HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
 Your ownThoughts on Resident evil 6? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
 Your ownThoughts on Resident evil 6? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
 Your ownThoughts on Resident evil 6? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
 Your ownThoughts on Resident evil 6? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
 Your ownThoughts on Resident evil 6? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
 Your ownThoughts on Resident evil 6? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
 Your ownThoughts on Resident evil 6? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
 Your ownThoughts on Resident evil 6? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
 Your ownThoughts on Resident evil 6? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Your ownThoughts on Resident evil 6?

Go down 
+6
ChrisSherry
Sargent D
Mass Distraction
Vandal
PAULSAMSON
Billy Coen
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Billy Coen
Cerberus
Cerberus
Billy Coen

Playstation Network striderhiyru91

Your ownThoughts on Resident evil 6? Empty
PostSubject: Your ownThoughts on Resident evil 6?    Your ownThoughts on Resident evil 6? EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 1:18 am

I felt like ever since Shinji Mikami left Capcom that Resident Evil has not been the same s. Do you want the Puzzles and Scariness back or are you content with the action shooter Resident Evil has become? I want the old roots back in the game, not that Resident evil 5 crap.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000424568896&sk=in
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Your ownThoughts on Resident evil 6?    Your ownThoughts on Resident evil 6? EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 1:43 am

Billy Coen wrote:
I felt like ever since Shinji Mikami left Capcom that Resident Evil has not been the same s. Do you want the Puzzles and Scariness back or are you content with the action shooter Resident Evil has become? I want the old roots back in the game, not that Resident evil 5 crap.

Shinji Mikami made RE4
Back to top Go down
Billy Coen
Cerberus
Cerberus
Billy Coen

PostSubject: Re: Your ownThoughts on Resident evil 6?    Your ownThoughts on Resident evil 6? EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 1:50 am

1,2,3, veronica too. My main point is do you like the direction the resident franschie is heading? I miss the puzzle and horror accepts of the game. Hopefully 6 brings that all back. Check out my collection on youtube. type Resident evil collection. It has zero veiws lol
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Your ownThoughts on Resident evil 6?    Your ownThoughts on Resident evil 6? EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:53 am

First off, I doubt anyone here likes where the series is headed. Secondly, there's no chance that Re6 is going to be like past RE titles, so there's no point in asking if they'll bring it back. Lastly, videos on YouTube? No one cares.
Back to top Go down
Billy Coen
Cerberus
Cerberus
Billy Coen

PostSubject: Re: Your ownThoughts on Resident evil 6?    Your ownThoughts on Resident evil 6? EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 4:47 am

Well i just wanted people to know about my collection. You could try to be nicer and less smug.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Your ownThoughts on Resident evil 6?    Your ownThoughts on Resident evil 6? EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 5:04 am

I thought RE5 was an amazing game but I wouldn't mind a breeze of horror and puzzles every now and then.

Btw. You could embed that video in [here]
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Billy Coen
Cerberus
Cerberus
Billy Coen

PostSubject: Re: Your ownThoughts on Resident evil 6?    Your ownThoughts on Resident evil 6? EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 5:09 am

It wont let me post the video url. Sad
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Your ownThoughts on Resident evil 6?    Your ownThoughts on Resident evil 6? EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 5:12 am

You can embed the video.

Write [youtube] [/youtube] and put the video url in between.
Back to top Go down
Billy Coen
Cerberus
Cerberus
Billy Coen

PostSubject: Re: Your ownThoughts on Resident evil 6?    Your ownThoughts on Resident evil 6? EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 5:23 am

Still cant do it. I had it embed.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Your ownThoughts on Resident evil 6?    Your ownThoughts on Resident evil 6? EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 5:26 am

Make the post anyway. I'll make it work.

Just take the http://www. part out of the url.

