HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil: Distant memories (with footage) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil: Distant memories (with footage) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil: Distant memories (with footage) EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil: Distant memories (with footage) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil: Distant memories (with footage) EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil: Distant memories (with footage) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil: Distant memories (with footage) EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil: Distant memories (with footage) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil: Distant memories (with footage) EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil: Distant memories (with footage)

Go down 
+2
Mass Distraction
fernandofan08
6 posters
AuthorMessage
fernandofan08
Zombie
Zombie
fernandofan08

Playstation Network andrewisthejoker

Resident Evil: Distant memories (with footage) Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil: Distant memories (with footage)   Resident Evil: Distant memories (with footage) EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 1:30 pm

I found this earlier. Its a fan made conversion of RE2 into a new game. It features Barry and Rebecca in the mountains of Germany after recreating S.T.A.R.S. Look amazing! Its PC based mod of RE2. I WANT.

Couldnt find a website but apparently they're on facebook.

youtube.com/watch?v=bNQCid1Twgk

youtube.com/watch?v=WY6wipHNDs0

youtube.com/watch?v=OPHwwFPPtcA

Id happily pay for this!
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Distant memories (with footage)   Resident Evil: Distant memories (with footage) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 7:31 am

Hmm... Seems rather interesting.

I wish RE1 wasn't such a bitch to install. Still, if this mod was ever finished, it would be a good reason for me to actually get the game for PC.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
fernandofan08
Zombie
Zombie
fernandofan08

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Distant memories (with footage)   Resident Evil: Distant memories (with footage) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 7:35 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

I wish RE1 wasn't such a bitch to install. Still, if this mod was ever finished, it would be a good reason for me to actually get the game for PC.

Deffinitely tempted to get RE2 for the PC. I love the original look using the RE2 engine, and you can tell its been made with love and attention because of the environments.

The upgraded green licker made me smile too, they were epic Lickers!
Back to top Go down
Jill Sandwich
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Distant memories (with footage)   Resident Evil: Distant memories (with footage) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 8:11 am

It looks pretty good. Is the mod still in production?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Distant memories (with footage)   Resident Evil: Distant memories (with footage) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 8:18 am

fernandofan08 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Deffinitely tempted to get RE2 for the PC. I love the original look using the RE2 engine, and you can tell its been made with love and attention because of the environments.

So wait... is this mod for RE1 or 2? Because I have 2 for PC but this looked like it was a mod for 1.
Back to top Go down
fernandofan08
Zombie
Zombie
fernandofan08

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Distant memories (with footage)   Resident Evil: Distant memories (with footage) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 8:33 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
fernandofan08 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

So wait... is this mod for RE1 or 2? Because I have 2 for PC but this looked like it was a mod for 1.

RE2 mod.Theyve took skins from RE1 for barrt and rebecca, edited them etc.

facebook.com/#!/redistantmemories

official facebook!

Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Distant memories (with footage)   Resident Evil: Distant memories (with footage) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 8:35 am

Ah. Well, then I'm good to go. I just wish the Dark Biohazard mod got finished but it might be too late for that one.

I thought this was a RE1 mod because of the mansion setting taken from the first game.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Distant memories (with footage)   Resident Evil: Distant memories (with footage) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 8:49 am

This mod looks pretty good.
I hope they dont dwell to much on the mansion though because I dont want to be basically playing
RE1 with different TDM backgrounds etc.
I also wont hold my breath for this mod, if Dark Biohazard wasn't released, then there is a high chance this wont be either.
Dark Biohazard had a stronger production team also and Dominion is probably one the
best modders on Z4.invision.
Be pretty good to this mod released but until that day I'm not going to get excited over it.
Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Distant memories (with footage)   Resident Evil: Distant memories (with footage) EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:06 am

Hi Guys this is DXP or as it is shown in the footage on my Youtube account Dark Saviour DXP from Team 96 Smile i'm one of the 3d/2D artists and one of the writers for Resident Evil Distant Memories. I'd like to thank you guys for showing interest in the mod itself and for posting your opinions as fan feedback is a massive thing we love seeing.

