Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil: Memories EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil: Memories EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil: Memories EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil: Memories EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil: Memories EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil: Memories EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil: Memories EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil: Memories EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil: Memories EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil: Memories

Go down 
+16
Sundown31
PWNERX
will1234562
chrisredfield84
JamTyrantH
White Rock
chocotricks
MSR
RaviorStygian
Spike991
ChickenHeart
Sargent D
weskersbarber
Mass Distraction
ohmybasch
Vandal
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Resident Evil: Memories Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil: Memories   Resident Evil: Memories EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:53 am

Just post some of your fondest memories with the series.

I had a friend come over and sat him down in front of our old big screen TV, my dad was asleep because he works nightshifts, and we thought it was a bright idea to go ahead and play some Resident Evil 0. Before the game could even start what my friend put off as a manly man who could take Survival Horror began screaming like a school girl getting chased by a boy in a game of tag in the playground. And the boy has a gun. With incendiary rounds. Anyway we found ourselves playing chess outside faster than our brains could register. It was worth it.
Back to top Go down
ohmybasch
Zombie
Zombie
ohmybasch

Playstation Network ohmybasch

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Memories   Resident Evil: Memories EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 3:07 am

Hmm, cool idea for a post.

Well I remember 2 memories of Resident Evil.

The first one was when I first watched the first Paul WS RE movie. Back then you could steal cable so it was on Payperview all the time, and my brother and I decided to watch it. At night o.0.

I must have been like 7-9 years old and I remember where we lived it was really dark, and there was a long passage that went all the way to the entrance of the house, that had no windows or a light so it was pitch black at night. My brother's room was at the back of the house and mine at the front so I asked him after the movie to take me to my room so I wouldn't be so scared going back alone. I remember that creepy ass pitch black passage and imagining a zombie dog at the end of that darkness. I always had a pretty vivid imagination so to me it will always feel like that dog was really there.

My second memory is when I first played Code Veronica, we lived in another place, and I remember saying Wesker's lines from the game and running around pretending to have his powers. I must have been like 10 or younger.

Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Memories   Resident Evil: Memories EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 4:53 am

Here I thought this thread was about the fan game Very Happy Nice idea indeed.

My fondest memories are from the time when I didn't have any of the games myself. Not that I would've even had guts to play them back then. I used to go to my friend's house pretty often after school and watch him play RE2&3 over and over again. He was really good at it too and just flew through the games without saving once. We must not have been even 10 years old. The image of Brad being killed by Nemesis in that epic cutscene has burned itself into my mind. That scene totally scared me.

Another one is when I first got RE4 and was in awe how intelligent the enemies were. I was not used to stuff like that in video games.

I remember the first time watching the movie too. I was so excited to see a movie based on my favorite franchise. What an awesome movie it was.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Memories   Resident Evil: Memories EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 5:46 am

My first memory of RE is my favorite. Like many, it was 1998 and it involved sitting in my friends room, playing RE Original, amazed by the graphics at the time, the music freaking us out, not knowing what to expect. Then absolutely shitting a brick once we seen that first zombie eating Kenneth, and then getting raped by the zombie as we were too afraid to play. We were kids ffs lol.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Memories   Resident Evil: Memories EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:49 pm

Some of my favorite memories was when I first rented RE0 from Blockbuster in 2002. I was in first grade and that game (of course) scared the fuck out of me. Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Memories   Resident Evil: Memories EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:04 am

I actually finished Resident Evil 4 before Resident Evil 0. I think it was because I kept getting stuck in 0 after I got past that giant centipede, so I think I actually have more memorable moments with Resident Evil 4. Like the garden labyrinth with the dogs. I remember I could get past it with no trouble when people were watching me, but when I was alone I was scared to turn a corner.

And yeah I thought it was a good idea because I was actually just watching Angry Video Game Nerd and he did Contra: Memories. I was betting that some people here had some interesting stories to spin about their experiences with the series.
Back to top Go down
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

Playstation Network BrokenWindows

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Memories   Resident Evil: Memories EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 6:12 am

Even though I was scared as hell this still made me laugh and it still does. It's just such awful acting.

Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Memories   Resident Evil: Memories EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 6:20 am

ChickenHeart wrote:
Even though I was scared as hell this still made me laugh and it still does. It's just such awful acting.

The worst part in the intro for me was Kenneths face when he saw the hand. The delay was painful.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Memories   Resident Evil: Memories EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 7:56 am

weskersbarber wrote:
The worst part in the intro for me was Kenneths face when he saw the hand. The delay was painful.
Kenneth wasn't in this intro Suspect
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Memories   Resident Evil: Memories EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:59 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
Kenneth wasn't in this intro Suspect

Sorry I meant Joseph. Or as Jill said in the intro 'Josa'
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Memories   Resident Evil: Memories EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 1:33 pm

Poor, poor Josa...
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Memories   Resident Evil: Memories EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:06 pm

I've had some fond memories of watching people play. I don't really get scarred so much when playing games, just sometimes get those jumpy moments.

But I know I've popped in RE4 and had somebody shoot at the water so that the Del Lago could pop out. I was watching somebody play and they were in the village, where you first meet Dr. Salvador, and at one point, he had his back turned to this chainsaw wielding maniac, and I remember that the dude that I was watching play had like jumped outta his seat, cuz he did the 180 degree turn, and turned right into Salvador as he was screaming and swinging.Smile It was pretty funny.

