HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Why does Wesker hate Chris? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Why does Wesker hate Chris? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Why does Wesker hate Chris? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Why does Wesker hate Chris? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Why does Wesker hate Chris? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Why does Wesker hate Chris? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Why does Wesker hate Chris? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Why does Wesker hate Chris? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Why does Wesker hate Chris? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Why does Wesker hate Chris?

Go down 
+15
White Rock
00biohazard
RebelliousQueen
leonskennedy232
Nobudy
will1234562
ace.redfield
NiteKrawler
Bub537
Mass Distraction
Monster Mash
chocotricks
Ghost Leader
The Knife
RaviorStygian
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

Why does Wesker hate Chris? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why does Wesker hate Chris?   Why does Wesker hate Chris? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 11:29 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Skip school! This is more important! If someone asks, tell them you're saving the world from bio-organic weapons. Bonus points for using Bertha's accent when saying that.
It'd be even cooler if the teacher actually fell for it.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Why does Wesker hate Chris?   Why does Wesker hate Chris? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 11:30 am

Nobudy wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Skip school! This is more important! If someone asks, tell them you're saving the world from bio-organic weapons. Bonus points for using Bertha's accent when saying that.
It'd be even cooler if the teacher actually fell for it.
It's the accent. It works wonders.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Outbreakgirl
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Outbreakgirl

PostSubject: Re: Why does Wesker hate Chris?   Why does Wesker hate Chris? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 9:12 pm

Is this a trick question? Chris ends up ruining Weskers plans, it's understandable for him to get pissed off.

Cool : Chriiiiiis!!
Back to top Go down
AL_Redfield
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
AL_Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Why does Wesker hate Chris?   Why does Wesker hate Chris? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 11:33 pm

Haha thats cos Wesker bears grudges for a long time and takes awhile for him to let go. Chris mentioned something about this during the RE 5 gameplay to Sheva while they were going down that big ship they were in.

Also, another important thing, its cos Wesker (with his "plans" of "saving the world") feels or even, KNOWS that Chris has a very VERY strong potential to get in his way, or even, defeat him, that's why he feels the need to get rid of him whenever he can. But you know, he fails in that haha.
But yea, this one's just my theory, but its most likely correct though haha Smile.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Why does Wesker hate Chris?   Why does Wesker hate Chris? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 1:32 am

AL_Redfield wrote:
Also, another important thing, its cos Wesker (with his "plans" of "saving the world") feels or even, KNOWS that Chris has a very VERY strong potential to get in his way, or even, defeat him, that's why he feels the need to get rid of him whenever he can. But you know, he fails in that haha.
If Albert knew Chris was able to defeat him, he would've killed Chris the instant they met again. Yet, he was too arrogant to admit he could be defeated so he kept toying with Chris and that ended up backfiring. In a volcano. With a rocket launcher. Who would've seen that coming?
Back to top Go down
McShowtime
Cerberus
Cerberus
McShowtime

PostSubject: Re: Why does Wesker hate Chris?   Why does Wesker hate Chris? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 9:08 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
AL_Redfield wrote:
If Albert knew Chris was able to defeat him, he would've killed Chris the instant they met again. Yet, he was too arrogant to admit he could be defeated so he kept toying with Chris and that ended up backfiring. In a volcano. With a rocket launcher. Who would've seen that coming?

Me. or You. Well. RE games always end up with a big bang. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Why does Wesker hate Chris?   Why does Wesker hate Chris? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 6:04 am

Well, the rocket launcher part was kind of a given but seriously, who would've expected the whole affair to end in a volcano Very Happy
Back to top Go down
leonskennedy232
Zombie
Zombie
leonskennedy232

Playstation Network agentwes3
Steam : leonsk23

PostSubject: Re: Why does Wesker hate Chris?   Why does Wesker hate Chris? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 11:17 am

hey mass i was at home yesterday and fineshed RE1
Back to top Go down
McShowtime
Cerberus
Cerberus
McShowtime

PostSubject: Re: Why does Wesker hate Chris?   Why does Wesker hate Chris? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 11:47 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Well, the rocket launcher part was kind of a given but seriously, who would've expected the whole affair to end in a volcano Very Happy

Yeah, it is different of the usual '' underground lab'' . Though there is still one in RE5, it's just not the end game area. But since RE5 is obviously action-oriented, the volcano's cool with me Razz
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Why does Wesker hate Chris?   Why does Wesker hate Chris? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 12:56 pm

leonskennedy232 wrote:
hey mass i was at home yesterday and fineshed RE1
That's great! This shall be a new milestone in your life.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Why does Wesker hate Chris?   Why does Wesker hate Chris? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 7:08 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:

I didn't see that one coming. Shirtless Wesker, covered in Uroboros, sounding all stupid and Zero Suit Samus Jill pointing out a couple of mounted RPG's for Chris and Sheva to launch at Al...

