HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Does anyone here care about Josh Stone? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Does anyone here care about Josh Stone? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Does anyone here care about Josh Stone? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Does anyone here care about Josh Stone? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Does anyone here care about Josh Stone? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Does anyone here care about Josh Stone? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Does anyone here care about Josh Stone? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Does anyone here care about Josh Stone? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Does anyone here care about Josh Stone? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Does anyone here care about Josh Stone?

Go down 
+26
kevdliu
White Rock
Outbreakgirl
Prince of Judah
leon248
SepticTank
00biohazard
FullMetalWesker
RaviorStygian
chrisredfielmusculo
RebelliousQueen
ThomVD
lyfesArcanum
jdog110997
Ghost Leader
The CG
TeRoR KiD
Mass Distraction
Methsia
Jill Sandwich
WESKER2893
PAULSAMSON
Vandal
Sargent D
NiteKrawler
Monster Mash
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
kevdliu
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

Does anyone here care about Josh Stone? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here care about Josh Stone?   Does anyone here care about Josh Stone? - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 3:37 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:
I hope Sheva and Josh return in future games just to make them feel more important. Especially Sheva. I mean, she's one of the characters who killed Wesker.

I think if RE ever takes place in Africa again the two will show up. Like others have said, even though i like Josh there is little to remember him by, unlike that human underwear guy or that human tongue guy.

It would be cool for the last RE game (if there will ever be a last) to set stage in all five continents and bring back all characters for one last huge fight. That would mark an epic end to the series.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here care about Josh Stone?   Does anyone here care about Josh Stone? - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 6:16 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:
It is, but Josh is still a major character in the mission.

Jill and Josh are like the counterpart team to Chris and Sheva.
Yeah he is. But that doesn't make me like him anymore. I just don't care about him at all, and whenever I do play Desperate Escape with a friend they always complain about playing as Josh.

To be honest, I still think it should have been the other way around.

kevdliu wrote:
It would be cool for the last RE game (if there will ever be a last) to set stage in all five continents and bring back all characters for one last huge fight. That would mark an epic end to the series.
Not sure if that's a good idea…
Back to top Go down
kevdliu
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here care about Josh Stone?   Does anyone here care about Josh Stone? - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:00 pm

Mercy wrote:

Why? too messy?
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here care about Josh Stone?   Does anyone here care about Josh Stone? - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 10:17 pm

kevdliu wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Why? too messy?
Yeah, it sounds like a huge clusterfuck of characters.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here care about Josh Stone?   Does anyone here care about Josh Stone? - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 1:02 am

kevdliu wrote:
I think RE6 is the biggest scale we'll ever have with characters and continents in one game. Even with this it's quite massive.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here care about Josh Stone?   Does anyone here care about Josh Stone? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 10:37 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
kevdliu wrote:
I think RE6 is the biggest scale we'll ever have with characters and continents in one game. Even with this it's quite massive.
Agreed, and if they do Resident Evil 7 during the same time frame fr the perspective of Jill, Claire, and Rebecca, then they could cover other parts of the the world.

Though somehow, I foresee them using Jake and Piers for the next game... ugh.
Back to top Go down
Monster Mash
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Monster Mash

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here care about Josh Stone?   Does anyone here care about Josh Stone? - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:40 pm

lyfesArcanum wrote:
Can we have a moment of silence for the rest of Delta Squad, who met unknown ends sometime after saving Chris and Sheva...

They should go back and have a minigame about how Josh managed to survive, and how his team was killed. I would also like a survival horror game about how Luis got by before RE4.

Outbreakgirl wrote:
Huh, I don't play DE as often as I should =/

Play Desperate Escape on the hardest difficulty and prepare to lose your soul.
Back to top Go down
kevdliu
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here care about Josh Stone?   Does anyone here care about Josh Stone? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 4:29 am

Monster Mash wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:
Can we have a moment of silence for the rest of Delta Squad, who met unknown ends sometime after saving Chris and Sheva...

They should go back and have a minigame about how Josh managed to survive, and how his team was killed. I would also like a survival horror game about how Luis got by before RE4.

Outbreakgirl wrote:
Huh, I don't play DE as often as I should =/

Play Desperate Escape on the hardest difficulty and prepare to lose your soul.

