Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Whats the best item system? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Whats the best item system? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Whats the best item system? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Whats the best item system? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Whats the best item system? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Whats the best item system? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Whats the best item system? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Whats the best item system? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Whats the best item system? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Whats the best item system?

Go down 
+3
PAULSAMSON
RaviorStygian
HUNK'syouruncle
7 posters
AuthorMessage
HUNK'syouruncle
Zombie
Zombie
HUNK'syouruncle

Playstation Network h1432nic

Whats the best item system? Empty
PostSubject: Whats the best item system?   Whats the best item system? EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 3:26 pm

In the Resident Evil games there are many different item systems. In the original games, you have to be careful of what you do and dont pick up as the item system is only so big. What are your favourite item systemsmine personally is the item system for RE4. i thought it was a great idea but was diddapointed that it was ditched in RE5. what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best item system?   Whats the best item system? EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 3:45 pm

RE4's without a doubt. It's so calm and strategic. Very cozy.

It's also very convenient.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best item system?   Whats the best item system? EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 3:58 pm

what a relief it was to throw a grenade in RE4, pause the game, choose another weapon, and when you came back to the game all the enemies got wiped out, a contrast with what happenned in RE5, really stressing, but in my opinion the tension felt better, so I'd go with the RE5 item system
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best item system?   Whats the best item system? EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 4:38 pm

If the RE4 inventory was smaller I would go for RE4, but you can carry way to much. It compensates for the lack of item boxes, but I love the item box system, so it's a tie.
Back to top Go down
TeRoR KiD
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
TeRoR KiD

Location : Standing over Nemesis' dead body with a cocked magnum in the left hand

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best item system?   Whats the best item system? EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 8:23 pm

For me it was RE:0

No magic item boxes. No magic attache cases. No random storage facility in between chapters (RE5)

If you can't carry an item then suck it up and leave it behind or come back for it later.
Back to top Go down
Patronum1121
Zombie
Zombie
Patronum1121

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best item system?   Whats the best item system? EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 8:27 pm

"In Resident Evil 4, at least an egg is the size of an egg. In Resident Evil 5, an egg takes up the same amount of space as an AK47."- Ben "Yahtzee" Crowshaw, summing things up quite well.

I have to say, 4 having everything being to accurate scale in the inventory is lovely. Much more realistic. Wink But that can lend itself to problems about having too much ammo for anything to really be scary or dangerous. 5's limited inventory is like Outbreak's, but Outbreak pulled it off, due to the game's pacing.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best item system?   Whats the best item system? EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:27 am

My favorite has to be the RE4 attache case. I just loved arranging the shit out of it.

RE5 system was cool too and I liked the hotkeys so that goes for the second place.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best item system?   Whats the best item system? EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 9:55 am

In RE6 they should use the attache case from RE4, but with space as limited as the old games (and RE5) and the item boxes, ability to leave items and hotkeys should return. That would be the best item system IMO.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best item system?   Whats the best item system? EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:22 am

ThomVD wrote:
In RE6 they should use the attache case from RE4, but with space as limited as the old games (and RE5) and the item boxes, ability to leave items and hotkeys should return. That would be the best item system IMO.
I would do with RE5/Outbreak system where you'd have the ability to leave things on the ground while the actual inventory was real time or at least had the hotkeys.
Back to top Go down
TeRoR KiD
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
TeRoR KiD

Location : Standing over Nemesis' dead body with a cocked magnum in the left hand

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best item system?   Whats the best item system? EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:33 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
My favorite has to be the RE4 attache case. I just loved arranging the shit out of it.
RE5 system was cool too and I liked the hotkeys so that goes for the second place.

Speaking of arranging shit in the attache case. Have you seen the episode of RE: Days Of Our Lives from WeskerHouse on Youtube where he does Item Cache Tetris?

Can't remember which episode and having trouble finding it right now but it's great for some good chuckles if you've never seen it.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best item system?   Whats the best item system? EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 5:18 am

TeRoR KiD wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Speaking of arranging shit in the attache case. Have you seen the episode of RE: Days Of Our Lives from WeskerHouse on Youtube where he does Item Cache Tetris?

Can't remember which episode and having trouble finding it right now but it's great for some good chuckles if you've never seen it.
I haven't. Post a link if you find it.
Back to top Go down
TeRoR KiD
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
TeRoR KiD

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best item system?   Whats the best item system? EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:25 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
TeRoR KiD wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Start @ 3:37 into the video. Took a while to find as there's so many episodes in the series!

Enjoy...

Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best item system?   Whats the best item system? EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 9:37 am

TeRoR KiD wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
TeRoR KiD wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Start @ 3:37 into the video. Took a while to find as there's so many episodes in the series!

Enjoy...

xD That was awesome, thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best item system?   Whats the best item system? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats the best item system?
Page 1 of 1