HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 6 First Look Preview -- The New Residents Meet the New Evils EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 6 First Look Preview -- The New Residents Meet the New Evils EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 6 First Look Preview -- The New Residents Meet the New Evils EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 6 First Look Preview -- The New Residents Meet the New Evils EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 6 First Look Preview -- The New Residents Meet the New Evils EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 6 First Look Preview -- The New Residents Meet the New Evils EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 6 First Look Preview -- The New Residents Meet the New Evils EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 6 First Look Preview -- The New Residents Meet the New Evils EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 6 First Look Preview -- The New Residents Meet the New Evils EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 6 First Look Preview -- The New Residents Meet the New Evils

Go down 
+2
RE Psycho
ChrisSherry
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

Resident Evil 6 First Look Preview -- The New Residents Meet the New Evils Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil 6 First Look Preview -- The New Residents Meet the New Evils   Resident Evil 6 First Look Preview -- The New Residents Meet the New Evils EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 6:46 pm

http://www.g4tv.com/games/xbox-360/65872/resident-evil-6/articles/77031/resident-evil-6-first-look-preview-the-new-residents-meet-the-new-evils/

Video inside the link. I couldn't figure out how to post the video here since it's not a Youtube video.
Back to top Go down
RE Psycho
Cerberus
Cerberus
RE Psycho

Resident Evil 6 First Look Preview -- The New Residents Meet the New Evils Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 First Look Preview -- The New Residents Meet the New Evils   Resident Evil 6 First Look Preview -- The New Residents Meet the New Evils EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 9:50 pm

They moved the release date up a month to October 2...GREAT NEWS! Very Happy

What year does this game take place? I ask because in the second video Leon uses a VCR.
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 First Look Preview -- The New Residents Meet the New Evils   Resident Evil 6 First Look Preview -- The New Residents Meet the New Evils EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 10:43 pm

I know, I'm excited!
and I heard it takes place in 2013.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 First Look Preview -- The New Residents Meet the New Evils   Resident Evil 6 First Look Preview -- The New Residents Meet the New Evils EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 4:14 am

RE Psycho wrote:
What year does this game take place? I ask because in the second video Leon uses a VCR.
It takes place in 2013. I personally use the VCR every now and then myself Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 First Look Preview -- The New Residents Meet the New Evils   Resident Evil 6 First Look Preview -- The New Residents Meet the New Evils EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 4:21 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
RE Psycho wrote:
It takes place in 2013. I personally use the VCR every now and then myself Razz

Ahhh VCRs those old antiques now a days. We have a DVD/VCR combo we still use.
Maybe Leon wanted to seem like a smarty and use the old thing for some giggles. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 First Look Preview -- The New Residents Meet the New Evils   Resident Evil 6 First Look Preview -- The New Residents Meet the New Evils EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:07 pm

I think VCRs and cassette tapes are the shit, the bioterroism group in the game gets a thumbs up from me for still using a VHS tape. cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 First Look Preview -- The New Residents Meet the New Evils   Resident Evil 6 First Look Preview -- The New Residents Meet the New Evils EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:10 pm

I'm glad I am not the only one that got a kick out of Leon using a VCR Smile
Good old Resident Evil Wink
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 First Look Preview -- The New Residents Meet the New Evils   Resident Evil 6 First Look Preview -- The New Residents Meet the New Evils EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:25 pm

I didn't even think about it too much Very Happy It just felt natural to see him push the VHS tape in.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 First Look Preview -- The New Residents Meet the New Evils   Resident Evil 6 First Look Preview -- The New Residents Meet the New Evils EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:26 pm

Actually, VHS Tapes are ideal for security video. They're cheaper than DVD and easy to file.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 First Look Preview -- The New Residents Meet the New Evils   Resident Evil 6 First Look Preview -- The New Residents Meet the New Evils EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:31 pm

Mercy wrote:
Actually, VHS Tapes are ideal for security video. They're cheaper than DVD and easy to file.
They should be. Still, in stores they are horribly expensive. At least around here. You can get six empty DVDs for the price of one VHS tape.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 First Look Preview -- The New Residents Meet the New Evils   Resident Evil 6 First Look Preview -- The New Residents Meet the New Evils EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:31 pm

Mercy wrote:
I always thought they cost more than DVDs.
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 First Look Preview -- The New Residents Meet the New Evils   Resident Evil 6 First Look Preview -- The New Residents Meet the New Evils EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:33 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Mercy wrote:
They should be. Still, in stores they are horribly expensive. At least around here. You can get six empty DVDs for the price of one VHS tape.
Must be a different reason. To the Internet!

EDIT: Time Lapse is easier on VHS; unfortuneately security has to change tapes every 24 hours. Also some security is set in their ways and don't want to change to digital video. It can also never be corrupted since its a hard copy unless it is destroyed or a magnetic force is applied to it.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 First Look Preview -- The New Residents Meet the New Evils   Resident Evil 6 First Look Preview -- The New Residents Meet the New Evils EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 3:39 pm

Do tell us when you come back from that journey with some information.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 First Look Preview -- The New Residents Meet the New Evils   Resident Evil 6 First Look Preview -- The New Residents Meet the New Evils Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 6 First Look Preview -- The New Residents Meet the New Evils
Page 1 of 1