HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
The (insert object here) is more important than Ashley thread EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
The (insert object here) is more important than Ashley thread EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
The (insert object here) is more important than Ashley thread EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
The (insert object here) is more important than Ashley thread EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
The (insert object here) is more important than Ashley thread EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
The (insert object here) is more important than Ashley thread EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
The (insert object here) is more important than Ashley thread EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
The (insert object here) is more important than Ashley thread EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
The (insert object here) is more important than Ashley thread EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

The (insert object here) is more important than Ashley thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

Playstation Network wazoo1875

The (insert object here) is more important than Ashley thread Empty
PostSubject: The (insert object here) is more important than Ashley thread   The (insert object here) is more important than Ashley thread EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 8:04 pm

And away we go.

Onions are more important than George W. Bush's daughter. Bush was President of '04, right? RE4 is set in '04?
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

The (insert object here) is more important than Ashley thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The (insert object here) is more important than Ashley thread   The (insert object here) is more important than Ashley thread EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 8:39 pm

The president of the United States in RE4 was a man named Graham, the same last name as Ashley. It's common practice in all but a few instances of media to cast fictional characters in actual US politicians' places. The only exceptions I know of were the television series JAG which had actor David James Elliot digitally inserted into a scene with former president Bill Clinton and Transformers which had a George Bush impersonator cast for a brief scene aboard Air Force One.
Back to top Go down

The (insert object here) is more important than Ashley thread
Page 1 of 1