HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Most hours spent in a game? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Most hours spent in a game? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Most hours spent in a game? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Most hours spent in a game? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Most hours spent in a game? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Most hours spent in a game? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Most hours spent in a game? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Most hours spent in a game? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Most hours spent in a game? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Most hours spent in a game?

Go down 
+28
Industrial Ridden
Known_Hero
DXP
Valentine Fan
SWITCHMYND
Nobudy
DivideByZero
chrisredfield84
leonskennedy232
Tisu
00biohazard
DeadlyGenetics
RaviorStygian
Vandal
The CG
Sargent D
Incompetent Barry
chrisredfielmusculo
lyfesArcanum
PAULSAMSON
ThomVD
Kino_00
Jill Sandwich
RebelliousQueen
Mass Distraction
Methsia
Billy Coen
chocotricks
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

Most hours spent in a game? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most hours spent in a game?   Most hours spent in a game? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 6:34 pm

Oh I'm sure Smile I have this thing where I want to get everything even achievements and stuff so when I find that game I will have everything woot
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Most hours spent in a game?   Most hours spent in a game? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 12:00 am

Valentine Fan wrote:
halestride wrote:
Nice it's always good to find a game u can play a lot and it still be good

Yep, and Knights Of The Old Republic is really the only SW game that I've found that has that quality to it

Ever played Battlefront 2 or any of the Jedi Knight games? But I agree that KotOR is the best star wars game.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Most hours spent in a game?   Most hours spent in a game? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 1:41 am

Yeah I have played them but not much imafraid
Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: Most hours spent in a game?   Most hours spent in a game? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:34 am

Think the most counts for most of the final fantasy games and Fallout 3/New Vegas since it mostly covers between 50-90 + hours that's my longest time on those particular games anyway.
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: Most hours spent in a game?   Most hours spent in a game? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 9:19 am

ThomVD wrote:
Valentine Fan wrote:
halestride wrote:
Nice it's always good to find a game u can play a lot and it still be good

Yep, and Knights Of The Old Republic is really the only SW game that I've found that has that quality to it

Ever played Battlefront 2 or any of the Jedi Knight games? But I agree that KotOR is the best star wars game.

Indeed I have. I admit, they're very entertaining and worth going back to. But KotOR has....I don't know, a certain charm to it
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Most hours spent in a game?   Most hours spent in a game? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 7:24 am

38 hours on dead island, and i have 23 hours on assassins creed 3 and im only 53% into the game.
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

PostSubject: Re: Most hours spent in a game?   Most hours spent in a game? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 7:47 am

The CG wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:
Almost 40 hours the first time I played Mass Effect.

Now it only takes me about 25, doing a majority of the side-missions.

The hours I put into that series... and then for Bioware to actually destroy everything I worked for over the course of 3 games because of the ending. It's kinda impressive if you think about it.

If they came out and said they were just trolling, that would make a lot of sense.

I have a love/hate relationship with ME3's ending. I thought they were structured nicely: I really enjoyed..

Spoiler:

However, I don't like the idea of ...

Spoiler:

It just doesn't make much sense to me. scratch

Anyway, I probably spent the most time playing ME2. Six classes, paragon/renegade decisions, male/female Shepard, multiple endings: This game has soooo much replayability. I've completed the game 12 times so I know that surpasses the 150 hour mark.
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

Playstation Network Jagerdu

PostSubject: Re: Most hours spent in a game?   Most hours spent in a game? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 12:42 pm

Damn! All the games you guys are mentioning, I didn't think that games could be that long, or addictive for that matter. I have a few but none of my records can compare to most of yours.

Resident Evil 4 - Took me 20 hours to complete my first time, then about 5 hours per my other 5 times completing it, plus that long 6 hours to unlock everything in the game.

TOTAL: 51 Hours

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - The COD game that I played the most. I prefer it the most just because It's the only one I actually have fun playing, and it's STILL pretty boring. I have around 21 hours played online, and an extra 24 hours played in private matches plus the 4 hours for campaign and 2 hours for special ops and survival (not a big fan of those)

So yeah, those are my two most played games so far.

Honorable Mentions:
Resident Evil 6
Resident Evil 5
Call of Duty: World at War
Silent Hill 2 (Because of all the easter eggs and damn exploration)

Yeah I know, My games are bland and I have no taste in anything else. I can't seem to find other games that catch my interest.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Most hours spent in a game?   Most hours spent in a game? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 8:00 am

Industrial Ridden wrote:
Damn! All the games you guys are mentioning, I didn't think that games could be that long, or addictive for that matter. I have a few but none of my records can compare to most of yours.

Resident Evil 4 - Took me 20 hours to complete my first time, then about 5 hours per my other 5 times completing it, plus that long 6 hours to unlock everything in the game.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - The COD game that I played the most. I prefer it the most just because It's the only one I actually have fun playing, and it's STILL pretty boring. I have around 21 hours played online, and an extra 24 hours played in private matches plus the 4 hours for campaign and 2 hours for special ops and survival (not a big fan of those)

So yeah, those are my two most played games so far.

