HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post) EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post) EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post) EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post) EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post)

Go down 
+11
AgentZero
Trichos
Yoshi
nekronuke
The Knife
chocotricks
Mass Distraction
Sargent D
NiteKrawler
PAULSAMSON
Godzilla90s
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Godzilla90s
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Godzilla90s

Playstation Network Lastgeicocaveman

NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post) Empty
PostSubject: NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post)   NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post) EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 3:29 pm

ok so there is this one girl i like at school who is in my lounge and gym period 7th and 9th. and so we first talked about 2 months ago it was in gym class beacause she was talking to her friend and she said something about being albanian, then i turned around and told her im albanian too and she got real exited so then we started talking about wat part are you from, do you speak the language, etc then we had to go... we did not talk to eachother until about a week later when we were running outside again in gym class. i was with 3 of my friends and when i saw her running by herself i ditched my guys and i went up to talk to her. now we had a real good conversation, we talked about our teeth and how i got my braces off and a buncha other shit i forgot then when u get to the teacher ur supposed to do 10 pushups and 10 crunches so. when we got to her we both did 10 pushups but she doesent have to do the 10 crunches beacause shes sick (i forgot wat she had) so anyway when i was doing my crunches she just walked off and dident even wait for me, then when i finished my crunches i jogged up to her, and when i was about to start talking to her again she shifted off and clinged to her friends?! wtf. after a very engaging conversation she just ditches me like that. so a day or 2 after that in gym we had to break up into groups and i ended up with her, her friend, and some nerd. we talked good. but then at the end of class when we were walking out i told her " see ya tomarrow " and she just made a helpless smile and walked away. since then we never talked just looked at eachother.

now after tellin u guys all of this you would propably think that she doesent like me but here are some reasons why i think that she does

1) she made me jealous twice. once was when i was talking to my friends in gym when we were standing out in the hall and i saw her talking to some shithead but she was facing and looking at me... sooo idk. and the second time is when i was running on the track with 2 friends and she got into a conversation with one of my friends she was laughing, smiling, (this one drove me NUTS)

2) i had a dream where i was in the cafertera at my school and i saw her eating by herself at a lunch table so i went up to her and in a weird tone i said her name, she gave me a cold stare then went back to eating then i said her name in a normal way and so we started talking about a relationship and she wispered into my ear " i like somebody else " then i started crying and i woke up.

now my mom is a dream reader so i ask her:

Q: what does it mean to cry in your dream?

A: you will be happy in real life.

Q: is whatever happens in your dream gunna happen in real life?

A: whatever happens in your dream the oppisite is going to happen in real life (so how she said she likes someone else... make that oppisite and yeah.)

Q: what does it mean if a girl has black eye liner on ( ive had more dreams with her in it and in almost all of them she has black eye liner and yes in this one she did)

A: that person is going to be stressed out.

3) last monday she walked past me REAL slow and from what i know a girl likes you if she tries to make you notice her. and that week she on somedays she has been looking at me alot somedays (like today) she did not look at me.

so i need help on wat i should do. do you think she likes me? need advice plz help. and thank you for reading everything above
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post)   NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post) EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 6:57 pm

shit, that takes me back...
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post)   NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post) EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 1:30 pm

I'm not really going to get into the dream reading stuff because that is just plain asinine. But through the years I have honed a top secret way to tell if a girl likes you. Ask her.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post)   NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post) EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 1:46 pm

Wow I can relate to this in many ways. :\
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post)   NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post) EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 1:52 pm

I know only one way to be sure. Ask her out.

I wouldn't take that dream reading as factual evidence, though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post)   NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post) EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 4:33 pm

Well to find out you have to find the armor key and then fight a giant snake and solve some puzzles and make your way down to a secret lab and there on a computer will be a link redirecting you to nites post. Good luck Wink
Back to top Go down
Godzilla90s
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Godzilla90s

PostSubject: Re: NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post)   NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post) EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 2:41 pm

yesterday when we were leaving gym, she held the door for me on our way out and i said "thanks" she just smiled and went to her friend.

today i fucked up REAL bad Evil or Very Mad after gym i was waiting for my bois and i saw her and her friend just chilling near some bike that belonged to the school in the fieldhouse and i pussied out and dident talk to her, that was the perfect god given opportunity and i blew it Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now responding to the comments...

