HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
The government is actually doing something good for once? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
The government is actually doing something good for once? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
The government is actually doing something good for once? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
The government is actually doing something good for once? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
The government is actually doing something good for once? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
The government is actually doing something good for once? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
The government is actually doing something good for once? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
The government is actually doing something good for once? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
The government is actually doing something good for once? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

The government is actually doing something good for once?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The government is actually doing something good for once? Empty
PostSubject: The government is actually doing something good for once?   The government is actually doing something good for once? EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:10 pm

I'm a bit late to the party, but I just discovered this bill that is being decided by Congress, H.R. 3594, also known as the "Second Amendment Protection Act of 2011." If signed into law, it will prohibit the United Nations, a treaty, or any other international organization from attempting to regulate or ban firearms in the United States. It also has provisions that state that if the United Nations attempts to ban or regulate guns in the future, that the US will cease funding the United Nations.

It wouldn't only protect gun rights though, it would protect all ten of the Bill of Rights from being taken away by the United Nations. According to polls over 90% of the American people support the bill passing (source). I already wrote my Representative and urged him to vote in favor of the bill and urged my friends and family to do the same.

Here's the full text of the bill:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The government is actually doing something good for once?   The government is actually doing something good for once? EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:19 pm

Aren't we getting ahead of ourselves a bit? I mean just assuming the UN would ever do anything is a pretty lofty ambition.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The government is actually doing something good for once?   The government is actually doing something good for once? EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:43 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Aren't we getting ahead of ourselves a bit? I mean just assuming the UN would ever do anything is a pretty lofty ambition.
Are you joking? The United Nations has been trying to ban guns for a long time now.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/larrybell/2011/06/07/u-n-agreement-should-have-all-gun-owners-up-in-arms/
http://www.wnd.com/2009/11/116041/
http://dailycaller.com/2012/02/21/nra-at-u-n-arms-trade-meeting/

The UN even went so far as to intervene in the domestic affairs of sovereign nations, in attempts to FORCE the governments to ban guns against the will of the people, such as in Brazil:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4368598.stm
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The government is actually doing something good for once?   The government is actually doing something good for once? EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:14 pm

保守的な wrote:

Are you joking?

Um. Yeah. Thought it was obvious. I was joking about how the UN never actually does anything.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The government is actually doing something good for once?   The government is actually doing something good for once? EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:31 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
保守的な wrote:

Are you joking?

Um. Yeah. Thought it was obvious. I was joking about how the UN never actually does anything.

Spoiler:

That's because you misinterpret what the United Nations goal is. To bring peace and prosperity to conflict regions? Hell no.

To subjugate the world, destroy nation states (such as America), and centralize power at the top? Yes.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The government is actually doing something good for once?   The government is actually doing something good for once? EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:32 pm

保守的な wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
保守的な wrote:

Are you joking?

Spoiler:

That's because you misinterpret what the United Nations goal is. To bring peace and prosperity to conflict regions? Hell no.

To subjugate the world, destroy nation states (such as America), and centralize power at the top? Yes.

lol u paranoid bro? Illuminati shit right there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The government is actually doing something good for once?   The government is actually doing something good for once? EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 5:07 pm

My Federal Representative still hasn't responded to my e-mail regarding this. And a week ago I e-mailed my Federal Representative and both of my Federal Senators regarding another issue, and none of them replied to those either. I just lost a lot of respect for all three of them. A representative who doesn't listen to their constituents, shouldn't be a representative at all.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The government is actually doing something good for once?   The government is actually doing something good for once? EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:23 pm

保守的な wrote:
My Federal Representative still hasn't responded to my e-mail regarding this. And a week ago I e-mailed my Federal Representative and both of my Federal Senators regarding another issue, and none of them replied to those either. I just lost a lot of respect for all three of them. A representative who doesn't listen to their constituents, shouldn't be a representative at all.

AMERICA!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The government is actually doing something good for once?   The government is actually doing something good for once? Empty

Back to top Go down

The government is actually doing something good for once?
Page 1 of 1