Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
What was his long term plans? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
What was his long term plans? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
What was his long term plans? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
What was his long term plans? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
What was his long term plans? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
What was his long term plans? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
What was his long term plans? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
What was his long term plans? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
What was his long term plans? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

What was his long term plans?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

What was his long term plans? Empty
PostSubject: What was his long term plans?   What was his long term plans? EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 10:37 am

When Albert Wesker was planning to spread Uroboros and besides becoming a 'god' how was he planning to spend the rest of his life? It would be a boring existence just being surrounded by nothing but Uroboros???

Also I noticed something when playing the remake. Wesker had a quite a lot of emotion and in Resident Evil 5 as it has been discussed he showed no emotion and was like a robot or a puppet.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: What was his long term plans?   What was his long term plans? EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 10:48 am

no one knows but life would have been shit.he just wanted to be a god and the leader of the earth.god knows what would have happened
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What was his long term plans?   What was his long term plans? EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:01 am

Yeah true. In the long run his plan would have fucked up big time.

But I must make a point though that compared to when he was in the remake he was completey emotionless in RE5. God at least in the remake he seemed like a human being.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What was his long term plans?   What was his long term plans? EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:18 am

Jamesy wrote:
Yeah true. In the long run his plan would have fucked up big time.

But I must make a point though that compared to when he was in the remake he was completey emotionless in RE5. God at least in the remake he seemed like a human being.

Well, it could be argued that by RE5, he wasn't a human being anymore. Anyway, he showed much more emotion in RE5 than he has been given credit for. He was at his most robotic in UC obviously. As for his long term plans, he wanted to live life as a god among gods. Theoretically, when the Uruburos accepts a host, that person will become godlike (probably without a nasty mutation like Excella went through.) Therefore, there would be much less people in the world, but everyone would be these Uruburos gods and Wesker would then (I presume) use Las Plagas (type 2 and then maybe 3, if need be) to control these gods. That would effectively make him a god over these gods and they would all live in a man-made Utopia. His plan inevitably failed because it had more holes than a slice of Swiss cheese.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What was his long term plans?   What was his long term plans? EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:26 am

Well in the long it would be quite boring for him just controlling all these 'hosts' by las plagas etc.....

Besides what would have happened when he eventually died in this Utopia of his? Now that I know he is not imortal after all?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What was his long term plans?   What was his long term plans? EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:12 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Well in the long it would be quite boring for him just controlling all these 'hosts' by las plagas etc.....

Besides what would have happened when he eventually died in this Utopia of his? Now that I know he is not imortal after all?

It wouldn't necessarily be boring. That's subjective. Plus, there would be things for him to do. He wanted power and only power made him happy. And after he died, why would he care what happened?
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What was his long term plans?   What was his long term plans? EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:24 pm

Presumably there would there be some other god to take over his role if he died?

So even way back in the mansion incident was Weskers long term plan to be the leader of the world?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What was his long term plans?   What was his long term plans? EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:29 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Presumably there would there be some other god to take over his role if he died?

So even way back in the mansion incident was Weskers long term plan to be the leader of the world?

No. During the mansion incident he barely had a plan. It was basically for money and power. He first wanted to be a god right after he killed Spencer.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What was his long term plans?   What was his long term plans? EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 1:31 pm

Right so I am guessing Wesker back then had no clue he was created by spencer and was part of the 'Wesker children' project?

That said where was Spencer during the mansion incident? Did he flee the mansion a few days prior to stars arriving there?
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: What was his long term plans?   What was his long term plans? EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 2:54 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Right so I am guessing Wesker back then had no clue he was created by spencer and was part of the 'Wesker children' project?

That said where was Spencer during the mansion incident? Did he flee the mansion a few days prior to stars arriving there?

i always wondered where spencer was aswell.he was probably evacuated as soon as the virus spread through the mansion
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What was his long term plans?   What was his long term plans? EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 3:35 pm

Yeah the virus was spread by James Marcus in the mansion and the training facility. Even back then I think Spencer was still wheel chair bound and had to be evacuated by the umberlla employees I am guessing?

Off topic I would really love to live in the spencer mansion if only it where real!
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: What was his long term plans?   What was his long term plans? EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 4:17 pm

yeah i have had many dreams of living in it.and my room would be the bedroom near the tigerstatue,the one where the zombie jumps out from the closet.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What was his long term plans?   What was his long term plans? EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 4:39 pm

yeah that would be a cool room. I liked the bedroom though opposte the room were you get attacked by bees in the spencer mansion. You know its hard to belive such an old mansion like that is ficitionally situated in the United States.

I call it a night now. Well continue this talk tommorow. See ya then.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: What was his long term plans?   What was his long term plans? EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 5:40 pm

Wesker couldn't be god

Monsters would attack him, he is partly human himself too
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What was his long term plans?   What was his long term plans? EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 9:08 pm

Wesker wasn't created by Spencer. Wesker is a human created the same as we all are. And no, Spencer wasn't bound to his wheelchair at the time of the mansion incident. According to George Trevor, he was tall and intimidating with white hair. I'm sure he was far away from the mansion during the incident. That's not to say that he foresaw the events taking place, because he didn't.
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: What was his long term plans?   What was his long term plans? EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:42 pm

the closet zombies name was itchy tasty,
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What was his long term plans?   What was his long term plans? EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 9:33 am

Wow hold your horses NiteKrawler, George Trevor had not seen Spencer since the 1960's then was imprisioned in a coffin untill he was killed in 98 as you probably know. By 1998 I am sure Spencer was a far cry from the man he was in the 60's.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: What was his long term plans?   What was his long term plans? EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:38 am

Jamesy wrote:
Wow hold your horses NiteKrawler, George Trevor had not seen Spencer since the 1960's then was imprisioned in a coffin untill he was killed in 98 as you probably know. By 1998 I am sure Spencer was a far cry from the man he was in the 60's.

how bad would it have been to be george.altough i dont understand how he spent months trapped in a mansion which he designed
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What was his long term plans?   What was his long term plans? EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:43 am

Spencer and his men must have took a while to find George Trevors body in the mansion.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What was his long term plans?   What was his long term plans? EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 11:07 am

Jamesy wrote:

Quite true. But what do you mean by "Spencer and his men must have took a while to find George Trevors body in the mansion."
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: What was his long term plans?   What was his long term plans? EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 7:35 pm

no. your all WRONG. W.R.O.N.G. they're all massive code-strings created by capcom. suck on that. lol!
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What was his long term plans?   What was his long term plans? EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 7:37 pm

Well George Trevor died down that hole that you explore in the mansion. You know with the tombstone engraved with his own name on it.

But yeah actully i get you nightcrawler Spencer set it up so he would die down there.
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: What was his long term plans?   What was his long term plans? EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 8:18 pm

why was lisa the only one to mutate? her mom just died, george didnt even become a zombie. weird.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What was his long term plans?   What was his long term plans? EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 9:00 pm

nekronuke wrote:
why was lisa the only one to mutate? her mom just died, george didnt even become a zombie. weird.

Apparently, Lisa just had some strange resistance or something and she survived everything they threw at her. She became virtually immortal. I think she is still alive.
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: What was his long term plans?   What was his long term plans? EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 11:20 pm

i think we found our re6 plot...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was his long term plans?   What was his long term plans? Empty

Back to top Go down

What was his long term plans?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next