HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

ORC favorite character?favorite team?

Go down 
+14
leonskennedy232
weskersbarber
RebelliousQueen
Jilly
Mass Distraction
Madame Wesker
BloodMoney88
PAULSAMSON
S.Winters
Spike991
Sargent D
WyrmKing
Vandal
00biohazard
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
WyrmKing
Zombie
Zombie
WyrmKing

ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 7:47 am

I'm just saying, just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's out of place in the RE universe.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 7:49 am

WyrmKing wrote:
I'm just saying, just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's out of place in the RE universe.

Well imo it is out of place. Then again maybe im too old school RE.
Back to top Go down
WyrmKing
Zombie
Zombie
WyrmKing

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 7:55 am

OK, I can appreciate being more old school RE.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 5:13 pm

WyrmKing wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Yeah, I know, I mentioned the Hunters. And novistadors? Those aren't because of some technological stuff like what we see in ORC with stupid Vectre, it was something supernatural.

B.O.W.s aren't supernatural. They're biological mutations.

And how can it be stupid when it has basis in real life science? Again, complaining for no reason.

Quote :
Well your opinion is dully noted, and ignored.

You can ignore it all you want. It's still better than your complaining and bitching for no reason. I get it, you hated the game.

Quote :
They may have been based on HUNK's appearance, but they sure as heck don't look anything like him, at all. The only one that looks ok, is Spectre. Otherwise, Beltway is frickin huge and makes anybody look small, and even the women are ginormous.

Bertha IS tall. So is Beltway. Spectre and Vector about as tall as Nicholai and both Four Eyes and Lupo are shorter than the men. Maybe you should pay attention to the cutscenes next time. Heck, you didn't even know about the very obvious Goblin 6 cameo.

Quote :
They stand out like sore thumbs, and that's the bottom line.

So a team dressed in all black stands out like a sore thumb? I guess in your crazy little bizzaro world.

Quote :
It doesn't look right. It would've been better if they had looked like any other USS member, like they always have, instead of being made to look all distinguished, that's the only reason they look like they do. Some of them have cool looks, I kinda like that weird blue face mask that Lupo has, but otherwise, they stand out too much.

First of all, even the USS grunts in the game have different looks. If you play the first level over and over, you can see that some of the Alpha team members have different looks.

Second, who wants to play a game where everyone looks the same? As long as they all have the same theme and motiff in the costumes, it's fine. Again, complaining for no reason.

Quote :
And Nicholai is a big dude, and for him to look like a little child next to them, is unnacceptable. Has ziltch to do with him being UBCS and dressed differently.

He doesn't. You just don't pay attention closely.

Quote :

I'm talking about the technology shown in 1998, with everything prior to ORC. It was pretty spontaneous of them to introduce that like they did, and was really unnecessary.

Then why aren't you complaining about everything else? 90% that Umbrella does with Science hasn't been done yet either because the technology hasn't caught up yet or it's virtually impossible. You and the other guy zero'd in on Vector's cloak when it's not even the worse offender in the series in terms of technology/Science.

Quote :
Nope, it's a completely legit complaint, fo real.

Nope, it's random bitchery over a game you clearly dislike. Complain about the gameplay or the presentation of the storyline, I can understand. But any other complaints is just grasping at straws.

Nope, you're wrong. Look it up.

Dont make me school you, boy. The only wyrms you'll be seeing will be the ones crawling over you're dead body.
Back to top Go down
WyrmKing
Zombie
Zombie
WyrmKing

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 7:41 pm

I'm not wrong. I provided info why I'm not wrong. You on the other hand is just randomly complaining. You don't even pay attention to cutscenes and dialogue in the game.

And the only school you'd be schooling is a special ed class.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 9:03 pm

WyrmKing wrote:
I'm not wrong. I provided info why I'm not wrong. You on the other hand is just randomly complaining. You don't even pay attention to cutscenes and dialogue in the game.

And the only school you'd be schooling is a special ed class.

Well I didn't read all your info because it makes no sense and you're just wrong.

