Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
My Video Game EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
My Video Game EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
My Video Game EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
My Video Game EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
My Video Game EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
My Video Game EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
My Video Game EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
My Video Game EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
My Video Game EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

My Video Game

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AWDCP
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AWDCP

Playstation Network IceFireWarden
Steam : IceFireWarden

My Video Game Empty
PostSubject: My Video Game   My Video Game EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 2:45 pm

Well I know that most of you have probably heard me say I was making a videogame. So I'm going to tell you all about it in a thread. Hope you enjoy!

Barren®
Genre: Open World Role Playing Game
Perspective: Third Person

Plot: A Place To Call Home
In the year 3001, the universe has collapsed in on itself. Due to human resentment and bias, Extraterrestrial beings have almost been completely wiped out by a special disease generated by Homo Sapiens. Dwindling down any opposition, Humankind still took a beating. Earth’s many colony worlds and space stations have been completely wiped out by civil war and the remaining alien species, leaving Earth the only planet left with human occupation.

But Earth is not the same. Due to years of civil war between Weather’s Administration (Earth’s government) and the Emancipation (a band of uprisers who want to remake the universe), Earth has gone through a environmental makeover, with many different biomes coexisting side by side due to the effects of radiation from nuclear and plasma bombs. The radiation has also mutated human and animals alike into twisted versions of theirselves, making the world increasingly hazardous. Adding to the chaos are treacherous bandits, man-eating plants, and destructive robots that may help you- or destroy you.

People have renamed Earth, Earth 0.

And this place is your home.

Main Character

You are Loner, a young but socially reclusive human who decides to leave society to live on your own. You live out a peaceful existence, content with your life as a free human in the snow-loaded wasteland the Arctic Hills. However, your life was forever changed on a fateful hunting trip…

Features
† Immersive Character Design: Not only do you get to customize your character's appearance and first name, you can also choose their Personal and Psychological Backgrounds. Although these don't sound important, they actually have major impacts on gameplay. Your Personal Backgrounds also come with unique Personality Quests that help define your characters past and talents as they go back to finish unfinished business...with some business you would've preferred to be left unknown...
† Dress To Impress, Equip To Kill: Right when you start the game, your allowed to create your own weapon from scratch, and any type of weapon can be modified, created, and dismantled to your liking. Although your character prefers to wear Anti-Environmental Hazard Armor (to keep theirselves healthy), you can change all of the different pieces to create your own custom suit. Your character also has access to gadgets (like Jet Packs, Sonar, or Electronic Lockpicks) that can change the way you play.
† Karma's A B*tch: Your character has five Karma levels (Orderly, Virtuous; Impartial; Corrupt, and Chaotic) which drastically affect gameplay in ways you never dreamed, like stopping you from interacting with certain NPC's, inaccessible locations, or unique encounters and story branches.
† Unique NPC Interactions: Remember those little children you decided to chase while firing your pistol? Well, now those children may run to their daddy...who might have a shotgun...and be a skilled soldier...and might not enjoy creepy guys (or gals) named Loner chasing after his kids like a pedophile. And that random chick you decided to stalk? She may call the authorities to come chase you down.
†Integrated HUD: The HUD is delivered like your actually Loner exploring Earth 0. So NO HEALTH BARS- well, at least conventional ones.

The HUD
Here is the HUD system in the game Very Happy .

You Are A Survivor
To live this long in the Arctic Hills, you need two things: Grit, and fancy gadgets. I don’t know about the grit part, but you certainly have the gadgets! The two main things that are keeping you alive is your Environmental Hazard Protection Armor (EHP Armor) and your Earth Zero Survival Device (E.Z.S.D). These things display holographic images that keep you breathing. Some other inhabitants refer to this as a HUD (Heads-Up-Display). Let’s get started!

