HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil Revelations Coundown! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil Revelations Coundown! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil Revelations Coundown! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil Revelations Coundown! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil Revelations Coundown! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil Revelations Coundown! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil Revelations Coundown! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil Revelations Coundown! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil Revelations Coundown! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil Revelations Coundown!

Go down 
+6
Mcghie
Sargent D
Trichos
ChickenHeart
weskersbarber
Spike991
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Trichos
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Trichos

Resident Evil Revelations Coundown! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations Coundown!   Resident Evil Revelations Coundown! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:36 am

Mcghie wrote:
Yeah she is really annoying on the missions with Chris but when you are playing the action
mission with Parker and Jessica she doesn't really talk that much which is a bonus lol
Even then she annys me with her stewardess look and crappy hairstyle. She was also the only bad thing about that awesome cutscene – did you see her mega-inflated lips when she was looking out of that chopper? Ew.
And then Rachael...!

Jill is the only in all aspects attractive woman in that game.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations Coundown!   Resident Evil Revelations Coundown! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:42 am

Trichos wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
Yeah she is really annoying on the missions with Chris but when you are playing the action
mission with Parker and Jessica she doesn't really talk that much which is a bonus lol
Even then she annys me with her stewardess look and crappy hairstyle. She was also the only bad thing about that awesome cutscene – did you see her mega-inflated lips when she was looking out of that chopper? Ew.
And then Rachael...!

I did find it slightly annoying about here wearing that stewardess uniform.
I never noticed her lips on that CGI cutscene I was to much in awe at how gorgeous it looked.
Jill will always be the most attractive in the Resident evil series, well apart from Claire I love you
Back to top Go down
Trichos
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Trichos

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations Coundown!   Resident Evil Revelations Coundown! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:53 am

Mcghie wrote:
Trichos wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
And then Rachael...!

I never noticed her lips on that CGI cutscene I was to much in awe at how gorgeous it looked.
Jill will always be the most attractive in the Resident evil series, well apart from Claire I love you
In the whole series? I dunno... I think RER-Jill and RE4-Ada are pretty much on a par.
What bugs me, though, is that CAPCOM seems to be incapable of handling womanly qualities in a more... graceful way. I guess due to the fact that RE has become more action-oriented and thereby attracted more mainstream guys they feel like catering to that faction... =/
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations Coundown!   Resident Evil Revelations Coundown! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 11:16 pm

Trichos wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
Trichos wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
And then Rachael...!

In the whole series? I dunno... I think RER-Jill and RE4-Ada are pretty much on a par.
What bugs me, though, is that CAPCOM seems to be incapable of handling womanly qualities in a more... graceful way. I guess due to the fact that RE has become more action-oriented and thereby attracted more mainstream guys they feel like catering to that faction... =/

Is it just me, or maybe it's just the trailers I saw, but Jill looks odd in RER...not sure what it is exactly. I mean the voice for one, but her face in general looks different. And I don't like it.

Otherwise she's my fav female character I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
Trichos
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Trichos

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations Coundown!   Resident Evil Revelations Coundown! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 6:38 am

Spike991 wrote:
Is it just me, or maybe it's just the trailers I saw, but Jill looks odd in RER... not sure what it is exactly. I mean the voice for one, but her face in general looks different. And I don't like it.
Dude, she looks like in RE5, just with brown hair again.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations Coundown!   Resident Evil Revelations Coundown! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:42 pm

Trichos wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Is it just me, or maybe it's just the trailers I saw, but Jill looks odd in RER... not sure what it is exactly. I mean the voice for one, but her face in general looks different. And I don't like it.
Dude, she looks like in RE5, just with brown hair again.
I like how its her long brown hair in a ponytail without the hat, but the face looks different somehow. Too square maybe?...
Back to top Go down
8BitNinja
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
8BitNinja

Playstation Network jadester343
Steam : Jadester343

PostSubject: 3ds demo out now   Resident Evil Revelations Coundown! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 3:25 am

its awesome, its got that creepy ominous feel the old games had, very cool can't wait for feb 7th!
free in the nintendo e shop btw

Resident Evil Revelations Coundown! - Page 2 IMG_0362
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/JadeSeriously
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations Coundown!   Resident Evil Revelations Coundown! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:57 am

Oh shit! Is that the demo that you get with Mercs3D?

And the 7th is tomorrow, so yayz for that.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations Coundown!   Resident Evil Revelations Coundown! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 9:06 am

Who else got their copy yet?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations Coundown!   Resident Evil Revelations Coundown! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 1:37 pm

Mercy wrote:

Haha, I totally got mine Last Night!

I only played like an hour, cuz it was like 2 in the morning.

But damn it's awesome. I got to the part...well I think I'm gonna make a thread for RER for the people that have played it to discuss, in detail with spoilers and everything.