Likewise, more recently I watched somebody play RE3 and had plenty of "oh shit!" moments with Nemesis.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Memories   Resident Evil: Memories EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:12 pm

Reviving a dead thread back to life because I just totally remembered watching Nemesis with my neighborhood friend who just called me for the first time in years. I was eight year old, my brothers and I were all watching him play all weekend. We'd sot around eating popcorn and laughing at the zombies humping the ground because we had to do something so we wouldn't be too scared by the game. Then we encountered Nemesis for the first time, and had the option to flee so we did. Not long after that he bursted through the window and we were all screaming our heads off. I think we all hid behind the couch.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Memories   Resident Evil: Memories EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 9:04 pm

I have so many memories with this franchise. Smile

One fond memory I have of RE4 was playing it in the dark at night. I was at the fork in road part after the cabin battle. I chose to go left so I had to fight a hord of Ganados. Since RE4 was my first horror game, it scared the crap out of me. I ran out of ammo, so I actually went and bought a sniper rifle to have some more shots! Thankfully, it was enough to take out the Bella Sisters. ^_^

Another fond memory I have was when my friend got RE5 and we played through the whole game at his house in basically one sitting. My favorite time playing a co-op game. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Memories   Resident Evil: Memories EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 9:56 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:
Another fond memory I have was when my friend got RE5 and we played through the whole game at his house in basically one sitting. My favorite time playing a co-op game. Very Happy

Hmmm, that seems to happen a bunch. I've sat down and played RE5's story with numerous people, and we always tend to play through like the whole game. Smile

Memory:

The first time I was playing Hellfire in Outbreak, my infection was nearly at 100%, and I got all the way to the lobby of the Apple Inn, then got killed by that female Licker hanging from the ceiling vent...not cool. Then I had to redo it all.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Memories   Resident Evil: Memories EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 3:00 pm

Playing DSC with a friend, it was hilarious. *sends missile at tyrant* I CAN TAKE IT! THIS IS NOTHING! OH SHIT! MY FOOTS SLIPPING SHIT SHIT FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! *BOOM* LOLOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Memories   Resident Evil: Memories EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 3:47 pm

K here is a new one. I was playing Decisions, Decisions in Outbreak, and all I have to say is those T-infected sharks in the ocean water can go fuck themselves.

I've hadna couple of bad experiences with them before, getting eaten, so I usually avoid the pier, but I decided this time to use the bridge to more quickly get to where I needed to go to get the T's Blood.

I felt pretty safe because I had Yoko and David with me, so if need be, one of them might sacrifice themself. So, I get to the pier and start across the bridge, concerned about the sharks and feeling safe with my partners, and I'm running along, then that stupid shark popped up on the bridge and launched me into the water, just me, where his rearded shark buddy ate me. 33 minutes wasted...

Then I attempted again, choosing to go across the bridge again. Why? Because fuck those sharks. And I'm running along, with David and Yoko, and this time the shark made a direct hit on me when it hopped onto the bridge, knocking me into the water, again. WTF? This time however, his buddy wasn't quite in the area of the water I was in, and I actually managed to swim over to the bridge and cross it, avoiding being Shark-food. I would've been pissed.

So I reiterate, Fuck those Sharks!
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Memories   Resident Evil: Memories EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 5:30 am

@Spike: Who were you playing as?
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Memories   Resident Evil: Memories EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 5:28 pm

When the zombies break into Kendo's gun shop and eat him while you can only watch. And also the opening scene in the original RE was groundbreaking for its time. In fact, all subsequent RE games have been groundbreaking in their own way, although the new ones copy Gears of War too much.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Memories   Resident Evil: Memories EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 6:25 pm

White Rock wrote:
…although the new ones copy Gears of War too much.
Despite the fact that Gears of War was heavily inspired by Resident Evil 4.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Memories   Resident Evil: Memories EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 7:46 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
@Spike: Who were you playing as?

The K-Man. Always.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Memories   Resident Evil: Memories EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 8:36 pm

Oh heres a funny one, since your talking about outbreak~

Also on Decisions, That was the last right? Anyway, regardless. It was the one with the Tyrant.

Okay so the Tyrant was on the prowl, and I was trying to electrocute him. So, I waited in the hall. All of a sudden I hear the door open, I'm waiting, he walks up. Stops right before the fallen wire, LOOKS RIGHT AT ME! Then turns around, and walks back out the door. LOL
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Memories   Resident Evil: Memories EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 9:11 pm

chocotricks wrote:
Okay so the Tyrant was on the prowl, and I was trying to electrocute him. So, I waited in the hall. All of a sudden I hear the door open, I'm waiting, he walks up. Stops right before the fallen wire, LOOKS RIGHT AT ME! Then turns around, and walks back out the door. LOL

Thanatos was so annoying at that part for me. I was in that, secret area, that you unlock with the spectacles, and it's really dumb because they have the electric wire on the right side of the hall, and the switch on the left.

So he often isn't anywhere near the wire because he's after me, on the left side of the hall.

Oh, and Thanatos is the only Tyrant that wears a speedo.
Back to top Go down
JamTyrantH
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
JamTyrantH

Playstation Network J4m13hh93

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Memories   Resident Evil: Memories EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 12:53 am

the first funny/scary memory for me was watching me mam, yes my mam playing resi 2 for
the first time and she left the bus near the beginning on danger and got the shock of her life
when she ran into a pack of zombies, i was like 5 lol i shit and so did she.

also on resi 2 the first time i saw william on claire b i pooped, also watching my mam lol.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Memories   Resident Evil: Memories EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 1:48 pm

Mercy wrote:
White Rock wrote:
…although the new ones copy Gears of War too much.
Despite the fact that Gears of War was heavily inspired by Resident Evil 4.
Resident Evil: Memories The_More_You_Know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Memories   Resident Evil: Memories Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil: Memories
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next