HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Friday the 13th (Remake) did anyone see it today or tonight? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Friday the 13th (Remake) did anyone see it today or tonight? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Friday the 13th (Remake) did anyone see it today or tonight? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Friday the 13th (Remake) did anyone see it today or tonight? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Friday the 13th (Remake) did anyone see it today or tonight? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Friday the 13th (Remake) did anyone see it today or tonight? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Friday the 13th (Remake) did anyone see it today or tonight? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Friday the 13th (Remake) did anyone see it today or tonight? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Friday the 13th (Remake) did anyone see it today or tonight? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Friday the 13th (Remake) did anyone see it today or tonight?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

Friday the 13th (Remake) did anyone see it today or tonight? Empty
PostSubject: Friday the 13th (Remake) did anyone see it today or tonight?   Friday the 13th (Remake) did anyone see it today or tonight? EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 8:23 pm

I liked it! what do you think? Smile
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Friday the 13th (Remake) did anyone see it today or tonight?   Friday the 13th (Remake) did anyone see it today or tonight? EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 9:17 pm

I haven't seen it, but it looks cool, it is made by the people that made the Texas Chainsaw Massacre remake, which was pretty good, and the Friday trailer was good, it will get the benefit of a doubt, from what I hear it is good, and I believe it is like a reboot of the series similar to Batman Begins.Smile
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Friday the 13th (Remake) did anyone see it today or tonight?   Friday the 13th (Remake) did anyone see it today or tonight? EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 8:15 am

I always wait to catch movies like this...I will probably see it soon enough though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Friday the 13th (Remake) did anyone see it today or tonight?   Friday the 13th (Remake) did anyone see it today or tonight? EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 11:14 pm

I saw it last night. Damn good movie. But it seemed a bit tame in the blood/gore department, with only one death being really over the top (but it's definitely a real doozy, something I don't think Jason has ever done before). It didn't really bother me, though, because there was a lot that made up for it. But, then again, I'm actually fairly easy to entertain (movies, games, etc.).
Jason was quite believable, too. One thing I particularly liked was that he moved much more "humanly", rather than just walking around like a zombie extra in RE2 waiting for Leon to kill him. He also ran several times, which I don't quite recall him doing in any of the previous films.

It does have a couple of raunchy sex scenes, though, so I'd recommend against taking any kids to see it.

All in all, I'd give it 9.5/10. If it hadn't been for its tameness in the blood/gore department, it would have been a full 10, though.
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Friday the 13th (Remake) did anyone see it today or tonight?   Friday the 13th (Remake) did anyone see it today or tonight? EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 12:23 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
I saw it last night. Damn good movie. But it seemed a bit tame in the blood/gore department, with only one death being really over the top (but it's definitely a real doozy, something I don't think Jason has ever done before). It didn't really bother me, though, because there was a lot that made up for it. But, then again, I'm actually fairly easy to entertain (movies, games, etc.).
Jason was quite believable, too. One thing I particularly liked was that he moved much more "humanly", rather than just walking around like a zombie extra in RE2 waiting for Leon to kill him. He also ran several times, which I don't quite recall him doing in any of the previous films.

It does have a couple of raunchy sex scenes, though, so I'd recommend against taking any kids to see it.

All in all, I'd give it 9.5/10. If it hadn't been for its tameness in the blood/gore department, it would have been a full 10, though.

I love that he runs some times too! Smile I though it was awesome! lol
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Friday the 13th (Remake) did anyone see it today or tonight?   Friday the 13th (Remake) did anyone see it today or tonight? EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 12:31 am

Ghost Leader wrote:

I just saw it about ten minutes ago, it was pretty good, I liked it alot more than I thought I would have.Smile I liked how they started him off with the potatoe sack like in Part II, but I didn't care for how he found his iconic mask. I also enjoyed how they humanized him instead of making him some kind of superhuman zombie killing machine, that in addition to running I think made it a satisfying experience, there was alot of nudity, but that is what you might expect from Friday The 13th, I will give it a 10/10, let's hope that the Child's Play remake is as much of a success.Smile
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Friday the 13th (Remake) did anyone see it today or tonight?   Friday the 13th (Remake) did anyone see it today or tonight? EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 12:26 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

