Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil Pairings - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil Pairings - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil Pairings - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil Pairings - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil Pairings - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil Pairings - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil Pairings - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil Pairings - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil Pairings - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil Pairings

Go down 
+19
Outbreakgirl
Kino_00
ThomVD
leonskennedy232
nekronuke
weskersbarber
Mass Distraction
Monster Mash
ohmybasch
Lady Yuna
Ylwizaker
PAULSAMSON
Jill Sandwich
RebelliousQueen
Vandal
Methsia
00biohazard
Sargent D
ChrisSherry
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Favorite Pairings?
Leon/Claire
Resident Evil Pairings - Page 4 Vote_lcap16%Resident Evil Pairings - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 16% [ 7 ]
Chris/Jill
Resident Evil Pairings - Page 4 Vote_lcap27%Resident Evil Pairings - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 27% [ 12 ]
Steve/Claire
Resident Evil Pairings - Page 4 Vote_lcap9%Resident Evil Pairings - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 4 ]
Leon/Ada
Resident Evil Pairings - Page 4 Vote_lcap16%Resident Evil Pairings - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 16% [ 7 ]
Chris/Sherry
Resident Evil Pairings - Page 4 Vote_lcap2%Resident Evil Pairings - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Carlos/Jill
Resident Evil Pairings - Page 4 Vote_lcap7%Resident Evil Pairings - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
Chris/Sheva
Resident Evil Pairings - Page 4 Vote_lcap2%Resident Evil Pairings - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Leon/Ashley
Resident Evil Pairings - Page 4 Vote_lcap5%Resident Evil Pairings - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Billy/Rebecca
 16% [ 7 ]
William/Annette
Resident Evil Pairings - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%Resident Evil Pairings - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 44

AuthorMessage
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

Resident Evil Pairings - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Pairings   Resident Evil Pairings - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 10:54 am

Nobudy wrote:
Valentine Fan wrote:
Mercy wrote:
1.) Survival of a tragic incident.
When you survive a tragedy with someone you feel a visceral connection to them. It's like you realize you have more in common with thy person more than anyone else you've ever known.

That's usually how I justify Chris/Jill. Then again, Chris/Jill, as in them having a romance, is really only in fanfics/fanarts, and never really said in the established cannon (Save for some things that could be considered "a romance" only if you read into them). So I suppose it goes as far as some people's imaginations want to go.
Maybe they do have some romantic actions off-screen. It's probably similar to how Leon and Chris probably see each other a lot off-screen.

True, true. Still, I can see why Capcom doesn't really make it an "up-front in your face thing" because RE is about horror and survival. Not saying that love/romance isn't an underlining thing in the series, but it isn't an entirely promonent thing. Really, never once do we see Chris and Jill making out at the start of the game. Razz
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Pairings   Resident Evil Pairings - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 4:58 pm

Valentine Fan wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Valentine Fan wrote:
Mercy wrote:
1.) Survival of a tragic incident.
When you survive a tragedy with someone you feel a visceral connection to them. It's like you realize you have more in common with thy person more than anyone else you've ever known.

That's usually how I justify Chris/Jill. Then again, Chris/Jill, as in them having a romance, is really only in fanfics/fanarts, and never really said in the established cannon (Save for some things that could be considered "a romance" only if you read into them). So I suppose it goes as far as some people's imaginations want to go.
Maybe they do have some romantic actions off-screen. It's probably similar to how Leon and Chris probably see each other a lot off-screen.