Environmental Hazard Protection Armor
Although you don’t necessarily need this, your just to paranoid to go without it! EHP Armor makes sure you don’t pick up on any toxins, protects you from damage, heals you with nanomites, and hosts other handy features. Let me list them:
I. Life– Your life is measured through conduits that run throughout your armor.
a. Blue Conduits– When your conduits are blue, that means your fully healthy and you still have nanomites.
b. Green Conduits– When your conduits are green, that means your still healthy but you have no more nanomites.
c. Yellow Conduits– When your conduits are yellow, that means you have taken minor damage.
d. Orange Conduits– When your conduits are orange, that means you have taken moderate damage.
e. Red Conduits– When your conduits are red, that means you have taken major damage.
f. Black Conduits- What do you think black conduits mean?
II. Gadget Energy- A white meter in the design of a Greek Omega symbol is set in your lower back. It monitors the amount of energy you have left for your gadgets. The meter will decrease for each use, but will recharge itself as well.

III. Holographic Ammunition/Energy Percentage Readout– When you are using weapons, your selected EPH Armor will display a holographic readout of the ammunition (for weapons that use ammo) or energy percentage (for weapons that run on power) left in your current equipped weapon. It emits from your back, and is big enough for you too see. It is also displayed on your helmet’s visor when ADS (Aiming Down Sights).

IV. Electro Backpacko- Something you invented yourself (your so smart Loner!), the Electro Backpacko is a foldable metal backpack that you automatically attach after switching Armors. It can hold up to 300 lbs. of equipment you may find on your travels.

V. Flashlight- Your helmet automatically activates a flashlight when it becomes nighttime or when you enter dark areas (what else would a flashlight be used for?)

VI. Oxygen- When you enter areas full of poisonous gas, go underwater, or find yourself in a oxygen-empty environment, a holographic oxygen meter will activate. You only have 300 seconds of air before you suffocate, so move you butt!

The only EHP Armor you have in your wardrobe at the start of the game is your special Whiteout Armor, which is built to withstand the blistering winds and extreme coldness of the Arctic Hills. However, you can either buy, find, or steal other Armor during your travels on Earth 0.

SIDE NOTE: During some parts of the game, you will be forbidden to enter certain environments while wearing EHP Armor (some people just hate the design), and will have to switch to normal clothes (or in your case, a nicer piece of Armor that matches the occasion. Show off those legs, Loner!)

Earth Zero Survival Device
A technological breakthrough you created using spare parts found in the Arctic Hills, your E.Z.S.D is worn on your right forearm and functions like a advanced wristwatch (I think that’s why you originally made it). It has a variety of features that compliment your EHP Armor, and evens tells TIME!! (one word, WRISTWATCH). When you use the E.Z.S.D, you’ll bring it up to your face to see it clearly. Let me warn you, Loner– any action that’s going on around you wont pause as you check your clock.

I. GPS- The E.Z.S.D automatically pinpoints your position in the world, and displays the entire map of the biome your in. Markers will also be present, representing different locations other places of interest if you have already discover them. You can also fast travel to marked places on the GPS, which accelerates time depending on your distance from the marker. The different Marker symbol (accompanied with the locations actual name) are:
A. Black Stickman– Your current position.
B. House– Your place of residence.
C. Green Triangles– Major Cities
D. Blue Triangles– Minor Cities
E. Red Triangles– New Settlements
F. Heart– Current Location Of Love Interest/Spouse
G. Wrench– Repair Station
H. Crumbling Castle- Old Earth Ruins
I. Purple Vortex– Ancient Particle Relays
J. Smiley Face– The Goonies
K. Sword And Shield– Vanguard Order
L. Skull On Fire– The Forsaken
M. Hand Holding Earth In Palm– The Emancipation
N. Cross Impaled In Computer– Church of Technological Salvation
O. Fancy ‘G and F’¬¬– The Good Fortunes
P. Pair Of Dice– Reilly’s Contract Company

II. Digital Calendar– The main component! This allows you too keep up with the month, date, and time of day. You can also synchronize the watch accessory to set alarm to remind you of what your doing while you walk around aimlessly. This is known as ‘waiting’. You can only wait for 24 hours (one day), which is necessary when trying to enter a place only accessible during nighttime/daytime.

III. Logbook– You’re a very creative person, Loner! Every time you go through a dramatic, depressing, or devastating event, you record it down in your logbook on your E.Z.S.D. This is the way you save the game.

