HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil News 6/2/12 - Videos, Taxes and Special ORC Bonus EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil News 6/2/12 - Videos, Taxes and Special ORC Bonus EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil News 6/2/12 - Videos, Taxes and Special ORC Bonus EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil News 6/2/12 - Videos, Taxes and Special ORC Bonus EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil News 6/2/12 - Videos, Taxes and Special ORC Bonus EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil News 6/2/12 - Videos, Taxes and Special ORC Bonus EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil News 6/2/12 - Videos, Taxes and Special ORC Bonus EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil News 6/2/12 - Videos, Taxes and Special ORC Bonus EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil News 6/2/12 - Videos, Taxes and Special ORC Bonus EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil News 6/2/12 - Videos, Taxes and Special ORC Bonus

Go down 
+7
Methsia
ChrisSherry
chocotricks
Spike991
Ghost Leader
ChickenHeart
Mass Distraction
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Resident Evil News 6/2/12 - Videos, Taxes and Special ORC Bonus Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil News 6/2/12 - Videos, Taxes and Special ORC Bonus   Resident Evil News 6/2/12 - Videos, Taxes and Special ORC Bonus EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:47 am

Welcome to another edition of Resident Evil News. Here I've gathered various news articles and videos from around the web that I thought you might find interesting.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pre-order Operation Raccoon City and get swag

Pre-ordering the game from Capcom-store will get you a special item in addition to all the pre-order DLC available for the game: a Raccoon City sign. Yes, the sign you most likely have already seen many times, the sign that welcomes you to the home of Umbrella Corporation. This sign will be made of metal and is posted with your game. As there's only 1000 of them available you should order quickly. The signs are only available in the US store and they won't ship boxed items outside of United States, Canada, Mexico and Central/South America. That said, I beg of you, please pre-order this game for me and send it in my direction. I'll pay everything! Even a little extra if I have to!

[Link to the store]

Resident Evil News 6/2/12 - Videos, Taxes and Special ORC Bonus Welcome

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ORC Special Editions and a new Report

Speaking of ORC, here's some news on different special editions of the game. This includes one we've already seen before, some videos and a completely new Report.

Here's the US Special Edition we've all most likely already seen, consisting of steel case in foil sleeve, DLC and sleeve patches.
Resident Evil News 6/2/12 - Videos, Taxes and Special ORC Bonus 388262_288097721211122_185275861493309_961217_884375225_n-540x416

To see all the pre-order bonuses and info on the special edition, click [here].

If you want to check out the weapon packs included in the pre-order and special editions in detail, go see the weapon trailers thread posted by Sargent D: [link]

Now with the US stuff out of the way, news have surfaced on the Japanese Limited Edition. It seems that RE fans living in Japan will miss out on the patches and get stickers instead but they'll get something that's of much more value: a new Report. No word on what the DVD will be about but it's most likely going to be something similar to Wesker's Reports and Jessica's Report.

The stuff included:
-pack of stickers
-card holder
-40-page concept guide book
-"Raccoon City Secret Report" DVD

Resident Evil News 6/2/12 - Videos, Taxes and Special ORC Bonus Ecap_limited_edition

No word whether the game will have the steel case or just a regular case there yet. Have some Japanese cover art instead:
PS3:
XBox 360:

There has been no announcement of a European release of the special edition.

Operation Raccoon City PS3 Headset

Pictures of the official ORC headset have surfaced on the net and as ResidentEvilOnly.com reports, it's currently only sold in France (you can check the Amazon page [here]). If this thing is sold elsewhere I just might have to buy it.

It is unknown if there's going to be an international release in the future or if 360 owners will get one too.

Click to enlarge.
Resident Evil News 6/2/12 - Videos, Taxes and Special ORC Bonus Set2_b10

Videos

How ORC ties in with the series: [link]

Revelations demo reviewed

Inserted Evil comes to a conclusion

This one I should've reported in the last bunch of news but here it is anyway. The alternate reality game tie-in with Operation Raccoon City, Inserted Evil, that provided some of the most interesting files has come to an end. While the game itself is not considered canon with the main series the files are as real as they get.

You can check the list of the files and a link to them on [this thread] and the website itself [here]. While the game has ended you can still try and solve the clues and check the videos on the site if you haven't already.

Taxes for violent video games?