True, true. Still, I can see why Capcom doesn't really make it an "up-front in your face thing" because RE is about horror and survival. Not saying that love/romance isn't an underlining thing in the series, but it isn't an entirely promonent thing. Really, never once do we see Chris and Jill making out at the start of the game. Razz
I think Leon is the only character in the entire series to get to first base with anyone. Chris hasn't even met Sherry HOW DID ANYONE CONCEIVE OF THAT PAIRING?!
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Pairings   Resident Evil Pairings - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 7:08 pm

Yeah Chris and Sherry doesn't make sense. Razz
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Pairings   Resident Evil Pairings - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 9:40 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:
On top of that, they're about 13 years apart. Granted, some don't have a problem with it, but when you think about it, Chris is 18 while Sherry is only 5 in 1991.
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Pairings   Resident Evil Pairings - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 10:38 pm

I think I am the first person to create/ship Chris/Sherry. I don't see anything wrong with it. They will meet in RE6. People are already shipping Sherry/Jake.

And I have been thinking...
If you really think about it technically; it was Chris that saved Sherry 'in a way'. If it wasn't for Claire looking for Chris in the first place, Claire wouldn't have been there for Sherry.
And nobody can really say anything, there are some pairings out there that are just.... Suspect

@Nobudy, Some people ship Chris/Wesker, Wesker/Jill, Wesker/Claire, Chris/Sheva, Chris/Rebecca and Kevin/Yoko and they have big age differences. lol

Oh well, to each their own.

Come on RE6!

Last edited by ChrisSherry on Thu May 13, 2021 11:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Pairings   Resident Evil Pairings - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 11:24 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:
I think I am the first person to create/ship Chris/Sherry. I don't see anything wrong with it. They will meet in RE6. People are already shipping Jake/Sherry.

and I have been thinking...
If you really think about it technically; it was Chris that saved Sherry 'in a way'. If it wasn't for Claire looking for Chris in the first place, Claire wouldn't have been there for Sherry.
and nobody can really say anything, there is some pairings out there that are just Suspect

That's a horrible argument.

Chris didn't save Sherry, he doesnt even know she exists as far as we knows until 6. If you're going into it like that, it was Claire's concern for her brother that united the two together.

So really, you don't have a right to ask how Chris and Jill even work as a pair. Simple fact, they just do.

Personally, I can care less about Chris' love life, he could be gay for all I care, I'm still going to buy Resident Evil for the fear it evokes, not for what message they're trying to get across.
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Pairings   Resident Evil Pairings - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 11:45 pm

Mercy wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
I think I am the first person to create/ship Chris/Sherry. I don't see anything wrong with it. They will meet in RE6. People are already shipping Sherry/Jake.

And I have been thinking...
and nobody can really say anything, there are some pairings out there that are just.... Suspect

Chris didn't save Sherry, he doesnt even know she exists as far as we knows until 6. If you're going into it like that, it was Claire's concern for her brother that united the two together.

So really, you don't have a right to ask how Chris and Jill even work as a pair. Simple fact, they just do.

Personally, I can care less about Chris' love life, he could be gay for all I care, I'm still going to buy Resident Evil for the fear it evokes, not for what message they're trying to get across.

Well considering I'm not arguing
I'm only saying my opinion.

That is what I said.
I know he didn't, I was just saying it's thanks to him not keeping in touch with Claire that ended up making Claire concerned enough to want to look for him. Which leads to her finding Sherry and the two helping each other out.

I don't have a right? So because my opinion differs from yours I have no right to share mine? If that's how you feel, then you are going to be disappointed when you find out that not everyone agrees on everything you think.

PS: I never said they couldn't work as a "pair" I just said I personally don't see Chris/Jill as more than best friends/long-time partners, so you are putting words in my mouth.

and good for you.

Why do you always have to attempt to start something with me? It's like every time I post something you are right there, pretty much saying I am wrong. It's extremely uncalled.

Last edited by ChrisSherry on Thu May 13, 2021 11:02 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Pairings   Resident Evil Pairings - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 11:47 pm

Nobudy wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:
On top of that, they're about 13 years apart. Granted, some don't have a problem with it, but when you think about it, Chris is 18 while Sherry is only 5 in 1991.

Age technically doesn't matter to a lot of people. Realistically anyway and in most cases.

