HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Announcement: Resident Evil 6 Voice Actors! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Announcement: Resident Evil 6 Voice Actors! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Announcement: Resident Evil 6 Voice Actors! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Announcement: Resident Evil 6 Voice Actors! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Announcement: Resident Evil 6 Voice Actors! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Announcement: Resident Evil 6 Voice Actors! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Announcement: Resident Evil 6 Voice Actors! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Announcement: Resident Evil 6 Voice Actors! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Announcement: Resident Evil 6 Voice Actors! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Announcement: Resident Evil 6 Voice Actors!

Go down 
+17
DarkBiohazard
Vandal
chrisredfielmusculo
VoyageTreader08
weskersbarber
Mass Distraction
TeRoR KiD
Methsia
S.Winters
Spike991
WyrmKing
00biohazard
PAULSAMSON
Incompetent Barry
DeadlyGenetics
NiteKrawler
RebelliousQueen
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Announcement: Resident Evil 6 Voice Actors! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement: Resident Evil 6 Voice Actors!   Announcement: Resident Evil 6 Voice Actors! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 1:56 am

Just because they had that fling in CVX doesn't mean they absolutely have to be reunited. That might be too cliche anyway. To go and do something different with it, that's the best thing to do.

I really like what they've done with Steve anyway. Making him like a Merc, for hire. It's nice.

And Claire is busy babysitting and being a tree hugger anyway.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: Resident Evil 6 Voice Actors!   Announcement: Resident Evil 6 Voice Actors! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 2:00 am

Spike991 wrote:
Just because they had that fling in CVX doesn't mean they absolutely have to be reunited. That might be too cliche anyway. To go and do something different with it, that's the best thing to do.

I really like what they've done with Steve anyway. Making him like a Merc, for hire. It's nice.

And Claire is busy babysitting and being a tree hugger anyway.

Chill, go and play some ORC
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: Resident Evil 6 Voice Actors!   Announcement: Resident Evil 6 Voice Actors! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 2:01 am

Ha ha. Nice. That game is too much fail for him to handle.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: Resident Evil 6 Voice Actors!   Announcement: Resident Evil 6 Voice Actors! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 2:14 am

S.Winters wrote:
Ha ha. Nice. That game is too much fail for him to handle.

Tis true.

I was saying that I would've enjoyed ORC so much more, if it actually played like a top tier FPS. Like CoD. That would've been more enjoyable than the crap we got.

BTW gameplay and controls, which might be redundant to mention together, are the only real complaint I have about ORC. That's what makes it so hard to enjoy.

And hearing that theres nothing after you beat the game, WTF.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: Resident Evil 6 Voice Actors!   Announcement: Resident Evil 6 Voice Actors! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 2:16 am

Spike991 wrote:

Please....stop saying that, I'm still hurt for that
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: Resident Evil 6 Voice Actors!   Announcement: Resident Evil 6 Voice Actors! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 2:28 am

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Please....stop saying that, I'm still hurt for that

Ok...I'll stop saying that there isn't a single thing unlocked after you beat Operation Raccoon City.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: Resident Evil 6 Voice Actors!   Announcement: Resident Evil 6 Voice Actors! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 2:48 am

Oh !!!

This is exciting, this truly means that Claire SHOULD be in RE6!

There's ages away until it comes out, and we've only ever seen one
trailer right?! Right?

Anyhow, Claire SHOULD be in this, I am also glad that Steve hit puberty! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: Resident Evil 6 Voice Actors!   Announcement: Resident Evil 6 Voice Actors! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 2:49 am

He's hotter that way.
Back to top Go down
TeRoR KiD
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
TeRoR KiD

Location : Standing over Nemesis' dead body with a cocked magnum in the left hand

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: Resident Evil 6 Voice Actors!   Announcement: Resident Evil 6 Voice Actors! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 2:50 am

While Steve was never a favourite of mine this is great news. I was kind of hoping it was actually hunk unmasked but it's all good. We can save his whereabouts for future installments.

Ashley may have made more sense than Sherry though considering the apparent inclusion of the president in the early RE6 preview videos...
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: Resident Evil 6 Voice Actors!   Announcement: Resident Evil 6 Voice Actors! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 2:54 am

TeRoR KiD wrote:
While Steve was never a favourite of mine this is great news. I was kind of hoping it was actually hunk unmasked but it's all good. We can save his whereabouts for future installments.

Ashley may have made more sense than Sherry though considering the apparent inclusion of the president in the early RE6 preview videos...

Wait, HUNK unmasked, really?

I always thought Alex. At first anyway, but pretty early on I decided on Steve. I'm glad it's him. It's such a nice evolution for his character.