[u]Personal Background[u]
Before becoming a self-social outcast, Loner used to be a somebody. That somebody depends on you. Your personal background details what occupation Loner used to work in the past, and greatly defines their personality, initial skill set, and their interactions with NPC’s.

Disgraced Sherriff: I was once one of the best law enforcers on Earth 0. Nobody had a better track record than me. Heh, I was so good that Bounty Hunters started calling me for assistance. But all that changed a couple years back. I got a distress call from a new settlement down in the 8th Wonders. When I arrived, the entire town exploded, and everyone died except me because I got blown away by the blast. Seemed like someone had it in for me. I was forced to quit my job, and I traveled to the Arctic Hills to get my head together. I can always save others, even without my badge.
I. Attribute Benefits: 5+ Endurance; 5+ Charisma
II. NPC Benefits: All government agencies are kind too you and treat you like one of their own. Criminals, Bounty Hunters, Bandits, and Raiders are automatically wary of you, so avoid them if you can.
III. Initial Karma: Orderly
IV. Related Personality Quest: One Last Call

Military Dog: I used to be a soldier. A damn good one at that. Until one day my commanding officers ordered me and my team to kill the wives and children of the Emancipation officers we had captured hours beforehand. I refused, viewing them as innocents, and was fired upon by my own squad. I fought back, and managed to escape into the Arctic Hills, where I’ve been living ever since.
I. Attribute Benefits: 5+ Strength; 5+ Agility
II. NPC Benefits: WA officers and soldiers are automatically wary of you, while their Emancipation counterparts are neutral towards you. You are always welcome in the Jammed Gun Bar in Raft City.
III. Initial Karma: Virtuous
IV. Related Personality Quest: War Never Ends

Unbiased Arbiter: Ever since I was a little kid, I’ve never taken sides. Taking sides means your viewing something with a bias outlook. I don’t like to be bias. Back when I was in the Education Facility, I used to be picked on for being different, so I vowed to never be a bias or judgmental person. Of course, people say that I’m a cold person when it comes to making decisions, but that’s their problem. I don’t go off on who’s “right” or who’s “wrong”– I analyze the situation, the problems of each opposing party, and make a logical answer based on this information. I’m so good at this, I was hired by the Weather Administration to settle disputes between them and the Emancipation over territory. However, I voted for the Emancipation because their facts seemed justified and the WA banished me. Now I live on my own, keeping my ideas to myself.
I. Attribute Benefits: 5+ Intelligence; 5+ Speech
II. NPC Benefits: You are automatically given better prices when bartering due to your reputation. Traders, Merchants, and Shop Owners know better than to get a fast one on you. You have different dialogue choices when speaking with NPC’s.
III. Initial Karma: Impartial
IV. Related Personality Quest: It’s Just Diplomacy

Brilliant Technician: I was once one of the best mechanics in the world. You know the radio towers that are used in Capital City? I designed those, not that damn bastard Whitely! He stole my design, and when I confronted him at the office about it, he laughed in my face. So I assaulted him, broke his arm. The other workers broke it up, and the Boss fired me. So now here I am, living in a frozen hell hole making scrap while Whitely steals my money.
I. Attribute Benefits: 5+ Intelligence; 5+ Creativity
II. NPC Benefits: The Church of Technological Salvation are more open to you, and allow you to use their equipment without having to prove yourself. Scientists and other technicians respect any suggestions you tell them.
III. Initial Karma: Corrupt
IV. Related Personality Quest: Coworkers

Bandit Leader: I had a family once. Not a biological family; those jerks that were supposed to be my mom and dad were complete assholes. I’m talking about my gang. We were called the Rusted Spears, the most feared bandits on Earth 0. We killed, we pillaged, we assassinated. Anything to keep us financially sturdy and happy. But then, our greatest rivals the Snakes came in at the dead of night, and killed my entire crew. I only survived because my best friend threw me down a cliff. I decided to lay low and traveled to the Arctic Hills to do so, but sooner or later, I will get my revenge…
I. Attribute Benefits: 5+ Endurance; 5+ Awareness
II. NPC Benefits: Most Bandit strongholds will welcome you with open arms, while others will be wary of you. People in cities, towns, settlements are always on edge when your around. You may be attacked by assassins hired by the Snakes while traveling in biomes.
III. Initial Karma: Chaotic
IV. Related Personality Quest: A Snake In The Grass
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AWeDontCareProduct/featured
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

My Video Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Video Game   My Video Game EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 6:41 pm

Pics or GTFO
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

My Video Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Video Game   My Video Game EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 10:49 am

I have a story that I have been working on since I was 5 that id like to make a game one day.

