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: If it was any character in re you can bring back who would it be?   If it was any character in re you can bring back who would it be? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 8:09 am

SepticTank wrote:
carlos, sherry(being in re6), claire redfield, and barry(in a storyline scenario), NEMESIS

Yeah, nemesis, my favorite boss character from the resident evils. I'll never forget him jumping through the window in the police station in re3. If they could recreate a boss figure like him with today's controls, i think they just may bring back the horror element (re5's horror element is very low). They have dodge functions in re5 already for certain enemy attacks, and nemesis is going to be one of those types.

Who am i kidding tho, they will never bring nemesis back, and the closest thing has been the blind guy with claws in re4.
Well, they did bring him back in ORC.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
chrisredfield84
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
chrisredfield84

PostSubject: Re: If it was any character in re you can bring back who would it be?   If it was any character in re you can bring back who would it be? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 11:00 am

Luis sera.

He was a good researcher. I like researchers and analysts.I wish if uroboros was researched well than written off as bio-terrorism,as to how the project was constructed.
Back to top Go down
SepticTank
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

PostSubject: Re: If it was any character in re you can bring back who would it be?   If it was any character in re you can bring back who would it be? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 5:14 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
SepticTank wrote:

Well, they did bring him back in ORC.

good point their. That being said, they brought him back with a gatling gun, and it took FOREVER to take him down.

So, to retract my statement and reiterate it, i would love for them to bring back nemesis in a good resident evil game. My personal opinion, ORC sucks, and after the first two missions, i only played it for the fact of it being a re game.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: If it was any character in re you can bring back who would it be?   If it was any character in re you can bring back who would it be? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 10:08 pm

I want Joseph Frost to come back, I want to know more about his personality. But those stupid dogs ate him.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: If it was any character in re you can bring back who would it be?   If it was any character in re you can bring back who would it be? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:42 am

Agree with bringing Barry back gaiden didn't do him any justice in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: If it was any character in re you can bring back who would it be?   If it was any character in re you can bring back who would it be? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 10:19 pm

Barry could be nice. Initially I remembered hearing that he was in RE5, like in the story. This was a looooong time ago though.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: If it was any character in re you can bring back who would it be?   If it was any character in re you can bring back who would it be? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:01 pm

I agree they should get Barry back on the scene.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: If it was any character in re you can bring back who would it be?   If it was any character in re you can bring back who would it be? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:14 pm

Barry Burton FTW. The guy needs more screen time ASAP.
Back to top Go down
TeRoR KiD
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
TeRoR KiD

Location : Standing over Nemesis' dead body with a cocked magnum in the left hand

PostSubject: Re: If it was any character in re you can bring back who would it be?   If it was any character in re you can bring back who would it be? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 2:05 am

Yeah Barry for sure. Him and Rebecca are highly likely to be the top choices if this was made into a poll.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: If it was any character in re you can bring back who would it be?   If it was any character in re you can bring back who would it be? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 9:45 pm

TeRoR KiD wrote:
Yeah Barry for sure. Him and Rebecca are highly likely to be the top choices if this was made into a poll.

True dat.

@Bio, why is Chris looking all angry Solid Snake faced?
Back to top Go down
the_darkest_one
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
the_darkest_one

Playstation Network darkwolf_howl23

PostSubject: Re: If it was any character in re you can bring back who would it be?   If it was any character in re you can bring back who would it be? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 1:33 pm

Wesker ftw. He was such a badass. Sucks he is confirmed dead in RE6
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: If it was any character in re you can bring back who would it be?   If it was any character in re you can bring back who would it be? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 5:11 am

the_darkest_one wrote:
Sucks he is confirmed dead in RE6
Well, his death looked pretty certain at the end of RE5.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: If it was any character in re you can bring back who would it be?   If it was any character in re you can bring back who would it be? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 5:05 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
the_darkest_one wrote:
Sucks he is confirmed dead in RE6
Well, his death looked pretty certain at the end of RE5.
But Mass! There is still that glimmer of hope that he crawled out of the pipping hot lava to regenerate somewhere!

Seriously... that's what I was sorta hoping for til the confirmation came about. T-T
Back to top Go down
spawn
Zombie
Zombie
spawn

PostSubject: Re: If it was any character in re you can bring back who would it be?   If it was any character in re you can bring back who would it be? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:42 pm

Barry's too busy doing Canadian sh*t now!....buildin igloos and snowmen and...stuff. He don't have time to worry about biohazards and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: If it was any character in re you can bring back who would it be?   If it was any character in re you can bring back who would it be? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 9:41 pm

I'd love to see Steve again. He could've been great in my opinion. The poor thing didn't even last long... Sad Now who's Claire gonna care about??? ;(
Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: If it was any character in re you can bring back who would it be?   If it was any character in re you can bring back who would it be? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:01 am

Don't forget Ark either like a certain company has....Crapcom =_=
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: If it was any character in re you can bring back who would it be?   If it was any character in re you can bring back who would it be? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:14 pm

They're really nothing we can do about Capcom. I'm not familiar with the character, but he seems pretty cool.

We'll just have to steal Capcom's characters for ourselves and create our own cool shit.
Back to top Go down
ZombiePrincess
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ZombiePrincess

Playstation Network MisfitSilentts

PostSubject: Re: If it was any character in re you can bring back who would it be?   If it was any character in re you can bring back who would it be? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:01 pm

The CG wrote:
Barry.

Come on, the guy is verbal poetry. Who WOULDN'T want Barry back?

Oh yes =D Now excuse me while I go fix maiself a Jill sandwich.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheKidsInYourCorner
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: If it was any character in re you can bring back who would it be?   If it was any character in re you can bring back who would it be? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:58 pm

Just one? Sad I would say Rebecca... but I would want Billy to return in the same game or movie with her.
So, I'll go with Carlos. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If it was any character in re you can bring back who would it be?   If it was any character in re you can bring back who would it be? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

If it was any character in re you can bring back who would it be?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2