Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Mercenaries thread - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Mercenaries thread - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Mercenaries thread - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Mercenaries thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Mercenaries thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Mercenaries thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Mercenaries thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Mercenaries thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Mercenaries thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Mercenaries thread

Go down 
+18
Lady Yuna
The mastAH!
Known_Hero
weskersbarber
ace.redfield
Tisu
chrisredfielmusculo
Vandal
00biohazard
Methsia
Spike991
PAULSAMSON
lyfesArcanum
FullMetalWesker
The Knife
RaviorStygian
ThomVD
Mass Distraction
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

Mercenaries thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries thread   Mercenaries thread - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 9:09 pm

Favorite Stages:

Public assembly
experimental facility

Favorite Characters:

Chris BSAA
Chris S.T.A.R.S
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries thread   Mercenaries thread - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 9:39 pm

00biohazard wrote:
Favorite Stages:

Public assembly
experimental facility

Favorite Characters:

Chris BSAA
Chris S.T.A.R.S

Fuck Experimental Facility in Reunion. Damn Lickers and base majini with AK's everywhere! And annoying ass bazooka joe and stun rod majini. Mad

@Mass, Becca blows in Mercs3D. She was awesome in Reunion because of her primary melee, the single home made looking flamethrower, that killed 1 hit. As well as 2 First Aids and the Striker(That's right, I refuse to call it the stupid "Jail Breaker"). In 3D, she doesn't have that super effective melee or the Striker...which makes me curious as to why you like her so much in that on in particular... scratch

@Rav, I had noticed that too, it's pretty noticable on most all of the levels. It wasn't something that particularly bothered me, but I guess if they can fit RER and those others you mentioned that they could possibly have fit more.

Though, I imagine the reason they were made smaller is because it had probably really unnacceptably and obviously slowed down the game, like the frame rate.

Oh, and the levels in Mercs3D, the ones that are actual Mercs runs, they are like regular Mercs in how you still have a timer and combos and all that jazz.

Of course they aren't identical to whichever Mercs stage seen previously. That would be useless.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries thread   Mercenaries thread - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 9:58 pm

Spike991 wrote:

@Rav, I had noticed that too, it's pretty noticable on most all of the levels. It wasn't something that particularly bothered me, but I guess if they can fit RER and those others you mentioned that they could possibly have fit more.

Though, I imagine the reason they were made smaller is because it had probably really unnacceptably and obviously slowed down the game, like the frame rate.

Oh, and the levels in Mercs3D, the ones that are actual Mercs runs, they are like regular Mercs in how you still have a timer and combos and all that jazz.

Of course they aren't identical to whichever Mercs stage seen previously. That would be useless.
I guess I never thought of the frame rate problems that it could have caused (there already is some FR problems but nothing too bad) but then why can all of the previously mentioned games function so well without FR? Why does Mercs have the issue?

But yeah I normally only play the missions that are like regular mercs, unless I'm trying to unlock a character load out at least. I kind of wish the "wave" mode on the ship deck level was available for every level. Oh well. Razz

Of course, this game is super fun with two people. If anybody wants to play some Mercs with me (or Raid mode) you can PM me your friend code. Spike, you wouldn't mind would ya? Smile
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries thread   Mercenaries thread - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 5:21 am

Spike991 wrote:
@Mass, Becca blows in Mercs3D. She was awesome in Reunion because of her primary melee, the single home made looking flamethrower, that killed 1 hit. As well as 2 First Aids and the Striker(That's right, I refuse to call it the stupid "Jail Breaker"). In 3D, she doesn't have that super effective melee or the Striker...which makes me curious as to why you like her so much in that on in particular... scratch
People keep saying that but for some reason I've mastered her Very Happy Seriously, I've gotten most of my SS rank highscores with her.

I guess she's just fast and her melees are quick to execute. I have her equipped with LV.3 Medic, LV.3 Combat and LV.2 Bomber. That way she heals a lot, has improved melee and reloading speed and her grenade launcher and grenades/mines do more damage. With that, when you use the launcher, it counts all the more.

With her Nurse outfit I have the same loadout except that Bomber is replaced with Machine Gun Custom. More damage with her MP5 and you won't need to use the grenade launcher as often.

With the melee, that I've already improved, Jump Punch/Push Out combined with a quick Kick on the ground and you've got a dead enemy even on the higher levels. On EX levels you just have to do a bit more damage before going for melee but that's what her machine gun is good for. Tear Gas is totally useless but Head Cracker is a one hit kill most of the time.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries thread   Mercenaries thread - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:50 am

Rebecca is my favorite character in Mercs 3D, too. Partly because she's one of my all time favorite RE characters, and partly because of that nurse outfit. Damn, I wish they had trophies do I could get a better look.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries thread   Mercenaries thread - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:56 am

In 3D, I like HUNK the most. I think.

His finisher melee moves are just so fun to use.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries thread   Mercenaries thread - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:13 pm

Mercy wrote:
Rebecca is my favorite character in Mercs 3D, too...because of that nurse outfit. Damn, I wish they had trophies do I could get a better look.

I knew it!

@Ravior, sure, just PM me.

@Mass, now that I'd like to see for myself. Of course I'll be using Jack.

And I think HUNK is awesome in Mercs3D too. Him and Krauser are definately the best equiped with their melee's. It's so quick and easy to get a simple head or leg shot with HUNK's pistol to go in for the melee. The thing where he jacks his forearm knife or whatever he is using right up under the enemie's jaw or the one he did from behind. I can't remember what it looked like.

Shame we get get a part of like 3 or more of us on that Mercs or even Raid Mode. Or can you? For Raid I mean, cuz I know for a fact Mercs is only 2 at a time.

