Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil Question! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil Question! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil Question! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil Question! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil Question! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil Question! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil Question! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil Question! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil Question! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil Question!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

Resident Evil Question! Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil Question!   Resident Evil Question! EmptySun May 10, 2009 12:21 pm

In Resident Evil 5 when your on that moving platform (after you kill the first reaper in the game), did anyone notice that those dead bodies looked like those bald zombies in the Spencer Mansion (the zombie that killed Kenneth Sullivan). I mean are those actually zombies? Because they do sound like zombies?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Question!   Resident Evil Question! EmptySun May 10, 2009 1:09 pm

I am not really positive, but you are talking about on the conveyer belt right, when you can kill the Reaper by making it go into the fire...well if so I thought those ones looked like T-virus infected things, and not infected with Las Plagas or anything else...although I don't know for sure I think they were infected with T.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Question!   Resident Evil Question! EmptySun May 10, 2009 1:41 pm

Hey Spike, thanks for the tip. I never thought about sending the Reaper into the fire. I'm not sure exactly what those things were...Maybe infected with T. Actually, now that I think about it, remember all of those containment cells that Jill was supposed to be in? There was one that came out, opened up, and let some humanoid creature fall out. Rejected obviously, for whatever reason. I bet these things are those, being destroyed. Still not sure what exactly they are guinea pigs for though.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Question!   Resident Evil Question! EmptySun May 10, 2009 2:11 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Hey Spike, thanks for the tip. I never thought about sending the Reaper into the fire. I'm not sure exactly what those things were...Maybe infected with T. Actually, now that I think about it, remember all of those containment cells that Jill was supposed to be in? There was one that came out, opened up, and let some humanoid creature fall out. Rejected obviously, for whatever reason. I bet these things are those, being destroyed. Still not sure what exactly they are guinea pigs for though.

Your welcome, although it is not easy, it can very well turn into you or Sheva being tricked into the fire instead of the Reaper...

When that humanoid thing came out, I think it was being chosen for the testing, and then in the time it took to get into that room it had been injected(or however Uroboros is transmitted) into him, and yeah you probably remember the rest.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Question!   Resident Evil Question! EmptySun May 10, 2009 2:32 pm

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Your welcome, although it is not easy, it can very well turn into you or Sheva being tricked into the fire instead of the Reaper...

When that humanoid thing came out, I think it was being chosen for the testing, and then in the time it took to get into that room it had been injected(or however Uroboros is transmitted) into him, and yeah you probably remember the rest.Smile

I don't think a room turning red and an alarm going off as a containment cell opens up spewing someone into the dark depths of nothingness usually indicates someone being chosen for anything except destruction. Razz
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Question!   Resident Evil Question! EmptySun May 10, 2009 2:33 pm

Sending the reaper in the fire it not a good idea, because when you kill the reaper you get treasure that you can sell Smile
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Question!   Resident Evil Question! EmptySun May 10, 2009 3:08 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

I don't think a room turning red and an alarm going off as a containment cell opens up spewing someone into the dark depths of nothingness usually indicates someone being chosen for anything except destruction. Razz

It seemed to me like he was being released from his capsule to have Uroboros tried on him...does it ever say that Uroboros was applied prior to?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Question!   Resident Evil Question! EmptySun May 10, 2009 7:12 pm

I really don't know. They never show Uruburos being applied. I assume it is applied right before you walk into the places in which you encounter them. Seems to me like it needs a live "normal" host. Expelling a body from that high would effectively make it the opposite of that. Smile
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Question!   Resident Evil Question! EmptySun May 10, 2009 7:19 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I really don't know. They never show Uruburos being applied. I assume it is applied right before you walk into the places in which you encounter them. Seems to me like it needs a live "normal" host. Expelling a body from that high would effectively make it the opposite of that. Smile

lol, yeah maybe.Smile Well maybe they had a mattress or maybe Excella and Jill were holding a sheet for him to land.Smile

If it were applied right before then that wouldn't work, as if it were applied right before you encounter then it was long after he fell, as there was plenty of stuff to do in between that scene and the one where you fight that guy as the Uroboros creature...
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Question!   Resident Evil Question! EmptyTue May 12, 2009 2:10 pm

Falling at that height and at that speed i don't think a sheet would stop them lol...too much terminal velocity...that thing in the testing hub was going to the land of the unknown or dump lol for defo....have a look down next time...get real close to the edge and pan down and you'll see there's no way anything could survive that kind of fall....i have killed those things on the conveyor belt...they spit out nice treasures for me hee hee hee....mean i know but hey if it attacks me first i'm gonna cap it's ass. lol!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Question!   Resident Evil Question! EmptyTue May 12, 2009 4:22 pm

The sheet thing was a joke, not that I literally think that is anything close to what happened, just that it is possible that they caught him with something.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Question!   Resident Evil Question! EmptyTue May 12, 2009 5:34 pm

I didn't know you can kill those things...
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Question!   Resident Evil Question! EmptyTue May 12, 2009 6:01 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:

Yeah come to think of it I don't remember doing much other than just running up that conveyor belt and trying to do it before the box ruins my attempts...
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Question!   Resident Evil Question! EmptyTue May 12, 2009 11:51 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
You can't, I've tried.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Question!   Resident Evil Question! EmptyWed May 13, 2009 12:38 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
You can't, I've tried.

Me too...with my M500. If that thing can't kill them, nothing can. Hey Riot, are you sure the treasures you say they spit out aren't the "Dead Bride's Necklace's" that are lying randomly by some of them?
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Question!   Resident Evil Question! EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:19 pm

Oh curse my god damn fluked version....i have defo killed them....and they have spat out tresures in the forms of rings and gems....they die in a funny fashion...i shoot em then they rear up on the ground, kind of coil and roll around and then die...almost like drowning but without the water and sometimes i have stomped on their heads which was kinda neat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Question!   Resident Evil Question! Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil Question!
Page 1 of 1