Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Why isn't Leon happy to see Ada? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Why isn't Leon happy to see Ada? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Why isn't Leon happy to see Ada? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Why isn't Leon happy to see Ada? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Why isn't Leon happy to see Ada? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Why isn't Leon happy to see Ada? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Why isn't Leon happy to see Ada? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Why isn't Leon happy to see Ada? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Why isn't Leon happy to see Ada? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Why isn't Leon happy to see Ada?

Go down 
+3
NiteKrawler
Cyberote
Bub537
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Bub537
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Bub537

Playstation Network Bub537

Why isn't Leon happy to see Ada? Empty
PostSubject: Why isn't Leon happy to see Ada?   Why isn't Leon happy to see Ada? EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 7:28 pm

Ever since I've started playing RE4 again I've been wondering a lot of things lately. One of the biggest things is Leon's first encounter with Ada. He doesn't act at all excited to see her. It's not the type of reaction you'd expect since he thought she was dead and was EXTREMELY sad about it in RE2 and even kissed her. But it's like he's almost too cool to care. It just always bothered me since they had a pretty close bond in RE2 for not knowing each other that long.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/#!/bubclifton
Cyberote
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Cyberote

PostSubject: Re: Why isn't Leon happy to see Ada?   Why isn't Leon happy to see Ada? EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 10:22 am

I think Leon found out she survived and stopped caring about her once he found out she was working with Wesker. But still, I'd like to know how he found out about that.
Back to top Go down
Bub537
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Bub537

PostSubject: Re: Why isn't Leon happy to see Ada?   Why isn't Leon happy to see Ada? EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 10:24 am

Cyberote wrote:
I think Leon found out she survived and stopped caring about her once he found out she was working with Wesker. But still, I'd like to know how he found out about that.

Leon still cared about her even after he found out she was working as a spy for the Organization why should that be any different?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Why isn't Leon happy to see Ada?   Why isn't Leon happy to see Ada? EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 3:21 pm

Because she pulled a gun on him?
Back to top Go down
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

Playstation Network wazoo1875

PostSubject: Re: Why isn't Leon happy to see Ada?   Why isn't Leon happy to see Ada? EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 8:27 am

NiteKrawler wrote:

I agree. While I've not been held at gunpoint, I'm pretty sure respect for people takes a plunge when they have you at gunpoint.
Back to top Go down
Bub537
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Bub537

PostSubject: Re: Why isn't Leon happy to see Ada?   Why isn't Leon happy to see Ada? EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 1:03 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:

But she pulled a gun on him in RE2 and he still cared about her then (even though technically that ending isn't canon).
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Why isn't Leon happy to see Ada?   Why isn't Leon happy to see Ada? EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 1:47 pm

Bub537 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

But she pulled a gun on him in RE2 and he still cared about her then (even though technically that ending isn't canon).
There's no RE2 ending with Ada pulling a gun on Leon.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Why isn't Leon happy to see Ada?   Why isn't Leon happy to see Ada? EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 2:02 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Bub537 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

i think they mean one of the two supposed deaths.

one has the kiss, the other has her with leon at gun point, until annette shoots her, as ada was bluffing, having no bullets in her gun.

also, leon didnt seem, too cool to care, he seemed suprised, but also inquisitive about wth she was doing there. pretty appropriate i think.
Back to top Go down
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

PostSubject: Re: Why isn't Leon happy to see Ada?   Why isn't Leon happy to see Ada? EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 2:49 pm

Bub537 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Leon is 21 during RE2, most likely just out of college. It's tradition for students to have some form of libido, if you get my drift. Cool
Back to top Go down
TeRoR KiD
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
TeRoR KiD

Location : Standing over Nemesis' dead body with a cocked magnum in the left hand

PostSubject: Re: Why isn't Leon happy to see Ada?   Why isn't Leon happy to see Ada? EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 8:43 pm

I always thought he reacted that way because deep down inside he was thinking, "bitch! why the hell didn't you call me?"
Back to top Go down
Bub537
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Bub537

PostSubject: Re: Why isn't Leon happy to see Ada?   Why isn't Leon happy to see Ada? EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 2:52 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Bub537 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

I love how you do posts like this thinking you know your stuff and end up looking extremely dumb. In Leon's A scenario Ada points a gun at Leon (wasn't loaded but Leon didn't know that) and in the B scenario they shared a kiss. Whether which ending is canon or not both showed he had strong feelings for her.

