HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
steve sideburn in re6 a..k.a wesker jr EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
steve sideburn in re6 a..k.a wesker jr EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
steve sideburn in re6 a..k.a wesker jr EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
steve sideburn in re6 a..k.a wesker jr EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
steve sideburn in re6 a..k.a wesker jr EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
steve sideburn in re6 a..k.a wesker jr EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
steve sideburn in re6 a..k.a wesker jr EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
steve sideburn in re6 a..k.a wesker jr EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
steve sideburn in re6 a..k.a wesker jr EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

steve sideburn in re6 a..k.a wesker jr

Go down 
+8
Mass Distraction
ChrisSherry
hazardman89
chrisredfielmusculo
PAULSAMSON
Vandal
RebelliousQueen
leon248
12 posters
AuthorMessage
leon248
Cerberus
Cerberus
leon248

Playstation Network darksonic24

steve sideburn in re6 a..k.a wesker jr Empty
PostSubject: steve sideburn in re6 a..k.a wesker jr   steve sideburn in re6 a..k.a wesker jr EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 7:43 am

i just saw the trailer for re6 and my god this can be a movie. the guy with the short haircut has to be steve after being token by wesker in cvx plus sherry is returning is also good
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: steve sideburn in re6 a..k.a wesker jr   steve sideburn in re6 a..k.a wesker jr EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:44 am

Its Jake Muller, Albert Wesker's long lost Son. Also known as Wesker Jr Have you seen the second trailer? You should watch it.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: steve sideburn in re6 a..k.a wesker jr   steve sideburn in re6 a..k.a wesker jr EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:47 am

Steve ... Sideburn..?
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: steve sideburn in re6 a..k.a wesker jr   steve sideburn in re6 a..k.a wesker jr EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:46 am

Mercy wrote:
Steve ... Sideburn..?

yes, that's wesker son, not to be mistaken with Steve Burnside
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: steve sideburn in re6 a..k.a wesker jr   steve sideburn in re6 a..k.a wesker jr EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:50 am

nop
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: steve sideburn in re6 a..k.a wesker jr   steve sideburn in re6 a..k.a wesker jr EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 6:10 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Steve ... Sideburn..?

yes, that's wesker son, not to be mistaken with Steve Burnside

I find this more than hilarious.
Back to top Go down
hazardman89
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
hazardman89

PostSubject: Re: steve sideburn in re6 a..k.a wesker jr   steve sideburn in re6 a..k.a wesker jr EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:20 am

Is anybody else bothered by the fact that Jake is at least in his 20's? If Weker had a son AFTER he got his abilities, his son would be 15 at the most. How did Jake get these abilities if they weren't passed on from birth, since he was born before Wesker got his super powers?
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: steve sideburn in re6 a..k.a wesker jr   steve sideburn in re6 a..k.a wesker jr EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:45 am

leon248 wrote:
i just saw the trailer for re6 and my god this can be a movie. the guy with the short haircut has to be steve after being token by wesker in cvx plus sherry is returning is also good

For a while there before the second trailer he was rumored to be Steve Burnside or even maybe Alex Wesker. But, the second trailer confirmed it was neither, but a new character named Jake Muller, Wesker's son.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: steve sideburn in re6 a..k.a wesker jr   steve sideburn in re6 a..k.a wesker jr EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:58 am

hazardman89 wrote:
Is anybody else bothered by the fact that Jake is at least in his 20's? If Weker had a son AFTER he got his abilities, his son would be 15 at the most. How did Jake get these abilities if they weren't passed on from birth, since he was born before Wesker got his super powers?
He has the same "special" blood as Albert did but there has been no indications of any real powers. Maybe he only got injected with the virus afterwards? As Jake said, Wesker abandoned his mother a long time ago so I'd guess Jake was born way before Wesker started fiddling with the viruses.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Jill Sandwich
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: steve sideburn in re6 a..k.a wesker jr   steve sideburn in re6 a..k.a wesker jr EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:12 am

hazardman89 wrote:

I was just wondering the same thing too! It just doesn't make any sense. I think it would've been better if he was part of a cloning program. Like how MGS1 did with the Genome Solider project. That's what I think anyway.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: steve sideburn in re6 a..k.a wesker jr   steve sideburn in re6 a..k.a wesker jr EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:11 am

hazardman89 wrote:

