Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
The government is spying on you!! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
The government is spying on you!! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
The government is spying on you!! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
The government is spying on you!! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
The government is spying on you!! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
The government is spying on you!! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
The government is spying on you!! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
The government is spying on you!! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
The government is spying on you!! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

The government is spying on you!!

Go down 
+6
NiteKrawler
Mass Distraction
sirjibbs323
00biohazard
PWNERX
Known_Hero
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

The government is spying on you!! Empty
PostSubject: The government is spying on you!!   The government is spying on you!! EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 6:14 am

"Michele Catalano was looking for information online about pressure cookers. Her husband, in the same time frame, was Googling backpacks. Wednesday morning, six men from a joint terrorism task force showed up at their house to see if they were terrorists. Which prompts the question: How'd the government know what they were Googling?"

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/national/2013/08/government-knocking-doors-because-google-searches/67864/

check out the picture on the link Shocked
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: The government is spying on you!!   The government is spying on you!! EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 6:23 am

(Damn Right the Government is spying on us!)
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: The government is spying on you!!   The government is spying on you!! EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 7:18 am

Poor americans, scoff at ''banana republics'' and ''poor african countries'' about their ''freedom'' and they're more fucked by their own government than most. Like all countries around the world, there is no right or left, just egos and business. And americans have the biggest egos and biggest businesses.
Back to top Go down
sirjibbs323
Cerberus
Cerberus

Playstation Network sirjibs323

PostSubject: Re: The government is spying on you!!   The government is spying on you!! EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 7:19 am

the more tech u use the easyer it makes for anyone to spy on u
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: The government is spying on you!!   The government is spying on you!! EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 7:31 am

Wasn't the fact that Google was working with the US government on the news a while back? I knew they were doing this, though this is the first time I see something come from it. I think Microsoft was in on it too.

On a side note, the article does confirm that it was the workplace that ratted them out.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The government is spying on you!!   The government is spying on you!! EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 7:38 am

They can spy on me all they want. I honestly don't care. I don't do anything that would make them lock me up.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: The government is spying on you!!   The government is spying on you!! EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 8:03 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
They can spy on me all they want. I honestly don't care. I don't do anything that would make them lock me up.
I was pretty much thinking the same thing. Unless they count that body in my trunk.
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

PostSubject: Re: The government is spying on you!!   The government is spying on you!! EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 9:27 am

"Those who are willing to give up essential liberties, to purchase a Little temporary safety, deserves neither liberty or safety" Benjamin Franklin

Don't you guys understand that the government is slowing but surely removing all of our civil liberties? Browsing history, phone records, text messages, e-mails all gets logged into some government websites. It's the electric equivalent of searching your house without a warrant. The cops can already stop and frisk you anytime they want. Invasive searches every time get on a plane. Survellience drones and cellphone GPS trackers used by law enforcement. Sooner or later, we're all going to be implanted with microchips that record our every move.

Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: The government is spying on you!!   The government is spying on you!! EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 10:14 am

I'm not too surprised by this. I always had a feeling the gov was watching us, but not like this. Every action we do will cost us something. Technology is like power. Both can be used for good, but there will always be someone out there who'll misuse its purpose for selfish or rash reasons.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The government is spying on you!!   The government is spying on you!! EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 11:40 am

Known_Hero wrote:
"Those who are willing to give up essential liberties, to purchase a Little temporary safety, deserves neither liberty or safety" Benjamin Franklin

Don't you guys understand that the government is slowing but surely removing all of our civil liberties? Browsing history, phone records, text messages, e-mails all gets logged into some government websites. It's the electric equivalent of searching your house without a warrant. The cops can already stop and frisk you anytime they want. Invasive searches every time get on a plane. Survellience drones and cellphone GPS trackers used by law enforcement. Sooner or later, we're all going to be implanted with microchips that record our every move.

I don't consider the privacy of my browsing history, phone records, text messages, and emails an essential liberty. Complacency on this issue does not equate to complacency on the issue of my other liberties like a right to a trial, my right to freely speak, etc. it would be nice if our citizens were concerned about real issues, like the tyrannical ban on same sex marriage and abortion. But no, they care more about the government knowing what games they play on Facebook. My country is so fucked.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: The government is spying on you!!   The government is spying on you!! EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 12:17 pm

Conspiracy Theories Arise!!
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: The government is spying on you!!   The government is spying on you!! EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 4:53 pm

The key thing to note here is that the workplace ratted them out, so going all "OMG, THEY'RE WATCHING US" about it when it's not actually that is going to lead to unnecessary paranoia and panic. I dislike the idea of being spied on also, but I also dislike it when people pull the fire alarm when there's no fire.

But with that said, I can see how a search for "pressure cooker bomb" could be easily misinterpreted. What the hell is a pressure cooker bomb anyway? Suspect 
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The government is spying on you!!   The government is spying on you!! EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 7:50 pm

A pressure cooker bomb is a turkeys worst nightmare!
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: The government is spying on you!!   The government is spying on you!! EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 6:03 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
The key thing to note here is that the workplace ratted them out
Thanks for using my exact words, GL Razz

Ghost Leader wrote:
What the hell is a pressure cooker bomb anyway? Suspect
And why was the man, in addition to two of the police officers, interested in knowing how such a thing works?
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

PostSubject: Re: The government is spying on you!!   The government is spying on you!! EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 7:50 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
The key thing to note here is that the workplace ratted them out, so going all "OMG, THEY'RE WATCHING US" about it when it's not actually that is going to lead to unnecessary paranoia and panic. I dislike the idea of being spied on also, but I also dislike it when people pull the fire alarm when there's no fire.