As a Wesker-x-Claire shipper I'm well aware of the 19 year age difference between them both but still love the coupling.
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Pairings   Resident Evil Pairings - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 11:48 pm

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:

Age technically doesn't matter to a lot of people. Realistically anyway and in most cases.

As a Wesker-x-Claire shipper I'm well aware of the 19 year age difference between them both but still love the coupling.

*High-five* to that DeadlyGenetics! cheers
I use to like Wesker/Claire at one time.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Pairings   Resident Evil Pairings - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 11:59 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:
DeadlyGenetics wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:

*High-five* to that DeadlyGenetics! cheers
I use to like Wesker/Claire at one time.

I think I'm among some of the firsts to actually get the pairing started and out there while I am working on a story of them both right now I had a few one shots on an old forum. I'm not even sure if it's still active to this day. And I had a few crappy doodles/sketches as well, my art has massively improved since I was 14-15 of course. It didn't really hit any sort of popularity til mid-late last year really and I've liked it since I first played RE: CVX which was well over 4 years or so ago. You could find some art here and there and a couple of stories but by now it's pretty well out there and spans a fairly good ways with some RE fans.

A lot of people greatly dislike the coupling though but I don't care. I'm not dissing Wesker-x-Chris shippers or Wesker-x-Sheva(who came up with this actually?) shippers either and so one and so forth so leave my Wesker-x-Claire alone!
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Pairings   Resident Evil Pairings - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 12:07 am

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
I think I'm among some of the firsts to actually get the pairing started and out there while I am working on a story of them both right now I had a few one shots on an old forum. I'm not even sure if it's still active to this day. And I had a few crappy doodles/sketches as well, my art has massively improved since I was 14-15 of course. It didn't really hit any sort of popularity til mid-late last year really and I've liked it since I first played RE: CVX which was well over 4 years or so ago. You could find some art here and there and a couple of stories but by now it's pretty well out there and spans a fairly good ways with some RE fans.

A lot of people greatly dislike the coupling though but I don't care. I'm not dissing Wesker-x-Chris shippers or Wesker-x-Sheva(who came up with this actually?) shippers either and so one and so forth so leave my Wesker-x-Claire alone!

That is really awesome! I believe I am the first to create Chris/Sherry Wink lol
Oh really? that is super cool. I'm going to try and draw some CS art. But, I am not so good at drawing lol
Do you have any of your fan-art on here? I would love to see some!

Like I've said before, "To each their own." Wink  I would like to believe people can still be friends regardless of pairings.
I can't stand Ada/Leon but if people who can respect that and not throw Ada/Leon fan-art at me or call me crazy, I'll be friends with them lol and like you said, I'm not dissing any other pairings either. I can respect peoples opinions and differences. Very Happy

Last edited by ChrisSherry on Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Pairings   Resident Evil Pairings - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 2:38 am

ChrisSherry wrote:
Mercy wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
I think I am the first person to create/ship Chris/Sherry. I don't see anything wrong with it. They will meet in RE6. People are already shipping Jake/Sherry.

and nobody can really say anything, there is some pairings out there that are just Suspect

I wasn't arguing.
I am just say my opinion.

That is what I said.
I know he didn't, I was just saying it's thanks to him not keeping in touch with Claire that ended up making Claire concerned enough to want to look for him. Then she found Sherry and protected her.

I don't have a right? really? so because my opinion defers from yours I have no right to share mine? You can get over that right now.
PS: I never said they couldn't work as a "pair" I just said I personally don't see Chris/Jill more then best friends/long-time partners, So you are putting words in my mouth.

and Good for you.

Why do you always have to start something with me? it's like every time I post something you are right there, pretty much saying I am wrong.
You were defending your opinion with an argument; saying because of Chris, Claire knows Sherry, therefore Chris is the reason for Sherry, ergo, shipping Chris and Sherry is within reason. That is a weak argument for your opinion. I'm not sure anything can justify your opinion other than the fact that you think they're cute together.