How bout you Mercy?
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations Coundown!   Resident Evil Revelations Coundown! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 3:29 am

Spike991 wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Haha, I totally got mine Last Night!

I only played like an hour, cuz it was like 2 in the morning.

But damn it's awesome. I got to the part...well I think I'm gonna make a thread for RER for the people that have played it to discuss, in detail with spoilers and everything.

How bout you Mercy?

hey don't leave me hanging i also got my copy the other day it's terrible though that nintendo or capcom mis spelled the revelations spelling to 'revelaitons' Resident Evil Revelations Coundown! - Page 2 424849_377484658931799_100000108053839_1572687_1665389192_n
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations Coundown!   Resident Evil Revelations Coundown! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 5:03 am

Sweet! Ace, you got the rare copy! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations Coundown!   Resident Evil Revelations Coundown! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 4:18 pm

Unfortunately i do too...id prefer a legit copy personally.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations Coundown!   Resident Evil Revelations Coundown! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 3:34 am

What's wrong with you Very Happy I'd love something that's collectible.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations Coundown!   Resident Evil Revelations Coundown! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 7:45 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
What's wrong with you Very Happy I'd love something that's collectible.

Is it really the rare version?

Well maybe I'll get one that doesn't have that typo, in addition to my jacked up version, hows that?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations Coundown!   Resident Evil Revelations Coundown! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 2:37 am

Does it really matter that much?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations Coundown!   Resident Evil Revelations Coundown! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:22 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Does it really matter that much?
Hey, dont forget who you're talking to. Jimmy The Tulip may be desd, but he ISNT exactly dead.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations Coundown!   Resident Evil Revelations Coundown! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 10:18 pm

whoa!! seriously?! a rare copy i thought every copy has that typo error. in that case 'revelaitons' is freakin' awesome!!
...but then it is just a typo and a big shame to the staff
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations Coundown!   Resident Evil Revelations Coundown! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:19 am

Whoa... The fuck? I didn't even notice there was a typo on my copies...
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations Coundown!   Resident Evil Revelations Coundown! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 5:17 pm

Mercy wrote:

Haha, you should open yo eyes more often.

BTW, you got a copy of RER? Have you done Raid mode?
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations Coundown!   Resident Evil Revelations Coundown! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 11:55 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Mercy wrote:

I hope that isn't some asian joke.

But at any rate I did get a copy, I touched on Raid a little bit. Do our profiles matter? Can we link up with out profile names? Cause I have two. My first one is Bad Luck and my other one is Mercy if that has any relevance on playing together in online co-op.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations Coundown!   Resident Evil Revelations Coundown! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 1:49 am

Mercy wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Mercy wrote:

I hope that isn't some asian joke.

But at any rate I did get a copy, I touched on Raid a little bit. Do our profiles matter? Can we link up with out profile names? Cause I have two. My first one is Bad Luck and my other one is Mercy if that has any relevance on playing together in online co-op.

Uhhh...it wasn't intended to be, but it can be taken that way I guess...

And IDK. I'll look into it. I want to finish up the story, then I'd really like to try out Raid mode with someone.

And I mentioned this somewhere else, but I haven't seen a single zombie in RER...are they not in there or something?

Just those weird, limber, odd moving things with the tongue things.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations Coundown!   Resident Evil Revelations Coundown! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 2:08 am

You haven't beaten the game either? Ahaha. I think I'm nearing the end. I've been trying to expand the game's story for as long as I possibly could. I also am sort of bummed that there are no alternative costumes for the story mode. I would have loved to replay the game with Jill in a clown suit.

And I don't think zombies need to be in revelations. Humans mixed with undefined scary ass sea creatures work for me as they stagger towards you moaning in agony in a hungry attempt to get a bite out of a Jill Sandwich.

And I got up to level 20 in Raid mode. It's addictive...
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations Coundown!   Resident Evil Revelations Coundown! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 2:19 am

Yeah, haven't had as much time to play it as I'd like. I will soon though.

I gotta be towards the end. I saw who the guy with the gas mask is....and saw what happened to him...not sure if that's legit.

Anyway, I'll have to post back once I finish.

And I love those weird ass enemies. I wish they weren't exactly as common though. They can be kinda tough sometimes, always freaky, and just...IDK.

I like the dodging, very RE3. Smile

BTW, do you know how to dodge exactly? I mean I do it sometimes, but I'm not positive how I'm doing it exactly....just like RE3...
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations Coundown!   Resident Evil Revelations Coundown! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 2:45 am

Oh hell. It took me a while to understand dodging. It's down B when timed right. But you have to be perfect or your ass is theirs. It's a gamble at times.

I don't want to spoil anything for you but when Paker.. Nawwww. Too good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations Coundown!   Resident Evil Revelations Coundown! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil Revelations Coundown!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next