I remember playing though with a couple of buddies in REDS, and we would each select which special weapon we got, usually there was like 3 good, powerful weaons; shotgun, magnum, bazooka, etc. And right before the boss fight we'd exchange our ammo that we collected all throughout, in the item box. So I went into the boss fight with a shit ton of shotgun shells.

Basically, it'd be cool to do that nowadays in like a Mercs or something. The way it worked in REDS was basically like one of the Battle Games from like RE2 or CVX. Or RE3's Mercs. But yeah, Mass, Ravior and me could make a good team.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries thread   Mercenaries thread - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 2:09 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Basically, it'd be cool to do that nowadays in like a Mercs or something. The way it worked in REDS was basically like one of the Battle Games from like RE2 or CVX. Or RE3's Mercs. But yeah, Mass, Ravior and me could make a good team.
Currently the only way to play with more than one other person in a team is in the team modes in Versus in RE5, which is pretty much a no-go. Razz

Oh and I sent you my friend code, Spike. Very Happy

I'm actually really starting to like Jill in Mercs 3D. All of her weapons are powerful and effective. I can take down Executioners just by unloading a clip from her Machine Gun. (although that's probably from the upgrades)
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries thread   Mercenaries thread - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 3:01 pm

RE4: Village
RE5: Public Assembly

Least favorite stage:

RE4: base
RE5: the old ruins

Favorite character:

RE4: Krauser
RE5: Wesker and chris

Least favorite character:

RE4: ada
RE5: Sheva (BSAA)
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries thread   Mercenaries thread - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 6:00 am

RaviorStygian wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Currently the only way to play with more than one other person in a team is in the team modes in Versus in RE5, which is pretty much a no-go. Razz
Don't forget Multicard Play from Deadly Silence!
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries thread   Mercenaries thread - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 12:22 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Aside form that. Razz

They didn't let you use download play? Razz That sucks.
Back to top Go down
Tisu
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Tisu

Steam : Tisu01

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries thread   Mercenaries thread - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 6:17 am

Favorite characters:
RE 3: Mikhail
RE 4: HUNK
RE 5: Jill with battle suit
Reunion: Rebecca Chambers

Favourite stages:
RE 4: Village, Castle
RE 5: Public Assembly, Missile Area
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries thread   Mercenaries thread - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 5:04 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Aside form that. Razz

They didn't let you use download play? Razz That sucks.

Nope, and you had to do the multiplayer with someone in order to unlock a couple of characters too. I think one was Enrico, the other might've been Dick.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries thread   Mercenaries thread - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 10:04 pm

Okay, Jill has some of the best weapons in 3D.

By the way, you never added me Spike. Razz
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries thread   Mercenaries thread - Page 2 EmptySat May 12, 2012 9:01 am

has anyone experienced the bug on 3ds mercs?? the dead enemy would stay alive and moving at full speed. I did at EX-9, that damn ganado...
And when melee attacks misses, i hate that alot because it breaks my combo

BTW.. has anyone tries playing versus on mercs?? i did and it's fun! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries thread   Mercenaries thread - Page 2 EmptySat May 12, 2012 9:03 am

Versus on... Mercenaries?
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries thread   Mercenaries thread - Page 2 EmptySat May 12, 2012 9:06 am

Versus and Mercs are similar. They use the same characters, maps, and scoring system.

The only difference is pretty obvious.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries thread   Mercenaries thread - Page 2 EmptySat May 12, 2012 9:07 am

I know the similarities and differences but Versus ON Mercenaries? That makes no sense to me.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries thread   Mercenaries thread - Page 2 EmptySat May 12, 2012 9:09 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
I know the similarities and differences but Versus ON Mercenaries? That makes no sense to me.
IDK, to me they're separate entities. One is fun and addictive. The other . . .
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries thread   Mercenaries thread - Page 2 EmptySat May 12, 2012 9:10 am

Of course they are seperate entities. That's why I didn't get the whole "versus on mercs" part in ace's post.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries thread   Mercenaries thread - Page 2 EmptySat May 12, 2012 9:12 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Of course they are seperate entities. That's why I didn't get the whole "versus on mercs" part in ace's post.
Maybe it was an accident.

By the way, I totally think Mercs 3D would have been better as an eShop game. There's just so little there . . .

But it's perfect for passing the time. Whenever I got shot in Nerf wars and had to sit in "jail" for two minuets, I would just whip out my 3DS and start shooting up some Ganados with Krauser. It's great!
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries thread   Mercenaries thread - Page 2 EmptySat May 12, 2012 12:21 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
since it's just mercs in the cartridge i miss playing RE5 versus on our old pc, it got burned on nov 2 since our house was caught on fire if you didn't know.. anyway i was tired of doing the same thing over and over on mercs 3d and i thought of killing my co-op partner using granades, mines, and the grenade launcher since it's the only way to damage my co-op buddy. And i had laughs and i kept on continuing the game during the 'you died scenes' although some partners quit, some have fun and do the same thing. i love versus and i wish there would be a new mercs on 3ds that includes versus and more characters and stages and removing the many tutorial stages.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries thread   Mercenaries thread - Page 2 EmptySat May 12, 2012 2:00 pm

How on earth would I have known.

Btw. You're propably the first person I've heard liking Versus. I'd rather just play regular Mercs but it's all cool.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries thread   Mercenaries thread - Page 2 EmptySat May 12, 2012 7:16 pm

If you like Mercs than you obviously have either great skill and/or great patience. Smile
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries thread   Mercenaries thread - Page 2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 3:13 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
How on earth would I have known.

Btw. You're propably the first person I've heard liking Versus. I'd rather just play regular Mercs but it's all cool.

LOL when i play versus i laugh so hard when i kill my co-op buddy and obviously i enjoy it so much better than mercs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries thread   Mercenaries thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mercenaries thread
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next