HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Whats the last game you got? - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Whats the last game you got? - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Whats the last game you got? - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Whats the last game you got? - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Whats the last game you got? - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Whats the last game you got? - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Whats the last game you got? - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Whats the last game you got? - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Whats the last game you got? - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Whats the last game you got?

Go down 
+64
wazthatme
Pau Diaz
Outbreakgirl
leonskennedy232
Sundown31
Patrick Wesker
halestride
NiteKrawler
SuperMasterGamer
hunter destroyer
sirjibbs323
Known_Hero
Ssplain
Mcghie
valereth
Wesker's Fanboy
ZombieGirl
Limey
Cyberization
seldin
AWDCP
SWITCHMYND
DivideByZero
Ghost Leader
ThomVD
Xannidel
PWNERX
MSR
Valentine Fan
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Lightning Count
GTMippey
Industrial Ridden
RebelliousQueen
RaviorStygian
DonREfan
will1234562
Incompetent Barry
Trichos
Teh Black Cat
Albert Wes
37 Narwhals
JamTyrantH
ChrisSherry
Nobudy
S.Winters
frodomir
chrisredfield84
Methsia
Vandal
00biohazard
Lady Yuna
ZombiePrincess
Godzilla90s
The mastAH!
chocotricks
ChickenHeart
weskersbarber
PAULSAMSON
Spike991
Bub537
Sargent D
Mass Distraction
Sithis Malkira
68 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Cyberization
Zombie
Zombie
Cyberization

Playstation Network MrOutside-

Whats the last game you got? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 12:08 pm

Limey wrote:
Cyberization wrote:
Limey wrote:
As this forum made me want to replay the series, I bought Resident Evil 3 for GC (lost PS1 copy), Dead Aim on PS2, and Code Veronica for the PS2 (lost disc!).

Nice! How much did RE3 set you back? It's hard to find cheap these days.
£12 from Play on the pre-owned section, snagged it after comparing deals everywhere. Smile

Wow, that's actually pretty good! All the copies I've seen (in good+ condition anyway) have been in the £20-£30 range. I actually bought both RE2 and 3 on GC when they were first released, but in a severe lapse of judgement I traded in 2 and lost 3 Embarassed Had to buy them both again years later for £20+ each pre-owned. Felt like a right moron. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 12:39 pm

Ghost Recon: Future Soldier

Not as good as past Ghost Recons (even Advanced Warfighter), but more fun than I thought it would be. The depth of the weapon customization gives me... well, you can fill in the blanks. :p A family member (an avid CoD player) was playing it and couldn't make sense of why I had all the assault rifles in the game modded with semi-auto triggers until I introduced him to the wonders of aimed semi-automatic fire and how much more efficient it is than running around blasting an endless stream of full-auto. I might have saved him from the darkness that is CoD. *wipes tear away*
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 10:52 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Ghost Recon: Future Soldier

Not as good as past Ghost Recons (even Advanced Warfighter), but more fun than I thought it would be. The depth of the weapon customization gives me... well, you can fill in the blanks. :p A family member (an avid CoD player) was playing it and couldn't make sense of why I had all the assault rifles in the game modded with semi-auto triggers until I introduced him to the wonders of aimed semi-automatic fire and how much more efficient it is than running around blasting an endless stream of full-auto. I might have saved him from the darkness that is CoD. *wipes tear away*

I was disappointed by Ghost Recon Future Soldier. Nearly everything was scrapped from the original E3 premier, and the graphics seemed to take a huge dip. The campaign was strung together too loosely, but I did enjoy some of the gunplay and the extensive weapon customization. Active Camo always made me feel like a beast when sneaking through enemy camps.

But then the game glitched on me and I couldn't pass a section in the game and I refused to lower the difficulty, so we ended up trading it in.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 10:58 am

Mercy wrote:
Nearly everything was scrapped from the original E3 premier
The crap in the E3 trailer was ridiculous and needed to be scrapped anyway. The point of Ghost Recon used to be to take near-future military tech and weapons and showcase them in a fun game. If I want made-up crap, I'll play Halo or Gears of War. The Tom Clancy prefix means less and less these days.

Not that I have any love for Halo or Gears of War.
Back to top Go down
Wesker's Fanboy
Cerberus
Cerberus
Wesker's Fanboy

Playstation Network Yonwyn

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 8:49 pm

The last game I got was Silent Hill: Homecoming and I LOVE it.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 10:27 am

Decided to get Walking Dead: Survival Instinct on a rare gamble.

It's actually not the CoD clone many may think it is. Ammo is limited and using it can attract a horde of walkers to you even when you think you've managed to clear the area, almost forcing you to use melee weapons exclusively. Right now I'm stuck in a hospital where Merle keeps playing with the PA system and getting me killed. Mad Walkers are also constantly jumping out at me from randomized locations, particularly in the mentioned hospital but also elsewhere, and I haven't jumped so many times playing a game since RE1!