It might be a bit too late for that. It would have been a nice DLC for 5. Don't know how that can be worked into 6.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here care about Josh Stone?   Does anyone here care about Josh Stone? - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 7:12 am

Monster Mash wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:

Before RE4? But wasn't he working for the cult? He was propably just being all scientific and shitz. I guess it would work if it was made of his ordeals during RE4.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here care about Josh Stone?   Does anyone here care about Josh Stone? - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:58 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Monster Mash wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:

Before RE4? But wasn't he working for the cult? He was propably just being all scientific and shitz. I guess it would work if it was made of his ordeals during RE4.

That would be pretty cool, but the game is kind of old, going back to it wouldn't be the same.

And didn't we see some of delta squad get eaten by alligators?
Back to top Go down
Monster Mash
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Monster Mash

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here care about Josh Stone?   Does anyone here care about Josh Stone? - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 8:55 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Monster Mash wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:

It would be after he left Saddler and was hiding in those undergrounde tunnels; basically, right before RE4.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here care about Josh Stone?   Does anyone here care about Josh Stone? - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 9:59 am

Why not just add the "during" part to that too. Would make a longer game at least.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonElder
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
CrimsonElder

Playstation Network Jimlew316

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here care about Josh Stone?   Does anyone here care about Josh Stone? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 9:58 am

The real question should be does anyone thinks Josh is Kanye West?

No one man should have all that POWER!!
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here care about Josh Stone?   Does anyone here care about Josh Stone? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 10:16 am

"Yo Chris, I'm really happy for you, and imma let you finish, but Resident Evil 4 was the best game of all time. ALL TIME!"
Back to top Go down
Mister Albert Wesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Mister Albert Wesker

Playstation Network the-evilking
Steam : Hoxton47

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here care about Josh Stone?   Does anyone here care about Josh Stone? - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 2:00 pm

I do. But i know Capcom has forgotten him already...
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here care about Josh Stone?   Does anyone here care about Josh Stone? - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 2:09 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
The only thing I say about him is that I think he was meant to be a villain. Just watch him during RE5 cutscenes. On my first playthrough, I was literally waiting for him to turn on me. He's a shady one.

He was very suspicious. And not because he's black, Capcom. Neutral

I found Sheva to be a crappy character overall. I didn't care for Morgan Landsdale. Nothing too bad about him I guess, just found his character kinda lame. But he played his role, I guess no complaints.

Angela "Dead Eye" Miller is another annoying character, she took up soo much screen time, and is a reason for some of Degen's low points.

Derek Simmons. If they had maybe done something more with him, before his obnoxious mutations and boss fights, then I might've liked him better. He had a nice villianous look, with the beard and the ring, but I just wasn't buyin' his character.

Carla, I hate the idea of a clone, but she did have a cool mutation, so maybe it balances out.

That's all I can think of at the moment.
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here care about Josh Stone?   Does anyone here care about Josh Stone? - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 2:30 pm

Well I like Josh,Sheva and Angela and I wouldn't mind seeing them again.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here care about Josh Stone?   Does anyone here care about Josh Stone? - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 2:32 pm

will1234562 wrote:

I have no problem with Josh overall.

Why did you like Sheva and Angela?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here care about Josh Stone?   Does anyone here care about Josh Stone? - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 2:53 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Carla, I hate the idea of a clone, but she did have a cool mutation, so maybe it balances out.
What do you count as a "clone"? A person who looks like the other?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here care about Josh Stone?   Does anyone here care about Josh Stone? - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 3:10 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Everyone is always referring to Carla as Ada's clone aren't they? I'm not positive on how they achieved that, but I remember that video tape where she was, reborn. How did she do it Massy? I mean, clearly it isn't Star Wars: Attack Of The Clones, and it isn't nearly as awful as Extinction and Afterlife, but still. It's more than just getting her hair cut and wearing some Ada style clothing.
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here care about Josh Stone?   Does anyone here care about Josh Stone? - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 3:43 pm

Spike991 wrote:
will1234562 wrote:

I have no problem with Josh overall.

Why did you like Sheva and Angela?
Most people dislike Angela,because she had too much screen time - time that Claire could have had.I understand them - all the excitement about Leon and Claire,making an appearance together after RE2 and in the end they got disappointed,because half of the movie was about a character no one cared about.
However,when I watched Degeneration,I didn't know anything about the game series,so I was impartial.My impression of Angela(it's been like 4 years since I watched Degeneration) is that she's a realistic character,a cool police officer(ex-officer to be exact) and I liked the whole "If you don't try to save one life, you'll never save any." motivation.

As for Sheva - I didn't care for her much in the beginning,but near the end I started liking her(probably after she tried to sacrifice herself,in order to kill Wesker).Yeah - she was too optimistic,stated the obvious a lot,but I liked her anyway.Besides,I had no problems with the AI and she saved my ass a lot of times in RE5.

