HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 1 Voice Actors Then & Now EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 1 Voice Actors Then & Now EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 1 Voice Actors Then & Now EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 1 Voice Actors Then & Now EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 1 Voice Actors Then & Now EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 1 Voice Actors Then & Now EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 1 Voice Actors Then & Now EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 1 Voice Actors Then & Now EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 1 Voice Actors Then & Now EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 1 Voice Actors Then & Now

Go down 
+7
NiteKrawler
Voltius
BOBLATHON
Mass Distraction
weskersbarber
Regenerator
Spike991
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Resident Evil 1 Voice Actors Then & Now Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil 1 Voice Actors Then & Now   Resident Evil 1 Voice Actors Then & Now EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 5:06 am

A user named Hauge on another site made this, and I decided to steal it, yet give credit where it is due, so thank you Hauge for your hard work.Smile Epic stuff though, ejoy.

Actually, all of the stuff you see written below is from that user, not me, but anyway, take a look.

Albert Wesker (Sergio Jones)

Resident Evil 1 Voice Actors Then & Now Wesker
Sergio has been in Baywatch a few times, and also in other series but only small roles

Chris Redfield (Scott McCulloch)

Resident Evil 1 Voice Actors Then & Now Chris
Scott has been acting and voice acting. Games like Time Crisis games, Tekken etc, but also acting in films and mini series.

Jill Vallentine (Una Kavanagh)

Resident Evil 1 Voice Actors Then & Now Jill
Una has been busy with acting in "Fair City" until 2009. Who knew?

And of course we've got Barry Burton (Barry Gjerde). And I did not know this but he is from Norway! That's epicly awesome in my book.
Resident Evil 1 Voice Actors Then & Now BarryBurton
Barry has been busy with voice acting in Japan. Games such as Time Crisis, Virtua Fighter 5, Shenmue II etc.

Rebecca Chambers (Lynn Harris)

Resident Evil 1 Voice Actors Then & Now Rebecca
I really don't know if this is she, but she does have some resemblance like the ear and nose. You'll have to be the judge. Still, she was the one who directed the voice actors in the original Resident Evil aswell as she had the voice of Rebecca. Now she is an actress, musician/director and owns a production company.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 Voice Actors Then & Now   Resident Evil 1 Voice Actors Then & Now EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 11:05 am

this is put together very nicely
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 Voice Actors Then & Now   Resident Evil 1 Voice Actors Then & Now EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:05 pm

Are these the actually guys who acted in the live action thing at the start of the original or just the voice actors. And that irish girl who played jill is still looking hot.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 Voice Actors Then & Now   Resident Evil 1 Voice Actors Then & Now EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 4:48 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Are these the actually guys who acted in the live action thing at the start of the original or just the voice actors. And that irish girl who played jill is still looking hot.

Yes, at least that is what the person said, that the people who played them in the live-action opening, also voiced the characters.

And, I was thinking the same thing about Jill.Smile She's got nothin' on Julia Voth, but still good looking.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 Voice Actors Then & Now   Resident Evil 1 Voice Actors Then & Now EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:04 pm

Spike991 wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

Yes, at least that is what the person said, that the people who played them in the live-action opening, also voiced the characters.

And, I was thinking the same thing about Jill.Smile She's got nothin' on Julia Voth, but still good looking.

Indeed. Julia voth is the definition of hotness.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 Voice Actors Then & Now   Resident Evil 1 Voice Actors Then & Now EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:18 pm

Poor Wesker, he never saw his retirement days... Oh well.

Anyway, I'd really like to see Chris and Barry as the old guys their actors have become xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

Playstation Network BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 Voice Actors Then & Now   Resident Evil 1 Voice Actors Then & Now EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:19 pm

Wow... Crazy what 14-15 years does to ya, huh?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 Voice Actors Then & Now   Resident Evil 1 Voice Actors Then & Now EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:43 pm

BOBLATHON wrote:

The only real difference was on Chris(his crazy tall hair) and Wesker.

I swear I've seen Sergio Jones somewhere before though...not sure what movie it was, but he looks really familiar in that pic.

Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

Playstation Network BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 Voice Actors Then & Now   Resident Evil 1 Voice Actors Then & Now EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 8:34 pm

Spike991 wrote:
BOBLATHON wrote:

I swear I've seen Sergio Jones somewhere before though...not sure what movie it was, but he looks really familiar in that pic.

I just checked his IMDB and didn't see anything familiar to me... Maybe you should check it out and see if it rings any bells.

There's 200!!!!!! WOOO HOOO!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 Voice Actors Then & Now   Resident Evil 1 Voice Actors Then & Now EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 8:43 pm

BOBLATHON wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
BOBLATHON wrote:

I just checked his IMDB and didn't see anything familiar to me... Maybe you should check it out and see if it rings any bells.