While not Resident Evil related in itself this has to do with the whole of gaming.

Quote :
A new piece of legislation has been proposed by an Oklahoma state representative that seeks to penalize gamers by putting an additional, specialized tax on most video games.

Democratic state representative Bill Fourkiller would see to it that an additional 1% tax be placed on all games rated T and up. His reasoning would be because they lead to childhood obesity and bullying. I don’t exactly have the time nor the desire to go into all the reasons why the justification for this bill is wrong. Had there been some actual statistics to show that T or M rated games lead to higher rates of obesity than any other rated game, or any other media for that matter, I might…no, I just can’t see it.

Here's the rest of the article at Rely on Horror: [link]

..and here's the original story: [link]

Like the article says, it's heavily unlikely to happen but it's still completely ridiculous.

A little bit of shameless self promotion at the end, I just started my Let's Play on Corpse Party. The PSP version, to be exact. You can see the first video [here]
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

Playstation Network BrokenWindows

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil News 6/2/12 - Videos, Taxes and Special ORC Bonus   Resident Evil News 6/2/12 - Videos, Taxes and Special ORC Bonus EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 5:20 am

Just put in my order for the game at Capcom with the sign Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil News 6/2/12 - Videos, Taxes and Special ORC Bonus   Resident Evil News 6/2/12 - Videos, Taxes and Special ORC Bonus EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 5:22 am

I so envy all of you who live in America...
Back to top Go down
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil News 6/2/12 - Videos, Taxes and Special ORC Bonus   Resident Evil News 6/2/12 - Videos, Taxes and Special ORC Bonus EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 5:30 am

I was gonna preoder awhile back but I've started to notice a trend that alot of companies are starting to throw perks in closer to a release date and sometimes even after. Battlefield 3 did this offering free posters to buyers AFTER the game was released. I guess it does make sense to try and entice people who are on the face about buying a game.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil News 6/2/12 - Videos, Taxes and Special ORC Bonus   Resident Evil News 6/2/12 - Videos, Taxes and Special ORC Bonus EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 5:34 am

I swear, Europe is yet again going to be left with just the steel case. That crap is not worth the extra 10€.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil News 6/2/12 - Videos, Taxes and Special ORC Bonus   Resident Evil News 6/2/12 - Videos, Taxes and Special ORC Bonus EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 9:08 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
I swear, Europe is yet again going to be left with just the steel case.
Then emigrate to the US. Razz
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil News 6/2/12 - Videos, Taxes and Special ORC Bonus   Resident Evil News 6/2/12 - Videos, Taxes and Special ORC Bonus EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:27 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
If I wanted to move to another country for better game edition I'd just go straight to Japan Very Happy A little downside is that I'd have to learn a new language but that's k.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil News 6/2/12 - Videos, Taxes and Special ORC Bonus   Resident Evil News 6/2/12 - Videos, Taxes and Special ORC Bonus EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:55 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
If I wanted to move to another country for better game edition I'd just go straight to Japan Very Happy A little downside is that I'd have to learn a new language but that's k.

Man if I went over there I'd be like 6 inchers taller than everybody. Haha.

I joke, but yeah Mass, over here would be best. Once that Zombie Outbreak happens, over here we got me, GL, Nite, Winters, and did I mention me? Oh and others too.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil News 6/2/12 - Videos, Taxes and Special ORC Bonus   Resident Evil News 6/2/12 - Videos, Taxes and Special ORC Bonus EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 7:05 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Man if I went over there I'd be like 6 inchers taller than everybody. Haha.

I joke, but yeah Mass, over here would be best. Once that Zombie Outbreak happens, over here we got me, GL, Nite, Winters, and did I mention me? Oh and others too.
And guns. Lots and lots of guns. Wink
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil News 6/2/12 - Videos, Taxes and Special ORC Bonus   Resident Evil News 6/2/12 - Videos, Taxes and Special ORC Bonus EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 8:12 pm

Im not much of a collector BUT I WANT THAT FUCKING SIGN
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil News 6/2/12 - Videos, Taxes and Special ORC Bonus   Resident Evil News 6/2/12 - Videos, Taxes and Special ORC Bonus EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 4:20 am

Didn't you live in the states, choco? Or am I thinking of someone else...