EDIT: It's now up and working.
Back to top Go down
Billy Coen
Cerberus
Cerberus
Billy Coen

PostSubject: Re: Your ownThoughts on Resident evil 6?    Your ownThoughts on Resident evil 6? EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 5:37 am

Thank you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Your ownThoughts on Resident evil 6?    Your ownThoughts on Resident evil 6? EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:01 pm

Yeah I can't stand the comments on YouTube of people saying, "BRING BACK DA OLD RESIDENT EVIL!!!!". I'am 99.99% sure that the old RE style of gameplay is never coming back, and if it does it would just be a spin off or something. As much as I would love to see it happen, it won't.
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Your ownThoughts on Resident evil 6?    Your ownThoughts on Resident evil 6? EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:12 pm

I think a good mixture of both the old RE games and the new RE games would be awesome.
But, I'm good with what we have now.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Your ownThoughts on Resident evil 6?    Your ownThoughts on Resident evil 6? EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:13 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:
I think a good mixture of both the old RE games and the new RE games would be awesome.
Hopefully that is what RE6 will be like. Cool
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Your ownThoughts on Resident evil 6?    Your ownThoughts on Resident evil 6? EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:32 pm

Sargent D wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Hopefully that is what RE6 will be like. Cool

Exactly Very Happy
I am excited!
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Your ownThoughts on Resident evil 6?    Your ownThoughts on Resident evil 6? EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 3:13 pm

I like the way Capcom are making RE6. Horror with Leon, puzzle/adventure with Jake and Action with Chris. Well all get the best of both worlds.
Back to top Go down
ohmybasch
Zombie
Zombie
ohmybasch

Playstation Network ohmybasch

PostSubject: Re: Your ownThoughts on Resident evil 6?    Your ownThoughts on Resident evil 6? EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:29 am

Sargent D wrote:
Yeah I can't stand the comments on YouTube of people saying, "BRING BACK DA OLD RESIDENT EVIL!!!!". I'am 99.99% sure that the old RE style of gameplay is never coming back, and if it does it would just be a spin off or something. As much as I would love to see it happen, it won't.

I don't think what they want is a game that plays exactly like the old skool RE games, but a game that has the same scary atmosphere, with more intellectual puzzles and also zombies. Looks like they're going that way a bit with Leon's story.
Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: Your ownThoughts on Resident evil 6?    Your ownThoughts on Resident evil 6? EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 5:46 am

I'm once again on the bench like I was with Revelations, The thing I can't stand with 6 at the moment is how Capcom contradicted itself how it said it would reboot the franchise. Now I do love the old games to death they are the ones that introduced me to the horror genre in games, I did love the direction Shinji Mikami went with RE4 since it was a combination of Action/Horror and yes it still had typewriters to save not to mention Leon as the main character.

The thing like I've already said that started killing the series for me was 5, Capcom pretty much spoiled everything with every trailer they released that by the time the game actually came out we knew pretty much all the story, and of course from a games designers perspective it brought nothing new to the table it just took existing mechanics and shoved them in and the aspect of co-op ruined the experience for me the idea behind games like that is to shove the player on their own and occasionally shove an assist character in (like back in the day and obviously RE4) but obviously people will say but it needs to evolve.

Now onto 6 I am glad that Eiichiro Sasaki is directing this game since he directed Outbreak file #2 and that is one of my faves not just because it was set in Raccoon City and featured zombies and old school mechanics to some degree, but outbreak always for me had an interesting narrative (characters and storyline wise) and yes I do like the idea that we have a development team that comprises of Capcom's team that worked on the old games as well as the new ones.

Leon well he has aged a bit but is it just me or does his while appearance remind anyone of Edward Carnby from the newer Alone in the dark game? Having Sherry back is a good thing because lets face it how long has it taken to finally show what happened to her and obviously MR roid man himself Chris wonder what he'll punch this time maybe a whole entire building?

Again i'm holding judgement on this until more info is announced/the game comes out, and maybe the other reason i'm only on the fence so far is similar to the revelations situation. Yes Capcom said it would be returning to the old roots and it did but I denied it just because if it was the case then I wanted to be suprised by it (And I was since I thoroughly enjoyed revelations) so maybe that's another reason why I'm holding back.
Back to top Go down
Monster Mash
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Monster Mash

PostSubject: Re: Your ownThoughts on Resident evil 6?    Your ownThoughts on Resident evil 6? EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 7:34 am

A big problem that I have with the game is that it allows one to melee zombies the same way you could enemies in RE4 and RE5. Zombies don't feel pain, so slashing them across the face to stun them won't work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your ownThoughts on Resident evil 6?    Your ownThoughts on Resident evil 6? Empty

Back to top Go down

Your ownThoughts on Resident evil 6?
Page 1 of 1