Same here! Maybe he was injected by the Virus. I am still thinking how he grew that fast and where did he get his strength
Back to top Go down
hazardman89
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
hazardman89

PostSubject: Re: steve sideburn in re6 a..k.a wesker jr   steve sideburn in re6 a..k.a wesker jr EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:49 am

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
hazardman89 wrote:

Same here! Maybe he was injected by the Virus. I am still thinking how he grew that fast and where did he get his strength

Apparently the Japanese site says he was infected with the C-Virus, or something to that affect. I tried to get it translated but all the translating websites are crap. All I can gather is that his team of Mercinaries was in Edonia, then they all became infected with the C-virus, probably by the hands of the same person who got Chris' team. This could be backed up by what he said to "Ada" when they meet in the Trailer, "Those shots of yours pack quite a punch."
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: steve sideburn in re6 a..k.a wesker jr   steve sideburn in re6 a..k.a wesker jr EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:57 am

hazardman89 wrote:
hazardman89 wrote:

Apparently the Japanese site says he was infected with the C-Virus, or something to that affect. I tried to get it translated but all the translating websites are crap. All I can gather is that his team of Mercinaries was in Edonia, then they all became infected with the C-virus, probably by the hands of the same person who got Chris' team. This could be backed up by what he said to "Ada" when they meet in the Trailer, "Those shots of yours pack quite a punch."
I hate those other translator websites. They're junk. So Ada is responsible for what happened to him. Ada said he was immune to the C-virus that he has a very rare blood type.
Back to top Go down
hazardman89
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
hazardman89

PostSubject: Re: steve sideburn in re6 a..k.a wesker jr   steve sideburn in re6 a..k.a wesker jr EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:07 am

hazardman89 wrote:
hazardman89 wrote:

I hate those other translator websites. They're junk. So Ada is responsible for what happened to him. Ada said he was immune to the C-virus that he has a very rare blood type.

Well Albert Wesker was injected with a type of Virus when he was young as part of the Wesker Children experiments, which led to him having a higher immunity to anything Progenitor based, so if he had a child after the initial injection, his child might be born with the same immunities, which led to Jake's ability to withstand infection from the C-Virus. He probably needs the injections from the first trailer to control his infection, since the virus Wesker was given as part of the WC experiments was meant to control T, and not another progenitor varient.

Saddly, all of my theory falls to crap if the C-virus isn't progenitor based...
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: steve sideburn in re6 a..k.a wesker jr   steve sideburn in re6 a..k.a wesker jr EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:28 am

I see, Now I understand. That's maybe the reason on Jake's power and ability. As we noticed on the first trailer he injects something on the back of his head. I think it's for the C-Virus to control it. You have a point, and I understand what you mean. I hope our theory is right.
Back to top Go down
leonskennedy232
Zombie
Zombie
leonskennedy232

Playstation Network agentwes3
Steam : leonsk23

PostSubject: Re: steve sideburn in re6 a..k.a wesker jr   steve sideburn in re6 a..k.a wesker jr EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:26 pm

this is madness i thought everyone knew it was weskers son
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: steve sideburn in re6 a..k.a wesker jr   steve sideburn in re6 a..k.a wesker jr EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:47 pm

Heheh, Steve Sideburn. Am I the only one who finds that funny? I think I'm going to draw that.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: steve sideburn in re6 a..k.a wesker jr   steve sideburn in re6 a..k.a wesker jr EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:38 pm

Wesker's son... talk about a cop out by Capcom. Rolling Eyes I'm glad I've dissociated myself from that franchise.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: steve sideburn in re6 a..k.a wesker jr   steve sideburn in re6 a..k.a wesker jr EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:01 pm

So youll not be getting RE6 then GL? shame.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: steve sideburn in re6 a..k.a wesker jr   steve sideburn in re6 a..k.a wesker jr EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:12 pm

No. It's just gonna be the same action shooter CoD clone BS that RE4 and RE5 disappointed me with, so I don't see any point in pumping money into a franchise I've no connection to anymore.

I'm more interested in MoH: Warfighter and WWE '13.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: steve sideburn in re6 a..k.a wesker jr   steve sideburn in re6 a..k.a wesker jr Empty

Back to top Go down

steve sideburn in re6 a..k.a wesker jr
Page 1 of 1