Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
What Annoys You??? - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
What Annoys You??? - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
What Annoys You??? - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
What Annoys You??? - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
What Annoys You??? - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
What Annoys You??? - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
What Annoys You??? - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
What Annoys You??? - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
What Annoys You??? - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

What Annoys You???

Go down 
+28
RebelliousQueen
00biohazard
Sithis Malkira
ChickenHeart
Known_Hero
Yoshi
Trichos
PAULSAMSON
S.Winters
Cyberote
Bub537
chocotricks
nekronuke
Sargent D
Spike991
RaviorStygian
Methsia
The Knife
TeRoR KiD
Deagle50
Ghost Leader
Mass Distraction
ghoroob f3
Godzilla90s
ThomVD
Slippery-Q
NiteKrawler
ZombiePrincess
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

What Annoys You??? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Annoys You???   What Annoys You??? - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 9:30 pm

Yoshi wrote:
保守的な wrote:
Yoshi wrote:
保守的な wrote:
So earlier today I went to an Italian restaurant I have been getting take out from for around a decade from, except this time I went in for lunch. However as I entered the restaurant I noticed a very disturbing sign on the window. It was the official sign of the freedom hating authoritarian left. The sign read something like this "please do not bring your firearms into this restaurant." Needless to say I was horribly offended by this outrageous anti-American sign. I'm a responsible gun owner and if I'm not going to be allowed to legally defend myself and my family in your restaurant, then you can say goodbye to our patronage.

I am never going to eat at that restaurant again, at least not until they remove that sign. Of course the sign isn't legally enforceable and the worst they can do is ask you to leave. I have sent the manager of the restaurant an e-mail in which I politely expressed my grievances regarding their sign. If you don't support freedom and democracy, and by extension gun rights, then you should get the hell out of this country and move to Communist China, where you belong. I hate scumbags like this who try and take away my freedom.

Yeah and from a business standpoint why change something if nothing is wrong? Obviously you are going to lose customers. In which case they did.

Really, unless you have the gun outright are they even going to know if you are concealing a weapon. Probably not.
Absolutely, I agree with you there. And no, unless they had metal detectors and started frisking people as they entered the door, they would have no way of knowing. They would obviously be able to notice if you were open carrying though, which my state allows without a permit.

But seriously what was the store manager thinking?

"I'm going to put this sign up so that way a robber will see the sign and just move on to the next restaurant down the street"

Yeah right, if anything a robber would intentionally rob that restaurant because he knows that the people inside would be unarmed and unable to stop him.

I know A LOT of places in MN don't allow guns.

That's what I was thinking as well, the robber would be way more inclined to enter. And that's downright stupid of the owners because at least there could be some chance a customer could protect others - they just shot that to hell (pun intended).

Did the owner ever email you back? I'm curious as to what he said.

He hasn't replied back, but I e-mailed him at around the same time I posted this, so I wouldn't expect a reply so soon.

Really, putting that sign on your door is like telling your neighbor to put this sign in his yard:
What Annoys You??? - Page 10 Rob-me-I-wont-defend-myself-46839686831
Back to top Go down
ZombiePrincess
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ZombiePrincess

Playstation Network MisfitSilentts

PostSubject: Re: What Annoys You???   What Annoys You??? - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 9:52 am

Spike991 wrote:
The stupid AV jacks in the back of my tv. they always go out on me when im watching a movie or playing a game, then i gotta mess with them for like 10 minutes...

Oh my gawd, big time. I'm just like WTF!?!

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheKidsInYourCorner
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

Playstation Network BrokenWindows

PostSubject: Re: What Annoys You???   What Annoys You??? - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 10:52 am

When girls post pics of their "baby bumps"....And then when they have a kid the 600000 stupid photos that follow and these types of statuses: "If you touch ma family I'll kill you!"
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What Annoys You???   What Annoys You??? - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 7:33 pm

ZombiePrincess wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
The stupid AV jacks in the back of my tv. they always go out on me when im watching a movie or playing a game, then i gotta mess with them for like 10 minutes...

Oh my gawd, big time. I'm just like WTF!?!

I heard about a sexy 32 inch Sanyo or Sony or something for like 298 that I got my eye on.

I need a new tv, and a flatscreen at that. Mad
Back to top Go down
ZombiePrincess
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ZombiePrincess

Playstation Network MisfitSilentts

PostSubject: Re: What Annoys You???   What Annoys You??? - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:07 am

-Stupid people
-When people have no liable reason to dislike a genre. "Because" is not a reason. At least say something like "I don't like their voice" or "Their accent makes it hard to understand."
-When your bassist informs you that he's leaving the band when he's 18 to join another band and you can't convince your lead guitar (the founder) to just be done with him so we can find another one.
-Attempting to think of an official name for your band
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheKidsInYourCorner
Sithis Malkira
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Sithis Malkira

Playstation Network Robert2025

PostSubject: Re: What Annoys You???   What Annoys You??? - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 1:07 pm

The people that ask for cash at the red lights , they annoy me that and the color pink...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001334564472
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What Annoys You???   What Annoys You??? - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 5:08 pm

Sithis Malkira wrote:
The people that ask for cash at the red lights , they annoy me that and the color pink...

