HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
A world where the monsters wins; who would like a glimpse? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
A world where the monsters wins; who would like a glimpse? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
A world where the monsters wins; who would like a glimpse? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
A world where the monsters wins; who would like a glimpse? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
A world where the monsters wins; who would like a glimpse? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
A world where the monsters wins; who would like a glimpse? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
A world where the monsters wins; who would like a glimpse? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
A world where the monsters wins; who would like a glimpse? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
A world where the monsters wins; who would like a glimpse? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

A world where the monsters wins; who would like a glimpse?

Go down 
+2
Sargent D
Monster Mash
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Monster Mash
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Monster Mash

A world where the monsters wins; who would like a glimpse? Empty
PostSubject: A world where the monsters wins; who would like a glimpse?   A world where the monsters wins; who would like a glimpse? EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 7:47 pm

Am I the only one who would like to see an alternate reality where the RE monsters completely dominate the Earth? I'm not talking something like in the last few RE movies where there are still some survivors, but where humanity has become completely extinct. Yes, there would be alot of mindless, shambling zombies, but it could be so much more than that. Imagine if plagas set up massive societies where there were political, social, and political disputes like what we see in human society. Or maybe some of the virus-created monsters would become intelligent and set up their own social orders. I mean, some of them evolve physically in a matter fo seconds, so why not mentally? Considering that this would lead to a world populated by multiple species (as opposed to only humans) this would undoubtedly create an environment thick with hostility and strife, but could also bring about new political arrangements, new religions, new social statuses.

Hell, I smell my first fanfic coming on, maybe. Cool What do you guys think about this idea?
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: A world where the monsters wins; who would like a glimpse?   A world where the monsters wins; who would like a glimpse? EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 7:55 pm

Monster Mash wrote:
What do you guys think about this idea?
I think it sounds epic dude, kinda reminds me of Fallout in a way. lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
Monster Mash
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Monster Mash

PostSubject: Re: A world where the monsters wins; who would like a glimpse?   A world where the monsters wins; who would like a glimpse? EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 8:15 pm

What could make things more interesting is that since all of the species came about differently, their brains would all act differently and they would thus all see the world in radically different ways. For example, if the lickers became sentient, they would have no concept of anything that involved visual perception, and thus develp their philosophy under these lines.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

PostSubject: Re: A world where the monsters wins; who would like a glimpse?   A world where the monsters wins; who would like a glimpse? EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 8:21 pm

Monster Mash wrote:
What could make things more interesting is that since all of the species came about differently, their brains would all act differently and they would thus all see the world in radically different ways. For example, if the lickers became sentient, they would have no concept of anything that involved visual perception, and thus develp their philosophy under these lines.
Hmmm, that is a very interesting and original idea. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: A world where the monsters wins; who would like a glimpse?   A world where the monsters wins; who would like a glimpse? EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 7:29 am

I could see Nemesis ruling with an iron hand. Heck, if all the Nemesis models had survived it would become a power battle.

Hmm... I guess the power battle would only be between the other Nemesis models as the T-02 would most likely go into solitude after the STARS had completely perished.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Monster Mash
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Monster Mash

PostSubject: Re: A world where the monsters wins; who would like a glimpse?   A world where the monsters wins; who would like a glimpse? EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 11:18 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
I could see Nemesis ruling with an iron hand. Heck, if all the Nemesis models had survived it would become a power battle.

Hmm... I guess the power battle would only be between the other Nemesis models as the T-02 would most likely go into solitude after the STARS had completely perished.

It would be interesting if they were reactivated and given new orders. Considering they're not cyborgs, I wonder how their programming was put in place to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: A world where the monsters wins; who would like a glimpse?   A world where the monsters wins; who would like a glimpse? EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 11:52 am

Monster Mash wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

It would be interesting if they were reactivated and given new orders. Considering they're not cyborgs, I wonder how their programming was put in place to begin with.
I don't think the other Nemesis' were ever given any orders.

They might have some kind of control chip in their head, judging by the Nemesis trailer for ORC. Other than that, they might be just really good at following orders. Umbrella really hit the nail on the head with those.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: A world where the monsters wins; who would like a glimpse?   A world where the monsters wins; who would like a glimpse? EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 12:14 pm

Zombies would not become sentient. Maybe if they evolved over millions of years, but we don't even know how long they last. Basically anything with the T-Virus loses anything but survival instinct. The Plagas societies would not contain political disputes either. The Queen would rule with absolute power and everything under her would be unable to disobey even if they wanted to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A world where the monsters wins; who would like a glimpse?   A world where the monsters wins; who would like a glimpse? EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 12:15 pm

I suspect such a world would be like in 28 Days Later, where the zombies simply starve since there are no more humans to feed on. Then America Earth would become a dead world (no pun intended).
Back to top Go down
Monster Mash
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Monster Mash

PostSubject: Re: A world where the monsters wins; who would like a glimpse?   A world where the monsters wins; who would like a glimpse? EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 12:32 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Zombies would not become sentient. Maybe if they evolved over millions of years, but we don't even know how long they last. Basically anything with the T-Virus loses anything but survival instinct. The Plagas societies would not contain political disputes either. The Queen would rule with absolute power and everything under her would be unable to disobey even if they wanted to.

