HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post)

Go down 
+11
AgentZero
Trichos
Yoshi
nekronuke
The Knife
chocotricks
Mass Distraction
Sargent D
NiteKrawler
PAULSAMSON
Godzilla90s
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post)   NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 3:04 pm

What many others here have said, you really shouldn't read into this dream stuff. Though it does seem as though dreams represent something you want. Or at least mine do most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post)   NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:57 pm

chocotricks wrote:
Rape her if shes there in the morning she loves you if your in jail the next day it was never meant to be
I'm gonna with that too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
Godzilla90s
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Godzilla90s

Playstation Network Lastgeicocaveman

PostSubject: Re: NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post)   NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 6:12 pm

last monday cuza the new simester we got new places to chill whenever the teacher tells us to get into our squads (now im right behind her) the teacher said to get to know everyone around you so when she got to me she was just about to say something like her mouth opened but then just turned around. i know wtf.

i smiled at her on friday but because of my shitstain eyesight i couldent tell weather or not if she smiled back but i know that she was looking directly at me when i did.

what she did today pissed me the fuck off, the new thing that shes doin is pulling up her pants and pulling her shirt down cuz im right behind her and shes aware of that obviously. so i texted another girl i know ( just a friend lol) about that and she said that girls do that cuz they dont want some guy they dont like looking at their ass. what a coinsidence 1 school day after i smiled at her.. but she still looked at me whenever she could during class. whatever fuck it. had a great day goin for me then that just shit all over it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post)   NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:35 pm

Godzilla, have you considered the possibility that she doesn't like you because she thinks you are obsessed with her?
No offense.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Zombie
Zombie
Yoshi

Playstation Network PinkYoshi06 (I think)

PostSubject: Re: NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post)   NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:02 pm

I think it's time to move on
Back to top Go down
http://journeyofphoenix06.blogspot.com/
Godzilla90s
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Godzilla90s

PostSubject: Re: NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post)   NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:14 pm

@保守的な yes, as funny as it sounds. maybe not. i jus never had a gf thats why im not clear on exactly what could be a good or bad thing bro. but jus think about it u smile at a cute girl then the next schoolday she starts to pull her shirt down and her pants up infront of you and laugh at whenever someother hotshot says in class even if its the most stupidest thing ever (btw thats something else she did today AND THE GUY WAS A NERD!!!!!). from my perspective i feel that she is jus tryin to piss me off now.

and yoshi.. maybe ur right
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post)   NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:26 pm

Or perhaps she is just playing hard to get and trying to make you jealous.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post)   NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:33 pm

How do you know shes just not pulling up her pants? I pull up my pants and down my shirt like that too....lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post)   NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:47 pm

Chocotricks is actually the girl the OP likes, but neither of them suspect they are both members here.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Zombie
Zombie
Yoshi

Playstation Network PinkYoshi06 (I think)

PostSubject: Re: NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post)   NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:03 pm

保守的な wrote:
Chocotricks is actually the girl the OP likes, but neither of them suspect they are both members here.

Surprised

Well there's something else in common.. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://journeyofphoenix06.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post)   NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:17 pm

I too pull my skirt down all the time.

Wait a second...
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post)   NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 2:46 am

Reverse the pulling of each item of clothing. Then you got yourself a partayyyyy.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post)   NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 8:01 am

Well unless that girl is a guy then thats impossible LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post)   NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 10:18 am

Oh he said "pull her shirt down" somehow I misread that in both the OP's and chocotrick's posts as "pulled her skirt down."
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

PostSubject: Re: NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post)   NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 1:27 pm

Ohhh dude this is what it was like for me too, yeah I was quite literally obessed with this girl once and.....yeah lets end it there. >.>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post)   NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 1:36 pm

Sargent D wrote:
Ohhh dude this is what it was like for me too, yeah I was quite literally obessed with this girl once and.....yeah lets end it there. >.>
I totally obsessed over a girl once too, for like months. Also not going to get into it...
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

PostSubject: Re: NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post)   NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 1:40 pm

I was obsessed with this girl for like 2 years. It's like an addiction man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post)   NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 9:19 am

Hey Godzilla, I was just wondering how things are going? You haven't given us an update in some time now.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post)   NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 12:10 am

Godzilla90s wrote:
@保守的な yes, as funny as it sounds. maybe not. i jus never had a gf thats why im not clear on exactly what could be a good or bad thing bro. but jus think about it u smile at a cute girl then the next schoolday she starts to pull her shirt down and her pants up infront of you and laugh at whenever someother hotshot says in class even if its the most stupidest thing ever (btw thats something else she did today AND THE GUY WAS A NERD!!!!!). from my perspective i feel that she is jus tryin to piss me off now.

Heres the deal dude. Ive been in your position, the exact same thing, chick gives you mixed signals, one day flirty, another distant, you totally have feelings for her but dont know what to do, so im gonna give you some harsh advice. What youve done by not making your move (not saying you should know, your young, youlllearn) is your making the attraction fade. Your letting time pass. Like many posted above, girls are emotional in relationships, its not what you say to them or what you talk about, its HOW you do it and how you make her feel.

Instead of waiting for the right moment, you gotta just man up, approach her, and talk on autopilot. Tell her what you think, that shes pretty, you think shes cute and shes been acting weird!girls love honesty and confidence, and can smell bullshit a mile away.But I suggest you do that. Dont ask her if she likes you. Thats for chumps, its needy, and if you feel you guys have been vibing it probably means shes been flirting too, so by asking her if she likes you is really putting yourself in a dumb position.

