Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Nintendo RE's.. in 3ds EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Nintendo RE's.. in 3ds EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Nintendo RE's.. in 3ds EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Nintendo RE's.. in 3ds EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Nintendo RE's.. in 3ds EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Nintendo RE's.. in 3ds EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Nintendo RE's.. in 3ds EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Nintendo RE's.. in 3ds EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Nintendo RE's.. in 3ds EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Nintendo RE's.. in 3ds

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

Nintendo RE's.. in 3ds Empty
PostSubject: Nintendo RE's.. in 3ds   Nintendo RE's.. in 3ds EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 10:50 pm

i just thought.. would it be great to have RE zero and remake , UC, DC (since they're all nintendo RE's) released in 3d for the 3DS?
since i least own nintendo RE's, i just wonder what of the features could be lost in the portable that the wii only has?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo RE's.. in 3ds   Nintendo RE's.. in 3ds EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 4:00 am

The Chronicles aren't Nintendo exclusive anymore Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Trichos
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Trichos

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo RE's.. in 3ds   Nintendo RE's.. in 3ds EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 7:10 am

Since I hate rail shooters, I could very well do without the Chronicles. But I'd love to see the REmake or RE0 on my (soon to be purchased) 3DS.
And I don't think any "Wii feature" would have to be lost; whatever the Wiimote allowed you to do, the stylus can do just as well, I'd imagine.
Back to top Go down
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

Playstation Network BrokenWindows

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo RE's.. in 3ds   Nintendo RE's.. in 3ds EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 10:51 am

Unless it wazs highly discounted or changes were mad I wouldnt see the point of buying them for the 3DS. You can purchase all these games for the Wii for like 20 bucks now.
Back to top Go down
Trichos
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Trichos

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo RE's.. in 3ds   Nintendo RE's.. in 3ds EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:51 pm

ChickenHeart wrote:
Unless it was highly discounted or changes were mad I wouldnt see the point of buying them for the 3DS. You can purchase all these games for the Wii for like 20 bucks now.
Sometimes having games for a handheld (plus 3D, whoever cares about that) is the only point in having them for the handheld, regardless of changes.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo RE's.. in 3ds   Nintendo RE's.. in 3ds EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 10:09 pm

Trichos wrote:
ChickenHeart wrote:
Unless it was highly discounted or changes were mad I wouldnt see the point of buying them for the 3DS. You can purchase all these games for the Wii for like 20 bucks now.
Sometimes having games for a handheld (plus 3D, whoever cares about that) is the only point in having them for the handheld, regardless of changes.

Right, I agree. I certainly don't care about the 3D. I just wanted my RE.Smile
Back to top Go down
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo RE's.. in 3ds   Nintendo RE's.. in 3ds EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 10:13 pm

I don't think the 3D has ever actually been used on my 3DS lol. I just wouldn't see the point of paying the full price (40 bucks?) for a game that's already been released on a console(Some of them have been released on the Gamecube AND the Wii). I would rather have an original game than yet another port.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo RE's.. in 3ds   Nintendo RE's.. in 3ds EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 10:48 pm

ChickenHeart wrote:
I don't think the 3D has ever actually been used on my 3DS lol. I just wouldn't see the point of paying the full price (40 bucks?) for a game that's already been released on a console(Some of them have been released on the Gamecube AND the Wii). I would rather have an original game than yet another port.

I always make sure to turn it off.Smile

I mean it's a handheld with pretty impressive graphics and awesome exclusives...I don't need that other frivilous BS like 3D.

Damn, so you and Trichos will both have 3D's. Nice. Still waiting on Mass.
Back to top Go down
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo RE's.. in 3ds   Nintendo RE's.. in 3ds EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 11:04 pm

Yeah I should preorder it so I get the case from Gamestop
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo RE's.. in 3ds   Nintendo RE's.. in 3ds EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 3:59 am

For me it's worth buying since i don't own a wii Smile. But it's an advantage if they'd give a discount.