A lot of the characters have matured in some nice ways, Chris, Leon, Claire, Jill, and Steve is a great addition to that. There's more too. Not Wesker though, he de-evolved by RE5.

The thing that sold me on Sherry was the fact that the chick in RE6 has blue eyes, unlike Ashley's brown eyes.

Also, seeing Steve and Sherry teamed up is awesome, because those are two charactes that Claire had babysat at different points, and they've both been missing since their initial appearance.

BTW, both Sherry and Steve were included in DSC, Sherry via the RE2 section and Steve in the CVX part. I wonder if that's coincidence, or maybe they did that on purpose?
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: Resident Evil 6 Voice Actors!   Announcement: Resident Evil 6 Voice Actors! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 2:56 am

Who knows, they could have been trying to hint at it.

Such ninjas, if that's what they were trying to do.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: Resident Evil 6 Voice Actors!   Announcement: Resident Evil 6 Voice Actors! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 2:59 am

If you think about it, why the hell would the President want to
put Ashley in more danger?

Sherry is just another reason why Claire could appear!!
Back to top Go down
TeRoR KiD
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
TeRoR KiD

Location : Standing over Nemesis' dead body with a cocked magnum in the left hand

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: Resident Evil 6 Voice Actors!   Announcement: Resident Evil 6 Voice Actors! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 3:02 am

Spike991 wrote:
TeRoR KiD wrote:

I always thought Alex. At first anyway, but pretty early on I decided on Steve. I'm glad it's him. It's such a nice evolution for his character.

A lot of the characters have matured in some nice ways, Chris, Leon, Claire, Jill, and Steve is a great addition to that. There's more too. Not Wesker though, he de-evolved by RE5.

The thing that sold me on Sherry was the fact that the chick in RE6 has blue eyes, unlike Ashley's brown eyes.

Also, seeing Steve and Sherry teamed up is awesome, because those are two charactes that Claire had babysat at different points, and they've both been missing since their initial appearance.

BTW, both Sherry and Steve were included in DSC, Sherry via the RE2 section and Steve in the CVX part. I wonder if that's coincidence, or maybe they did that on purpose?

I'm a little bit curious to see what Hunk looks like under all that battle attire. It could've been an amazing surprise for RE fans if they did that and held off any announcements until the game was released.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: Resident Evil 6 Voice Actors!   Announcement: Resident Evil 6 Voice Actors! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 3:02 am

TeRoR KiD wrote:

I dont think so. cause first of all. the President is not Ashley's father. Its Adam or something I forgot the lastname. I think Sherry has more sense to be on RE6. She is related at all.Cause she is the daughter of William Birkin who is responsible for the past outbreaks. I mean, She is responsible too. Im excited to see her cause shes a lady now Smile Unlike Ashley Grahamshe doesn't related at all. spike was right her eyes are blue. Like Sherry's eyes.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: Resident Evil 6 Voice Actors!   Announcement: Resident Evil 6 Voice Actors! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 3:03 am

It would make sense to bring both Sherry and Steve back to let you know what happened to them after previous events. It's been so long since they've been seen and there haven't been any hints to their whereabouts either. I'm excited for RE6.

And I disapprove of ORC... It wasn't really what I had been expecting, but oh well it is what it is.
Back to top Go down
TeRoR KiD
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
TeRoR KiD

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: Resident Evil 6 Voice Actors!   Announcement: Resident Evil 6 Voice Actors! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 3:04 am

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
TeRoR KiD wrote:

I dont think so. cause first of all. the President is not Ashley's father. Its Adam or something I forgot the lastname. I think Sherry has more sense to be on RE6. She is related at all.Cause she is the daughter of William Birkin who is responsible for the past outbreaks. I mean, She is responsible too. Im excited to see her cause shes a lady now Smile Unlike Ashley Grahamshe doesn't related at all. spike was right her eyes are blue. Like Sherry's eyes.

I must've missed something...Ashley is not really the President's daughter? so what was the point of the main plot in RE4?

Was it all just a lie? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: Resident Evil 6 Voice Actors!   Announcement: Resident Evil 6 Voice Actors! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 3:04 am

All this excitement is making me hungry for food. So this is more reason why I should
save up money for RE6, rather than ORC.

I bet they're just finalizing Claire's role in RE6, maybe they are announcing her late
for anticipation or something?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: Resident Evil 6 Voice Actors!   Announcement: Resident Evil 6 Voice Actors! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 3:06 am

TeRoR KiD wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
TeRoR KiD wrote:

I'm a little bit curious to see what Hunk looks like under all that battle attire. It could've been an amazing surprise for RE fans if they did that and held off any announcements until the game was released.

You can see HUNK's face in his RE3 Epilogue, in the reflection off of the G-virus capsule in UC and that skin for him in Outbreak File#2, which is like a hack or something.