To be honest,if you like a character you can point 100 reasons why he's cool and if you dislike him - 100 reasons why he sucks.Similar to you argument with NiteKrawler about Krauser.Personally,I like Krauser.I don't know why,I just do.It's that simple.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here care about Josh Stone?   Does anyone here care about Josh Stone? - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 3:56 pm

will1234562 wrote:
Most people dislike Angela,because she had too much screen time - time that Claire could have had.I understand them - all the excitement about Leon and Claire,making an appearance together after RE2 and in the end they got disappointed,because half of the movie was about a character no one cared about.
However,when I watched Degeneration,I didn't know anything about the game series,so I was impartial.My impression of Angela(it's been like 4 years since I watched Degeneration) is that she's a realistic character,a cool police officer(ex-officer to be exact) and I liked the whole "If you don't try to save one life, you'll never save any." motivation.

Ooh, someone ushered in by the CG films. Nice! She isn't flashy and doesn't have tons of awesome characteristics like the other ladies in RE, she's definately more real. I guess that one admirable thing about her character.

will1234562 wrote:
As for Sheva - I didn't care for her much in the beginning,but near the end I started liking her(probably after she tried to sacrifice herself,in order to kill Wesker).Yeah - she was too optimistic,stated the obvious a lot,but I liked her anyway.Besides,I had no problems with the AI and she saved my ass a lot of times in RE5.

Clearly an example of someone just liking the Sheva character, the good outweighing the bad. Fair enough. But at least you acknowledge the ways that she is dislikable as well as the reasons for which you like her.

will1234562 wrote:
To be honest,if you like a character you can point 100 reasons why he's cool and if you dislike him - 100 reasons why he sucks.Similar to you argument with NiteKrawler about Krauser.Personally,I like Krauser.I don't know why,I just do.It's that simple.

Tis true. You can point out the Pros and Cons for any and every character, I guess it's a bit of a balancing act after that. In the case of Angela and Sheva, I felt like the negative far outweighed the positive.

And that wasn't much of an arguement, NiteKrawler just refuses to acknowledge how much he likes Krauser. He keeps up that hate for Jack for old time's sake. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here care about Josh Stone?   Does anyone here care about Josh Stone? - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 7:11 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Everyone is always referring to Carla as Ada's clone aren't they? I'm not positive on how they achieved that, but I remember that video tape where she was, reborn. How did she do it Massy? I mean, clearly it isn't Star Wars: Attack Of The Clones, and it isn't nearly as awful as Extinction and Afterlife, but still. It's more than just getting her hair cut and wearing some Ada style clothing.
Have you even played Ada's campaign? It was explained there. Carla Radames was originally a completely different person but Simmons changed her appearance with lots of experimenting with the C-virus.

This is her before being "reborn".

Does anyone here care about Josh Stone? - Page 3 CarlaRadamesFocue
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here care about Josh Stone?   Does anyone here care about Josh Stone? - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 7:16 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Have you even played Ada's campaign? It was explained there. Carla Radames was originally a completely different person but Simmons changed her appearance with lots of experimenting with the C-virus.

This is her before being "reborn".

Does anyone here care about Josh Stone? - Page 3 CarlaRadamesFocue

Duh, didn't I mention that I was having trouble getting an A rank with Ada in RE6 Mercs? Which I eventually did.

So the "cloning" thing wasn't technically a clone. Nor was it a simple Extreme Makeover cosmetic change, but something with the stupid C-virus.

Don't really understand how. And playing through RE6's Ada's Campaign once didn't exactly clear things up for me. Not having Files in the game definately makes things a bit harder to understand. I'm not in favor of shooting dumb blue emblems for Files to read in a special features area on the main menu. Lame.

I want the story as I'm playing. It makes the story feel like you're rushing through it, kind of like how the Outbreak games were, and RE5. It feels like you're just rushing through it all. Maybe the real time, and the lack of Files do that, cuz it sure wasn't like that before.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here care about Josh Stone?   Does anyone here care about Josh Stone? - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 7:27 pm

I still have no damn idea how the C-virus is able to create this multitude of different changes. You know, J'avo, zombies, cocoons that turn into monsters, wolf/dinosaur/fly thing and apparently plastic surgery.

I understand the engineered BOWs like Ogroman and such but they never really differentiate the different strains given by the regular virus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here care about Josh Stone?   Does anyone here care about Josh Stone? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Does anyone here care about Josh Stone?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Resident Evil :: Resident Evil Discussion-
Jump to: