Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
most saddest re moment - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
most saddest re moment - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
most saddest re moment - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
most saddest re moment - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
most saddest re moment - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
most saddest re moment - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
most saddest re moment - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
most saddest re moment - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
most saddest re moment - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

most saddest re moment

Go down 
+32
Methsia
Valentine Fan
DeadlyGenetics
ZombiePrincess
Killeret
Outbreakgirl
SWITCHMYND
Roy (DJ)
Monster Mash
RebelliousQueen
chocotricks
RaviorStygian
chrisredfield84
Kino_00
weskersbarber
NiteKrawler
Mass Distraction
lyfesArcanum
TeRoR KiD
The CG
Billy Coen
Martin85
00biohazard
PAULSAMSON
Jill Sandwich
Ghost Leader
Vandal
jdog110997
Yoshi
Sargent D
ThomVD
leon248
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

most saddest re moment - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: most saddest re moment   most saddest re moment - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 1:42 am

00biohazard wrote:
The moment Sheva let go, her face sacrificing herself tokill wesker. When Chris had the flashbacks to when he lost Jill. And the Lisa Trevor story arc in REmake.
yeah I played re 5 so,ig I can say I agree that was pretty said and I was like no no Sheva noooooo.
Back to top Go down
Outbreakgirl
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Outbreakgirl

PostSubject: Re: most saddest re moment   most saddest re moment - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 8:48 am

The saddest moment is when Wesker was taking a hot lava bath and eating rockets Sad
Back to top Go down
Killeret
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Killeret

PostSubject: Re: most saddest re moment   most saddest re moment - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 10:05 am

I don't know...... Leon's reaction to Luis and Mike's deaths was pretty intense, but very brief. Joseph being ripped to shreds in the beginning of the game was pretty messed up. It kinda saddens me that more could've been done with his character. Leon trying to hold onto Ada in the A scenario, I believe, of RE2 was tear-jerking till you find out she's still alive. But yeah, Steve's death does kinda hit you hard. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: most saddest re moment   most saddest re moment - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 4:15 pm

Killeret wrote:
Joseph being ripped to shreds in the beginning of the game was pretty messed up. It kinda saddens me that more could've been done with his character.
Amen to that. Poor ol' Joseph, we hardly knew ye.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
ZombiePrincess
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ZombiePrincess

Playstation Network MisfitSilentts

PostSubject: Re: most saddest re moment   most saddest re moment - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 8:27 pm

I'd have to agree with the majority and say Steve's death.
Followed up by Ada's "death" in RE2.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheKidsInYourCorner
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: most saddest re moment   most saddest re moment - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 8:32 pm

ZombiePrincess wrote:

Which one? The kiss is a better cutscene overall, but the saddest is the one where she falls
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: most saddest re moment   most saddest re moment - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 8:43 pm

Pfffffttt... Wesker DIED! After he went looney, after he had that horrible, after he thought he could be a God, after being used and ripped from his parents as a child and used for experimentation!!! *shot*

Sorry fan girl flailing moment here...

A lot of people say Steve's death and I agree it was sad, but let's look at poor Richard being gobbled down by Neptune in the aqua tank in REmake.

Or when you accidentally get Jill squashed by that rolling boulder in the mine tunnel... *plays world's smallest fiddle*
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: most saddest re moment   most saddest re moment - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 8:47 pm

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
but let's look at poor Richard being gobbled down by Neptune in the aqua tank in REmake.

Really? I thought it was almost a funny moment...like how the fuck did he get there? and the neptune eats him in just a fraction of a second....I admit it, I laughed at that
Back to top Go down
ZombiePrincess
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ZombiePrincess

PostSubject: Re: most saddest re moment   most saddest re moment - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 9:07 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
ZombiePrincess wrote:

Which one? The kiss is a better cutscene overall, but the saddest is the one where she falls

The fall. I cried -Girly moment-

And with further thought, Joseph at the beginning of REMake. My goodness. I'd hate to be ripped apart by monstrous dogs.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: most saddest re moment   most saddest re moment - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 9:14 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
DeadlyGenetics wrote:
but let's look at poor Richard being gobbled down by Neptune in the aqua tank in REmake.

Really? I thought it was almost a funny moment...like how the fuck did he get there? and the neptune eats him in just a fraction of a second....I admit it, I laughed at that

Hobbling, it's called hobbling. He hobbled his little way down there.

