HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

ORC favorite character?favorite team?

Go down 
+14
leonskennedy232
weskersbarber
RebelliousQueen
Jilly
Mass Distraction
Madame Wesker
BloodMoney88
PAULSAMSON
S.Winters
Spike991
Sargent D
WyrmKing
Vandal
00biohazard
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 5:00 pm

WyrmKing wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

Well it looks like we have our first ORC fanboy lol. So anyone who disagrees with you are just complaining for the sake of it? I like the game so saying im complaining because I hate the game means you are wrong. And I for one am glad you dont work for Capcom. No doubt that Spectre wouldnt be the only one with an invisible cloak if you were in charge. You would probably have it turned into some poor sci fi bullshit.

An ORC fanboy would personally rate it a 10/10. I rated it a 7/10.

And first of all, you can't even remember his name. It's VECTOR not SPECTRE. So clearly, you're hate for the game clouds your judgment and would find any reason to bitch about it.

Second, yes, you're complaining and bitching for no reason. At least an invisible cloak has basis in real life science while invisible B.O.W.s are not. 90% of what Umbrella does with Science is so farfetched yet you zero in on a stupid electronic cloak which has a counterpart in real life.

And some poor sci fi bullshit? Hate to break it to you but Resident Evil can be qualified as Science fiction with all the weaponry and genetic research Umbrella does. I guess you like to complain for no reason, so now ORC is some sci fi bullshit when Resident Evil can be qualified as sci fi from the very beginning.

Oh look! An invisible cloak in real life!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PD83dqSfC0Y

Too bad you're bitching for no reason so you can't see how it's not out of place in Resident Evil.

So why aren't you complaining about the Linear Launcher in Code: Veronica? That's sci fi. Oh, that's right. It's only OK to complain about ORC since it's a mediocre game.

Ha ha you bitter dude you havent been around long enough to know what I complain about. One of my biggest complaints against RE is Thalos, because he is too sci fi/ Transformers crap. I complain about Thalos, but Umbrella Chronicles is one of my favorite games so you can take your theory about me complaing about Vector because ORC is shit and fuck right off. As for getting Vectors name wrong, well excuse me I only got the game a couple of days ago and dont have time to play it that much so forgive me if I get the names wrong your ignorant dick.

And yes, the invisible cloak is in my opinion out of place in RE. So is the invisible hunters in RER, Thalos, Weskers pathetic jumping about in UC and the invisible flys in re4. Thats my opinion and if you dont like it then thats just tough shit my man. Then again you probably only started playing RE when RE4 came out and no doubt your ignorant of the history of RE.
Back to top Go down
WyrmKing
Zombie
Zombie
WyrmKing

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 5:13 pm

I maybe new but I have no qualms about pointing out if you're full of BS or if you're being hypocritical.

Complaining about one electronic cloak over other highly implausible Sciences of Umbrella.

And I'm one of the more knowledgeable people about Resident Evil, unlike you. You didn't even mention any of the invisible B.O.W.s AFTER I've mentioned it.

But now you're complaining about it too after I've pointed out you're hypocrisy. You are something else.

And speaking of hypocrisy, you're complaining about Wesker's jumping around in UC yet you have as your signature, Wesker from RE5? The game were he was moving like he was Neo from the Matrix?

Yeah, you're definitely full of BS.
Back to top Go down
WyrmKing
Zombie
Zombie
WyrmKing

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 5:16 pm

Oh, and just in case you don't know what "Sci Fi" means.

Science fiction is a genre of fiction dealing with imaginary but more or less plausible (or at least non-supernatural) content.

Looks like Resident Evil qualifies from the very beginning.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 7:29 pm

WyrmKing wrote:
I maybe new but I have no qualms about pointing out if you're full of BS or if you're being hypocritical.

Complaining about one electronic cloak over other highly implausible Sciences of Umbrella.

