HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
FANARTS: Leon (RE2) and RE community :) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
FANARTS: Leon (RE2) and RE community :) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
FANARTS: Leon (RE2) and RE community :) EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
FANARTS: Leon (RE2) and RE community :) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
FANARTS: Leon (RE2) and RE community :) EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
FANARTS: Leon (RE2) and RE community :) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
FANARTS: Leon (RE2) and RE community :) EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
FANARTS: Leon (RE2) and RE community :) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
FANARTS: Leon (RE2) and RE community :) EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

FANARTS: Leon (RE2) and RE community :)

Go down 
+6
The Knife
NiteKrawler
ThomVD
RaviorStygian
Mass Distraction
RingoSparkle
10 posters
AuthorMessage
RingoSparkle
Cerberus
Cerberus
RingoSparkle

FANARTS: Leon (RE2) and RE community :) Empty
PostSubject: FANARTS: Leon (RE2) and RE community :)   FANARTS: Leon (RE2) and RE community :) EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:20 am

Hi, just would like to share my latest RE fanart with the forum community here Smile

Leon in his RPD outfit:
FANARTS: Leon (RE2) and RE community :) Chiati10

This next one is a RE community comic ^^ It's been on the net for some time now so I think some of you may have seen it already:
FANARTS: Leon (RE2) and RE community :) Chiati12

The image host shrank the comic down quite a bit, so if you can't read the words you can check it out at
my DeviantArt site

Comments and critiques are always welcome. I hope you guys like them! Thanks for looking. I love you
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: FANARTS: Leon (RE2) and RE community :)   FANARTS: Leon (RE2) and RE community :) EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:04 am

Added the last picture to my faves in DA. You're pretty good, the style in that comic seems somewhat reminiscent of Akira Toriyama Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: FANARTS: Leon (RE2) and RE community :)   FANARTS: Leon (RE2) and RE community :) EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:25 am

I really love the second one. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: FANARTS: Leon (RE2) and RE community :)   FANARTS: Leon (RE2) and RE community :) EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:33 am

That comic is awesome Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: FANARTS: Leon (RE2) and RE community :)   FANARTS: Leon (RE2) and RE community :) EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 1:29 pm

I lol'ed.
Back to top Go down
RingoSparkle
Cerberus
Cerberus
RingoSparkle

PostSubject: Re: FANARTS: Leon (RE2) and RE community :)   FANARTS: Leon (RE2) and RE community :) EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 5:53 pm

Thanks for the reply guys Smile I shall make more RE fanarts I love you

I love the original RE games ^^ thats why the comic applies only from RE0 to RE3... since RE4 the games just don't have proper zombies anymore and the original 2D rendered backgrounds LOL

Thanks for the fav on DA Mass Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

Playstation Network wazoo1875

PostSubject: Re: FANARTS: Leon (RE2) and RE community :)   FANARTS: Leon (RE2) and RE community :) EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 7:22 am

WHY. CAN'T. I. DRAW.

Those pictures are really, pretty dang amazing. How'd you get so good?
Back to top Go down
RingoSparkle
Cerberus
Cerberus
RingoSparkle

PostSubject: Re: FANARTS: Leon (RE2) and RE community :)   FANARTS: Leon (RE2) and RE community :) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 6:18 pm

^ Thanks The Knife! Smile

Just try to draw something everyday or once in a couple of days.
Thats the only way I think anyone can improve their drawing skills Like a Star @ heaven

Best thing to draw when you are learning is to replicate an existing artwork.
Back to top Go down
Iskcra
Cerberus
Cerberus
Iskcra

PostSubject: Re: FANARTS: Leon (RE2) and RE community :)   FANARTS: Leon (RE2) and RE community :) EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:51 pm

I love the second picture xD
Back to top Go down
ghoroob f3
Cerberus
Cerberus
ghoroob f3

Playstation Network AFN5-code

PostSubject: Re: FANARTS: Leon (RE2) and RE community :)   FANARTS: Leon (RE2) and RE community :) EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 2:05 pm

I liked both
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: FANARTS: Leon (RE2) and RE community :)   FANARTS: Leon (RE2) and RE community :) EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 3:03 pm

RingoSparkle wrote:
Thanks for the reply guys Smile I shall make more RE fanarts I love you

I love the original RE games ^^ thats why the comic applies only from RE0 to RE3... since RE4 the games just don't have proper zombies anymore and the original 2D rendered backgrounds LOL

Thanks for the fav on DA Mass Very Happy
what the hell are proper zombies?

you love re0-re3 because they have 'proper zombies'? makes me think your not a very dedicated re fan if thats such a big deal. having zombies, versus things that are very much like zombies.

now i wonder, if we were told that ganados and majini were just zombies and the differences werent explained, then would that evenbe an issue.
Back to top Go down
RingoSparkle
Cerberus
Cerberus
RingoSparkle

PostSubject: Re: FANARTS: Leon (RE2) and RE community :)   FANARTS: Leon (RE2) and RE community :) EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 10:10 pm

Thanks for the comments guys. I haven't signed in for a while Razz

"proper zombies" or should I say "classic" zombies. Like the ones in George A. Romero movies.
And dude there was no way I could fit all characters from 0 to 5 including the ones from the extra RE games into that comic.
I have my preferences cheers
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: FANARTS: Leon (RE2) and RE community :)   FANARTS: Leon (RE2) and RE community :) EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 3:28 am

That is some good painting, only thing I would change is the mid tones, get some shades of skin tone in there, Leon looks like he's just saw a zombie Razz
Do you use a tablet for painting ?
Also what graphics applicant do you use ?
Back to top Go down
RingoSparkle
Cerberus
Cerberus
RingoSparkle

PostSubject: Re: FANARTS: Leon (RE2) and RE community :)   FANARTS: Leon (RE2) and RE community :) EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 1:12 pm

^ Thanks for your feedback Smile I've actually adjusted Leon's skin tone down a bit a few weeks ago, so his skin's not so bright. The updated version is on my Deviantart site if you would like to see it. (link's in my signature Razz)... but in RE4 leon does look a bit zombie skin-ish imo XD I think Capcom's made Leon too pale. He looked fine in RE2.

Yes I use a tablet, and photoshop Smile

Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: FANARTS: Leon (RE2) and RE community :)   FANARTS: Leon (RE2) and RE community :) EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:54 am

RingoSparkle wrote:
^ Thanks for your feedback Smile I've actually adjusted Leon's skin tone down a bit a few weeks ago, so his skin's not so bright. The updated version is on my Deviantart site if you would like to see it. (link's in my signature Razz)... but in RE4 leon does look a bit zombie skin-ish imo XD I think Capcom's made Leon too pale. He looked fine in RE2.

Yes I use a tablet, and photoshop Smile

Thats better now Smile
Yeah he was very "emo" pale in RE4.
I love your Hisagi Shuhei painting, really looks Bleaches original version of im thats actually in the series.
Back to top Go down
RingoSparkle
Cerberus
Cerberus
RingoSparkle

PostSubject: Re: FANARTS: Leon (RE2) and RE community :)   FANARTS: Leon (RE2) and RE community :) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 12:08 am

^ Thank you! That is one of the reasons why I prefer Leon's RE2 look better ^_^ but the movies all seem to be based on his RE4 look....he is even wearing the same outfit @.@ (The outfit might be slightly different, but its almost the same Razz)

I like Hisagi! He's one of my fav Bleach characters Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FANARTS: Leon (RE2) and RE community :)   FANARTS: Leon (RE2) and RE community :) Empty

Back to top Go down

FANARTS: Leon (RE2) and RE community :)
Page 1 of 1