They gotta hussle for a livin. Give 'em a break.
Back to top Go down
Sithis Malkira
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Sithis Malkira

Playstation Network Robert2025

PostSubject: Re: What Annoys You???   What Annoys You??? - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:04 am

nope in puerto rico they have free clean up places that even offer free degrees in smaller things like electricity and mecanics just for them... but there to lazy to do it and half of them are full of track marks
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001334564472
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: What Annoys You???   What Annoys You??? - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 3:52 pm

Ignorant, arrogant trashy ghuetto thugs. I live in a ghuetto and I just hate it. Im not a classist, because I live here, but I just fucking hate these fucking ignorant criminalistic monkey brained fucks. Sorry. Had to get that off mychest.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: What Annoys You???   What Annoys You??? - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 3:56 pm

Not as big of a problem as the one above but...

GOD DAMN THIS NEW YOUTUBE IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!! I visit frequently on a lot of sites and that site is the only one I have ever encountered that goes through a complete overhaul maybe 2 or 3 times a year. Rarely does anything good come out of it but they still keep "downgrading" the damn site all the time.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What Annoys You???   What Annoys You??? - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 12:18 am

People who gloat to you when they get something new, but then turn around and play the pity card when you get something better.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What Annoys You???   What Annoys You??? - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 4:18 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
People who gloat to you when they get something new, but then turn around and play the pity card when you get something better.
Got any examples?
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What Annoys You???   What Annoys You??? - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 11:49 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Got any examples?
My mother.

Her: "Yay! I'm getting a free car!"
Me: "I'm selling mine and getting an Expedition."
Her: "Everybody's getting a new car and I'm getting a piece of shit that the owner just wants to give away."
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What Annoys You???   What Annoys You??? - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 11:54 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Got any examples?
My mother.

Her: "Yay! I'm getting a free car!"
Me: "I'm selling mine and getting an Expedition."
Her: "Everybody's getting a new car and I'm getting a piece of shit that the owner just wants to give away."

Well...I can understand her dissapointment.

I mean if I get a brand new ipod video when they first came out, and somebody the next day gets two of them...not cool.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: What Annoys You???   What Annoys You??? - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 9:39 am

People like this:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Mass Distraction on Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: What Annoys You???   What Annoys You??? - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:38 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
People like this:

Spoiler:

I live in a third world country and reading that made me want to choke some mother fuckers.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: What Annoys You???   What Annoys You??? - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:03 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
People like this:

Spoiler:
WOW!!!! Ungrateful fuckin' cunts. -.-
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: What Annoys You???   What Annoys You??? - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:53 am

Here are some things that annoys me a LOT.

Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus, Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, Twilight Fans, Harry Potter Lovers, Star Wars Haters, My Ex-Boyfriends, Stalkers, My Suitors, My Strict Father, The Cold Weather, Claire Redfield Haters, RE Haters, Spicy Foods, Posers, Arrogant People, Anti-Christ, Atheist, Strawberry Ice Cream Flavor, Final Fantasy Ugly Cosplayers, Children Shouting, Babies Crying and mostly Girls Looks Like a Whore.

This are the things that annoys me more than anything.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: What Annoys You???   What Annoys You??? - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:59 am

My douchebag friend. And by douchebag I don't mean the regular douchebaggery but in this case being a complete and utter asshole. For all the things I've helped him pretty much every time he has asked my help I ask him to retrieve one package for me when I'm not able to get it. He would only have needed to go on a 2 minute drive. All I get is "Don't care, you can take care of your own business tomorrow".

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
Anti-Christ
Well in that case you'll LOVE Super Mega Death Christ 2000 BC Version 4.0 Beta

What Annoys You??? - Page 10 Super-mega-death-christ-2000-demotivational-poster-1255120268

Last edited by Mass Distraction on Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: What Annoys You???   What Annoys You??? - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 11:01 am

People who use this forum(and others too) as some kind of augony aunt. Telling us all there problems as if we havent got enough of our own. Just STFU and get on with it I say.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: What Annoys You???   What Annoys You??? - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 12:29 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
People who use this forum(and others too) as some kind of augony aunt. Telling us all there problems as if we havent got enough of our own. Just STFU and get on with it I say.

You got it right, Dude.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Annoys You???   What Annoys You??? - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:45 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
I can't help but feel that this post is aimed at a couple members in particular, not to mention any names.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: What Annoys You???   What Annoys You??? - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:52 pm

保守的な wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
I can't help but feel that this post is aimed at a couple members in particular, not to mention any names.

I wonder who are they
Back to top Go down
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

Playstation Network BrokenWindows

PostSubject: Re: What Annoys You???   What Annoys You??? - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 11:18 pm

All of ZombiePrincess' posts (I aint scared to name names)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Annoys You???   What Annoys You??? - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 11:21 pm

ChickenHeart wrote:
All of ZombiePrincess' posts (I aint scared to name names)
Does that include this thread?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Annoys You???   What Annoys You??? - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Annoys You???
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next