But with that said, I can see how a search for "pressure cooker bomb" could be easily misinterpreted. What the hell is a pressure cooker bomb anyway? Suspect 

You've must've have missed the part where they said this happens 100 times a week. So, the workplace rats out 100 people per week? 

Downplay it all you want, the fact is they ARE listening. Your personal info IS being recorded into a government database. Combine this with the other stuff I previously mentioned and hopefully you'll see the problem here. The government is slowly chipping away at our liberties. They're completely going against the entire concept of the constitution.

And what mass hysteria? Nobody cares about this stuff. Mainstream media doesn't care, Kim Kardashian doesn't care, so the general public doesn't care. Everyone's plugged into the Matrix. Even if they did care, why would it be a bad thing? The government should be kept in check. 

The government's dirty secrets have been exposed and nobody cares. We have officially become pacified.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The government is spying on you!!   The government is spying on you!! EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 8:57 am

Like I said, if they begin to take away real liberties like my freedom of speech and habeus corpus, I'll act. Reading my emails and texts? Who gives a shit? It doesn't even affect me at all. Start worrying about real issues.
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

PostSubject: Re: The government is spying on you!!   The government is spying on you!! EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 9:13 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Like I said, if they begin to take away real liberties like my freedom of speech and habeus corpus, I'll act. Reading my emails and texts? Who gives a shit? It doesn't even affect me at all. Start worrying about real issues.

Who says I'm not? 

But you're right, who gives a shit? Let the government do what they want. It's for our best interest.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The government is spying on you!!   The government is spying on you!! EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 9:37 am

Known_Hero wrote:

Who says I'm not? 

Well with all the huge issues out there right now, you only pick this to post on? I don't get it.
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

PostSubject: Re: The government is spying on you!!   The government is spying on you!! EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 7:20 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Known_Hero wrote:

Who says I'm not? 

Well with all the huge issues out there right now, you only pick this to post on? I don't get it.

I can't post everything. This one interest me the most. Besides, I don't see you posting any news stories Suspect
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The government is spying on you!!   The government is spying on you!! EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 7:32 pm

I'm just saying that you are acting like this issue is actually important when it definitely is not.

Known_Hero wrote:

Besides, I don't see you posting any news stories Suspect

Maybe not actual news stories (though I do post a lot of that kind of thing on my Facebook). Besides, I'm not posting unimportant conspiracy theories while blowing them way out of proportion and then trying to make others feel bad for seeing through its shallow transparency like you are.

Also: http://www.residentevilforums.net/t4580-concerning-church-and-state
http://www.residentevilforums.net/t4747-blog-is-up
http://www.residentevilforums.net/t4279-ignorance-and-discrimination
http://www.residentevilforums.net/t3769-the-god-delusion
http://www.residentevilforums.net/t3661-phoenix-and-politics
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

PostSubject: Re: The government is spying on you!!   The government is spying on you!! EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 4:52 pm

The information is there, it's up to you to chose to believe it or not. If I offended anyone, I apologize. 

Those links you provided aren't stories. It's just you giving your opinion.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The government is spying on you!!   The government is spying on you!! EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 4:54 pm

I believe it. I've been hearing about it all over the news for months. The thing is, I don't care. I don't think it is an important issue. I don't think it threatens my freedom at all.
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

PostSubject: Re: The government is spying on you!!   The government is spying on you!! EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 5:08 pm

Just because YOU don't care, doesn't mean it should just get swept under the rug. Before, it was believed that this type of info was only accessible through a warrant. This type of information shouldn't be so easily obtainable. Like I said before, it's the digital equivalent of searching your house without proper authorization. This is a serious breach of privacy, IMO. It's phase one of our government turning itself to a big brother type of establishment.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The government is spying on you!!   The government is spying on you!! EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 6:26 pm

I would very much argue that it should be swept under the rug as it really hurts no one other than law breakers. And you are merely saying things without evidence. How do you know the government has a plan to turn us all subservient? That's asinine. The reason I'm even arguing here is because we should all be focusing on real issues, not dumb conspiracy theories.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: The government is spying on you!!   The government is spying on you!! EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 8:00 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Known_Hero wrote:

I don't consider the privacy of my browsing history, phone records, text messages, and emails an essential liberty. Complacency on this issue does not equate to complacency on the issue of my other liberties like a right to a trial, my right to freely speak, etc. it would be nice if our citizens were concerned about real issues, like the tyrannical ban on same sex marriage and abortion. But no, they care more about the government knowing what games they play on Facebook. My country is so fucked.

If I were to look up how to make molotov cocktails or urban guerilla manuals on the internet, and the government has this, couldn't it be used in a trial if they ever so wished to? you know, present that against me. Just curious, you're a savy guy, but I can see that this sort of thing can move towards dangerous places. Abortion and the gays aren't the only relevant thing. We humans are multitaskers after all, we can focus on more than one issue at a time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The government is spying on you!!   The government is spying on you!! Empty

Back to top Go down

The government is spying on you!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next