HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation?

Go down 
+7
Ghost Leader
Mass Distraction
ChrisSherry
chrisredfielmusculo
00biohazard
PAULSAMSON
RebelliousQueen
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation?   Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:47 pm

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
chrisredfielmusculo wrote:
her blog

I cant find that blog anymore. SORRY.

When did you find it?
if it was recently, it could be in your history.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation?   Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:48 pm

i will try to find it

thanks anyway
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation?   Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:55 pm

i will try to find it

thanks anyway

If you find it. Please share it! Smile
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation?   Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 1:02 pm

That was three months ago.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation?   Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 1:10 pm

i didnt find it,but i have been researching about the company
and everything sounds far fetched to me

i will keep looking,this is quite interesting.......,.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation?   Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 1:13 pm

i didnt find it,but i have been researching about the company
and everything sounds far fetched to me

i will keep looking,this is quite interesting.......,.

Goodluck. Then if you find it. Please let us know.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation?   Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 1:32 pm

well i didnt find the blog,but guess what i read on a portuguese site
that they were experimenting on animals,peta removed them frow they cruelty-free companys lists
they have a pretty goood propraganda thats for shure,lots of reviews by happy costumers
but a lot of sites say that the anti aging products dont work

Since at least 2008, the conduct of various employees and executives of Avon has been investigated for possible violations of the law, including possible bribery and violations of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act

the company is very well distributed worldwide
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation?   Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:26 pm

that they were experimenting on animals,peta removed them frow they cruelty-free companys lists
they have a pretty goood propraganda thats for shure,lots of reviews by happy costumers

Since at least 2008, the conduct of various employees and executives of Avon has been investigated for possible violations of the law, including possible bribery and violations of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act

Very interesting. Good finds Chris!
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation?   Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 8:38 pm

Thanks for this Information, Chris. This might come handy. In Youtube they we're conducting secret experiments to animals. The Umbrella Employees, get rid the videos now. So, when you search it on Youtube you can't find it. Some of them said that Umbrella is true. They had there main office in Brazil. Which they do their illegal experiments to animals. Too bad, they deleted the hidden videos in Youtube. I don't know if i was going to believe on that videos maybe it was edited but still it's really not funny for me. Poor animals after they've been experiment. The Scientist is killing them. Mostly, Dogs and Rabbit.
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation?   Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 9:01 pm

Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation?   Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 2:48 am

Those commercials are identical. I put them both going on at the same time (AVON commercial from the beginning, RE commercial from 0:15) and they are the exact same. Interesting, really.

For other stuff like this, check this old thread of mine: [link]
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation?   Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 6:41 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Those commercials are identical. I put them both going on at the same time (AVON commercial from the beginning, RE commercial from 0:15) and they are the exact same. Interesting, really.

For other stuff like this, check this old thread of mine: [link]

I know! it's a bit creepy huh?
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation?   Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 7:02 am

no problem,it was my pleasure

personally i think there is something wrong,
the whay they advertise the produtcs are a litlle bit weird,
in theyr own avon sites reviews are always positive,but in paralel sites it seems like
no one is happy with theyr products

the anti aging products work in 4 steps,in each one ocurs something
with they body(skin),i wish i have found the blog through
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation?   Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 7:06 am

Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation?   Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 1:59 am

Whether its true or not. It still creepy. I got bad feeling about them.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation?   Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:22 am

PAULSAMSON wrote:
well, I mean there was never an apocalypse like in the Exctintion movie
Yeah. I don't know where Anderson get that kind of story.
Apocalyptic motifs have been common in fiction for as far back as one can go.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation?   Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 4:38 pm

I really wish this is not true. I dont wanna be fucked up with undead people.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation?   Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 5:32 pm

I really wish this is not true. I dont wanna be fucked up with undead people.

I dont think it would go as far as that, the worst case scenario is probably some Chernobyl like incident, with deformed people because of their products. Sthill creepy though.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation?   Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 6:16 pm

Wow this is so weird.....and interesting. Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation?   Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 8:25 pm

Reminds me of those Hillbillies.
Back to top Go down
drfate786
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation?   Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 6:25 pm

Ah you should all know one fact companies from 1920 to 1940 who were working for the natzie war machine under the command of dr josef mengele the angel of death did conduct experiments they found lost DNA strains belonging to lost parasites viruses and much more they even conducted blood experiments on hounds and prisoners and brought several of them back to life as the undead (well they were still pretty alive but were brain dead and would be very aggresive except for the hounds who remained passive to there masters) Ofcourse josef mengele even developped a experimental anthrax bomb and offered it to adolf hittler who then denied it claiming he would not want to break any further war rules josef mengele then went into hiding after the war he went to america aswell i even suspect the russians might have hired him to work on there deadly ebolapox virus then the russian scientists continued to conduct dr mengeles work after the war leading to the cold war where all bio weapons and nukes were banned and dismantled or left for dead so companies like avon doing this would not surprise me but lets just face it a beauty product!!! dont make me laugh it would have to be a different company who expertises in medical or viral services and not a beauty expertise
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation?   Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 1:43 am

Naa really doubt that, Mengele was a physician and had nothing to do with the bombs, He was just another sick fuck who did horrible stuff to the jew prisoners, especially children. There is no exact info on his whereabouts after WW2 but its believed that he lived and died in south America. Russians have nothing to do with him as he was no interest to them, they stole oppenheimers system from Manhattan project and ised it to create their massive Tsar Bomb.
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

Playstation Network Jagerdu

PostSubject: Re: Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation?   Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 11:18 am

The first word that pops up in my mind whenever I think of Zombie Outbreaks or Zombie Apocalypse is "bath salts" Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation?   Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:06 pm

Industrial Ridden wrote:
The first word that pops up in my mind whenever I think of Zombie Outbreaks or Zombie Apocalypse is "bath salts" Laughing
Thanks to Screwattack, bath salts will never be the same for me, ever.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
drfate786
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Thats what they want you to think.   Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 1:07 am

Truth is.....every natzie scientist was involved in bio weapons research the reason why no information on mengelle was found after world war 2 was because of confidential information that was never released due to risk of widespread panic in other words dr mengelle was more then a physician.

Then i just recently learned that parasites can eat away at brains. And takeover spinal cords and nerval systems.

And in todays climate and what people can do.....well lets just say the sons and daughters of the russian biologists that went MIA in 1980 if there are any. Might be really creating real zombie parasites. So you can imagine the plaga from resident evil coming to life. Then the fact that new medical companies are coming. And the other fact that biologists are even going corrupt one by one.....Lets just face it at least 99% of the worlds population has fallen for the lie.

So now you know the truth that chances are bio weapons that create living death likely do exist under confidential lockout to prevent anyone from finding out.

Of course i might be wrong but chances are i am correct.

Now if you don't mind i said too much and i am tired goodbye.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation?   Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2