And I'm one of the more knowledgeable people about Resident Evil, unlike you. You didn't even mention any of the invisible B.O.W.s AFTER I've mentioned it.

But now you're complaining about it too after I've pointed out you're hypocrisy. You are something else.

And speaking of hypocrisy, you're complaining about Wesker's jumping around in UC yet you have as your signature, Wesker from RE5? The game were he was moving like he was Neo from the Matrix?

Yeah, you're definitely full of BS.

Yet again your ignoring points from my previous post. I clearly said I complain about alot of things in RE, Thalos, Wesker in UC etc and not just Vectors cloak. I complain alot but I get over it. I didnt mention anything about the other invisible BOWS because we are talking about ORC ffs, are you really that thick? Why would I start talking about B.O.Ws in other games? your fucking clueless.

You dont know me kiddo so you have no clue about my RE knowledge. But I dont claim to know everything about the series, whilst you think you know everything. Know doubt your one of these dudes who played RE4 and 5 and think they know everything about the series, ignorant to the past. No doubt you insist on the 'S' when typing Leon Kennedy. Thats the type of fanboy you are.

As for my Wesker sig, Wesker is my favorite RE character after Chris. Just because I didnt like the way he jamp around in the Umbrellas end chapters whilst fighting Ivan, does that mean I should change my sig? should I change my username? For the record I didnt like Wesker in some parts of RE5 such as his voice, but I dont dwell on it, I get over it.

You sir are attention seeking at its finest.

Now im off to bed, have a good one. Over and out.
Back to top Go down
WyrmKing
Zombie
Zombie
WyrmKing

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 7:32 pm

Stop saving face. I pointed out your hypocrisy about a stupid electronic cloak compared to all the farfetch Genetic Science (and just Resident Evil Science in general) in the game, so now you're trying to save face by pretending to complain about other things about Resident Evil. The invisible cloak isn't the worst offender in the series.

Why don't you just bow out gracefully and accept that I pointed out that your complaint have no merit especially when the games have other sci-fi stuff that are worse than the invisible cloak.

Back to top Go down
Jilly
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Jilly

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 7:36 pm

Why don't we all just stop the senseless fighting?

Sure you are men of peace? Razz

I agree the invisibility cloak (Harry Potter much?) is out of place in 1998 but then again Umbrella has lots of technology that doesn't seem plausible in '98.
Back to top Go down
http://w11.zetaboards.com/raccooncityoutbreak/index/
WyrmKing
Zombie
Zombie
WyrmKing

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 7:39 pm

Resident Evil has a lot of technology out of place.

All of Umbrella's genetic research are all impossible.

Linear Launcher is out of place in 1998.

Terra Grigia is out of place in 2005.

So are invisible B.O.W.s they are out of place... always...
Back to top Go down
WyrmKing
Zombie
Zombie
WyrmKing

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 7:42 pm

And Harry Potter is magic. Vector's cloak is clearly electronic.

The Japanese have already started experimenting on invisibility cloaks.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 10:07 pm

WyrmKing wrote:
Linear Launcher is out of place in 1998.
Finally!!! Someone who mentioned that. I love how Umbrella found out how to make an energy weapon and only made one.
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
WyrmKing
Zombie
Zombie
WyrmKing

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 10:08 pm

Not only that. It's portable too.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 10:12 pm

WyrmKing wrote:
I know right, they could have just made a whole bunch of linear launchers instead of making BOWS all the time. lol
Back to top Go down
WyrmKing
Zombie
Zombie
WyrmKing

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 10:14 pm

Sargent D wrote:
WyrmKing wrote:
I know right, they could have just made a whole bunch of linear launchers instead of making BOWS all the time. lol

LMAO! Yeah, especially since most of their B.O.W.s have been failures. I mean come on, Jill totally kicked Nemesis' ass.