I pay attention to cutscenes and dialogue in the game. I could quote you most any line from any RE right now!

Here, gimme a line and I'll tell you which game it's from and who said it. RE only of course.

And no, it'd be a genius class if anything.

You already passed specia ed, remember?
Back to top Go down
WyrmKing
Zombie
Zombie
WyrmKing

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 9:05 pm

Yeah you pay attention that's why you didn't know about the Goblin 6 cameo that was right in your face?

And how do you know I didn't make sense if you didn't read what I posted? You're the one that's not making sense.

I get it, discussing things with intelligence is not your strong suit.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 9:09 pm

WyrmKing wrote:
Yeah you pay attention that's why you didn't know about the Goblin 6 cameo that was right in your face?

And how do you know I didn't make sense if you didn't read what I posted? You're the one that's not making sense.

I get it, discussing things with intelligence is not your strong suit.

Maybe because ORC's cutscenes are so bitterly short. Like you.

And the game just blows and doesn't move at a good pace or anything. Definately hard to get into.

Discussing thing with sheer stupidity, ignorace and ridiculousness seems to be your forte. Just sayin'.
Back to top Go down
WyrmKing
Zombie
Zombie
WyrmKing

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 9:12 pm

Right, that's why your responses are "You're wrong, I'm right." instead of properly discussing points and back up your claims.

Your hatred of the game is no excuse to bitch about every little thing. You'll find things are out of place even when it's not. That's called bias.

If anything, you're the one showing sheer stupidity, ignorance, and ridiculousness.

You have nothing constructive to say in any of your responses.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 9:15 pm

WyrmKing wrote:
Right, that's why your responses are "You're wrong, I'm right." instead of properly discussing points and back up your claims.

Your hatred of the game is no excuse to bitch about every little thing. You'll find things are out of place even when it's not. That's called bias.

If anything, you're the one showing sheer stupidity, ignorance, and ridiculousness.

You have nothing constructive to say in any of your responses.

Can you speak up? It's hard to hear you over the violins.

Seriously, stop being such a baby.

The camo seen in ORC is just out of place. Pure and simple. There's nothing you can say to dictate that fact.
Back to top Go down
WyrmKing
Zombie
Zombie
WyrmKing

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 9:22 pm

*sigh* Sorry that you have to resort to acting like a bully. It still won't make your statements ipso facto.

First of all, you're confusing opinions with facts.

Second, the camo in ORC at least has basis in real life Science compared to the many other things you think are amazing in Resident Evil.

Umbrella has created many out of this world inventions yet somehow an invisible electronic cloak that is within their power to make is out of place? LMAO, yeah, no dude.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 9:31 pm

WyrmKing wrote:
*sigh* Sorry that you have to resort to acting like a bully. It still won't make your statements ipso facto.

First of all, you're confusing opinions with facts.

Second, the camo in ORC at least has basis in real life Science compared to the many other things you think are amazing in Resident Evil.

Umbrella has created many out of this world inventions yet somehow an invisible electronic cloak that is within their power to make is out of place? LMAO, yeah, no dude.

I'm not a bully, you're a neanderthal who isn't capable of understanding how futuristic the camo is which doesn't fit in with a midwestern town in 1998. It stands out and I pointed it out.

And all it'll do is make your statements ipso falso.
Back to top Go down
WyrmKing
Zombie
Zombie
WyrmKing

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 9:34 pm

Futuristic? Have you SEEN Umbrella's technology in 1998? Have you seen their fucking labs? Their genetic research? The fucking LINEAR LAUNCHER?

You're hate for the game would make you come up with ANY, ANY excuse to blast it.

But then again, you think it'd be great to have Alice in the game. Your opinion is moot.
Back to top Go down
WyrmKing
Zombie
Zombie
WyrmKing

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 9:36 pm

And the neanderthal here is you.

Though you're probably more of a cro-magnon.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 9:39 pm

WyrmKing wrote:
Futuristic? Have you SEEN Umbrella's technology in 1998? Have you seen their fucking labs? Their genetic research? The fucking LINEAR LAUNCHER?

