Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Dwarf Fortress Story (trueness) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Dwarf Fortress Story (trueness) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Dwarf Fortress Story (trueness) EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Dwarf Fortress Story (trueness) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Dwarf Fortress Story (trueness) EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Dwarf Fortress Story (trueness) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Dwarf Fortress Story (trueness) EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Dwarf Fortress Story (trueness) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Dwarf Fortress Story (trueness) EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Dwarf Fortress Story (trueness)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

Dwarf Fortress Story (trueness) Empty
PostSubject: Dwarf Fortress Story (trueness)   Dwarf Fortress Story (trueness) EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 11:25 am

As the dwarves left their cozy holds in the Mountainhomes, they waved goodbye to their families. All unmarried, fairly skilled individuals, they were well equipped to fend off whatever the wilderness threw at them. They reached the site where they were supposed to begin, and struck the earth.

Trees fell, dust clouded the air. Plants were gathered, tunnels dug. Wood was stockpiled, alcohol brewed, food farmed. As the days dragged on, beds were built, traps laid, and a fortress came together. Soon, Goblins came, attracted by the fledgling fortress. Thieves, Babysnatchers, filthy creatures snuck into the fort. Soon, the dwarves were running out of cages. They soon struck a cave, and shortly after caught a Giant Olm (Think large, fleshy crocodile) and a Cave Crocodile. The giant Olm was placed in front of the prison, as a guard, and fed elk-birds, while the cave crocodile was placed in the execution pit. A giant cave spider was captured, tamed, and sent to guard the entryway. The crocodile made short work of the captured goblin prisoners.

A vampire surfaced, and was quickly impressed her into the military, to kill her. They sent her to the execution pit, unarmed and unarmored, to fight two armed goblin thieves. She made short work of them. Enraged, the Dwarven Council sent her into the caves, to kill the Animal Men. She killed all of them. Six armed tribes, Unarmed, with a broken arm.

Then, war-horns. A goblin army was seen on the horizon. The wild ravens circled the entryway to the fortress. The cool air hung heavy over the fortress. The giant Olm and spider watched the approaching goblins cautiously, unsure what to expect. The solid gold walls and doors seemed impenetrable. The dwarves locked the doors, but one stayed with the Olm and Spider, the Vampire. A troll struck the door, and the dwarves in the hold began speaking to eachother, the Council couldn't quite understand what they were saying. They all seemed to generally agree. The door fell, and the spider set upon the troll, quickly killing it with paralytic venom and a gout of fluid-like web. The strange silk coated the goblins as well, as they slogged forward. Soon, they set upon the spider, and Olm. The Olm was quickly struck down by a morningstar, but not before mortally wounding a goblin. Many goblins were dying from Cave Spider poison now. The Spider fell, and the guardian of the fortress, a Vampire, stepped forward. Branded a murderer, and a monster, she meant to clear her name. She strangled, punched, and kicked, but to no avail. The armored. armed goblins were too much. But as she fell, she heard her name sung, and saw a gladsome charge. The entire fortress set upon the goblins. Many goblins fell, and their general was wounded... But alas, the siege was the end of the fortress. All of the valiant Dwarves were slaughtered, but the single vampire lay alone. Her face in a grim smirk, she had redeemed her murders. She died a hero.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Dwarf Fortress Story (trueness)   Dwarf Fortress Story (trueness) EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 11:35 am

This is the DUMBEST fucking thing I have ever heard of. And I didn't even read it, so you know how dumb it is.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Dwarf Fortress Story (trueness)   Dwarf Fortress Story (trueness) EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 11:52 am

tl:dr
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: Dwarf Fortress Story (trueness)   Dwarf Fortress Story (trueness) EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:02 am

Nitekrawler: its actually a re-write of a game i played recently, on DF. go play it, itll make way more sense. To someone who never played it... yeah, im sure it sounds retarded.
Back to top Go down
Monster Mash
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Monster Mash

PostSubject: Re: Dwarf Fortress Story (trueness)   Dwarf Fortress Story (trueness) EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:50 am

Fus ro dah would have solved everything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dwarf Fortress Story (trueness)   Dwarf Fortress Story (trueness) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dwarf Fortress Story (trueness)
Page 1 of 1