HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
what is your long term goal(career wise if you want) and your biggest dream? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
what is your long term goal(career wise if you want) and your biggest dream? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
what is your long term goal(career wise if you want) and your biggest dream? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
what is your long term goal(career wise if you want) and your biggest dream? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
what is your long term goal(career wise if you want) and your biggest dream? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
what is your long term goal(career wise if you want) and your biggest dream? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
what is your long term goal(career wise if you want) and your biggest dream? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
what is your long term goal(career wise if you want) and your biggest dream? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
what is your long term goal(career wise if you want) and your biggest dream? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

what is your long term goal(career wise if you want) and your biggest dream?

Go down 
+13
DeadlyGenetics
NiteKrawler
Lady Yuna
Yoshi
00biohazard
Sargent D
Vandal
Methsia
RebelliousQueen
Jill Sandwich
lyfesArcanum
PAULSAMSON
chrisredfielmusculo
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

what is your long term goal(career wise if you want) and your biggest dream? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what is your long term goal(career wise if you want) and your biggest dream?   what is your long term goal(career wise if you want) and your biggest dream? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 12:38 am

Lady Yuna wrote:
Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
Lady Yuna wrote:
I actually have two dream jobs, but my biggest dream is to pursue a career as a voice actress while living in a nice house in Los Angeles. With no college debts of course haha! Oh, and I'd like to have a family too, if that counts. Smile

I want to be a voice actress too. But its a bad luck for me, I dont actually have a good voice. So Ill go for Computer Programming or Multimedia Arts, Graphic Video Games Designer.

You'll never know unless you try Smile. I don't think I have a super, awesome voice, but there have been people who said to me that I have a "smooth" sound and sometimes they'll laugh when I make funny voices. I think there was one actor though who said in a video that its not about creating different voices, but about the acting. You should pursue it if it makes you happy Smile. And who knows, maybe you'll make it far in the voice acting industry than me and become the next Clarie! Very Happy (Autograph? lol!) All of those careers sound great though especially the last one.

Really you think so? But I guess I don't have a confidence to do that. But thanks, I would love to be the next Claire voice actress lol. They said i have a beautiful voice when it comes to singing, I also make funny voices and they laugh it. ;D
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

what is your long term goal(career wise if you want) and your biggest dream? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what is your long term goal(career wise if you want) and your biggest dream?   what is your long term goal(career wise if you want) and your biggest dream? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 12:42 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
DeadlyGenetics wrote:
Pharmaceutical Lab Technician or Biomedical Engineer for me.

Make zombies please.

So instead of curing I go all Pandemic on the planet? If I do this would you like a warning first for when I send the beasties your way?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: what is your long term goal(career wise if you want) and your biggest dream?   what is your long term goal(career wise if you want) and your biggest dream? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 12:59 am

Nah. I welcome a challenge.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: what is your long term goal(career wise if you want) and your biggest dream?   what is your long term goal(career wise if you want) and your biggest dream? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 1:08 am

Alright just don't go sleeping with a gun under your pillow now. ;P
Back to top Go down
Lady Yuna
Zombie
Zombie
Lady Yuna

Playstation Network Yunfang1130

PostSubject: Re: what is your long term goal(career wise if you want) and your biggest dream?   what is your long term goal(career wise if you want) and your biggest dream? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 10:49 pm

Lady Yuna wrote:
Lady Yuna wrote:
I actually have two dream jobs, but my biggest dream is to pursue a career as a voice actress while living in a nice house in Los Angeles. With no college debts of course haha! Oh, and I'd like to have a family too, if that counts. Smile

I want to be a voice actress too. But its a bad luck for me, I dont actually have a good voice. So Ill go for Computer Programming or Multimedia Arts, Graphic Video Games Designer.

You'll never know unless you try Smile. I don't think I have a super, awesome voice, but there have been people who said to me that I have a "smooth" sound and sometimes they'll laugh when I make funny voices. I think there was one actor though who said in a video that its not about creating different voices, but about the acting. You should pursue it if it makes you happy Smile. And who knows, maybe you'll make it far in the voice acting industry than me and become the next Clarie! Very Happy (Autograph? lol!) All of those careers sound great though especially the last one.

Really you think so? But I guess I don't have a confidence to do that. But thanks, I would love to be the next Claire voice actress lol. They said i have a beautiful voice when it comes to singing, I also make funny voices and they laugh it. ;D

Yep Smile. If the opportunity is available for you; I would give it a go. I know I am! LOL! I'm going to an anime convention pretty soon and they have a bunch of panels for voice acting that I'm really excited to attend!!! But, anyway, I think there's a lot of different areas of voice acting that anyone could try out for. Like for instances, If I'm not the right fit for cartoons then who's to say I won't do well in videogames, or commercials. You can DO IT!!!!