i see asking a girl is the best way to find out weather if she likes you or not but the problem is that she is always near a friend... lounge she sits in a table with 2 other girls and like 6 guys so im fucked there but in gym she always has her friend with her.

so you guys think that i should just say fuck it and still talk to her as if she was alone even when shes with a friend??? cause it looks like its come down to that cause shes never alone
Back to top Go down
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

Playstation Network wazoo1875

PostSubject: Re: NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post)   NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post) EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 3:05 pm

Murder all of her friends and associates. That way she is alone.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post)   NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post) EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 3:41 pm

The Knife wrote:
She'd be vulnerable too! It's your chance!

Ahem... But really, there's no shame in asking her. If that doesn't work out just move on like a boss, life's full of opportunities.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post)   NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post) EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 6:51 pm

LOL KNIFE, anyway as much as that could work .....no LOL.

Just ask yourself do I want to be alone forever? AM I MAN ENOUGH? and if she says no just be like WELL FUCK HER BITCH AINT GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME ANYWAY......lol but umm ya. I think one of your worries is The face if she says no you still have to see her everyday which can be awkward. Like I been thinking about doing the same thing with this girl from work, but if she says no.....then id just be at work like......sup.....LOL. Anyway I'm a bitch when it comes to that. DO YOU WANT TO BE A BITCH TOO? NO! SO DO IT!

If you do it, I may also do It. Hows that sound LOL that may is not super assuring I know but Ill try.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post)   NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post) EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 8:13 pm

The Knife wrote:
Ah damnit you beat me to it. Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

Playstation Network wazoo1875

PostSubject: Re: NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post)   NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post) EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 5:34 am

And even if she does say no... you don't need a GF to be happy in life. That's why Capcom made RE. Or you could just get a pet.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post)   NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post) EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 3:23 pm

A ZOMBIE PET
Back to top Go down
Godzilla90s
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Godzilla90s

PostSubject: Re: NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post)   NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 9:06 pm

updates:

shit before winter break. when we were leaving gym class i was walking out with my friends and she held the door for me. i said "thanks" then she ran up to her friend in a girly way. other than that during class on somedays we would stare at eachother somedays we wouldent. its fucked up i know.

now im with nite and mass with the dream reading, its probly a bunch of bull but over winter break i had 2 wierd dreams with her in it i thought i should share em with u guys:

1) i had her in my arms and i think that there was some kind of dialog but i forgot the exact words. i recall her saying "love" to me but i forgot weather if she said " i love you" or "i dont love you"

2) i was in the school library and i saw her walking with a friend, i didnt see her face but i knew it was her, she was wearing all black and she was walking like a dike.

one thing i noticed is that in all of my dreams i see evidence to show that she'll be stressed in reality and since shes showin up in MY dreams maybe shes stressed out about me?????? i got no idea and then again the dream reading is not something to rely on 100%.

anyway winter break is over and those 2 weeks off are over. so now we're back at achool. so its been 4 days and all thats been going on is staring at eachother here and there but i keep pussing out to talk to her, its driving me nuts.

chocotricks wrote:
Just ask yourself do I want to be alone forever? AM I MAN ENOUGH? and if she says no just be like WELL FUCK HER BITCH AINT GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME ANYWAY......lol but umm ya. I think one of your worries is The face if she says no you still have to see her everyday which can be awkward. Like I been thinking about doing the same thing with this girl from work, but if she says no.....then id just be at work like......sup.....LOL. Anyway I'm a bitch when it comes to that. DO YOU WANT TO BE A BITCH TOO? NO! SO DO IT!

If you do it, I may also do It. Hows that sound LOL that may is not super assuring I know but Ill try.

u know whats the real problem bro? being nearvous to go up and talk to her is a part of it but the real problem is her reaction, i dont want her to shine me off beacause i got no idea weather if she likes me back. whenever i see her i feel as if there is just some inferiority in her, like she doesent like me at all. i have no concrete awnser to where that is exactly coming from. and i talked to 2 friends about all this and after giving them all the details they both said that she likes me but now im having second thoughts and maybe they told me that just to get my hopes up beacause they both know that i never had a GF.. plus everything else that happened between me and her i donno. what do you guys think? do YOU think after reading all this think that she likes me? since i keep bitchin out u think i should try talkin to my friends to see if one of em knows her and could get her close to me? or stick with the idea of going up to her to ask if she likes me? let me kno.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post)   NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:29 pm

1. Stop fucking around with that dream reading bullshit.

2. If you want to know if she likes you, man up and ask. Don't hide behind your friends. That's pathetic.

3. ????

