HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4 - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4 - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4 - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4 - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4

Go down 
+6
Mass Distraction
Monster Mash
Sargent D
Spike991
00biohazard
VoyageTreader08
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4   Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4 - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 4:02 am

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
Maybe they were like the aliens in The Faculty. After the queen died, they all just left their hosts and the people, that were still alive and were able to live normally, went on with their lives and didn't remember anything that had happened to them during that time. Maybe it was the same with the Las Plagas.
I think it was stated at one point in RE4 that once a plaga is fully grown inside it's host there is no way of them to get seperated without it resulting in death of both.

Some plagas can leave the host (like the facehuggers in RE4 and Kipepeo in RE5) but the host is killed in the process and the plaga will die too if it doesn't find a new host.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4   Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4 - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 4:41 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
DeadlyGenetics wrote:
Maybe they were like the aliens in The Faculty. After the queen died, they all just left their hosts and the people, that were still alive and were able to live normally, went on with their lives and didn't remember anything that had happened to them during that time. Maybe it was the same with the Las Plagas.
I think it was stated at one point in RE4 that once a plaga is fully grown inside it's host there is no way of them to get seperated without it resulting in death of both.

Some plagas can leave the host (like the facehuggers in RE4 and Kipepeo in RE5) but the host is killed in the process and the plaga will die too if it doesn't find a new host.

This is true. I had forgotten about that. Once the Plaga had fully grown in the chest cavity it attached itself to the nervous system and eventually took over completely.

And it was stated in a report that I think Luis had made that the Plagas, after they had taken over their hosts completely, would find ways of moving to a new one by way of consumption. Like the report stated that if it was in fish, the fish would swim to the surface of the water to make sure they were devoured by birds so the bird would become its' next host. Kinda crazy when you really think about it.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4   Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4 - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 4:45 am

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
DeadlyGenetics wrote:

This is true. I had forgotten about that. Once the Plaga had fully grown in the chest cavity it attached itself to the nervous system and eventually took over completely.

And it was stated in a report that I think Luis had made that the Plagas, after they had taken over their hosts completely, would find ways of moving to a new one by way of consumption. Like the report stated that if it was in fish, the fish would swim to the surface of the water to make sure they were devoured by birds so the bird would become its' next host. Kinda crazy when you really think about it.

Those are actually real viruses that Luis was talking about. He said that the plagas acts like real viruses. Ants infected with a virus would crawl to the top of grass blades to get devoured to infect whatever consumes it, just like fish swim on the surface of water to get consumed to infect birds, and from birds to humans.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4   Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4 - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 4:49 am

Mercy wrote:
DeadlyGenetics wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
DeadlyGenetics wrote:

Those are actually real viruses that Luis was talking about. He said that the plagas acts like real viruses. Ants infected with a virus would crawl to the top of grass blades to get devoured to infect whatever consumes it, just like fish swim on the surface of water to get consumed to infect birds, and from birds to humans.

Oh well at least I was close considering I haven't played RE4 in several months now. My memory isn't completely failing me but I do need to brush up on a few things.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4   Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4 - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 4:56 am

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
Mercy wrote:
DeadlyGenetics wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
DeadlyGenetics wrote:

Oh well at least I was close considering I haven't played RE4 in several months now. My memory isn't completely failing me but I do need to brush up on a few things.
Oh well, I wasn't trying to correct you. In my own way, I was agreeing with you, only that he was addressing real viruses, not the plagas... I think... wait I gotta play this game again.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4   Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4 - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 4:58 am

Mercy wrote:
DeadlyGenetics wrote:
Mercy wrote:
DeadlyGenetics wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
DeadlyGenetics wrote:

Oh well, I wasn't trying to correct you. In my own way, I was agreeing with you, only that he was addressing real viruses, not the plagas... I think... wait I gotta play this game again.
That's pretty much what I had going through my head that I need to play it again and soon. And I didn't think you were trying to correct me or anything I grasped that you were agreeing with me in a way.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4   Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4 - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 1:40 am

DeadlyGenetics wrote:

Ha, weird you mention The Faculty, as there was a Thing discussion going on recently, and I consider Faculty like the cool, modern Thing. Smile

@Mercy, what viruses was Luis talking about?
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4   Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4 - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 8:05 pm

I think the real question is if the Merchant survived.
Back to top Go down
VoyageTreader08
Zombie
Zombie
VoyageTreader08

PostSubject: Re: Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4   Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4 - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 8:21 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:
He obviously was wearing a jetpack underneath all of those clothes and flew away.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4   Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4 - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 9:22 pm

VoyageTreader08 wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:
He obviously was wearing a jetpack underneath all of those clothes and flew away.
You just put a rather hilarious image in my head.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4   Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4 - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 12:28 pm

VoyageTreader08 wrote:
Yeah OBVISOUSLY. Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4   Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2