So 3D is, what i've read, the new generation of gaming. But since i've read all your post about 3D. Yeah who needs it. In fact i was thrilled only for the RE title rather than the 3D features
Back to top Go down
Trichos
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Trichos

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo RE's.. in 3ds   Nintendo RE's.. in 3ds EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 5:16 am

I'm quite annoyed at most things 3D, which is most of the time just a pretense to demand more money (cf. movie tickets). I would care more about it if 3DS games made more creative use of it (e.g. you would miss out on something in 2D, but upon switching to 3D you discover a vent shaft formerly hidden by perspective or something like that) instead of just hoping that people go all: "Wow, ooga ooga, it's 3D, ooga ooga, I iz impresst".
I gotta stop now, otherwise I'll lose my Nintendo fanboy credentials.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo RE's.. in 3ds   Nintendo RE's.. in 3ds EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 10:34 am

I would love to see REmake and Zero for 3DS, even if they weren't 3D. Hopefully RE3 and Code Veronica as well. Don't really care about the Chronicles, but that's just me.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo RE's.. in 3ds   Nintendo RE's.. in 3ds EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 1:34 am

Trichos wrote:
I'm quite annoyed at most things 3D, which is most of the time just a pretense to demand more money (cf. movie tickets). I would care more about it if 3DS games made more creative use of it (e.g. you would miss out on something in 2D, but upon switching to 3D you discover a vent shaft formerly hidden by perspective or something like that) instead of just hoping that people go all: "Wow, ooga ooga, it's 3D, ooga ooga, I iz impresst".

It's not like the DS really did anything extra special with the whole touch sceen thing either..., "ooga ooga touch screen"....

But anyway, same logic I guess. We just deal with those stupid gimmicks for the good stuff. RE, mario kart, etc.Smile
Back to top Go down
Trichos
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Trichos

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo RE's.. in 3ds   Nintendo RE's.. in 3ds EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 6:49 am

Spike991 wrote:
Trichos wrote:

It's not like the DS really did anything extra special with the whole touch sceen thing either... "ooga ooga touch screen"...

But anyway, same logic I guess. We just deal with those stupid gimmicks for the good stuff. RE, mario kart, etc. Smile
Except for a few games like Advance Wars DS or Scribblenauts. And it made some games more convenient and faster, like playing your cards in Yu-Gi-Oh! swiftly by stylus instead of cursoring with the d-pad.
But in general you're right, most games didn't (and don't) go beyond using the second screen as some kind of garbage dump for certain info like maps.

I don't like Mario Kart. I am eternally waiting for a continuation of Konami's Krazy Racers.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo RE's.. in 3ds   Nintendo RE's.. in 3ds EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 10:40 pm

it did make an easier to navigate real time inventory for mercs and revelations compared to re5 which has annoyed me. and that there are certain fun for the touch like from revelation puzzles and games like feel the magic, mario party etc. . The touch screen is no use at old nes downloadable and some ds games like, let's say re deadly silence
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo RE's.. in 3ds   Nintendo RE's.. in 3ds EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 4:43 am

I was just about to finally buy the handheld and suddenly they decide to up the price for almost a 20. That was so much bullshit that I'll just wait for them to lower the price again.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo RE's.. in 3ds   Nintendo RE's.. in 3ds EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 6:07 pm

Trichos wrote:
I don't like Mario Kart. I am eternally waiting for a continuation of Konami's Krazy Racers.

What's your deal? Seriously. Mario Kart is awesome. Pure and simple

@Mass, really? It went up? What to?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo RE's.. in 3ds   Nintendo RE's.. in 3ds EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 2:56 am

Spike991 wrote:
The lowest price was 155€ and suddenly it jumped to 170€. I have no idea why but that's just lame.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo RE's.. in 3ds   Nintendo RE's.. in 3ds EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:46 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
The lowest price was 155€ and suddenly it jumped to 170€. I have no idea why but that's just lame.

Well round these parts, it went from like 250 dollars, to 170....I think it's still like that.

I bought mine used for 160, but the tax made it 170 anyway. Douche.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo RE's.. in 3ds   Nintendo RE's.. in 3ds EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 3:25 am

Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Well round these parts, it went from like 250 dollars, to 170....I think it's still like that.

I bought mine used for 160, but the tax made it 170 anyway. Douche.
Actually that's still less than what it is here. Just checked on a calculator and it seems that 170 dollars translates to 130€, while the 170€ I'd have to pay for it would be equivalent to $220. Which is complete and utter bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo RE's.. in 3ds   Nintendo RE's.. in 3ds Empty

Back to top Go down

Nintendo RE's.. in 3ds
Page 1 of 1