I think that their bodies could develop rudimentary intelligence like what happened in Land of the Dead. It would of course depend on how far their brain had decayed. As for the other monsters, they do become instinctual, but we only saw the beginning of their transformation. I think it's quite possible that they might evolve to high lifeforms, and possibly in a shorter period of time than most species. As for the plagas. remember that Saddler said that he had to choose his new henchmen carefully or else they might betray him. Infected people reflect the personalities of their hosts and are not always one hundred percent loyal. Also, there could be multiple hives that might fight For example, I'm not sure if the majini would have obeyed Saddler or Salazar.

保守的な wrote:
I suspect such a world would be like in 28 Days Later, where the zombies simply starve since there are no more humans to feed on. Then America Earth would become a dead world (no pun intended).

Those things weren't zombies, just sick people. Zombies don't eat people out of need, but just because their brain chemistry is all out of wack.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: A world where the monsters wins; who would like a glimpse?   A world where the monsters wins; who would like a glimpse? EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 12:39 pm

I think once they are fully Plagafied, they can't resist. Otherwise Leon would have been able to. Wouldn't he? Or was he too weak minded? I thought he was a genius. Makes no sense...
Back to top Go down
Monster Mash
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Monster Mash

PostSubject: Re: A world where the monsters wins; who would like a glimpse?   A world where the monsters wins; who would like a glimpse? EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 12:51 pm

He couldn't resist probably because Saddler was applying direct pressure to his mind. That same kind of pressure couldn't be placed on all his followers all the time, leaving room open for treachery.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: A world where the monsters wins; who would like a glimpse?   A world where the monsters wins; who would like a glimpse? EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 1:07 pm

Hmmm. It could be possible then.
Back to top Go down
Monster Mash
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Monster Mash

PostSubject: Re: A world where the monsters wins; who would like a glimpse?   A world where the monsters wins; who would like a glimpse? EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 1:28 pm

I just started a story based on this concept. Check the fanfic section if you want to read it.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: A world where the monsters wins; who would like a glimpse?   A world where the monsters wins; who would like a glimpse? EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 4:02 am

The theory seems plausible.

How 'advanced' might they get? And how much of their 'humanity', that may still be left, would be at the possibility of coming back? Would it be possible for them to return back to their original state or would they just keep changing and mutating til they could no more?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: A world where the monsters wins; who would like a glimpse?   A world where the monsters wins; who would like a glimpse? EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 3:10 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I think once they are fully Plagafied, they can't resist. Otherwise Leon would have been able to. Wouldn't he? Or was he too weak minded? I thought he was a genius. Makes no sense...

Ok, she said, "practically a genius", she didn't give him an IQ test and confirm it legitimately.
Back to top Go down
Monster Mash
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Monster Mash

PostSubject: Re: A world where the monsters wins; who would like a glimpse?   A world where the monsters wins; who would like a glimpse? EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 7:13 pm

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
The theory seems plausible.

How 'advanced' might they get? And how much of their 'humanity', that may still be left, would be at the possibility of coming back? Would it be possible for them to return back to their original state or would they just keep changing and mutating til they could no more?

Most zombies are too far rotted to become normal. The only time you could bring a human back to normal again would be in the first few minutes after they transformed. And even then, they'd need major medical treatment to simply stay alive. As for the other creatures, I doubt it. They do evolve, but so far from what we've seen, they become less human and more monstrous as time goes on. Look at Willian Birkin; he started out as relatively humanoid and ended up being a big blob.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

PostSubject: Re: A world where the monsters wins; who would like a glimpse?   A world where the monsters wins; who would like a glimpse? EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 8:58 pm

Monster Mash wrote:
Look at Willian Birkin; he started out as relatively humanoid and ended up being a big blob.
Do you think he could have evolved again if he wasn't killed?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: A world where the monsters wins; who would like a glimpse?   A world where the monsters wins; who would like a glimpse? EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 11:42 pm

Sargent D wrote:
Monster Mash wrote:
Look at Willian Birkin; he started out as relatively humanoid and ended up being a big blob.
Do you think he could have evolved again if he wasn't killed?

Well G is supposed to keep mutating, so yes.

Look at Morpheus in DA as a pretty good example.

He was a blob, and continued to mutate before the explosion happened.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: A world where the monsters wins; who would like a glimpse?   A world where the monsters wins; who would like a glimpse? EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 5:09 am

Those blob like mutations might be because the strain is unstable and when enough damage is sustained it promotes an uncontrollable growth in tissue. That and Birkin seemed to have assimilated a couple of different monsters in his final stage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A world where the monsters wins; who would like a glimpse?   A world where the monsters wins; who would like a glimpse? Empty

Back to top Go down

A world where the monsters wins; who would like a glimpse?
Page 1 of 1