You have to be honest, and never be too serious. Girls love fun guys, especially at your age. Dont make a big deal. Tell her, the two sexy albanians in school should totally hang out more, dont you agree?and smile!!put her at ease, so shes comfortable. If you like this girl and want her as your girlfirend, you gotta make the moves, let her know, but not by telling her, but by your actions. Hug her, kiss her on the cheeks, if she tells you to back off or something, keep it under control and tell her, well you are honestly very pretty, what do you expect?and laugh it off in a casual way.

But the only way your gonna avoid this limbo and torture of always seeing her and never knowing is by putting the moves on her. Think about it like this: she WANTS you to put the moves on her, thats why she flirts. Man up, and go get her!its a WIN or LOSS situattion. There is no medium. its go big or go home. I suggest you go big! I hope that helps man, be sure to tell us how it went Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post)   NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 10:15 am

00biohazard wrote:
Godzilla90s wrote:

Heres the deal dude. Ive been in your position, the exact same thing, chick gives you mixed signals, one day flirty, another distant, you totally have feelings for her but dont know what to do, so im gonna give you some harsh advice. What youve done by not making your move (not saying you should know, your young, youlllearn) is your making the attraction fade. Your letting time pass. Like many posted above, girls are emotional in relationships, its not what you say to them or what you talk about, its HOW you do it and how you make her feel.

Instead of waiting for the right moment, you gotta just man up, approach her, and talk on autopilot. Tell her what you think, that shes pretty, you think shes cute and shes been acting weird!girls love honesty and confidence, and can smell bullshit a mile away.But I suggest you do that. Dont ask her if she likes you. Thats for chumps, its needy, and if you feel you guys have been vibing it probably means shes been flirting too, so by asking her if she likes you is really putting yourself in a dumb position.

You have to be honest, and never be too serious. Girls love fun guys, especially at your age. Dont make a big deal. Tell her, the two sexy albanians in school should totally hang out more, dont you agree?and smile!!put her at ease, so shes comfortable. If you like this girl and want her as your girlfirend, you gotta make the moves, let her know, but not by telling her, but by your actions. Hug her, kiss her on the cheeks, if she tells you to back off or something, keep it under control and tell her, well you are honestly very pretty, what do you expect?and laugh it off in a casual way.

But the only way your gonna avoid this limbo and torture of always seeing her and never knowing is by putting the moves on her. Think about it like this: she WANTS you to put the moves on her, thats why she flirts. Man up, and go get her!its a WIN or LOSS situattion. There is no medium. its go big or go home. I suggest you go big! I hope that helps man, be sure to tell us how it went Wink

Best reply thus far, I think your advice will help me in the future as well, not just the OP.
Back to top Go down
Godzilla90s
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Godzilla90s

PostSubject: Re: NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post)   NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 10:56 pm

保守的な wrote:
Hey Godzilla, I was just wondering how things are going? You haven't given us an update in some time now.

well just the same shit flirts with the nerd, laughs at the most stupidest shit he does, like if he burps... she'll laugh her ass off at that. i know wow. and some days she never looks at me, others she looks at me most of the class period staring at me.

over the weeks with no updates i went to some friends houses, (2 of witch i felt confortable enough to talk about this) and one of who is also in the class where i see the girl i like said that she doesent take me seriously and that she doesent like me. and my other friend said that she sounds like a total bitch and just forget her and find someone else.

00biohazard wrote:
Godzilla90s wrote:

daaamn thats some top of the line advice. ill see if i can make my move but i kinda lost some confidence after what my friends said. but whatever i guess i just have to stop being such a pussy and do something or as you said as time goes by im letting the attraction fade. so i GOTTA do something.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post)   NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 10:10 am

First of all, the pulling the pants up and pulling the shirt down could
also mean that she is trying to make you look at her ass. And when
girls pull/straighten out their shirts. It means that she wants you to
look at her- bumps. '_'

Why I know this? There was a guy who supposedly liked me, and I
didn't know how to confirm it by body language. So, my two good friends
at school helped me out by telling me to do the thing I wrote above.
I noticed that when they invited me out with their boyfriends and love
interests. They always did that, every 15 minutes. And their pants didn't
even need pulling up and everything.

So I went and did this tactic, it was awkward. But you have to understand, I
NEEDED to know. And it turned out that he did like me because he was the only one
who noticed I did that '-'..

ABOUT this girl you are on about. I would try to not look at her, if you can help it,
during class time. This will confuse her and urge her to converse with you.

About the nerd you were talking about, she was just probably using HIM to get
your attention. Because she apparently knows that the nerd is out of her league,
and you also know that. So your attention is driven towards whatever they are
doing because you find it impossible?

Like the others, you should really try just talking to her in private. Go up to her
and take her away from her friends.

The dreams: They do mean something. I had a dream about my Ex once, and it
was weird because I never expected it. He saved me from getting shot with an
arrow (not to the knee) from a girl who liked him '____'. The next day he wanted
to add me on Facebook.
It really depends on how you feel in that dream. The happier you feel.
More happy things will happen for you. blablabla
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post)   NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 11:27 am

Do you know what I always do when I need girl advice?

I post about it on a Resident Evil forum. Just kidding.

Sounds like you should just move on, there are plenty of fish out there, Godzilla.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post)   NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:26 pm

Methsia wrote:

arrow (not to the knee) from a girl who liked him '____'. The next day he wanted
to add me on Facebook.
More happy things will happen for you. blablabla[/b]

Bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post)   NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 2:20 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Methsia wrote:

to add me on Facebook.
More happy things will happen for you. blablabla[/b]

Bullshit.

I wish it was. But it wasn't. I don't mean to say that dreams come true in
some way. PLEASE don't make me explain the Law of Attraction.
I'm so tired of doing that Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post)   NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next