Long story short, it takes place over billions of years and halfway through the story most of the characters are already beyond gods.....so ya lol
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

My Video Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Video Game   My Video Game EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 11:24 am

I would like to hear this story choco.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

My Video Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Video Game   My Video Game EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 2:24 pm

Known_Hero wrote:
Pics or GTFO
You know he's only 16.
Back to top Go down
AWDCP
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AWDCP

Playstation Network IceFireWarden
Steam : IceFireWarden

My Video Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Video Game   My Video Game EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 6:24 am

Known_Hero wrote:
Pics or GTFO

This is pretty funny since you were one of the ones who asked me what kind of game I was making. Hypocrite Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AWeDontCareProduct/featured
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

My Video Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Video Game   My Video Game EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 6:50 am

Urghh, my sophisticated humor is wasted of you numbskulls.

My point still remains. Let's see some pics!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

My Video Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Video Game   My Video Game EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 9:51 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I would like to hear this story choco.

A bit delayed I know but I havent been on much the past month lol

Anyway more or less the story begins basically 200 years after an alien race attacked earth (so theres like aliens but their not like alien aliens they look like people) ANYWAY and so anyway

The first game((cause there are multiple))
(and ill try to keep it short)
the main character is half human half alien, the whole first part of the game takes place on earth where basically the whole time your looking for your farther who is missing. Anyway you find him only for him to go into some portal and you end up going through another portal which goes to the alien world.
In this part of the game you find out who you thought was your farther isnt your farther and basically the ruler of this world is your farther. So you end up finding him and the planet ends up dying (because the planet was dying in the first place and thats why they invaded earth) and so he dies and you end up going back to earth.
Your back on earth (earth is in ruins because of this other alien that sucks the life out of planets) you meet this woman who tells you about your mother and shes on another planet, she sends you there.
Anyway you find out she was lying and shes trying to take over whats left of earth, at the end of the game you fight her fused with the alien that basically devours planets.
In the end you die

Now there is actually so many characters and so much shit going on it would take me forever to go through it all so hopefully this give you an idea lol

ALRIGHT now theres a HUGH gap inbetween the first and 2nd game inbetween another character ends up becoming a demi god because he has eternal youth (which happens in the first game)

In the 2nd game
You play as a new character and its thousands of years later
and the demi god character ends up traveling back in time and saving the main character
you end up in basically what is hell
you go back in time BEFORE earth was attacked by aliens and your on that planet
and in the end you end up in what is basically heaven

in the 3rd game
It takes place with the main characters daughter
and blahblahblah in the end you fight pretty much satan
the universe basically ends and she becomes god

in the 4th game
also playing as the main characters daughter
you end up in another reality
and basically what happens is she and this deity end up fighting in their own reality

In the 5th game
your playing as the main character again
and again basically theres this being that he ends up fighting

in the 6th game
It takes place with the main characters greatgreat grandson
etcetc and the main charracter comes back.....and this is where i am now

Like there is actually so much going on I cant even properly explain at all

More or less the whole story is that there is always something more out there, something bigger something stronger something beyond and we will never know how it all started or where it all ends.

There are so many different characters and so many people die its crazy.

AND THERE ARE A BUNCH OF SPIN OFFS
One that takes place in a post apocalyptic world
One that tells what happened before that
One that takes place in a world where demons take children and make them slaves
One about pirates that plays like demon souls
One that takes place in a virtual world (kind of like .hack but not)
One that takes place with angels and is like Shin megami tensei
One that takes place in a big city and is kind of like Cardcaptor Sakura

I have so many ideas lol

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Video Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Video Game   My Video Game Empty

Back to top Go down

My Video Game
Page 1 of 1