HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation?

Go down 
+7
Ghost Leader
Mass Distraction
ChrisSherry
chrisredfielmusculo
00biohazard
PAULSAMSON
RebelliousQueen
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation? Empty
PostSubject: Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation?   Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation? EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 1:00 pm

I don't really believe on this, but sometimes it bothers me. There are many blogs, sites, magazines and advertising that i read and see according to this matter. They said that the Avon Company the largest and famous cosmetic products. Is selling the T-virus? Have you heard about this guys? This product that their endorsing the Anew Avon Anti-Aging Serum. Is regenerating dead cells in our body. It's also a anti-aging cream. It really looks like a T-virus. I don't know if its a coinsedence, but they're require it, if you want it to inject in your body for better results. This story that i read in the internet, i am not sure about this, but it's not a funny joke. Avon still continue selling they're product. You know, we just wake up one day and everybody is undead cause of that product. I wish not.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation?   Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation? EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:08 pm

can you share your drugs with me?
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation?   Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation? EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:13 pm

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
I don't really believe on this, but sometimes it bothers me. There are many blogs, sites, magazines and advertising that i read and see according to this matter. They said that the Avon Company the largest and famous cosmetic products. Is selling the T-virus? Have you heard about this guys? This product that their endorsing the Anew Avon Anti-Aging Serum. Is regenerating dead cells in our body. It's also a anti-aging cream. It really looks like a T-virus. I don't know if its a coinsedence, but they're require it, if you want it to inject in your body for better results. This story that i read in the internet, i am not sure about this, but it's not a funny joke. Avon still continue selling they're product. You know, we just wake up one day and everybody is undead cause of that product. I wish not.

I wouldnt worry about a zombie apocalypse anytime soon, but i heard something about it. Plus, i dont trust big cosmetics companies, making products out of all types of weird chemicals.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation?   Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation? EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:37 pm

@Paul Hey i am not using drugs. But i am planning to buy that product. The Anti-Aging Serum. That Avon Company is selling. I want to see it personally.

@Mr. James Bond If really there is a Zombie Apocalypse that coming in the near future. Who knows? Lets just be ready for the bigges outbreak to come.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation?   Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation? EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:38 pm

I think that this is a subject for another thread, but in the video games there never was such thing as an "apocalypse"
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation?   Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation? EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:41 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
I think that this is a subject for another thread, but in the video games there never was such thing as an "apocalypse"

Are you using drugs? Honestly me, yes. But only sleeping pills. Cause i have a insomnia.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation?   Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation? EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:42 pm

well, I mean there was never an apocalypse like in the Exctintion movie
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation?   Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation? EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:47 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
well, I mean there was never an apocalypse like in the Exctintion movie

Yeah. I don't know where Anderson get that kind of story.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation?   Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:19 am

this thread is bananas

how is an anti aging cosmetic,an version of the t virus
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation?   Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:03 am

chrisredfielmusculo wrote:
this thread is bananas

how is an anti aging cosmetic,an version of the t virus

Excuse me? Dude. I was the one who made this thread if you don't want here thats fine. I don't need you're comments.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation?   Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 8:46 am

i wasnt hating man,i just find this story a litlle weird thats all

i just dont understand how a company that produces cosmetics
can be a danger for anyone

cheers
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation?   Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 10:23 am

I find it interesting. and the new anti aging cosmetic does look VERY similar to the T-virus.
Makes you wonder if it was on propose.
Hey there is rumors going around that this year is the year of the Zombie Apocalypse.
Avon = Umbrella that's funny.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation?   Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 10:59 am

Since at least 2008, the conduct of various employees and executives of Avon has been investigated for possible violations of the law, including possible bribery and violations of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation?   Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:03 am

this company has one of their facilites in my country portugal,didnt know that
this company seems quite distributed in the world
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation?   Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:08 am

ChrisSherry wrote:
I find it interesting. and the new anti aging cosmetic does look VERY similar to the T-virus.
Makes you wonder if it was on propose.
Hey there is rumors going around that this year is the year of the Zombie Apocalypse.
Avon = Umbrella that's funny.

Hey Sherry :3 Why have you search it? Told you it was look a like. I am right. Its creepy doesn't it?

@Chris you are spamming not allowed double posts.
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation?   Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:45 am

Quote :
Hey Sherry :3 Why have you search it? Told you it was look a like. I am right. Its creepy doesn't it?
Not exactly, I saw it on this thread
http://www.residentevilforums.net/t3220-umbrella-in-the-real-world

Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation? 12906210

Yes, I can definitely see the resemblance.

Also,
These videos remind of each other.

AVON

Resident Evil Apocalypse Trailer

____

____

It's weird talking about this now that my post title is "Umbrella Scientist"
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation?   Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:11 pm

@Sherry Thanks for posting the Images and Links. Cause i can't. I am still a new member here. Yeah, I noticed that too. The commercials are freakin' me out
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation?   Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:13 pm

@Sherry Thanks for posting the Images and Links. Cause i can't. I am still a new member here. Yeah, I noticed that too. The commercials are freakin' me out

No problem! and I understand... I had problems when I was a new member too. You will get the hang of it. Smile
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation?   Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:19 pm

This what really bothers me, When you used that Avon Product. It has side effects. Some random people that i read her blog. She said she uses the Anti-Aging Serum. Do you know what happened to her? He face turns to pale. Her eyes bag got bigger. Her lips swollen. She didn't feel better. Thats why she's stop using it. Wanna know what. Thats was her last post. After that, she doesn't on anymore. I don't know what happened to her. She might get sick.
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation?   Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:23 pm

This what really bothers me, When you used that Avon Product. It has side effects. Some random people that i read her blog. She said she uses the Anti-Aging Serum. Do you know what happened to her? He face turns to pale. Her eyes bag got bigger. Her lips swollen. She didn't feel better. Thats why she's stop using it. Wanna know what. Thats was her last post. After that, she doesn't on anymore. I don't know what happened to her. She might get sick.

This woman might be doing it on purpose, maybe shes a Zombie fan or RE Fan and knows that the T-Virus and the new Avon product look a like and She wanted to get a few scares out of it.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation?   Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:32 pm

this is kinda weird....

do you have a link to that thread?

cheers
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation?   Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:33 pm

Yeah, but it still freaks me out. You know what i mean? If she tries scaring people. Surely, it will haunt her back.
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation?   Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:36 pm

Yeah, but it still freaks me out. You know what i mean? If she tries scaring people. Surely, it will haunt her back.

Quite true. I wouldn't take anything to seriously until you see a Zombie in person.

@chrisredfielmusculo, What link?
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation?   Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:43 pm

her blog
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation?   Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:45 pm

chrisredfielmusculo wrote:
her blog

I cant find that blog anymore. SORRY.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation?   Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation? Empty

Back to top Go down

Fact or Fiction: Avon Company is the real Umbrella Corporation?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next