Spike991 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Bub537 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

also, leon didnt seem, too cool to care, he seemed suprised, but also inquisitive about wth she was doing there. pretty appropriate i think.

It's just you'd expect him to have stronger reaction seeing as he thought she was dead. If you saw someone you thought had died six years ago and they just showed up out of the blue I'm sure you'd be pretty surprised.
Back to top Go down
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

PostSubject: Re: Why isn't Leon happy to see Ada?   Why isn't Leon happy to see Ada? EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 3:24 pm

Bub537 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Bub537 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

I love how you do posts like this thinking you know your stuff and end up looking extremely dumb. In Leon's A scenario Ada points a gun at Leon (wasn't loaded but Leon didn't know that) and in the B scenario they shared a kiss. Whether which ending is canon or not both showed he had strong feelings for her.

Spike991 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Bub537 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

It's just you'd expect him to have stronger reaction seeing as he thought she was dead. If you saw someone you thought had died six years ago and they just showed up out of the blue I'm sure you'd be pretty surprised.

Maybe he didn't think she was dead. Remember, when you had to fight the mutated Mr. X?

Mysterious Person: Here, use THIS! *throws a rocket launcher*

Leon: Ada, is that you?!

It couldn't be Claire, she was fighting off William's Dog Form. It couldn't be William, he was a Dog. Sherry was unconscious on the train, and Annette was dead.
Back to top Go down
Bub537
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Bub537

PostSubject: Re: Why isn't Leon happy to see Ada?   Why isn't Leon happy to see Ada? EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 3:57 pm

The Knife wrote:
Bub537 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Bub537 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Spike991 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Bub537 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Maybe he didn't think she was dead. Remember, when you had to fight the mutated Mr. X?

Mysterious Person: Here, use THIS! *throws a rocket launcher*

Leon: Ada, is that you?!

It couldn't be Claire, she was fighting off William's Dog Form. It couldn't be William, he was a Dog. Sherry was unconscious on the train, and Annette was dead.

That's actually a really good point. Maybe he really didn't think it over at the time.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Why isn't Leon happy to see Ada?   Why isn't Leon happy to see Ada? EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 5:30 pm

Bub537 wrote:

knife mentioned the thing where she tosses him the rocket, but also remember that she made a brief appearance in the village, with mendez. Women in red, somehow so familiar or whatever it said.

suprised indeed, but maybe not, 'OMFG ada's alive WTF'. almost like he sort of expected it.

also, lets keep this civil. gl knows his stuff, despite being mistaken about one thing.

especially considering how many different versions and variations of any given event, canonical or otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Why isn't Leon happy to see Ada?   Why isn't Leon happy to see Ada? EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:58 pm

Bub537 wrote:
I love how you have to be a condescending little bastard about it. My RE2 save is Claire A/Leon B and it's literally been years since I played Leon A/Claire B, so I really have no idea what those endings contained. Hell, until now, I'd forgotten about those other two scenarios altogether. So you either have to forgive my memory and point that out or you can just go fuck yourself.
Back to top Go down
Bub537
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Bub537

PostSubject: Re: Why isn't Leon happy to see Ada?   Why isn't Leon happy to see Ada? EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 2:55 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Bub537 wrote:
I love how you have to be a condescending little bastard about it. My RE2 save is Claire A/Leon B and it's literally been years since I played Leon A/Claire B, so I really have no idea what those endings contained. Hell, until now, I'd forgotten about those other two scenarios altogether. So you either have to forgive my memory and point that out or you can just go fuck yourself.

Haha relax. I'm just saying get your facts straight before you try to shut someone up thinking you know what you're talking about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why isn't Leon happy to see Ada?   Why isn't Leon happy to see Ada? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why isn't Leon happy to see Ada?
Page 1 of 1