HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil Revelations Coundown! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil Revelations Coundown! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil Revelations Coundown! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil Revelations Coundown! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil Revelations Coundown! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil Revelations Coundown! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil Revelations Coundown! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil Revelations Coundown! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil Revelations Coundown! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil Revelations Coundown!

Go down 
+6
Mcghie
Sargent D
Trichos
ChickenHeart
weskersbarber
Spike991
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Resident Evil Revelations Coundown! Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil Revelations Coundown!   Resident Evil Revelations Coundown! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:04 pm

Ok well for us yanks, RER comes out on the 7th of February....dammit.

Well here is REF's offical Certified countdown.

On the 27th, we've got 11 more days. And you bet your ass I had to look up a calendar cuz I don't know how many days are in January. Stupid months.

Jan. 27: 11

Jan. 28: 10

Jan. 29: 9

Jan. 30: 8

Jan. 31: 7

Feb. 1: 6

Feb. 2: 5

Feb. 3: 4

Feb. 4: 3

Feb. 5: 2

Feb. 6: 1

Feb. 7: 0 That's right Revelations baby! I'lll probably get it first day. And since I'm the only dude here with a 3DS, I guess I'll be the only one playing it. Laughing
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations Coundown!   Resident Evil Revelations Coundown! EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 5:46 am

Mass is gettin it is he not? not a chance am I gettin a 3ds just to play Revelations. Ill be watching a walkthough on youtube to catch up on the story.
Back to top Go down
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

Playstation Network BrokenWindows

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations Coundown!   Resident Evil Revelations Coundown! EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 6:15 am

Spike991 wrote:
Ok well for us yanks, RER comes out on the 7th of February....dammit.

Well here is REF's offical Certified countdown.

On the 27th, we've got 11 more days. And you bet your ass I had to look up a calendar cuz I don't know how many days are in January. Stupid months.

Jan. 27: 11

Jan. 28: 10

Jan. 29: 9

Jan. 30: 8

Jan. 31: 7

Feb. 1: 6

Feb. 2: 5

Feb. 3: 4

Feb. 4: 3

Feb. 5: 2

Feb. 6: 1

Feb. 7: 0 That's right Revelations baby! I'lll probably get it first day. And since I'm the only dude here with a 3DS, I guess I'll be the only one playing it. Laughing

You're not the only cool guy with a DS afro
Back to top Go down
Trichos
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Trichos

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations Coundown!   Resident Evil Revelations Coundown! EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 6:27 am

Okay, let's count down... 11... 10... 9... 8... 7... 6... 5... 4... 3... 2.. 1... it's here! =D
Look what Tri just got:
Resident Evil Revelations Coundown! Img15110
Thank god that eleven-seconds torture is over.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations Coundown!   Resident Evil Revelations Coundown! EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:13 pm

Dude that is SICK!!!! Twisted Evil

I want one soooo bad. Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
Trichos
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Trichos

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations Coundown!   Resident Evil Revelations Coundown! EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:38 pm

Sargent D wrote:

The graphics are awesome. I'm not a graphics fetishist at all, but I can't help but acknowledge it. Exploring the ship so far has been as scary as I'd want it to be, so I won't complain about too much action.

On the negative side we have the absence of a run combo (when going straight foreward you automatically go somewhat faster, changing your direction sideways makes you go more slowly), and the fact that I suck so massively at aiming in this game. Double-circle-pad controls are still a bit awkward for me... I think I like the controls without the addictional circle pad more.

Does that count as spoilering?
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations Coundown!   Resident Evil Revelations Coundown! EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 3:02 pm

Camera on my phone isn't the best due to concrete abuse when I'm drunk lol
But I'm another proud owner of Resident evil Revelations Cool

Resident Evil Revelations Coundown! Imag0110
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations Coundown!   Resident Evil Revelations Coundown! EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 3:10 pm

Trichos wrote:
Sargent D wrote:

The graphics are awesome. I'm not a graphics fetishist at all, but I can't help but acknowledge it. Exploring the ship so far has been as scary as I'd want it to be, so I won't complain about too much action.

On the negative side we have the absence of a run combo (when going straight foreward you automatically go somewhat faster, changing your direction sideways makes you go more slowly), and the fact that I suck so massively at aiming in this game. Double-circle-pad controls are still a bit awkward for me... I think I like the controls without the addictional circle pad more.

Does that count as spoilering?