4. Profit.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post)   NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post) EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 3:38 am

I have dreams of various people all the time. Has it ever meant anything other than being a figment of my mind? No. If I'd make that big of a deal of my nightmares I'd be pretty messed up.

You know, before I started dating with my last GF we used to look at each other a lot during school. I don't think it's weird. It's more like a sign of affection, I guess.

I'd advise you just go up to her and ask her out. Something like the movies, whatever floats your boat.
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post)   NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post) EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 10:55 am

if you really want to know if she likes you, tweak her left nipple, hard.

i kid, dude just ask her out. seriously, yourea kid, got nothing to lost by doing so
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post)   NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post) EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:26 am

Rape her if shes there in the morning she loves you if your in jail the next day it was never meant to be
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post)   NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post) EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:34 am

chocotricks wrote:
Rape her if shes there in the morning she loves you if your in jail the next day it was never meant to be
thats a bit over the line :/
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Zombie
Zombie
Yoshi

Playstation Network PinkYoshi06 (I think)

PostSubject: Re: NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post)   NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post) EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:21 pm

This is the honest truth (and I know this for a fact because I'm a girl)...we are downright fucking complicated. Maybe not all girls, but the majority and that includes your friend there.

There are a few reasons we are:
1. And this probably pertains to your situation: Girls are, by nature, more emotional when it comes to relationships. She isn't direct with you because she could be scared of either getting into a relationship or being rejected. (In your case probably the first situation)
2. We have this strange notion that keeping you at bay keeps you interested. For example, in all my past relationships when things got serious I pulled away. Granted there is trust issues and other crap there but every girl is different in their own complicated emotional way.

My opinion, it sounds like she likes you. If she didn't like you she wouldn't talk to you. Granted she didn't wait for you, maybe she's just ill mannered. Anyways, the only way you are going to know if she likes you and wants to date is if you ask her, to which she will probably give you a complicated maybe type answer, but go for it.

I would say if you don't want to ask her in front of her friends at least ask for her number. Then you can ask her more privately. Or better yet you could get to know her a little better first and then ask her.

If you ask be prepared for rejection and move on. And if you get the friend zone well that really sucks. I've been there and it's no fun.

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
http://journeyofphoenix06.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post)   NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post) EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:26 am

Show her this thread, that is all.
Back to top Go down
Trichos
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Trichos

PostSubject: Re: NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post)   NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post) EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:36 am

保守的な wrote:
Show her this thread, that is all.
Second that, that would show her the sincerity of your feelings.
Back to top Go down
AgentZero
Zombie
Zombie
AgentZero

PostSubject: Re: NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post)   NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post) EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:49 am

Dude just ask her it seems she likes you.
Its really not that hard the first time is really hard to get through but once you ask the first girl out it gets so much easier to ask the next. And while I have been rejected by every girl I asked since I have asked three It is not hard at all.
But that maybe cause none of them have said yes.
But any way I'm sure you don't want to here about my unsuccesful love life
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post)   NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post) EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:54 am

Just ask her if she likes you as others have said. And Kris is right, it gets easier after the first time. And if she doesn't like you then find someone else, there is no rush. Most of us here have probably been rejected at least once.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Zombie
Zombie
Yoshi

Playstation Network PinkYoshi06 (I think)

PostSubject: Re: NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post)   NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post) EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 2:36 pm

保守的な wrote:
Just ask her if she likes you as others have said. And Kris is right, it gets easier after the first time. And if she doesn't like you then find someone else, there is no rush. Most of us here have probably been rejected at least once.

Yeah I agree as well and I wouldn't read into your dreams as much, it's courage that's going to get you to ask not your dreams.
Back to top Go down
http://journeyofphoenix06.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post)   NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post) Empty

Back to top Go down

NEED girl advice. HELP ME!!! (warning long post)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next