Yes I've seen their labs. And their genetic research. And what about the Linear Launcher? That's more believable than invisibility.

Quote :
You're hate for the game would make you come up with ANY, ANY excuse to blast it.

I don't exactly hate it.

Quote :
But then again, you think it'd be great to have Alice in the game. Your opinion is moot.

Whatever the heck "moot" means. And you're hate for Alice and the live action films would make you come up with any, no, or a ridiculous excuse to blast it.

And no DOUBLE POSTING! Consider that a warning. You could easily "edit" your post, dummy.
Back to top Go down
WyrmKing
Zombie
Zombie
WyrmKing

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 9:43 pm

Linear Launcher is a portable energy-based gun which until THIS day, doesn't exist while an invisible cloak does.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PD83dqSfC0Y

You're a dumbass (with an unimaginative brain) if you think the Linear Launcher is more believable.

And pick up a fucking dictionary.

And I watch the Resident Evil movies. They're entertaining but I don't want them crossing over to the games.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 9:45 pm

you seem to be getting along real good kids
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 9:51 pm

WyrmKing wrote:
Linear Launcher is a portable energy-based gun which until THIS day, doesn't exist while an invisible cloak does.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PD83dqSfC0Y

You're a dumbass (with an unimaginative brain) if you think the Linear Launcher is more believable.

And pick up a fucking dictionary.

And I watch the Resident Evil movies. They're entertaining but I don't want them crossing over to the games.

I read my post and there ain't a damn thing wrong with it, ritard.

I have plenty of imagination. I'm imagining how lame you must be to think your false opinion means anything here.

And what do you mean you don't want them crossing into the games? Are you deaf 'n' dumb? Look at the all of the things that have already crossed over into the games. Outbreak's font, the exact laser room from Anderson's RE used in UC but with a green laser instead of blue, Nemesis with a minigun is straight out of Apocolypse.

Get your opinions or whatever straight before you come in here with the big boys.
Back to top Go down
WyrmKing
Zombie
Zombie
WyrmKing

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:07 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:13 pm

WyrmKing wrote:
Spoiler:

Jaimaican? I'm in Texas moron. Though I guess Jaimaica is a neighboring state.

It's spelled "retard" but is jokingly prounounced "ritartd" like in The Hangover for instance.

I'm infallible here against you because you're an idiot. Get over yourself.

Oh, and while I might not be Jaimaican, that's definately some racial slurring and is definately cause for immediate ban. Just so you know.

Plus the flaming and double posting, in addition to being dumb.

Last edited by Spike991 on Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:14 pm

SPIKE'S FROM JAMAICA????, pass me that joint man...
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:16 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
SPIKE'S FROM JAMAICA????, pass me that joint man...

No. Haven't you seen me? I did jokingly say I was from Jaimaica once....though I don't remember when. You can go through my posts.

And everyone say goodbye to WyrmKing.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:17 pm

Bye Bye Weird king!!!!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:46 pm

You and your ridiculous ORC love will surely be missed. Sad

Otherwise where were we? Oh yes, that stealth camoflauge from the Future has Zero place in RE. At least by the time of 1998, which makes that satement make sense.

And to get things more on track.

Mass Distraction wrote:
I must say that I agree with Wyrm. The cloaking device is completely plausible seeing that we're dealing with Umbrella here. They obviously had the technology and funding to create stuff like that, even in 1998. I also like the different designs the characters have, I hate it when every character looks the same in a game.

If you'd like to complain about continuity errors in the timeframe the only understandable complaint would be that most of those guns didn't exist back then. GL mentioned this and I totally agree.

That bit with the guns is a perfect example of how futuristic this game seems compared to old midwestern town of Raccoon City. It's not friggin Star Wars.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 4:01 am

The guns yeah but to me the cloak was at least plausible, seeing how much technology Umbrella had on their hands. They could've been years ahead of their time. Just like with the railgun and linear launcher, which are energy based weapons, and the rather effective cloning facility that was able to make exact and working clones of their creations.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

ORC favorite character?favorite team?
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next