Honorable Mentions:
Resident Evil 6
Resident Evil 5
Call of Duty: World at War
Silent Hill 2 (Because of all the easter eggs and damn exploration)

Yeah I know, My games are bland and I have no taste in anything else. I can't seem to find other games that catch my interest.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 i have spent 72 hours. and 30 hours on assassins greed 3
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Most hours spent in a game?   Most hours spent in a game? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 12:30 pm

Adding up how long it takes to beat Resident Evil 4, and how many times I beat the game, I clocked around 210 hours. That's not including Mercenaries and the Ada extras.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Most hours spent in a game?   Most hours spent in a game? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 12:49 pm

Vandal wrote:
Adding up how long it takes to beat Resident Evil 4, and how many times I beat the game, I clocked around 210 hours. That's not including Mercenaries and the Ada extras.
Damn that game only took me like 17 hours.
Back to top Go down
Teh Black Cat
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Teh Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Most hours spent in a game?   Most hours spent in a game? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 3:27 pm

Possibly Animal Crossing for the GameCube. Man, I lived in that game more than I lived my actual life.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Most hours spent in a game?   Most hours spent in a game? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 4:18 pm

halestride wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Damn that game only took me like 17 hours.

What? I'm talking about my total. I finished the game pver 35 times.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Most hours spent in a game?   Most hours spent in a game? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 4:40 pm

Me to lol I only played it once.:-)
Back to top Go down
Cyberization
Zombie
Zombie
Cyberization

Playstation Network MrOutside-

PostSubject: Re: Most hours spent in a game?   Most hours spent in a game? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 5:52 pm

I have a few I can think of.

200+ hours into Phantasy Star Online for the Gamecube.
180+ hours into Super Street Fighter IV on 360.

Gears of War 2 and 3 will be some ridiculous number. I played those games online almost every night spanning about 2 years.

For a single-player only game, maybe Devil May Cry 4 (127 hours at last count), Mass Effect 1 or 2 (15 combined playthroughs, ouch....) or Baldur's Gate II on PC (can't remember the number, but it must have been huuuuuge).

Teh Black Cat wrote:
Possibly Animal Crossing for the GameCube. Man, I lived in that game more than I lived my actual life.

Or this! Damn, I almost forgot about AC.

When I look back on all this, it's no surprise that I now suffer from chronic gaming burnout.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Most hours spent in a game?   Most hours spent in a game? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 6:48 pm

well i cant be exact on how many hours ive spent with any game, but i sure remember one take when i was playing Counter Strike, I played it 27 hours nonstop, started around midnight and stopped past 2 am of next day, thats so far the longest one take ive had. . .
Back to top Go down
AlphaApeStar
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
AlphaApeStar

Playstation Network AlphaApeStar
Steam : AlphaApeStar

PostSubject: Re: Most hours spent in a game?   Most hours spent in a game? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 1:28 am

This is my first post, Hey everyone!, but I have to say I have over 500 hours plugged into my all-time favorite childhood games. The Legend of Dragoon. Not once have I beat it though, lol I get to end of the game and get bored. Disc 1&3 are best in my opinion. But yes I have spent more time in the game than in any other game =]
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

PostSubject: Re: Most hours spent in a game?   Most hours spent in a game? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 10:25 am

@AlphaApeStar

Please tell me that BOW chasing Jill in your sig isn't Rachel.

Mad
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Most hours spent in a game?   Most hours spent in a game? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 10:31 am

What's wrong with Rachel?
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

PostSubject: Re: Most hours spent in a game?   Most hours spent in a game? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 10:45 am

Some of us didn't know that Rachel became a BOW.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Most hours spent in a game?   Most hours spent in a game? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 10:55 am

Oh... Wait, you hadn't played the game? Don't worry, it happens right in the beginning so it isn't really spoiling that much.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Most hours spent in a game?   Most hours spent in a game? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 12:08 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Oh... Wait, you hadn't played the game? Don't worry, it happens right in the beginning so it isn't really spoiling that much.

No ur not getting it right, he's heart broken not cs of spoiler, he's heartbroken cs Rachel turns into an ugly monster, and our known hero is known for being a womanizer and when hot chicks turn ugly that breaks his heart . . . .
Back to top Go down
Cyberization
Zombie
Zombie
Cyberization

Playstation Network MrOutside-

PostSubject: Re: Most hours spent in a game?   Most hours spent in a game? - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 5:21 pm

Known_Hero wrote:
Some of us didn't know that Rachel became a BOW.

This right here. Some of us were waiting on the console release.... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Incompetent Barry
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Incompetent Barry

Playstation Network DaredBlueHawk

PostSubject: Re: Most hours spent in a game?   Most hours spent in a game? - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 2:49 am

Teh Black Cat wrote:

i almost failed a course in college because i would leave early to go see if Tom Nook would have given me anything for all those fossils i dug up. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most hours spent in a game?   Most hours spent in a game? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most hours spent in a game?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3