I think it would be awesome if you were the next Claire. A star on REF! And, see even people are complimenting you! :]
Back to top Go down
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

Playstation Network BrokenWindows

PostSubject: Re: what is your long term goal(career wise if you want) and your biggest dream?   what is your long term goal(career wise if you want) and your biggest dream? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 2:33 am

Don't die.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: what is your long term goal(career wise if you want) and your biggest dream?   what is your long term goal(career wise if you want) and your biggest dream? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 2:22 pm

ChickenHeart wrote:
Don't die.

what is your long term goal(career wise if you want) and your biggest dream? - Page 2 Challe10
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

Playstation Network BrokenWindows

PostSubject: Re: what is your long term goal(career wise if you want) and your biggest dream?   what is your long term goal(career wise if you want) and your biggest dream? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 9:41 pm

Sargent D wrote:
ChickenHeart wrote:
Don't die.

what is your long term goal(career wise if you want) and your biggest dream? - Page 2 Challe10

Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: what is your long term goal(career wise if you want) and your biggest dream?   what is your long term goal(career wise if you want) and your biggest dream? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 12:16 am

Liam Neeson is the baddest ass actor in the multiverse. I. Love. Him.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: what is your long term goal(career wise if you want) and your biggest dream?   what is your long term goal(career wise if you want) and your biggest dream? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 7:08 am

NiteKrawler wrote:

He was born and grew up about an hours drive from me. Just saying lol.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: what is your long term goal(career wise if you want) and your biggest dream?   what is your long term goal(career wise if you want) and your biggest dream? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 11:09 am

NiteKrawler wrote:

Hes qui gon jin from star wars, ras al ghul in batman, the lion in Narnia, Zeuss in the clash of the ittans, the dude from the A team, the bad ass from Taken. Liam Neeson is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: what is your long term goal(career wise if you want) and your biggest dream?   what is your long term goal(career wise if you want) and your biggest dream? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 11:14 am

He was amazing in Taken. I don't mind watching that film at least
once a month.

I did not know he was Narnia as my king Aslan!!

Oh my.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: what is your long term goal(career wise if you want) and your biggest dream?   what is your long term goal(career wise if you want) and your biggest dream? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 12:34 pm

You didn't know that??? How did you think Aslan had such a commanding voice?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: what is your long term goal(career wise if you want) and your biggest dream?   what is your long term goal(career wise if you want) and your biggest dream? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 1:08 am

NiteKrawler wrote:

He got nothin' on Connery, man.
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: what is your long term goal(career wise if you want) and your biggest dream?   what is your long term goal(career wise if you want) and your biggest dream? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:57 am

Let's see... I have a lame dream.

I want to get through some college

become a cop

get married around like 22 or 23 (yes, I know I'm crazy)

have some kids about 25 and take care of my family as best as I can.

I want to get a least ONE damn book published, or at least write enough of the damn thing for someone to read it. It's got a few chapters, I just would like to add to these said chapters. My book has been a little lonely.. ^-^;;;
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: what is your long term goal(career wise if you want) and your biggest dream?   what is your long term goal(career wise if you want) and your biggest dream? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 3:15 am

S.Winters wrote:

become a cop

I have a friend in college right now for Criminal Justice.
And I work with a girl who also wants to be a cop and can't wait to get started. Smile

S.Winters wrote:

I want to get a least ONE damn book published, or at least write enough of the damn thing for someone to read it. It's got a few chapters, I just would like to add to these said chapters. My book has been a little lonely.. ^-^;;;

To get married by that age isn't crazy. I've got another friend engaged and getting married in June of this year, she'll be 23 by then and 3-4 months pregnant with her second child. Smile

So I wouldn't say you have a lame dream, I'd also like to be married by that age. Partially because my mom was 19 when she married my dad and I admire her immensely in so many ways.

And good luck on your book! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: what is your long term goal(career wise if you want) and your biggest dream?   what is your long term goal(career wise if you want) and your biggest dream? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:44 pm

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
S.Winters wrote:

become a cop

I have a friend in college right now for Criminal Justice.
And I work with a girl who also wants to be a cop and can't wait to get started. Smile

S.Winters wrote:

To get married by that age isn't crazy. I've got another friend engaged and getting married in June of this year, she'll be 23 by then and 3-4 months pregnant with her second child. Smile

So I wouldn't say you have a lame dream, I'd also like to be married by that age. Partially because my mom was 19 when she married my dad and I admire her immensely in so many ways.

And good luck on your book! Very Happy

I was going to get married at 19... But I'm glad it didn't work out. ^_^

My parents married around 22-23, I think.

But I don't want to be like my mom and have 4 husbands... Ha ha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what is your long term goal(career wise if you want) and your biggest dream?   what is your long term goal(career wise if you want) and your biggest dream? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

what is your long term goal(career wise if you want) and your biggest dream?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2