I just saw it about ten minutes ago, it was pretty good, I liked it alot more than I thought I would have.Smile I liked how they started him off with the potatoe sack like in Part II, but I didn't care for how he found his iconic mask. I also enjoyed how they humanized him instead of making him some kind of superhuman zombie killing machine, that in addition to running I think made it a satisfying experience, there was alot of nudity, but that is what you might expect from Friday The 13th, I will give it a 10/10, let's hope that the Child's Play remake is as much of a success.Smile

I'm glad you liked it! Smile
I also liked that he started of with a potatoe sack too! lol
Yeah, and The nightmare on elm street remake.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Friday the 13th (Remake) did anyone see it today or tonight?   Friday the 13th (Remake) did anyone see it today or tonight? EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 1:30 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

There is going to be a Nightmare On Elm Street remake?
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Friday the 13th (Remake) did anyone see it today or tonight?   Friday the 13th (Remake) did anyone see it today or tonight? EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 4:20 pm

Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

There is going to be a Nightmare On Elm Street remake?

Yeah, that's what I've read on web sites. Smile

and I found out today they are making a Halloween 2 Remake! Smile
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Friday the 13th (Remake) did anyone see it today or tonight?   Friday the 13th (Remake) did anyone see it today or tonight? EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 5:32 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:

Well they had better use Robert Enguland or whatever his name was, or else Freddy Krueger will be no good....

I sure hope that it isn't another Rob Zombie masterpiece, his take on Halloween sucked, that is one of the terrible remakes:

Rob Zombie's Halloween, Gus Van Sant's Psycho, and plenty of others, there are some good ones though, Red Dragon, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Friday The 13th.Smile

Let's hope that Child's Play & Nightmare On Elm Street are good...
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Friday the 13th (Remake) did anyone see it today or tonight?   Friday the 13th (Remake) did anyone see it today or tonight? EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 7:03 pm

Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:

Well they had better use Robert Enguland or whatever his name was, or else Freddy Krueger will be no good....

I sure hope that it isn't another Rob Zombie masterpiece, his take on Halloween sucked, that is one of the terrible remakes:

Rob Zombie's Halloween, Gus Van Sant's Psycho, and plenty of others, there are some good ones though, Red Dragon, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Friday The 13th.Smile

Let's hope that Child's Play & Nightmare On Elm Street are good...

It's not going to be Robert Sad
I don't think anyone else could play Freddy! I don't think they should remake it.

Rob Zombie is making Halloween 2 lol

I love those movies! Smile

Yeah!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Friday the 13th (Remake) did anyone see it today or tonight?   Friday the 13th (Remake) did anyone see it today or tonight? EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 8:29 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:
I don't think anyone else could play Freddy! I don't think they should remake it.

Yeah!

You know for sure that Enguland is not going to be playing him?

Those were some good remakes, those were ones that I feel were not exactly better or worse than their originals, just a nice addition into the series, like with Chainsaw, there were things that I preferred in the original, like Leatherface, but the darker tone with the new one was great, and Lee Ermery's cop character, although I didn't like how Leatherface lost his arm in the remake...Sad
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Friday the 13th (Remake) did anyone see it today or tonight?   Friday the 13th (Remake) did anyone see it today or tonight? EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 11:21 pm

Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:

Yeah!

You know for sure that Enguland is not going to be playing him?

Those were some good remakes, those were ones that I feel were not exactly better or worse than their originals, just a nice addition into the series, like with Chainsaw, there were things that I preferred in the original, like Leatherface, but the darker tone with the new one was great, and Lee Ermery's cop character, although I didn't like how Leatherface lost his arm in the remake...Sad

I watched a interview with Robert a while ago on youtube, and he was talking about someone else playing Freddy. Sad

The Texas chainsaw massacre was a great movie! I haven't seen the original movie yet Sad
Have you seen the Texas chainsaw massacre: The Beginnings? That was a great movie too!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Friday the 13th (Remake) did anyone see it today or tonight?   Friday the 13th (Remake) did anyone see it today or tonight? EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 11:23 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:
I watched a interview with Robert a while ago on youtube, and he was talking about someone else playing Freddy. Sad

The Texas chainsaw massacre was a great movie! I haven't seen the original movie yet Sad
Have you seen the Texas chainsaw massacre: The Beginnings? That was a great movie too!