"You want S.T.A.R.S.? I'll give you S.T.A.R.S.!" BANG!
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 10:27 pm

WyrmKing wrote:
Jill totally kicked Nemesis' ass.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
WyrmKing
Zombie
Zombie
WyrmKing

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 10:30 pm

*Claps*

The heroes of Resident Evil are just too badass for B.O.W.s.

I mean Claire was a 19 yo college student-slash-biker chick and she was infiltrating Umbrella and killing their B.O.W.s in RE2 and CV.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 6:45 am

You still have to remember how much punishment Nemesis took and would not even be dead if it wasn't for the conveniently placed railgun.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
WyrmKing
Zombie
Zombie
WyrmKing

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 6:50 am

Nemesis is definitely tougher than any other B.O.W. to date.

I still agree with Sargent D. I think Umbrella should just sell a weapon line of Linear Launchers.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 6:54 am

My guess is that the technology needed to develop a single linear launcher would cost so much money it's not worth to mass produce them.
Back to top Go down
WyrmKing
Zombie
Zombie
WyrmKing

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 6:55 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
My guess is that the technology needed to develop a single linear launcher would cost so much money it's not worth to mass produce them.

I dunno, it seems like B.O.W.s would be just as expensive. Especially Tyrants, they gotta find/kidnap people with the right genetic make up for T-Virus compatibility. Then all the cloning. Then chip implants for reprogramming. Etc.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 7:01 am

Who's to tell it's still not cheaper than to produce energy based weapons?

Besides, I think the cloning helps cutting the development costs of BOWs.
Back to top Go down
WyrmKing
Zombie
Zombie
WyrmKing

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 7:02 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Who's to tell it's still not cheaper than to produce energy based weapons?

Besides, I think the cloning helps cutting the development costs of BOWs.

Yeah but cloning in itself is expensive. I mean they charge people like 30,000 to get their pets cloned lol.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 7:03 am

In reality yes. Umbrella could have created a cheap way to clone things.
Back to top Go down
WyrmKing
Zombie
Zombie
WyrmKing

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 7:05 am

That's true. Umbrella does have cutting edge Science (fiction).
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 7:34 am

WyrmKing wrote:
Stop saving face. I pointed out your hypocrisy about a stupid electronic cloak compared to all the farfetch Genetic Science (and just Resident Evil Science in general) in the game, so now you're trying to save face by pretending to complain about other things about Resident Evil. The invisible cloak isn't the worst offender in the series.

Why don't you just bow out gracefully and accept that I pointed out that your complaint have no merit especially when the games have other sci-fi stuff that are worse than the invisible cloak.

I really dont think its getting throught to you at all. The reason I complained about the invisible cloak, is because this is a ORC thread, not a CV thread. If it was a CV thread and we were talking about the linear launcher, then I would complain about how I didnt like it. But its not a CV thread, so I wont.. And like I said, I like the wolfpack, I just dont like Vectors cloak. So I cant have a complaint about this game because there are faults in othe games too? Listen to yourself. Get over it you sad sad man.
Back to top Go down
WyrmKing
Zombie
Zombie
WyrmKing

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 7:37 am

And how do I know you would really complain about a Linear Launcher and not just saving face because I pointed out the ridiculousness of your complaint?

Seriously, it's a series full of highly implausible Sciences.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 7:45 am

WyrmKing wrote:
And how do I know you would really complain about a Linear Launcher and not just saving face because I pointed out the ridiculousness of your complaint?

Seriously, it's a series full of highly implausible Sciences.

You didnt point out the ridiculousness of my complaint, you just said 'you cant complain about the cloak because look at the invisble hunter in RER and the flys in RE4' and like I said, this is a ORC thread, theres a time and place to talk about the other invisible BOWS.

And yes there is implausible sciences in RE, I get that. But when it comes to invisible cloaks and Thalos etc I dont like it at all. Is that hard to accept? Thats all there is too it and ill leave it at that as I cant be arsed arguing over something so stupid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

ORC favorite character?favorite team?
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next