HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
The hardest RE game puzzle-wise - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
The hardest RE game puzzle-wise - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
The hardest RE game puzzle-wise - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
The hardest RE game puzzle-wise - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
The hardest RE game puzzle-wise - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
The hardest RE game puzzle-wise - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
The hardest RE game puzzle-wise - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
The hardest RE game puzzle-wise - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
The hardest RE game puzzle-wise - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

The hardest RE game puzzle-wise

Go down 
+13
DXP
TeRoR KiD
ChrisSherry
Ylwizaker
BloodMoney88
RE Psycho
JamTyrantH
wellus666
The Knife
RaviorStygian
ThomVD
Ghost Leader
Bub537
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bub537
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Bub537

Playstation Network Bub537

The hardest RE game puzzle-wise - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hardest RE game puzzle-wise   The hardest RE game puzzle-wise - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:53 am

wellus666 wrote:
the puzzle in re4 ashley had to do. I hate that one.

I still can't do that one to this day without having to look up the solution for it. Worst part is once you mess with it doesn't go back.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/#!/bubclifton
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: The hardest RE game puzzle-wise   The hardest RE game puzzle-wise - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 11:33 am

Bub537 wrote:
wellus666 wrote:

I still can't do that one to this day without having to look up the solution for it. Worst part is once you mess with it doesn't go back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TS3XjZUcP7A&feature=related

How to complete it in 10 seconds. It's really easy.
Back to top Go down
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

Playstation Network wazoo1875

PostSubject: Re: The hardest RE game puzzle-wise   The hardest RE game puzzle-wise - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 11:35 am

Bub537 wrote:
wellus666 wrote:

You can reset it. Just go back to the room/s that had the cultists and go back. Voila, reset puzzle.
Back to top Go down
RE Psycho
Cerberus
Cerberus
RE Psycho

PostSubject: Re: The hardest RE game puzzle-wise   The hardest RE game puzzle-wise - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 2:03 pm

That water puzzle was so frustrating. For some reason the jewelry box puzzle in REmake gave me a hard time. I had to keep re-adjusting the pieces.
Back to top Go down
BloodMoney88
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
BloodMoney88

Playstation Network Camara662

PostSubject: Re: The hardest RE game puzzle-wise   The hardest RE game puzzle-wise - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 3:23 pm

I'd have to say personally the hardest puzzles game-wise would have to be Resident Evil 3:Nemesis.. It could be because I played it when it first came out on Playstation.. and I was really young, but I didn't understand those puzzles, the water sample puzzle pissed me off.. lol
Back to top Go down
Ylwizaker
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Ylwizaker

PostSubject: Re: The hardest RE game puzzle-wise   The hardest RE game puzzle-wise - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 5:00 pm

Nemesis because of that water pressure puzzle. It drove me insane. But I liked it quite a bit, either you randomly change things or have to put some serious thought into it Smile

When I was about 14, Remake gave me a hard time as well. Like figuring out that you have to remove the head of the spear and put it in the backyard cemetery thing.
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: The hardest RE game puzzle-wise   The hardest RE game puzzle-wise - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 5:09 pm

The water test in RE3 was always difficult for me and it angered me all the time. lol
I'll go with RE3.
Back to top Go down
TeRoR KiD
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
TeRoR KiD

Location : Standing over Nemesis' dead body with a cocked magnum in the left hand

PostSubject: Re: The hardest RE game puzzle-wise   The hardest RE game puzzle-wise - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 5:05 am

The better argument appears to be if the water puzzle or ashley puzzle were the hardest.

A lot of differing opinions so maybe a poll could settle that discussion.

I still say the the ashley one because it involves more luck than the water sample one when you don't have a youtube video to show you how to do it in 10 seconds. I'm not implying that Thom watches that video everytime he does it either but anyone who does is kind of lame in a way.

Defeats the purpose of a good challenge...

Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: The hardest RE game puzzle-wise   The hardest RE game puzzle-wise - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:10 am

Hmmm.....the hardest well for me first time round it was the water sample puzzle in RE3, now though I would say higher difficulties in RE Outbreak 1+2 as on higher difficulties the items used to solve puzzles were put in situations where lots of enemies would appear and add that with hardly any form of ammo/weaponry and you have difficult puzzles with items needed to solve said puzzles scattered all over and in some instances you die before you can get to the end (Happened a few times with me)
Back to top Go down
Monster Mash
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Monster Mash

PostSubject: Re: The hardest RE game puzzle-wise   The hardest RE game puzzle-wise - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:48 am

The water level test. I have not figured that one out without help from the internet, and I am not ashamed.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: The hardest RE game puzzle-wise   The hardest RE game puzzle-wise - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 7:22 am

To be honest I can't really say because I've never had any problems with any of the puzzles.

RE3 sure made me think the most but not for long and Outbreak had those hard to get items...

Can I choose Silent Hill?
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Evil Rage42
Zombie
Zombie
Evil Rage42

Playstation Network Jagerdu

PostSubject: Re: The hardest RE game puzzle-wise   The hardest RE game puzzle-wise - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:48 am

The painting puzzle in CV was ridiculous. I always had to look up a walkthrough or something lol
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: The hardest RE game puzzle-wise   The hardest RE game puzzle-wise - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 11:58 am

Oh yeah, CVX. That might become the hardest for me because the one I have is in Japanese. Gonna play it once I get my PS3 back from maintenance.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
TeRoR KiD
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
TeRoR KiD

Location : Standing over Nemesis' dead body with a cocked magnum in the left hand

PostSubject: Re: The hardest RE game puzzle-wise   The hardest RE game puzzle-wise - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:29 am

Evil Rage42 wrote:
The painting puzzle in CV was ridiculous. I always had to look up a walkthrough or something lol

I think the painting puzzles in CV and RE1 are definitely top 5. You knew how to solve the puzzle but the pictures became a bit of a guess about "who was who" or "what was what" along the way.
Back to top Go down
Incompetent Barry
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Incompetent Barry

Playstation Network DaredBlueHawk

PostSubject: Re: The hardest RE game puzzle-wise   The hardest RE game puzzle-wise - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:55 pm

TeRoR KiD wrote:
Evil Rage42 wrote:

I think the painting puzzles in CV and RE1 are definitely top 5. You knew how to solve the puzzle but the pictures became a bit of a guess about "who was who" or "what was what" along the way.

well it was certainly easier in RE1 but CV was pretty hard, i also thought the oil pressure puzzle or whatever in CV when you play as Chris was kinda difficult. but yeah i think everyone can agree that the water puzzle in RE3 is the hardest
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The hardest RE game puzzle-wise   The hardest RE game puzzle-wise - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The hardest RE game puzzle-wise
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2