Referring to your next paragraph, I never stated an opinion, I said because you question why people pair Chris and Jill despite the fact that you ship Chris and Sherry. I was calling you out on your hypocrisy, you shouldn't question a completely legit pairing when your pairing is so outlandish. I implied that you didn't understand why people think that Chris and Jill work as a couple from your initial post. So drawing from that, I assumed you were asking how they work as a pair.

Also, stop being so self-centered. You act as if I'm after you, I just respone to whatever I find fascinating, and you apparently come out with really bizarre posts. I don't have a beef with you.
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Pairings   Resident Evil Pairings - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 3:17 am

Mercy wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Mercy wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:

and nobody can really say anything, there is some pairings out there that are just.... Suspect

You were defending your opinion with an argument; saying because of Chris, Claire knows Sherry, therefore Chris is the reason for Sherry, ergo, shipping Chris and Sherry is within reason. That is a weak argument for your opinion. I'm not sure anything can justify your opinion other than the fact that you think they're cute together.

Referring to your next paragraph, I never stated an opinion, I said because you question why people pair Chris and Jill despite the fact that you ship Chris and Sherry. I was calling you out on your hypocrisy, you shouldn't question a completely legit pairing when your pairing is so outlandish. I implied that you didn't understand why people think that Chris and Jill work as a couple from your initial post. So drawing from that, I assumed you were asking how they work as a pair.

Also, stop being so self-centered. You act as if I'm after you, I just respone to whatever I find fascinating, and you apparently come out with really bizarre posts. I don't have a beef with you.

I wasn't even trying to use that as the reason I ship Chris/Sherry; in-fact, I just started to think about it. I was just simply saying, it's kind of cool that "in a way" that Chris is the reason Claire went to Raccoon City in the first and she ended up saving Sherry. I never said that's why I ship this pairing, you just assumed it was.

Yes, I might ship a pairing that has yet to meet.
I ship them because I think they would be an interesting pair.
To be completely blunt I think they would be fun and yes, I think they would be cute. Basically I ship it because I love the idea of it. No pairing is official, who knows what could happen in this series. Chris could end up married to Ada for all we know. (That was a bad joke.)

I don't really care who ships what. Just because I don't see those two more than best friends doesn't mean others can't see it as more. I know that Chris/Jill is more popular in the shipping world. I also know Chris/Sherry for the time being is considered a "crack" pairing, I fully acknowledge that. I wasn't ever comparing the ships. I just know Chris/Jill is seemingly well liked (as one can see from the poll.) and yes they clearly have had many missions together and have become close because of their partnership and shared traumas. But I don't personally seem them romantically. So I was curious if others felt like I do when it comes to the ship or simply why they like them together . That's all. My curiosity is not me saying that the pairing couldn't work or could be made to make sense or that fans shouldn't ship them for whatever their reasons may be, same goes for any pairings in the fandom.

People ship Wesker/Claire based on a few briefs scenes in Code Veronica because they like "forbidden romance".
Some people even ship pairings that aren't even from the same game, cross-overs etc. I don't see anything wrong with any of that, "To each their own."

My liking a pairing that doesn't make sense to everybody
(a pairing I added on here because I love it and it's my thread, so why not?) has nothing to do with my question.
Because like I said, I know my ship is a "crack ship" as of right now. With that said I was not comparing the two pairings against each other, I know Chris/Jill would make more sense over the other. I never said other wise.
I was asking about the Chris/Jill pairing because a lot of fans see something between them or could see it happening for real. I wasn't trying to be a hypocrite as you seem to think I was being. If it came off that way, then I will say it certainly wasn't intentional.
My question was asked knowing what I said above; Knowing pairings like Chris/Jill, Leon/Claire, Leon/Ada etc could make actual sense if they happened in the canon. Especially since they aren't considered crack ships.