Mystery solved. Wink
Back to top Go down
TeRoR KiD
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
TeRoR KiD

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: Resident Evil 6 Voice Actors!   Announcement: Resident Evil 6 Voice Actors! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 3:12 am

Spike991 wrote:
TeRoR KiD wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
TeRoR KiD wrote:

You can see HUNK's face in his RE3 Epilogue, in the reflection off of the G-virus capsule in UC and that skin for him in Outbreak File#2, which is like a hack or something.

Mystery solved. Wink

I must've missed that but still that was about ten years ago canon.

I was a conformist with blonde streaks 10 years ago and now I shake my dark hair wondering wtf I was thinking lol
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: Resident Evil 6 Voice Actors!   Announcement: Resident Evil 6 Voice Actors! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 3:16 am

Its Adam Benford. He is the current president of United States. and Capcom confirmed that it is not Ashley's father.

Announcement: Resident Evil 6 Voice Actors! - Page 2 Resident-Evil-6-Adam-Benford-600x330
Adam Benford was President of the United States in 2013. Benford was Leon's recruiter into the military agency years prior. Shortly before his mutation, Benford was preparing to reveal the truth about what happened in the Raccoon City Destruction Incident , something that had beenlong-saught after by people such as Curtis Miller.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: Resident Evil 6 Voice Actors!   Announcement: Resident Evil 6 Voice Actors! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 3:23 am

Its Adam Benford. He is the current president of United States. and Capcom confirmed that it is not Ashley 'sfather.

It wouldn't be Ashley's father when you think about it. The President of the United States only stays in office for 4 years at a time(if they're trying to be realistic) unless they're either impeached or run again and win the running again then they're stay another 4 years, but no more after that.

If RE6 takes place what? 10-12 years after Raccoon City then Ashley's father most likely wouldn't be in office anymore.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: Resident Evil 6 Voice Actors!   Announcement: Resident Evil 6 Voice Actors! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 3:54 am

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
Its Adam Benford. He is the current president of United States. and Capcom confirmed that it is not Ashley 'sfather.

It wouldn't be Ashley's father when you think about it. The President of the United States only stays in office for 4 years at a time(if they're trying to be realistic) unless they're either impeached or run again and win the running again then they're stay another 4 years, but no more after that.

If RE6 takes place what? 10-12 years after Raccoon City then Ashley's father most likely wouldn't be in office anymore.

Thats what Im trying to say. Thanks for explaining. Capcom said It's not Ashley's father, But they didn't said that her father wasn't a President at all. Ashley's father is still a President. But as you said, his father wasn't at the office anymore. It is a very long time ago. So Ashley has to nothing to do with it.
Back to top Go down
WyrmKing
Zombie
Zombie
WyrmKing

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: Resident Evil 6 Voice Actors!   Announcement: Resident Evil 6 Voice Actors! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 4:04 am

Actually, a US President can be in office for 8 years with reelection. They can only be president twice though (two 4 year terms).
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: Resident Evil 6 Voice Actors!   Announcement: Resident Evil 6 Voice Actors! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 4:46 am

Awesome news! So Ada, Sherry and Steve have now been confirmed? Hopefully they keep everything else under wraps before release.

TeRoR KiD wrote:
I must've missed something...Ashley is not really the President's daughter? so what was the point of the main plot in RE4?

Just like everyone else is saying, Ashley's father was the president during RE4 but not anymore. It has already been 9 years since RE4 in the game canon so even if he was re-elected, he would've been replaced by now. I for one welcome the fact that now we can also see the guy who actually recruited Leon to government service.

Methsia wrote:
I bet they're just finalizing Claire's role in RE6, maybe they are announcing her late
Claire has pretty much always had the same voice actress who is not working on the upcoming game. Sure, they could have suddenly changed the actor but I doubt it. Maybe we'll see her in RE7 or some side story.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: Resident Evil 6 Voice Actors!   Announcement: Resident Evil 6 Voice Actors! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 4:47 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Awesome news! So Ada, Sherry and Steve have now been confirmed? Hopefully they keep everything else under wraps before release.

TeRoR KiD wrote:

Just like everyone else is saying, Ashley's father was the president during RE4 but not anymore. It has already been 9 years since RE4 in the game canon so even if he was re-elected, he would've been replaced by now. I for one welcome the fact that now we can also see the guy who actually recruited Leon to government service.

Methsia wrote:
Claire has pretty much always had the same voice actress who is not working on the upcoming game. Sure, they could have suddenly changed the actor but I doubt it. Maybe we'll see her in RE7 or some side story.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: Resident Evil 6 Voice Actors!   Announcement: Resident Evil 6 Voice Actors! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Announcement: Resident Evil 6 Voice Actors!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next