I really hope not...

I saw The Beginnings, it was okay, that was probably made since they hacked off Leatherface's arm in the previous one...

You should get the remake, I prefer it, in some ways, all in all they are both great.Smile
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Friday the 13th (Remake) did anyone see it today or tonight?   Friday the 13th (Remake) did anyone see it today or tonight? EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 11:35 pm

Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:

I really hope not...

I saw The Beginnings, it was okay, that was probably made since they hacked off Leatherface's arm in the previous one...

You should get the remake, I prefer it, in some ways, all in all they are both great.Smile

Yeah Sad

I've seen the Remake, I haven't seen the Original movie. Smile lol
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Friday the 13th (Remake) did anyone see it today or tonight?   Friday the 13th (Remake) did anyone see it today or tonight? EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 11:37 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:
Yeah Sad

Hmmm, the only thing that I didn't care too much for in the original was some wierd guy in a wheelchair...Smile
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Friday the 13th (Remake) did anyone see it today or tonight?   Friday the 13th (Remake) did anyone see it today or tonight? EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 11:47 pm

Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Yeah Sad

Hmmm, the only thing that I didn't care too much for in the original was some wierd guy in a wheelchair...Smile

Do you mean the first remake or the older original? lol
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Friday the 13th (Remake) did anyone see it today or tonight?   Friday the 13th (Remake) did anyone see it today or tonight? EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 12:40 am

ChrisSherry wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Yeah Sad

I meant the original.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Friday the 13th (Remake) did anyone see it today or tonight?   Friday the 13th (Remake) did anyone see it today or tonight? EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 12:55 am

The new one isn't a remake, it's a reboot. And after that horrendous monstrosity that was Jason X, the series needed it badly.
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Friday the 13th (Remake) did anyone see it today or tonight?   Friday the 13th (Remake) did anyone see it today or tonight? EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 1:02 am

Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Yeah Sad

I meant the original.

Oh ok lol I should buy the original Smile

Quote :
The new one isn't a remake, it's a reboot. And after that horrendous monstrosity that was Jason X, the series needed it badly.

lol we where talking about the texas chainsaw massacre Smile

I haven't see on the friday the 13th movies before. But, I liked Jason X, as it's own movie, not as sequel to the other movies. I love Freddy Vs Jason! Smile
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Friday the 13th (Remake) did anyone see it today or tonight?   Friday the 13th (Remake) did anyone see it today or tonight? EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 7:00 pm

Yes, get the original.Smile

I liked things about Jason X, but it was pretty terrible though....

The Friday the 13th movies ae pretty good too.Smile
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Friday the 13th (Remake) did anyone see it today or tonight?   Friday the 13th (Remake) did anyone see it today or tonight? EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 7:13 pm

Spike991 wrote:

Isn't there like 2 sequel's to the original?

lol

They ones I saw where ok, but, the remake is the best! lol Smile
and Freddy Vs Jason!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Friday the 13th (Remake) did anyone see it today or tonight?   Friday the 13th (Remake) did anyone see it today or tonight? EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 6:24 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

lol

and Freddy Vs Jason!

There is alot more than 2.Smile
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Friday the 13th (Remake) did anyone see it today or tonight?   Friday the 13th (Remake) did anyone see it today or tonight? EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 6:29 pm

Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

lol

and Freddy Vs Jason!

There is alot more than 2.Smile

Are they good? Smile
(We're talking about the texas chainsaw massacre right?) lol!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Friday the 13th (Remake) did anyone see it today or tonight?   Friday the 13th (Remake) did anyone see it today or tonight? EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 8:37 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:
Are they good? Smile
(We're talking about the texas chainsaw massacre right?) lol!

I thought that we were talking about Friday The 13th, but in any case, there were some good & some not so great, none really being as good as the first.Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friday the 13th (Remake) did anyone see it today or tonight?   Friday the 13th (Remake) did anyone see it today or tonight? Empty

Back to top Go down

Friday the 13th (Remake) did anyone see it today or tonight?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next