And Joseph's death wasn't just a sad one to me, it was gruesome and frightening. It mad you think about just what you had to look forward to, especially if you're new to the series and certain things can scare you easily.
Back to top Go down
ZombiePrincess
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ZombiePrincess

PostSubject: Re: most saddest re moment   most saddest re moment - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 9:19 pm

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
And Joseph's death wasn't just a sad one to me, it was gruesome and frightening. It mad you think about just what you had to look forward to, especially if you're new to the series and certain things can scare you easily.

Truer words can not be said.
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: most saddest re moment   most saddest re moment - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 10:56 pm

DeadlyGenetics wrote:

That's the first thing I remember thinking when I first started playing Director's Cut. I saw that, and automatically knew that stuff was about to go down Razz

Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: most saddest re moment   most saddest re moment - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 2:45 am

Brad Vickers death in RE3 was a shocking and yet one of the saddest moment for me. I really couldn't move when Nemesis choke him to death then stab him on the face. I was like poor Brad ;_;
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: most saddest re moment   most saddest re moment - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 12:16 am

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
Brad Vickers death in RE3 was a shocking and yet one of the saddest moment for me. I really couldn't move when Nemesis choke him to death then stab him on the face. I was like poor Brad ;_;

Poor Brad? The dude was a chicken! *coughhencehisnicnamecough* Not even Jill could watch that.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: most saddest re moment   most saddest re moment - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 12:27 am

DeadlyGenetics wrote:

Poor Brad? The dude was a chicken! *coughhencehisnicnamecough* Not even Jill could watch that.

Yea... But still look at his face.... *sobs*
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: most saddest re moment   most saddest re moment - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 12:49 am

DeadlyGenetics wrote:

... What face? *shot* I say that in the sense that since he took a tentacle to the face.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: most saddest re moment   most saddest re moment - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 3:25 am

Mike's death, the pilot in RE4. I'm not sure if I've mentioned this before, but it made me sad because he helped me out a lot :{ Then BOOM ;_; They were going to have a drink.. a drink then BOOM :{

I get emotionally attached to side characters like Mike.
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: most saddest re moment   most saddest re moment - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 10:42 am

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
DeadlyGenetics wrote:

... What face? *shot* I say that in the sense that since he took a tentacle to the face.

I was kinda sad because he died, but at the same time, my mind was saying "THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR LEAVING ME IN THE MOUNTAINS YOU BASTARD!!!!"
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: most saddest re moment   most saddest re moment - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 2:16 pm

Valentine Fan wrote:
DeadlyGenetics wrote:
DeadlyGenetics wrote:

I was kinda sad because he died, but at the same time, my mind was saying "THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR LEAVING ME IN THE MOUNTAINS YOU BASTARD!!!!"

Let's just look for the brighter side, somehow that CHICKEN DESERVED IT. Laughing Very Happy

most saddest re moment - Page 3 Brad_Vickers--article_image
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: most saddest re moment   most saddest re moment - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 2:38 pm

I don't think anyone deserves a death like that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: most saddest re moment   most saddest re moment - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 3:29 pm

I'm pretty sure I was joking, myself.
Back to top Go down
BlaineMasters
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: most saddest re moment   most saddest re moment - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 7:18 pm

Weskers death. He was such a nice, top bloke. He didn't deserve that fate. Tbh, i don't think anything in RE was really that sad. Saying that, as a kid, i used to find Barrys death in the original pretty sad. After all he done to help you.
Back to top Go down
Evil Rage42
Zombie
Zombie
Evil Rage42

Playstation Network Jagerdu

PostSubject: Re: most saddest re moment   most saddest re moment - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 7:30 pm

Steve's Death was obviously the most emotional scene in RE history. Since everybody chooses that, I would have to go with RE2 where Leon had to let go of Ada. The music in that scene really had a touching tone to it.
Back to top Go down
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

Playstation Network BrokenWindows

PostSubject: Re: most saddest re moment   most saddest re moment - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 10:58 pm

Valentine Fan wrote:
DeadlyGenetics wrote:
DeadlyGenetics wrote:

If he wouldn't have left they would have most likely never uncovered the Umbrrella conspiracy and would have most likely been killed with the rest of the RPD.....besides he came back.
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: most saddest re moment   most saddest re moment - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 11:06 pm

ChickenHeart wrote:
Valentine Fan wrote:
DeadlyGenetics wrote:
DeadlyGenetics wrote:

If he wouldn't have left they would have most likely never uncovered the Umbrrella conspiracy and would have most likely been killed with the rest of the RPD.....besides he came back.

True. My opinion still stands though....

Here's an interesting thought: What if Wesker somehow managed to blackmail Brad, forcing him to purposely leave Alpha Team in the forrest, henceforth letting Wesker get the combat data for the B.O.W.s?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: most saddest re moment   most saddest re moment - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

most saddest re moment
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next