3D effect on the game works really well also Shocked
The beginning when first the ship the rain looks like its coming out your 3DS and the graphics on this game are really brilliant.
The track pad is a love hate thing, It feels good to use two analogue sticks but at the same time the additional one is tricky to use, you end up missing some of the jumpy
scenes due to you facing a wall because the circle pad is shooting the camera angle off in all directions.
I would say the circle pad just isn't as fluent as a controller is.
Other than that its a great game and everyone that hesitant then dont be because its worth it.
Remember I used to be sceptical about the game if it was going to turn out good, so if you hear this from me then you know its good and influenced me to change my mind.
Back to top Go down
Trichos
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Trichos

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations Coundown!   Resident Evil Revelations Coundown! EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 3:17 pm

Mcghie wrote:
The beginning when first the ship the rain looks like its coming out your 3DS and the graphics on this game are really brilliant.
The track pad is a love hate thing. It feels good to use two analogue sticks but at the same time the additional one is tricky to use, you end up missing some of the jumpy scenes due to you facing a wall because the circle pad is shooting the camera angle off in all directions. I would say the circle pad just isn't as fluent as a controller is.
Precisely. And it doesn't make aiming any easier, even though that may also be because of the erratic movements of the... erm... of the... do these thingies have a name already?

Mcghie wrote:
Other than that its a great game and everyone that hesitant then dont be, because its worth it.
Remember I used to be sceptical about the game if it was going to turn out good, so if you hear this from me then you know its good and influenced me to change my mind.[/left][/i]
Same here. Both the initial reservations as well as being converted now.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations Coundown!   Resident Evil Revelations Coundown! EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 3:32 pm

Trichos wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
The track pad is a love hate thing. It feels good to use two analogue sticks but at the same time the additional one is tricky to use, you end up missing some of the jumpy scenes due to you facing a wall because the circle pad is shooting the camera angle off in all directions. I would say the circle pad just isn't as fluent as a controller is.
Precisely. And it doesn't make aiming any easier, even though that may also be because of the erratic movements of the... erm... of the... do these thingies have a name already?
Ooze, if you're talking about the grey monsters.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations Coundown!   Resident Evil Revelations Coundown! EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 3:36 pm

The Ooze do have some pretty erratic movements, they move there body form left to right while there charging towards you.
I noticed as well that some are slower than other, kind of makes panic set in and gets you to shoot, 360 turn, run back a bit then start shooting again.
I find that more fun because it gives you more of a challenge.
Cant wait to unlock hell mode or whatever the hard mode is called Razz
Back to top Go down
Trichos
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Trichos

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations Coundown!   Resident Evil Revelations Coundown! EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 6:02 pm

I just experienced my first RER death... =|
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations Coundown!   Resident Evil Revelations Coundown! EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 7:21 pm

Just a heads up, you should check if you have the version with a typo in it. Apparently that has happened to a small part of the cases so it might be kinda rare.

Resident Evil Revelations Coundown! Typo2

This picture is from the internet, btw. I don't have the game.

Last edited by Mass Distraction on Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations Coundown!   Resident Evil Revelations Coundown! EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 7:39 pm

Mcghie, a double post? That's a technical foul!

And eff you guys who got it already just cuz of where you live.

Ugh....I'll get mine soon enough. And just hearing about how awesome it is, makes me want it even more. I mean I already knows it's gonna be ace, but now....theres proof.

10 More Days!
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations Coundown!   Resident Evil Revelations Coundown! EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 4:20 am

Spike991 wrote:
Mcghie, a double post? That's a technical foul!

And eff you guys who got it already just cuz of where you live.

Ugh....I'll get mine soon enough. And just hearing about how awesome it is, makes me want it even more. I mean I already knows it's gonna be ace, but now....theres proof.

10 More Days!

I just noticed Sad
how did I manage to double post, must have been caught up in all the excitement of RE:R
Dont worry Spike you will get it eventually, just 10 more painful and agonising days to wait Razz
Back to top Go down
Trichos
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Trichos

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations Coundown!   Resident Evil Revelations Coundown! EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 6:52 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Just a heads up, you should check if you have the version with a typo in it. Apparently that has happened to a small part of the cases so it might be kinda rare.
[Typo Box Image]

No typo possible on my box, the use the RER logo here:
Resident Evil Revelations Coundown! Rer210

I have spottet several mistakes and mistranslations in the manuals, though ("BSSA" instead of "BSAA" and such stuff).