As I said before, I am not comparing any pairings here.
If I were, then yes I'd be an absolute hypocrite and if that's what you assumed I was doing before, then I could see where you saw the hypocrisy. But I'm not comparing the two pairings.
Clearly what I was actually meaning in my other post was misunderstood or I should have explained more or both. Either way, no biggie.

Regardless, there really is nothing to argue about.
This is a simple thread meant to be fun, nothing more, nothing less. I asked a question and didn't mean it with any judgement once so ever, nor did I hope for any silly arguments to transpire.... Just fans having fun and discussing another RE topic.
We are not always going to agree on everything. That's how life is, but there really is no need to be rude over such silly topics. Especially where it is now evident there were some misunderstandings.

From here on I'm done this unwanted argument. I do not want to be apart of this negativity you are bring throughout different threads. Can't we just get along for the sake of other members? cheers

Moving on to the actual topic of this thread.
What pairings do you like? If you like any pairings that is. lol
If you don't like any, then I'm not sure why you are in a thread about something you dislike.

Last edited by ChrisSherry on Thu May 13, 2021 11:48 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Pairings   Resident Evil Pairings - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 5:57 am

Ouch. My dyslexic brain D: Tl;dr
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Pairings   Resident Evil Pairings - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 8:22 am

Yeah not reading that.
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Pairings   Resident Evil Pairings - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 9:35 am

ThomVD wrote:

Sorry, Mercy just wasn't getting what I meant. Not that he does now since he didn't even read it.
Off-Subject: You're dyslexic?

Mercy wrote:
Yeah not reading that.

OK.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Pairings   Resident Evil Pairings - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 10:51 am

Well if you're just going to end by saying "I'm done with this." Why should I respond? And if I don't have to respond, why should I read it? You haven't proven to me that any of your logic you presented was at all sensical in any way, and you choose to omit any point I make.

I made it very clear I don't like shipping in general and you end your last post with "What pairings do you like if any?" So you obviously don't read my posts either, if you do, there's a part of your brain that's blocking the point making parts of my posts.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Pairings   Resident Evil Pairings - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 1:42 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:
ThomVD wrote:

Sorry, Mercy just wasn't getting what I meant. Not that he does now since he didn't even read it.
Off-Subject: You're dyslexic?

Yes I am. It's okay Very Happy, it's just that long posts like that hurt my brain. Especially if the entire quote piramid is that long.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Pairings   Resident Evil Pairings - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 2:18 pm

So people can't have opinions now Very Happy

Kay.

I read it all, basically almost everything she said to Mercy before the TL:DR post.

Didn't have to be said twice. Poor woman.
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Pairings   Resident Evil Pairings - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 5:30 pm

@Mercy Actually, the post you wrote directed towards me didn't say that. You just said you didn't care about Chris' love life. I thought I would try to be you know, friendly and start fresh and ask if you liked any pairings at all
since "pairings" are legit what this entire thread is about?
Also, I never said you had to reply. I was stating to a completely different person that you didn't read what I wrote which I could careless if you did or didn't, it's your choice.
What I want to know is why come to a thread about pairings if you dislike it all so much? What's the point? Wouldn't this just be a waste of your time?
Obviously you don't read titles of threads.

Not sure why you have to be rude and try to start problems literally out of nothing.  
The forums are supposed to be fun.
Anyway, as I said before, I am done arguing with you over something so silly. It's a waste of our time to linger on an obvious misunderstanding. You have clearly made wrong assumptions about me. Do what you want and go into threads you don't agree with and what have you. But don't drag me into your negativity with you anymore. We could all use less negativity in the world after all. study

@ThomVD, Ah, I see. Sorry  silent

Methsia wrote:
So people can't have opinions now Very Happy

Kay.

I read it all, basically almost everything she said to Mercy before the TL:DR post.

Didn't have to be said twice. Poor woman.

I'm glad someone understood it. lol Like I'm not sure if I could have made it much clearer. Probably could have less typos LOL but other wise....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Pairings   Resident Evil Pairings - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil Pairings
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4