As a few people have already said this is indeed a RE2 mod being worked on for PC it is currently still in production, I can assure you now it won't just be set in the mansion like the original RE Wink

At the moment we are trying our best to get more stuff to show and get the mod workable and as a result have hit snags mainly the engine and how picky it can be. As for if this mod will get released...as a qualified Games Designer I can assure you this mod will make the light of day I will be here if you want to ask questions bare in mind I can't leak anything that we are currently working on

Thanks Again Smile
Back to top Go down
fernandofan08
Zombie
Zombie
fernandofan08

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Distant memories (with footage)   Resident Evil: Distant memories (with footage) EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:16 pm

DXP wrote:
Hi Guys this is DXP or as it is shown in the footage on my Youtube account Dark Saviour DXP from Team 96 Smile i'm one of the 3d/2D artists and one of the writers for Resident Evil Distant Memories. I'd like to thank you guys for showing interest in the mod itself and for posting your opinions as fan feedback is a massive thing we love seeing.

As a few people have already said this is indeed a RE2 mod being worked on for PC it is currently still in production, I can assure you now it won't just be set in the mansion like the original RE Wink

At the moment we are trying our best to get more stuff to show and get the mod workable and as a result have hit snags mainly the engine and how picky it can be. As for if this mod will get released...as a qualified Games Designer I can assure you this mod will make the light of day I will be here if you want to ask questions bare in mind I can't leak anything that we are currently working on

Thanks Again Smile

Brilliant!

I think on behalf of the forum, if you require any assistance that any of us could help with, be it a reference for information or anything to testing, just say. RE fans stick together and im mightily impressed with your work and look forward to its release!
Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Distant memories (with footage)   Resident Evil: Distant memories (with footage) EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 2:59 pm

fernandofan08 wrote:

Brilliant!

I think on behalf of the forum, if you require any assistance that any of us could help with, be it a reference for information or anything to testing, just say. RE fans stick together and im mightily impressed with your work and look forward to its release!

Thanks if we need that kind of information we'll let you know and i'm glad your impressed with our work, everyone on the team is a highly devoted fan to the original games and because we are that damn passionate about them you can trust me when I say this mod is in good hands. I've passed this forum link on to the other members of team 96 so hopefully there might be a few more who will register Smile
Back to top Go down
Kino_00
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Kino_00

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Distant memories (with footage)   Resident Evil: Distant memories (with footage) EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 3:33 pm

I feel for you guys. As graphic designer I sure know how annoying it can be to try and do your thing with such limitations. Despite the engine you've done nice job with details and shadow/light effects.
Hope to see more about this project later !
Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Distant memories (with footage)   Resident Evil: Distant memories (with footage) EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:40 am

Kino_00 wrote:
I feel for you guys. As graphic designer I sure know how annoying it can be to try and do your thing with such limitations. Despite the engine you've done nice job with details and shadow/light effects.
Hope to see more about this project later !

Thanks Kino Smile yeah it is a pain with the limitations we have one example is resolutions since me and The Mortician(The 2nd 3D artist) render things at 640x480 resolution to show as much detail as possible however RE2 can only support resolutions of 320x240 so when we compress them the detail in the backgrounds is lost to a certain extent, its a pain and as of now there is no way to change the resolution without de-compiling the entire source code for RE2 itself and writing in the resolution update its a pain...

Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Distant memories (with footage)   Resident Evil: Distant memories (with footage) EmptyTue May 08, 2012 11:09 am

Bumping the topic to keep everyone in the loop who is following this.

The blog has a new address that is found here:
http://team96.bplaced.net/wordp/
The old version went to hell and got deleted and all kinds of complications luckily all the previous posts were saved so that's a plus anyway we should have some more stuff to show soon Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Distant memories (with footage)   Resident Evil: Distant memories (with footage) Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil: Distant memories (with footage)
Page 1 of 1