GET THIS GAME!!!!
Back to top Go down
Wesker's Fanboy
Cerberus
Cerberus
Wesker's Fanboy

Playstation Network Yonwyn

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 10:59 am

Ghost Leader wrote:

It's actually not the CoD clone many may think it is. Ammo is limited and using it can attract a horde of walkers to you even when you think you've managed to clear the area, almost forcing you to use melee weapons exclusively. Right now I'm stuck in a hospital where Merle keeps playing with the PA system and getting me killed. Mad Walkers are also constantly jumping out at me from randomized locations, particularly in the mentioned hospital but also elsewhere, and I haven't jumped so many times playing a game since RE1!

GET THIS GAME!!!!

So, it's more horror based than action based?
Back to top Go down
Cyberization
Zombie
Zombie
Cyberization

Playstation Network MrOutside-

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 6:25 pm

Wesker's Fanboy wrote:
The last game I got was Silent Hill: Homecoming and I LOVE it.

I thought Homecoming was cool. Obviously nowhere near SH2 (masterpiece), SH3, or even SH4 (I know a lot of people dislike 4, but I love it), but I enjoyed it for what it was. Thought the story was fairly impressive, in typical twisted Silent Hill fashion. Also the combat was improved A LOT, something that was much-needed.

I haven't played Downpour yet, but I've heard that it's also quite good.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 9:47 am

Wesker's Fanboy wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

GET THIS GAME!!!!

So, it's more horror based than action based?
It has been so far.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:02 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Nearly everything was scrapped from the original E3 premier
The crap in the E3 trailer was ridiculous and needed to be scrapped anyway. The point of Ghost Recon used to be to take near-future military tech and weapons and showcase them in a fun game. If I want made-up crap, I'll play Halo or Gears of War. The Tom Clancy prefix means less and less these days.

Not that I have any love for Halo or Gears of War.
I just felt that it was different from the normal Ghost Recon; it stood out because it was set in the real world with unique crazy technology that would advance warfare, unlike Halo or Gears of War where they take place on differet planets and they kill alien races and they wear refrigerators as body armor.

And I just thought that the future soldier concept was supposed to take place way in the future. It was just my expectations from the e3 gameplay.
Back to top Go down
AWDCP
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AWDCP

Playstation Network IceFireWarden
Steam : IceFireWarden

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 11:10 am

Just got Resident Evil REmake and Resident Evil Zero *smiles* I haven't played them in a while so It's good to get them for my Dolphin Emulator. I would on my GC but it broke.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AWeDontCareProduct/featured
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 11:51 am

I am planning on Buying MK 1 on the SNES. That would complete my MK collection, as I really dont want to buy MK Gold if I cant play it.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 11:34 pm

Lost Odyssey....................yeah I'm a little late to the party
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 5:09 am

Tell me about it, I just bought Portal 2.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 7:51 am

Warface! Free online multiplaying shooter with quality of Chysis and Far Cry, simply because it uses Cry Engine 3 and best of all its absolutely free . . .
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 8:16 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Damn; and I just bought The Orange Box brand new at a yard sale for about 15 bucks. IT WORKS!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 9:24 am

PWNERX wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Damn; and I just bought The Orange Box brand new at a yard sale for about 15 bucks. IT WORKS!!!!!
Oh wow, you sure one-upped that one.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 1:49 pm

god of war one, two, and three
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 9:22 pm

Batallion wars 2
Back to top Go down
ZombiePrincess
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ZombiePrincess

Playstation Network MisfitSilentts

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 4:57 pm

I just purchased Injustice: Gods Among Us. So far, I love it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheKidsInYourCorner
valereth
Zombie
Zombie

Playstation Network fsmetal
Steam : fs_metal

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 12:16 am

I recenly purchased Demons souls for the PS3. That game does not fuck around. The first boss killed me in 2 friggin hits
Back to top Go down
http://www.digital-delirium.com
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 12:20 am

The last game I got was RE: Revelations as a matter of fact. I am only at episode 5 on it though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 10:18 am

Revelations, just finished it a few nights back. Excellent.
Back to top Go down
valereth
Zombie
Zombie

Playstation Network fsmetal
Steam : fs_metal

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 1:32 pm

I can tell you what hte next game I will get is, too. IT will be The Last OF Us. Holy crap that game looks incredible
Back to top Go down
http://www.digital-delirium.com
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 9:35 am

Here's an old sig I made for Jedi Knight II

Whats the last game you got? - Page 7 SWSIG
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats the last game you got?
Page 7 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next