HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
The best ending in a video game - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
The best ending in a video game - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
The best ending in a video game - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
The best ending in a video game - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
The best ending in a video game - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
The best ending in a video game - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
The best ending in a video game - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
The best ending in a video game - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
The best ending in a video game - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

The best ending in a video game

Go down 
+14
The Knife
PAULSAMSON
Evil Rage42
Valentine Fan
Spike991
chrisredfielmusculo
Methsia
TeRoR KiD
Sargent D
Jill Sandwich
Incompetent Barry
lyfesArcanum
ThomVD
Mass Distraction
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

The best ending in a video game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The best ending in a video game   The best ending in a video game - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 12:34 pm

this isn't my favorite but it really surprised me

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

Playstation Network wazoo1875

PostSubject: Re: The best ending in a video game   The best ending in a video game - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 3:41 pm

Metal Gear Solid 3.

Sad
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: The best ending in a video game   The best ending in a video game - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 6:01 pm

Ocarina of Time, Star Fox 64, and Sonic Adventure 2.

Heck, Sonic 06 even has a pretty good ending.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: The best ending in a video game   The best ending in a video game - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 7:36 pm

Dead Space 2 was pretty epic, I remember beating it in my living room on the big screen, my entire family watching. I don't know, it just seems that I play better when people are watching, and they share the excitement of finishing the game.
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: The best ending in a video game   The best ending in a video game - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 7:56 pm

A while back I posted the ending to KOTOR II: The Sith Lords, and I feel as if maybe I should share why I consider that to be one of the greatest endings to a video game.

You see, KOTOR II is, in its unfixed form, a broken and shattered mess of a storyline. Compared to the first game, which had three years to develop its story and perfect its gameplay, the creators of KOTOR II had only one year to create the story, create the game, and iron out any bugs.
Needless to say, many cuts were made to the gameplay, the story, character's dialogues, etc. It was essentially an unfinished product.

Fast forward a few years, the fanbase of those games have become aware that there's ALOT of cut content for the second game, and eventually, a team went to work modding as much of the cut content back in as possible.
When I was younger, I always watched the ending to that game, and wondered why nothing was wrapped up, it left me wondering, and once I found out about what was cut, I was kinda sad.

Now, once again, years pass. I find a copy of the Restored Content mod, and excited beyond all belief, I download it, install it, and fire that sucker up.
When I reached the ending, I actually almost cried, because the ending actually explained things, and it gave me the closure that I needed from my childhood over that game. I felt as if the characters that I had come to 'know' over the years finally got their happy ending. Needless to say, those games have a special place in my heart.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: The best ending in a video game   The best ending in a video game - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 8:21 am

The ending of Double Dragon Neon has got to be one of the best things in videogames.

I think this can only be rivaled by the ending of Portal.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: The best ending in a video game   The best ending in a video game - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 6:54 pm

I really need to play that. Also idk if I think this was the best but its what comes to mind.

Infamous, the last part of this game was amazing. I actually stood up and shouted what the fuck cause the ending completely threw me off IT WAS WICKED I SAY
Back to top Go down
doctorstrangesf
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
doctorstrangesf

PostSubject: Re: The best ending in a video game   The best ending in a video game - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 11:29 am

Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty. Bar none. Starting from around the Metal Gear RAY fight until the very last line.

No other videogame ending has made me question the reality around me, nor no ending is as prescient (in regards to freedom of speech, SOPA, censorship etc) than the ending section of that game. Still blows my mind to shreds over a decade after I first played it.

Mass Effect 2's ending is really cool too. It's hard for a game to give me that feeling of achievemet before blowing it all to shreds moments later. It's the Empire Strikes Back of videogaming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The best ending in a video game   The best ending in a video game - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The best ending in a video game
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2