Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Worst deaths - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Worst deaths - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Worst deaths - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Worst deaths - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Worst deaths - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Worst deaths - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Worst deaths - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Worst deaths - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Worst deaths - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Worst deaths

Go down 
+11
The Knife
chocotricks
Bub537
Sargent D
Spike991
ZombiePrincess
RaviorStygian
Mass Distraction
TeRoR KiD
Cyberote
Monster Mash
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

Worst deaths - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst deaths   Worst deaths - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 4:55 pm

Spike991 wrote:
My favorite death is getting killed by those roaches in the vent as sherry in re2.

i hate sherry.

how long did that take you ? lol
I dont know my worst but thinking nosferatu is far away when your scoped in on the rifle and
BAM pimped slapped off the roof like a cheap hoe
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Worst deaths   Worst deaths - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 5:44 pm

Mcghie wrote:
BAM pimped slapped off the roof like a cheap hoe [/left][/i]

The very words i live by. seriously, i might have to put that in my sig or something, its sheer brilliance.

and its a kinda slow death....i didnt even realize it was gonna happen. i wasnt mashing buttons much when they all jumped on me, thinking they would get off in a second, allowing me to escape, but they didnt and i died.

i also hadnt saved at all....super annoying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Adaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!   Worst deaths - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 4:40 am

For me, and the one that springs to mind str8 away, is when Leon and Ada have their first embrace in RE:2, and then she falls over the side of the bridge!! OOPS! Poor sod has been through all that killing, running and being scared, and all he want's is a hug from some stranger, then she goes and throws herself off a bridge.
I know it's not really a "Death" as she come's back in future RE's but still, for that time in the game you are lead to believe that she's a gonna!!

Another one is in Veronica x with that yellowie, brown monster, zombie thing, that can stretch it's arms. When it get's hold of Claire and squashes her head....POP! lol

Sick really ain't it. But we as the consumer love it, lol.
Back to top Go down
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

Playstation Network wazoo1875

PostSubject: Re: Worst deaths   Worst deaths - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 5:50 am

evan_m83 wrote:
For me, and the one that springs to mind str8 away, is when Leon and Ada have their first embrace in RE:2, and then she falls over the side of the bridge!! OOPS! Poor sod has been through all that killing, running and being scared, and all he want's is a hug from some stranger, then she goes and throws herself off a bridge.
I know it's not really a "Death" as she come's back in future RE's but still, for that time in the game you are lead to believe that she's a gonna!!

Another one is in Veronica x with that yellowie, brown monster, zombie thing, that can stretch it's arms. When it get's hold of Claire and squashes her head....POP! lol

Sick really ain't it. But we as the consumer love it, lol.

Bandersnatches. They're easily taken care of with the Bowgun.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Worst deaths   Worst deaths - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 8:42 am

Spike991 wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
BAM pimped slapped off the roof like a cheap hoe [/left][/i]

The very words i live by. seriously, i might have to put that in my sig or something, its sheer brilliance.

and its a kinda slow death....i didnt even realize it was gonna happen. i wasnt mashing buttons much when they all jumped on me, thinking they would get off in a second, allowing me to escape, but they didnt and i died.

lol feel free
Also I ussualy mash buttons when things latch on to me in residen evil so I didnt really know they could kill you
I thought they were just there for the gross factor and to slow you down lol
I want to try that now, sounds fun skilling sherry with cockroaches lol
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Worst deaths   Worst deaths - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 4:36 pm

Oh yeah its so fun, i never want to do it again.
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: Worst deaths   Worst deaths - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 2:34 am

Spike991 wrote:

Of course you didn't.... -_-
Back to top Go down
Residentevil521
Cerberus
Cerberus
Residentevil521

Playstation Network mike39201

PostSubject: Re: Worst deaths   Worst deaths - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 7:43 am

Killed by nemesis and executioner.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Worst deaths   Worst deaths - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 11:47 am

I was just earlier searching for this thread, thanks for digging it up for me Razz

Played about 2 hours of RE2 and got killed by a god damn ivy. Of course I had not saved either.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Bub537
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Bub537

Playstation Network Bub537

PostSubject: Re: Worst deaths   Worst deaths - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 2:10 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Played about 2 hours of RE2 and got killed by a god damn ivy. Of course I had not saved either.