There's 200!!!!!! WOOO HOOO!!!!!

You know what I think it is? I think that he looks like Kurtwood Smith in that picture...that might be it.
Back to top Go down
Voltius
Zombie
Zombie
Voltius

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 Voice Actors Then & Now   Resident Evil 1 Voice Actors Then & Now EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 11:56 pm

i don't beleive it. Sorry.

No where on the internet does it reveal the actor's names, not IMDB. Even the game doesn't reveal their names in the credits.

I've always wondered where they were, do they know what they've help start. They're awesome, I just wish they weren't so embarrised, we've forgiven them for their awful acting and voice work long ago.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 Voice Actors Then & Now   Resident Evil 1 Voice Actors Then & Now EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 10:46 am

Voltius wrote:
i don't beleive it. Sorry.

No where on the internet does it reveal the actor's names, not IMDB. Even the game doesn't reveal their names in the credits.

I've always wondered where they were, do they know what they've help start. They're awesome, I just wish they weren't so embarrised, we've forgiven them for their awful acting and voice work long ago.

You are definitely no Sherlock Holmes...

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0016015/

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0566124/

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1418006/

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1404097/

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1188121/
Back to top Go down
Voltius
Zombie
Zombie
Voltius

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 Voice Actors Then & Now   Resident Evil 1 Voice Actors Then & Now EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 10:49 pm

No... No i'm not a very good detective at all. You're right.

Wow, it's amazing they've changed so much. Then again, it has been 15 years since that horrendous incident.

I wish they would do some panels at conventions or some interviews. They really helped start it all. I'll never forget them. Nor their awful voice acting.
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

Playstation Network ThanatosXI9

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 Voice Actors Then & Now   Resident Evil 1 Voice Actors Then & Now EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 11:00 pm

Voltius wrote:
No... No i'm not a very good detective at all. You're right.

Wow, it's amazing they've changed so much. Then again, it has been 15 years since that horrendous incident.

I wish they would do some panels at conventions or some interviews. They really helped start it all. I'll never forget them. Nor their awful voice acting.

RE4 quote caught.
Back to top Go down
http://fallen-writings.tumblr.com/
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 Voice Actors Then & Now   Resident Evil 1 Voice Actors Then & Now EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 11:17 pm

Revan XI9 wrote:

RE4 quote caught.

Because it was so subtle.
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 Voice Actors Then & Now   Resident Evil 1 Voice Actors Then & Now EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 11:21 pm

woo re4
*throws confetti*
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 Voice Actors Then & Now   Resident Evil 1 Voice Actors Then & Now EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 4:40 am

Oh... My... God... Has any of you guys ever played a game called Blue Stinger? It's another survival horror game for the DC. Now THAT game has bad voice acting. And the lines are so cheesy I can't help laughing all the time.
Back to top Go down
Neotris
Zombie
Zombie
Neotris

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 Voice Actors Then & Now   Resident Evil 1 Voice Actors Then & Now EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 1:51 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Oh... My... God... Has any of you guys ever played a game called Blue Stinger? It's another survival horror game for the DC. Now THAT game has bad voice acting. And the lines are so cheesy I can't help laughing all the time.

yea man that game was pretty sick back in the day. Sadly the dream crashed far to early
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 Voice Actors Then & Now   Resident Evil 1 Voice Actors Then & Now EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 7:50 am

Neotris wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

yea man that game was pretty sick back in the day. Sadly the dream crashed far to early
Yeah, it's a shame... Still, it had really good games. That's why I'm still using mine.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 Voice Actors Then & Now   Resident Evil 1 Voice Actors Then & Now EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 12:16 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:

No, the only other zombie games I recall playing was a demo for House Of The Dead, one or two, or whatever, I don't remember, and of course my beloved Zombie Revenge, which I still have to this day. I've still got my DC too, I should dust that thing off and give ZR another go.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 Voice Actors Then & Now   Resident Evil 1 Voice Actors Then & Now EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 1:06 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

No, the only other zombie games I recall playing was a demo for House Of The Dead, one or two, or whatever, I don't remember, and of course my beloved Zombie Revenge, which I still have to this day. I've still got my DC too, I should dust that thing off and give ZR another go.
I would really recommend finding a copy of Blue Stinger. They don't cost too much since they're not in high demand and I don't think they're that rare either.
Back to top Go down
EvilMonster
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 Voice Actors Then & Now   Resident Evil 1 Voice Actors Then & Now EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 10:55 am

There is still some resemblance.. But I definitely didn't recognize Wesker Shocked and Chris Redfield.. and Rebecca Chambers..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 Voice Actors Then & Now   Resident Evil 1 Voice Actors Then & Now Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 1 Voice Actors Then & Now
Page 1 of 1