HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil Revelations: Video Preview by IGN EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil Revelations: Video Preview by IGN EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil Revelations: Video Preview by IGN EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil Revelations: Video Preview by IGN EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil Revelations: Video Preview by IGN EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil Revelations: Video Preview by IGN EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil Revelations: Video Preview by IGN EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil Revelations: Video Preview by IGN EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil Revelations: Video Preview by IGN EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil Revelations: Video Preview by IGN

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
HUNK'syouruncle
Zombie
Zombie
HUNK'syouruncle

Playstation Network h1432nic

Resident Evil Revelations: Video Preview by IGN Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil Revelations: Video Preview by IGN   Resident Evil Revelations: Video Preview by IGN EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 12:51 am

I really want this game. btw Does anyone know the Australian release date?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations: Video Preview by IGN   Resident Evil Revelations: Video Preview by IGN EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 4:30 am

I can't bring myself to watch any previews or reviews of IGN...

Right now the Australian release date is just TBA 2012.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations: Video Preview by IGN   Resident Evil Revelations: Video Preview by IGN EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 8:59 am

Yeah, IGN is pretty crap. They are throwing 10s all over the place. Uncharted 3 was pretty good, but totally not perfect. Not even close.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations: Video Preview by IGN   Resident Evil Revelations: Video Preview by IGN EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 11:52 am

I prefer to wait for games instead of watching company's going through the story because they usually give away spoilers and that pisses me off
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations: Video Preview by IGN   Resident Evil Revelations: Video Preview by IGN EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 12:42 pm

ThomVD wrote:
Yeah, IGN is pretty crap. They are throwing 10s all over the place. Uncharted 3 was pretty good, but totally not perfect. Not even close.
They didn't give Uncharted 3 a 10.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations: Video Preview by IGN   Resident Evil Revelations: Video Preview by IGN EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 12:47 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
ThomVD wrote:

http://uk.ps3.ign.com/objects/094/094314.html
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations: Video Preview by IGN   Resident Evil Revelations: Video Preview by IGN EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 12:53 pm

ThomVD wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
ThomVD wrote:

http://uk.ps3.ign.com/objects/094/094314.html
It was Game Informer I was thinking of, my bad. silent
Back to top Go down
HUNK'syouruncle
Zombie
Zombie
HUNK'syouruncle

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations: Video Preview by IGN   Resident Evil Revelations: Video Preview by IGN EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 2:17 pm

I agree, Uncharted 3 was pretty damn good but it wasn't much different from the 2nd one. If Naughty Dog are gonna make an Uncharted 4 then they should change how the game will play and the action scenes should be original and creative. I still think that Arkham City is the best game of this year, that deserves a 10. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations: Video Preview by IGN   Resident Evil Revelations: Video Preview by IGN EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 11:43 pm

HUNK'syouruncle wrote:
If Naughty Dog are gonna make an Uncharted 4 then they should change how the game will play and the action scenes should be original and creative.
No, they shouldn't. Uncharted's formula works just fine the way it is and it doesn't need to play any differently. If one finds it too similar to Among Thieves, then don't get it. Simple as that.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations: Video Preview by IGN   Resident Evil Revelations: Video Preview by IGN EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 3:32 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
HUNK'syouruncle wrote:
If Naughty Dog are gonna make an Uncharted 4 then they should change how the game will play and the action scenes should be original and creative.
No, they shouldn't. Uncharted's formula works just fine the way it is and it doesn't need to play any differently. If one finds it too similar to Among Thieves, then don't get it. Simple as that.
Or just go for Last of US. That should be different enough.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
HUNK'syouruncle
Zombie
Zombie
HUNK'syouruncle

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations: Video Preview by IGN   Resident Evil Revelations: Video Preview by IGN EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 4:05 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
HUNK'syouruncle wrote:

Okay i take some of that back. Uncharted's formula does work fine but the action scenes in U3 were similar to the ones in U2. But they should add new action ideas. Like the horseback scene in Drake's Deception, that reminded me of The Last Crusade. The one on the PS Vita looks pretty good, the only thing i'm not looking forward to is that it's not developed by Naugthy Dog.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations: Video Preview by IGN   Resident Evil Revelations: Video Preview by IGN EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 7:38 pm

HUNK'syouruncle wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
HUNK'syouruncle wrote:

Okay i take some of that back. Uncharted's formula does work fine but the action scenes in U3 were similar to the ones in U2.
So the action scenes are the only thing about Uncharted that interests you? I could personally care less about them since the gameplay and story are what interests me.
Back to top Go down
HUNK'syouruncle
Zombie
Zombie
HUNK'syouruncle

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations: Video Preview by IGN   Resident Evil Revelations: Video Preview by IGN EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 8:00 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
HUNK'syouruncle wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
HUNK'syouruncle wrote:

Okay i take some of that back. Uncharted's formula does work fine but the action scenes in U3 were similar to the ones in U2.
So the action scenes are the only thing about Uncharted that interests you? I could personally care less about them since the gameplay and story are what interests me.

You misinterpreted what i said. I never said that the action scenes are the only thing that interest me, i said that they're the only thing that needs changing. I do like the story of Uncharted 3 and the previous installments plot. The story is amazing but the action is what fuels it, or maybe its the other way around. You know hwhat? I take back everything i said. The formula works fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations: Video Preview by IGN   Resident Evil Revelations: Video Preview by IGN Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil Revelations: Video Preview by IGN
Page 1 of 1