Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Ashley or Angela? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Ashley or Angela? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Ashley or Angela? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Ashley or Angela? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Ashley or Angela? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Ashley or Angela? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Ashley or Angela? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Ashley or Angela? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Ashley or Angela? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Ashley or Angela?

Go down 
+8
Ghost Leader
Umbrella Spy
Regenerator
BioHazardMerc1
Spike991
frodomir
duralumin
ChrisSherry
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Ashley or Angela?
Ashley.
Ashley or Angela? Vote_lcap33%Ashley or Angela? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Angela.
Ashley or Angela? Vote_lcap44%Ashley or Angela? Vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
I don't like either one.
Ashley or Angela? Vote_lcap22%Ashley or Angela? Vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

Ashley or Angela? Empty
PostSubject: Ashley or Angela?   Ashley or Angela? EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 2:29 pm

I was thinking, Alot of people don't like Ashley or don't like Angela, So, I was wondering which one people liked more? lol Smile

I like Ashley, and I hate Angela lol
Back to top Go down
duralumin
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
duralumin

Ashley or Angela? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashley or Angela?   Ashley or Angela? EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:25 pm

I might be the odd-ball in this thread...but I kinda like both of them. I tend to lean a little more towards Angela, but as characters I don't have major misgivings about either.
Back to top Go down
http://www.independenceproductions.gobot.com
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

Ashley or Angela? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashley or Angela?   Ashley or Angela? EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:37 pm

Angela... Ashely had no role expect being saved by Leon
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Ashley or Angela? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashley or Angela?   Ashley or Angela? EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 5:00 pm

I already knew that Ashley was sort of disliked by many, but I think she is okay, but I didn't know that Angela Miller was in the same boat...is she really? I thought she was okay too, but when standing next to Claire Redfield, I don't think that Angela stood a chance.Smile
Back to top Go down
BioHazardMerc1
Zombie
Zombie
BioHazardMerc1

Playstation Network Charlz0r

Ashley or Angela? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashley or Angela?   Ashley or Angela? EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 5:59 pm

I don't really like Angela because she hesitates against the zombies if she should fire or not, she hesitates too much.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

Ashley or Angela? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashley or Angela?   Ashley or Angela? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 6:26 am

I voted for Angela...like frodomir said Ashley had no role except being saved by Leon...plus she was too annoying for me during the game
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

Ashley or Angela? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashley or Angela?   Ashley or Angela? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 11:15 am

Spike991 wrote:
I already knew that Ashley was sort of disliked by many, but I think she is okay, but I didn't know that Angela Miller was in the same boat...is she really? I thought she was okay too, but when standing next to Claire Redfield, I don't think that Angela stood a chance.Smile

Well i never said i dislike her... She is good addition to the GAME but she had no ROLE in story... Leon just had to save her a** lots of times Razz
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Ashley or Angela? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashley or Angela?   Ashley or Angela? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 4:17 pm

frodomir wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Well i never said i dislike her... She is good addition to the GAME but she had no ROLE in story... Leon just had to save her a** lots of times Razz

I know, but it is just in general that most people don't like her, and don't really appreciate her character, understandibly, but yeah.Smile
Back to top Go down
Umbrella Spy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Umbrella Spy

Ashley or Angela? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashley or Angela?   Ashley or Angela? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 5:27 pm

what a hell angela miller is a lot better than ashley i hate ashley she give you a lot of problems in re4 in other hand angela at least help of something and is not nice girl like ashley (she dont help of nothing) angela miller at least fights against the bosses and shot some zombies
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

Ashley or Angela? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashley or Angela?   Ashley or Angela? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 5:41 pm

Umbrella Spy wrote:
what a hell angela miller is a lot better than ashley i hate ashley she give you a lot of problems in re4 in other hand angela at least help of something and is not nice girl like ashley (she dont help of nothing) angela miller at least fights against the bosses and shot some zombies

But, Ashley wasn't trained like Angela or Leon, and didn't have a gun. lol
Then again, Claire wasn't either? but, She could have learned from Chris?
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

Ashley or Angela? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashley or Angela?   Ashley or Angela? EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 12:14 pm

Spike991 wrote:
frodomir wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

I know, but it is just in general that most people don't like her, and don't really appreciate her character, understandibly, but yeah.Smile

Well most of that people suck at shooting games... It was easy to have auto-aim in prev. games, but when u have to work and aim on ur own... Thats the problem, not Ashley... They dont know how to aim and blame her for dying... Lets say the war in real world start somewhere and army calls them... They wont have auto-aim gun there Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

Ashley or Angela? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashley or Angela?   Ashley or Angela? EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 9:07 pm

Between the two, I'd take Angela in a pinch.

