HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Nintendo 3d and mercs 3d is awesome!! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Nintendo 3d and mercs 3d is awesome!! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Nintendo 3d and mercs 3d is awesome!! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Nintendo 3d and mercs 3d is awesome!! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Nintendo 3d and mercs 3d is awesome!! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Nintendo 3d and mercs 3d is awesome!! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Nintendo 3d and mercs 3d is awesome!! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Nintendo 3d and mercs 3d is awesome!! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Nintendo 3d and mercs 3d is awesome!! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Nintendo 3d and mercs 3d is awesome!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

Nintendo 3d and mercs 3d is awesome!! Empty
PostSubject: Nintendo 3d and mercs 3d is awesome!!   Nintendo 3d and mercs 3d is awesome!! EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 4:07 am

I just bought nintendo 3ds and mercs 3d last dec 29, 11 and the game is very nice. there are tons to do in the game and lots of things to finish and unlock.. like character weapons, medals, costumes and skills. I haven't played duo yet though, cause we haven't any wifi to connect to, and this connection i'm using right now is weak... anyway i'd like to play with you guys if we ever get the chanc. or even just be friends in mii..

anyway, i'm having a hard time with some stages specially doctor salvador with his chainsaw, and it's really disgusting to wath him kill my character in 3D. One of the also annoying enemies there are those ganados, they have very long hp's in the game.. good thing there's rebeccas grenade launcher explosives... well theres alot of things to have fun withn here and i really want to have fun in duo...
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo 3d and mercs 3d is awesome!!   Nintendo 3d and mercs 3d is awesome!! EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 10:02 pm

I completely agree, Nintendo 3d and mercs 3d is awesome!!
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo 3d and mercs 3d is awesome!!   Nintendo 3d and mercs 3d is awesome!! EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 11:52 pm

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spike991 wrote:
I completely agree, Nintendo 3d and mercs 3d is awesome!!

yeah i regret saying that nintendo is for children. the 3ds is very entertsining, and i can't wait to play revelations soon.. so since you have it is it okay if we trade friend codes? i don't have any friends registered yet.. :/

anyway, my friend code is...
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo 3d and mercs 3d is awesome!!   Nintendo 3d and mercs 3d is awesome!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Nintendo 3d and mercs 3d is awesome!!
Page 1 of 1