I've been that guy before. They are extremely annoying to kill if you don't have that flamethrower. They're the reason I once got stuck on Leon B. I was poisoned when I was fighting Mr. X in his final form so there was no chance.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/#!/bubclifton
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Worst deaths   Worst deaths - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 2:47 pm

Bub537 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

I've been that guy before. They are extremely annoying to kill if you don't have that flamethrower. They're the reason I once got stuck on Leon B. I was poisoned when I was fighting Mr. X in his final form so there was no chance.
They weren't even poisonous yet in that point of my playthrough Very Happy I even had the flame rounds equipped but kinda forgot they respawn when you re-enter an area. Ran straight to one and got acid hugged. Never happened before so I wasn't aware it was instant death as I even had full health.

EDIT: You know what else is horrible? Trying to save Ashley from a ganado and forget you still have shotgun equipped.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Worst deaths   Worst deaths - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 11:05 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Bub537 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

They weren't even poisonous yet in that point of my playthrough Very Happy I even had the flame rounds equipped but kinda forgot they respawn when you re-enter an area. Ran straight to one and got acid hugged. Never happened before so I wasn't aware it was instant death as I even had full health.

EDIT: You know what else is horrible? Trying to save Ashley from a ganado and forget you still have shotgun equipped.

Why, I love killing her and seeing Leon drop to his knees, "Ugh, no...".

I got creative too, I'd try to kill her, myself and the Merchant all at the same time. RPG for the win. I of course had to lower my health for that to work.
Back to top Go down
Residentevil521
Cerberus
Cerberus
Residentevil521

Playstation Network mike39201

PostSubject: Re: Worst deaths   Worst deaths - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:21 pm

also being killed by the chainsaw guy
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Worst deaths   Worst deaths - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:25 pm

Worst death would have to be getting shot by the umbrella sweeper team that get sent to sheena island in RE survivor.
Down right annoying when your try to play a survival horror and there shooting at you with sub machine guns and messing up your health.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Worst deaths   Worst deaths - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:26 pm

Wow I totally forgot about the sweep team from that game. Were they BOWs or were they acual 'people'?
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Worst deaths   Worst deaths - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:30 pm

Sargent D wrote:
Wow I totally forgot about the sweep team from that game. Were they BOWs or were they acual 'people'?

No, they are actual human soldiers.
Kind of like the same as Hunk, just not as good though.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

PostSubject: Re: Worst deaths   Worst deaths - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:32 pm

Mcghie wrote:
Oh, I still don't understand why they make those weird noises when they die though. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Worst deaths   Worst deaths - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 4:04 am

Mcghie wrote:
Sargent D wrote:

They are not human. If you look closely they have way longer arms than any normal human.
Worst deaths - Page 2 Resident_Evil_Survivor_-_Cleaner

They also dissolve after getting killed, let out inhuman sounds and move like monkeys. Only the Commander was a human.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Worst deaths   Worst deaths - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 4:06 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
Sargent D wrote:

They are not human. If you look closely they have way longer arms than any normal human.
Worst deaths - Page 2 Resident_Evil_Survivor_-_Cleaner

They also dissolve after getting killed, let out inhuman sounds and move like monkeys. Only the Commander was a human.

I was bored and you gave me an idea...let's play survivor!
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

PostSubject: Re: Worst deaths   Worst deaths - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 2:12 pm

Yeah Mass I think your right, they really remind me of monkeys for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Worst deaths   Worst deaths - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 10:33 pm

@Mass, clearly they aren't human, but what makes you think the commander was? I mean I think I remember him speaking english, inaudibly I might add, but still using words nevertheless.

But I don't know if that's enough alone to warrant him being labeled human.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Worst deaths   Worst deaths - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 4:09 am

Spike991 wrote:
@Mass, clearly they aren't human, but what makes you think the commander was? I mean I think I remember him speaking english, inaudibly I might add, but still using words nevertheless.

He also stood like a normal person, didn't have freakishly long arms and was apparently intelligent anough to speak instead of just screeching. I also don't think that a regular BOW would have been able to command a group of it's peers.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Worst deaths   Worst deaths - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 3:23 pm

Thanks for the update Mass.
I haven't played in the game in ages, I didn't remember them having these features.
Now that I you brought this up, do you think Capcom where trying to emulate the golem unit and the fear they where putting into survival horror fans
Maybe just me that gets freaked out by them
Worst deaths - Page 2 Images10

Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Worst deaths   Worst deaths - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 5:20 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

He also stood like a normal person, didn't have freakishly long arms and was apparently intelligent anough to speak instead of just screeching. I also don't think that a regular BOW would have been able to command a group of it's peers.

You see, I don't know if that's really enough...I mean I guess it's ambiguous and we can just decide for ourselves...IDK. I guess it really isn't a huge plothole or anything.

So I guess I'll jump on board with that theory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worst deaths   Worst deaths - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Worst deaths
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2