She's hot, knows how to use a weapon, and hearing Ashley scream makes me want to rip my ears off.
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

Ashley or Angela? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashley or Angela?   Ashley or Angela? EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 1:14 am

Angela, definitely. Like GL said, after hearing Ashley scream "Leon! Help!" hundreds of times in a row, I wanted to kill her myself. I must admit, sometimes I gave in to my desires. Razz
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

Ashley or Angela? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashley or Angela?   Ashley or Angela? EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 5:16 am

lyfesArcanum wrote:
Angela, definitely. Like GL said, after hearing Ashley scream "Leon! Help!" hundreds of times in a row, I wanted to kill her myself. I must admit, sometimes I gave in to my desires. Razz

I didnt hear it that many times... I just told her to hide somewhere... But the best was using her as trap for ganados and other enemies... When you unlock knight outfit for her xD... They are just too dumb.... All ganados go after her...
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Ashley or Angela? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashley or Angela?   Ashley or Angela? EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 12:41 pm

Just another thing to add to Ashley is that her voice actress plays Sandy Cheeks in Spongebob Squarepants.Smile
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

Ashley or Angela? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashley or Angela?   Ashley or Angela? EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 4:45 am

Spike991 wrote:
Just another thing to add to Ashley is that her voice actress plays Sandy Cheeks in Spongebob Squarepants.Smile

And she is also the voice of Cindy from Jimmy Neutron Smile
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Ashley or Angela? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashley or Angela?   Ashley or Angela? EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 2:20 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Oh yeah, she does alot of stuff doesn't she.Smile But oddly enough most of her characters: Ashley, Sandy, Cindy, all sound very similar, and even the names aren't too different.Smile
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

Ashley or Angela? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashley or Angela?   Ashley or Angela? EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 7:18 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

i forgot all about those shows...its been awhile since i watched kid shows but now that i think about it they do sound alike
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

Ashley or Angela? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashley or Angela?   Ashley or Angela? EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 10:18 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Oh yeah, she does alot of stuff doesn't she.Smile But oddly enough most of her characters: Ashley, Sandy, Cindy, all sound very similar, and even the names aren't too different.Smile
Same with Jennifer Hale.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Ashley or Angela? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashley or Angela?   Ashley or Angela? EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 10:20 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Same with Jennifer Hale.

Yeah, I will always see her as Naomi Hunter, but she was also Bastilla in KOTOR.Smile Other than that I am not too sure of anything else she has been in.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

Ashley or Angela? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashley or Angela?   Ashley or Angela? EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 10:30 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Same with Jennifer Hale.

Yeah, I will always see her as Naomi Hunter, but she was also Bastilla in KOTOR.Smile Other than that I am not too sure of anything else she has been in.
She was Emma Emmerich in MGS2, Sam and Mandy in Totally Spies, Felicia Hardy/Black Cat in Spider-Man: The Animated Series, Jennifer Mui in the Mercenaries games, and the mission support operative (called "HQ" in-game), in some of the SOCOM games, off the top of my head.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Ashley or Angela? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashley or Angela?   Ashley or Angela? EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 10:35 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Same with Jennifer Hale.

She was Emma Emmerich in MGS2, Sam and Mandy in Totally Spies, Felicia Hardy/Black Cat in Spider-Man: The Animated Series, Jennifer Mui in the Mercenaries games, and the mission support operative (called "HQ" in-game), in some of the SOCOM games, off the top of my head.

Oh yeah EE, I forgot about that one.Smile

You know I think that Paul Mercier did some voice overs for SOCOM, or some type of game like that.Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

Ashley or Angela? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashley or Angela?   Ashley or Angela? EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 10:46 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Same with Jennifer Hale.

You know I think that Paul Mercier did some voice overs for SOCOM, or some type of game like that.Smile
He voices Cmdr. Dimone "Specter" Freehold in SOCOM 2 - Combined Assault, I think. Specter's (originally spelled "Spectre") VA in SOCOM 1 had a raspy, Solid Snake-esque voice (which I always liked better, honestly).
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Ashley or Angela? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashley or Angela?   Ashley or Angela? EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 10:52 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Same with Jennifer Hale.

He voices Cmdr. Dimone "Specter" Freehold in SOCOM 2 - Combined Assault, I think. Specter's (originally spelled "Spectre") VA in SOCOM 1 had a raspy, Solid Snake-esque voice (which I always liked better, honestly).

Oh really, I would love to hear it, the raspy stereotypical american voice to the japanese I guess.Smile I loved Mercier's smart-ass take on Leon in RE4.Smile I will look up his character on youtube, someone might have posted a cutscene or something with him.
Back to top Go down
La Femme Fatale
Cerberus
Cerberus
La Femme Fatale

Ashley or Angela? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashley or Angela?   Ashley or Angela? EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 5:36 pm

I didn't like either of them. Ashley is a given, and Angela is so rediculously cliche. From all her family drama, her brother being the bad guy, and then her relationship with Leon- it was all very messy. I think she was a poorly-written character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ashley or Angela? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashley or Angela?   Ashley or Angela? Empty

Back to top Go down

Ashley or Angela?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next