Honestly didn't like RE5 in so many ways. I mean, I liked what they did in some ways, I especially liked the earlier stuff, from like the 07 Extended Trailer, the Bird Lady mystery, Irving, etc, among other things, but RE5 had so many dissapointments. It seemed like Capcom was just making dissapointing products for awhile. UC, RE5, Degeneration...

Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Why does Wesker hate Chris?   Why does Wesker hate Chris? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:15 pm

Spike991 wrote:
It seemed like Capcom was just making dissapointing products for awhile. UC, RE5, Degeneration...
lol, all stuff I really like.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Why does Wesker hate Chris?   Why does Wesker hate Chris? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 9:45 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
It seemed like Capcom was just making dissapointing products for awhile. UC, RE5, Degeneration...
lol, all stuff I really like.

Don't get me wrong, I like those too, but I just felt they had wayyy more dissapointments than they should've. Which was not the case with stuff before UC and RE5. I can see the little lazy things, Capcom wasn't doing the same thing, and it showed, and it was really dissapointing for me. While I did still enjoy the games, it was just something that wasn't pure fun, like it was when I played an RE game before that. Just so many things I found worth complaining about, instead of just having a great enjoyable experience with another entry into the series. Guess I'm talking about the overall product, with the pros and the cons, it's like the cons almost outweighed the pros. But then you can tell when they really put the time and effort into an RE game, and it shows and makes for a better game. DSC, Damnation(movie), RE6, etc. It seems like they've actually been listening to the fans and the feedback, and like I said, it shows with their most recent projects. And I consider some of their newer work fav's!
Back to top Go down
AL_Redfield
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
AL_Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Why does Wesker hate Chris?   Why does Wesker hate Chris? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 2:35 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
AL_Redfield wrote:

Still, he knew that Chris had potential! He couldve straight after Jill or Barry instead for all we know...
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Why does Wesker hate Chris?   Why does Wesker hate Chris? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:31 am

He didn't really go after anyone. Chris and Jill came to him.
Back to top Go down
AL_Redfield
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
AL_Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Why does Wesker hate Chris?   Why does Wesker hate Chris? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:35 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

True, but he still got on Chris' nerves the most XD. As if wherever one of them was, the other would be there. As if theyre stalking each other.
Oh, remember in DSC Code Veronica chapter where Wesker was like to Claire: "i feel you will lead me to the truth."?... Wasnt Wesker referring to the T-Veronica ASWELL as Chris then?... Did my question even make sense :S...
Back to top Go down
McShowtime
Cerberus
Cerberus
McShowtime

PostSubject: Re: Why does Wesker hate Chris?   Why does Wesker hate Chris? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 10:49 am

AL_Redfield wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

True, but he still got on Chris' nerves the most XD. As if wherever one of them was, the other would be there. As if theyre stalking each other.
Oh, remember in DSC Code Veronica chapter where Wesker was like to Claire: "i feel you will lead me to the truth."?... Wasnt Wesker referring to the T-Veronica ASWELL as Chris then?... Did my question even make sense :S...

Unlikely. He must have talked solely about the T-veronica Virus. Wesker always seems slightly surprised to see Chris at every turn of his schemes, though until the mid-end of RE 5, he's more amused than stressed about it. Chris started as a thorn in his foot, annoying, but ultimately irrelevant. Until RE 5 when he realized how Chris actually means trouble for him. As with most evil masterminds, his arrogance became his doom....

I think Wesker, for some reason, may have been fascinated by Chris's way of thinking, having all these qualities than he never had... like a Batman/Joker kind of thing. Very Happy

Evil characters with big egos usually enjoy bringing continual defeat to their nemesis, trying to destroy these '' souls of light '' and bring despair to them instead of outright killing them on the spot. Maybe it gives them closure to their hubris, though in the end, it usually never works. Usually.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why does Wesker hate Chris?   Why does Wesker hate Chris? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why does Wesker hate Chris?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2