Also: Ew, Jessica has the same dub voice actor as Katherine Heigl (Izzy Stevens from Grey's Anatomy). As if I needed another reason to hate that b*tch...
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations Coundown!   Resident Evil Revelations Coundown! EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 10:43 am

Your game is the same on the side as mine Smile
Instead of being plain text its got the Re:R font and the blue ocean effect behind it.
Jessica really gets on my nerves in this game.
She sounds like the jealous girlfriend type on the first mission with Chris
"so, jill .... was this your ex partner" . "do you trust her more than me"

Shut up and keep focused on the mission you dumb bimbo, Chris never even said anything to instigate that response

This is not a spoiler but if the hunters in this are the same they will be in ORC they will be challenging !
I love them, they can be a pain because they are worthy enemies but damn there so fast and cool.
Back to top Go down
Trichos
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Trichos

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations Coundown!   Resident Evil Revelations Coundown! EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 10:49 am

Mcghie wrote:
Jessica really gets on my nerves in this game.
She sounds like the jealous girlfriend type on the first mission with Chris
"so, jill .... was this your ex partner" . "do you trust her more than me"

Shut up and keep focused on the mission you dumb bimbo, Chris never even said anything to instigate that response[/left]
Honestly, she said that in such a bitchy conspirative tone that I've been suspecting she is a traitor.

Mcghie wrote:
This is not a spoiler but if the hunters in this are the same they will be in ORC they will be challenging !
I love them, they can be a pain because they are worthy enemies but damn there so fast and cool.
Mind you, the Parker/Jessica episode (I assume that's what you refer to with the Hunter love) has been the single crappiest part of the game so far.
I was in absolute awe at the subsequent cutscene, though.

And I love: Emergency call... Maaay... daaaaaaay...
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations Coundown!   Resident Evil Revelations Coundown! EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 11:41 am

She could very well be a traitor, but I cant see here being part of Veltro.
I dont know why she is getting up in arms at the situation, Jill and Chris have history.
There basically best friends and trust each other with there own lives.
Jessica wasn't even in the equation back then.
I'm still playing through to see what's got her so pissed off.
I also hated when she said "typical Chris, always thinking about work" , ehm I wonder why that might be, maybe because YOUR ON A MISSION YOU MORON !

Yes that's the mission I'm on about Smile
I thought it was far to action based and I agree it is the least best part in the game, I just liked the hunters A.I in this game.
Omg that CGI scene was gorgeous, reminded of Degeneration just by the way it looked.
I love that weapon they had, much more cooler than a plain old nuke Razz
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations Coundown!   Resident Evil Revelations Coundown! EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 3:13 am

Guess who just got their copy of RER???!!!

Not me, but I bet somebody in the world did just now.

Otherwise it sounds awesome. Oh, and tons of hate for Jessica. Though she didn't look really appealing to me or anything, just lame, but she sounds kinda annoying, getting between Chris/Jill. That ain't happenin' honey.

What's it now, 9 days...
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations Coundown!   Resident Evil Revelations Coundown! EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 3:46 am

9 more days?!

Time to go the Erik Cartman Route. Freeze myself and wake up 9 days later.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations Coundown!   Resident Evil Revelations Coundown! EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 4:07 am

Mercy wrote:
9 more days?!

Time to go the Erik Cartman Route. Freeze myself and wake up 9 days later.

Alright, I'm right behind you.

And that's no pun intended in case Tri decides to pop back into this thread.

I bet I'll forget all about it til like the last day....
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations Coundown!   Resident Evil Revelations Coundown! EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 4:58 am

Just don't be surprised when a person claiming to be you from the future calls.
Back to top Go down
Trichos
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Trichos

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations Coundown!   Resident Evil Revelations Coundown! EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 5:39 am

Spike991 wrote:
Alright, I'm right behind you.

And that's no pun intended in case Tri decides to pop back into this thread.
Spikester, I don't do those cheap and easy things where I use the same pun twice.

Speaking of things that are cheap and easy: I'm back.
And yes, Jessica is big-time annoying. In any language, I switched to English and Spanish and even French with subs.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations Coundown!   Resident Evil Revelations Coundown! EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:31 am

Yeah she is really annoying on the missions with Chris but when you are playing the action
mission with Parker and Jessica she doesn't really talk that much which is a bonus lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations Coundown!   Resident Evil Revelations Coundown! Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil Revelations Coundown!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next