@GL & Spike: In case of a zombie apocalypse I'd rather stay here Very Happy These remote towns are easier to defend I reckon. Would be much more fun there, though.
Back to top Go down
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil News 6/2/12 - Videos, Taxes and Special ORC Bonus   Resident Evil News 6/2/12 - Videos, Taxes and Special ORC Bonus EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:37 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Didn't you live in the states, choco? Or am I thinking of someone else...

@GL & Spike: In case of a zombie apocalypse I'd rather stay here Very Happy These remote towns are easier to defend I reckon. Would be much more fun there, though.

There's some rural towns in the US as well. Just like the one I live in....that has enough alcohol and guns to last well just about forever.
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil News 6/2/12 - Videos, Taxes and Special ORC Bonus   Resident Evil News 6/2/12 - Videos, Taxes and Special ORC Bonus EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 7:56 am

Thanks for the update and news Mass!
much appreciated. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil News 6/2/12 - Videos, Taxes and Special ORC Bonus   Resident Evil News 6/2/12 - Videos, Taxes and Special ORC Bonus EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:19 am

@mass lol nope I live in canada
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil News 6/2/12 - Videos, Taxes and Special ORC Bonus   Resident Evil News 6/2/12 - Videos, Taxes and Special ORC Bonus EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 11:24 am

Great news Mass Very Happy

I so badly want one of those signs. But I have a good friend from
America so if I wanted one. Hmmm.

I would not live in America. I would live in Canada.

Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil News 6/2/12 - Videos, Taxes and Special ORC Bonus   Resident Evil News 6/2/12 - Videos, Taxes and Special ORC Bonus EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 12:00 pm

Methsia wrote:
Canada doesn't count, it isn't areal country.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil News 6/2/12 - Videos, Taxes and Special ORC Bonus   Resident Evil News 6/2/12 - Videos, Taxes and Special ORC Bonus EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 12:19 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Methsia wrote:
Canada doesn't count, it isn't areal country.

Okay, I would live in Canada.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil News 6/2/12 - Videos, Taxes and Special ORC Bonus   Resident Evil News 6/2/12 - Videos, Taxes and Special ORC Bonus EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 1:44 pm

chocotricks wrote:
@mass lol nope I live in canada
Close enough. You could still order that thing as they ship to Canada too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil News 6/2/12 - Videos, Taxes and Special ORC Bonus   Resident Evil News 6/2/12 - Videos, Taxes and Special ORC Bonus EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:57 pm

Wow you lucky japanese bastards.....
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil News 6/2/12 - Videos, Taxes and Special ORC Bonus   Resident Evil News 6/2/12 - Videos, Taxes and Special ORC Bonus EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 3:16 pm

How is Canada not a real country?
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil News 6/2/12 - Videos, Taxes and Special ORC Bonus   Resident Evil News 6/2/12 - Videos, Taxes and Special ORC Bonus EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 3:25 pm

weskersbarber wrote:

Commonwealth??
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil News 6/2/12 - Videos, Taxes and Special ORC Bonus   Resident Evil News 6/2/12 - Videos, Taxes and Special ORC Bonus EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 3:47 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
I don't count it as one. lol
Back to top Go down
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil News 6/2/12 - Videos, Taxes and Special ORC Bonus   Resident Evil News 6/2/12 - Videos, Taxes and Special ORC Bonus EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 3:57 pm

Ah, Canada. The Maple Leaf State.

+10 internetz for whoever gets the reference. No cheating either!
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil News 6/2/12 - Videos, Taxes and Special ORC Bonus   Resident Evil News 6/2/12 - Videos, Taxes and Special ORC Bonus EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 8:09 pm

ChickenHeart wrote:
How do you prove we didn't cheat? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil News 6/2/12 - Videos, Taxes and Special ORC Bonus   Resident Evil News 6/2/12 - Videos, Taxes and Special ORC Bonus EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 4:37 am

Sargent D wrote:
ChickenHeart wrote:
How do you prove we didn't cheat? Twisted Evil

Just ask the last person that cheated what happened....Oh wait you can't because they're DEAD!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil News 6/2/12 - Videos, Taxes and Special ORC Bonus   Resident Evil News 6/2/12 - Videos, Taxes and Special ORC Bonus Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil News 6/2/12 - Videos, Taxes and Special ORC Bonus
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next