Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Plans for tonight - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Plans for tonight - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Plans for tonight - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Plans for tonight - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Plans for tonight - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Plans for tonight - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Plans for tonight - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Plans for tonight - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Plans for tonight - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Plans for tonight

Go down 
+5
Mass Distraction
ChickenHeart
Sargent D
PAULSAMSON
00biohazard
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

Plans for tonight - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans for tonight   Plans for tonight - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 11:25 am

Methsia wrote:
Going to finish up my Science coursework tonight.
Read the last part of chapter one in 00biohazard's fanfic.
And possibly post the first chap on mine lol

Thoughts?post them or let me know via PM!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Plans for tonight   Plans for tonight - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 1:52 am

保守的な wrote:
Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
保守的な wrote:
Well this weather says "NO" to golf. So I guess I'll go to the theater and see Chronicle.

Chronicle, Great movie. You must watch it.
I will, thanks for the recommendation.

I had wanted to see that....it came out Super Bowl weekend.

It looks interesting. Smile
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Plans for tonight   Plans for tonight - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 3:10 am

The Darkest Hour too. A Sci-Fi Movie.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Plans for tonight   Plans for tonight - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 3:35 am

Event Horizon. I dare you.

Tonight I will be doing some art work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plans for tonight   Plans for tonight - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:08 pm

Wow REF is dead today. Tomorrow I'm going to be helping my uncle out with some yard work.
Back to top Go down
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

Playstation Network BrokenWindows

PostSubject: Re: Plans for tonight   Plans for tonight - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 12:47 am

Everyone has lives....except for us Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plans for tonight   Plans for tonight - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:10 am

I was kicking some serious ass in StarCraft. It was a 3v3 match and lasted about 30 minutes. I was Protoss and attacked fairly early on with zealots along with my allies (both of them were also Toss). We concentrated our attack on one enemy (Zerg), but he managed to just barely survive. This was mostly due to the fact that I wasn't even paying attention to the battle, as I was already setting up for the long game.

My allies kept sending waves after our three opponents (two of our opponents were Zerg and another was Protoss), they were going for the short-game and were unsuccessful. Meanwhile I amassed a massive fleet of Carriers and was about to destroy white. However right before I launched my attack, one of my allies was under heavy assault and so I rendered assistance instead. After saving my ally, I replenished my fleet and launched a coordinated attack with both Dark Templars and Carriers against one of my Zerg opponents. I also launched a second offensive against my Protoss opponent with Carriers.

Well blue was in trouble and both of his bases were under siege. So I decided to withdraw both of my Carrier squadrons from the frontlines to save both of his bases, which were located on opposite sides of the map from each other, so I sent one fleet to each (my DTs died within about 30 seconds of the initial attack). However my ally's second base was destroyed before I could get there and while I wiped out the majority of the offensive forces attacking his primary base, the enemy had DTs (invisible units) and I didn't have any detectors. My ally tried running to my base for safety, however it was too late as the last of his buildings were destroyed by the cloaked DTs.

I then decided I would return to the frontlines with my two fleets, attacking two of my three enemies at once. However this time they were prepared for me, I sacrificed my first fleet attacking one of my Zerg opponents to take out his primary Hive, which is what generated most of his income and couldn't be replaced once destroyed. The suicide mission was successful, however the entire fleet was lost and by that stage in the game, he likely had more than enough resources to finish it, and didn't need the extra income. I attempted to try the same tactic with my second fleet against my Prottoss opponent, however they destroyed my second fleet before they could deal enough damage to even lower the shields of my opponent's Nexus.

There was an interrim period, I didn't have a third fleet due to Carriers taking up 6 Psi (supplies) each and you can only have 200 Psi worth of units on the battlefield at a time. During this interim period, my opponents attacked my second ally and destroyed him, as there was nothing I could do to save him. They then went for me, and so it began. I thought I was done for, however I managed to keep them at bay long enough with my cannons to create another fleet of Carriers. I used this fleet to push back the invaders at what seemed to be the last second. I then split the Carriers into two fleets, of about 8 each.

I used the two fleets to launch a counter-offensive on two different enemies, while building Photon Cannons in my base. My first fleet was taken out by air-to-air fighters (Corsairs) and my second fleet was destroyed by ground units before they reached their destination. Then the second assault began, and that is what finished me off. I held on for a good five minutes in this invasion, quickly trying to create another fleet at the last second, while also building more cannons in the back, while my front cannons were being taken down (again). It was only a matter of time before they wore me down completely and it was over, I had lost. After the game I looked at the game statistics and my score was over 60,000. That was over 20,000 skill points higher than ALL of the other players, including my allies. I had done vastly better than everyone else, however in the last quarter of the game it was 3v1 and I was simply overran.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Plans for tonight   Plans for tonight - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:47 am

tfl;dr
Back to top Go down
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

Playstation Network BrokenWindows

PostSubject: Re: Plans for tonight   Plans for tonight - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 9:04 am

I played Megan Man! My younger self would not be impressed with how shitty I was doing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plans for tonight   Plans for tonight - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 9:37 am

PAULSAMSON wrote:
tfl;dr
It was an interesting story Sad
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Plans for tonight   Plans for tonight - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 10:19 am

waited table last night at a bar, made me some decent cash. Worked non stopfrom 7pm to 3am though, with only one food break,and I cut it short cause things were going in the shitter without me. Made some decent cash, going to my best friends birthday bar b que at around 8pm and im gonna see if we can hit a club afterwards Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plans for tonight   Plans for tonight - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 5:09 pm

You got the waiting job, Carlos? That's awesome, congratulations! And yes, I am reading your fanfic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plans for tonight   Plans for tonight - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Plans for tonight
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2