Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
DC Douglas Worst Lines EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
DC Douglas Worst Lines EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
DC Douglas Worst Lines EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
DC Douglas Worst Lines EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
DC Douglas Worst Lines EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
DC Douglas Worst Lines EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
DC Douglas Worst Lines EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
DC Douglas Worst Lines EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
DC Douglas Worst Lines EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

DC Douglas Worst Lines

Go down 
+2
weskersbarber
Spike991
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

DC Douglas Worst Lines Empty
PostSubject: DC Douglas Worst Lines   DC Douglas Worst Lines EmptyThu May 26, 2011 4:56 am

As most of you know, I'm not too fond of DC Douglas horrible impression of Wesker. Here is Douglas at his worst. The overly british sounding(but still fake), raspy, fake, annoying DC Douglas, enjoy.

Here is Richard Waugh at his best. This is what RE5 Chris vs Wesker should have been like.

It's like Waugh Wesker & Douglas Wesker are two completely different characters.

Waugh sounded american, with an almost faux british hint to it. Douglas took it to another level and exagerated like no other. His Wesker sounds like an angry british guy, and that's not a good thing. When he gets injected, he sounds like a little girl. It's not cool.

I'd take Richard Waugh's Wesker's death cries in RE4 Mercs & CVX's Battle Game over Douglas girly, prebubescent, angry teenager screams...

Allyson Court, Sally Cahill, Paul Mercier, Roger Craig Smith, those are some top VA's in RE. Richard Waugh goes up there towards the top, only second to Court's Claire, that she has voiced in every game her character has appeared in ever.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: DC Douglas Worst Lines   DC Douglas Worst Lines EmptyThu May 26, 2011 1:11 pm

You cant hide foreva

ahh there you ahh

No
Back to top Go down
GreggKennedy
Zombie
Zombie
GreggKennedy

Playstation Network none

PostSubject: Re: DC Douglas Worst Lines   DC Douglas Worst Lines EmptyThu May 26, 2011 7:12 pm

Wesker's calm, cool and collected personality make him one of my likes.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: DC Douglas Worst Lines   DC Douglas Worst Lines EmptyThu May 26, 2011 8:30 pm

GreggKennedy wrote:
Wesker's calm, cool and collected personality make him one of my likes.

That's pretty true, though they don't need to overdo that and make him like a robot.

@Barber, that's what I said to DC Douglas hiding in the closet, "You can't hide foreva".
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: DC Douglas Worst Lines   DC Douglas Worst Lines EmptyFri May 27, 2011 5:46 pm

I don't care what anyone says, Wesker's line about saving the world is brilliant and I like how Douglas said it. Not that Waugh would have done worse. He may have done it better. But I don't like anyone ripping on that line. It was great.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: DC Douglas Worst Lines   DC Douglas Worst Lines EmptyFri May 27, 2011 5:55 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I don't care what anyone says, Wesker's line about saving the world is brilliant and I like how Douglas said it. Not that Waugh would have done worse. He may have done it better. But I don't like anyone ripping on that line. It was great.

Despite him stealing Spencer's plans, the concept and that line in general was cool. I'm not denying that.

I'm sure you know I didn't make that video, just came across it, and most of his lines were pretty bad. Seemed appropriate to use it. Obviously somebody else intended for that to be his, "Best Lines".

That said, I still do and can appreciate cool lines, even from DC Douglas Wesker.

I thought it sounded cool when he said, "The entire world will be infected", but unfortunately it was ruined as he followed that up with, "A new genesis is at hand and I will be the creaTor", making it sound really fake and stupid.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: DC Douglas Worst Lines   DC Douglas Worst Lines EmptyFri May 27, 2011 6:17 pm

Yeah I know you didn't make the video. And most of those "best lines" were rubbish. Below rubbish. "Your future hinges upon this fight" is one of his best lines? Really? No. Yuck.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: DC Douglas Worst Lines   DC Douglas Worst Lines EmptyFri May 27, 2011 6:46 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Yeah I know you didn't make the video. And most of those "best lines" were rubbish. Below rubbish. "Your future hinges upon this fight" is one of his best lines? Really? No. Yuck.

I think Douglas has the potential to make some cool impressions. I really loved his vampire voices in Buffy on Xbox.

If you ever get a chance to play that one, it's a good time.

Anyway, when trying to do a Wesker voice, trying to do some sort of british thing, he fails, miserably.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: DC Douglas Worst Lines   DC Douglas Worst Lines EmptySat May 28, 2011 2:00 pm

I quite liked Weskers voice in the original. He sounded so cocky and arrogant.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: DC Douglas Worst Lines   DC Douglas Worst Lines EmptySat May 28, 2011 2:32 pm

i thought i was the only one who liked the original....

seriously... had wesker become crazy from all the vocabulary improvement he does?
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: DC Douglas Worst Lines   DC Douglas Worst Lines EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 4:12 pm

Yeah he did sound cool in the original RE1 but he sounded so young lol
but I like his sauve but evil tone in all the other games, If I had to choice I dont think i could
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: DC Douglas Worst Lines   DC Douglas Worst Lines EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 11:06 pm

Mcghie wrote:
Yeah he did sound cool in the original RE1 but he sounded so young lol
but I like his sauve but evil tone in all the other games, If I had to choice I dont think i could

they all did a good job anyway, and the only bad voice i heard was steve from CV
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC Douglas Worst Lines   DC Douglas Worst Lines Empty

Back to top Go down

DC Douglas Worst Lines
Page 1 of 1